A Train Ride to - Love - Cover

A Train Ride to - Love

Copyright© 2011 by angie65

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sam and Sarah first meet on a train journey, the attraction is instant and mutual, but Sam thinks that Sarah is too young and inexperienced, and so is determined to keep her at arm’s length. Sarah KNOWS that Sam is the guy for her, so can she convince him that she's the girl for him?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple  

(The family phenomenon)

Sarah looked up as Sam strode into her bedroom. He was wearing black jeans and a black shirt; and he looked incredibly handsome ... incredibly dangerous ... He looked like the demon he was ... stalking her, always watching her ... just waiting for the opportunity ... waiting to pounce.

She felt a little shiver of excitement shudder down her spine, whatever life she had with Sam it would never be dull!

She had opted for a short dress tonight, a deep blue, almost black it was so dark. She had applied her usual light makeup but had gone for dramatic eyes - heavy on the mascara and eye liner.

Her hair she had brushed out into golden curls and then she placed a golden comb at the right side. It forced her hair down over her left shoulder, giving her a faintly glamorous look – or so she hoped!

She twirled round for him.

"How do I look?" she asked lightly.

He stood staring at her - his eyes dark and intense. "Stunning," he told her huskily, "beautiful," he ground out almost savagely.

She blushed, but her eyes sparkled with pleasure. "Thank you."

She moved toward him and he frowned with concern and a sense of guilt; she was so tiny ... when he thought about that afternoon ... he had not been gentle with her...

"Did I hurt you?" he asked her abruptly - dreading her reply.

Sarah reached up and kissed him on the lips. "You would never hurt me Sam." She grimaced slightly. "Shock me, yes; but hurt me ... No Sam ... You did not hurt me." She patted him gently on the cheek. "You loved me very well though," she added naughtily as she sat on the bed to put her shoes on.

"Let me?" Sam asked huskily kneeling down and picking up the tiny ridiculously high heeled shoe. She watched his dark head as he slowly fitted the shoe. He took his time ... stroking down the back of her leg before lifting her foot; first one ... and then the other. He lifted his head and stared into her eyes before putting his hand gently on the back of her neck, and kissing her long and hard...

They left the house a little later walking hand in hand.

"I didn't get a gift," Sam fretted, "not even a card."

"Don't worry about that," Sarah reassured him. "They got engaged a few weeks ago. We did all the cards and gifts then. This party is just an excuse for the family to get together really." She pulled a face. "There's little enough reason to celebrate anything at the moment."

"So, whose going to be there?" he asked.

Sarah grinned up at him. "I told you ... It's just family," she said innocently.

They walked together on this pleasant evening and Sam felt himself happier than he had ever felt in his life. It was just her family ... He could do this. Hell it might even be fun. With Sarah on his arm anything was possible.

They entered what seemed to be a local pub, and the noise inside was deafening. Sam glanced down at her and frowned. She grinned and then pushed open one of the double doors, which led them to the main function room.

It was a huge room with round tables and long tables, and chairs everywhere; along one wall was a long thin table loaded with food. A small area near a stage at the front was cleared apparently for dancing. On the stage was a guy spinning discs. Sam assumed he was the DJ for the night. The thing that struck Sam so forcibly though was how many people there were here.

"I thought you said 'just family, '" he shouted over the din.

"She took his arm and laughed up at him. "I did." She told him happily. "It is. Just family; you know aunts, uncles, cousins – Family!" she finished animatedly.

A tall thin man saw them and came over.

"Keith." Sarah Exclaimed and reached up to kiss his cheek.

"Sam, this is Keith the intended groom. Keith this is Sam."

Keith shook Sam by the hand politely and then grinned.

"We've all heard all about you," he told Sam sympathetically, "they're all just dying to meet you."

"Now then Keith play nice." Sarah laughed. "Remember your first meeting with the family?"

Keith's brow furrowed for a moment before he too laughed. "Boy do I remember!" he stated with a heartfelt sigh.

"You go and catch up," he told Sarah indicating to one long table where a whole bunch of people were clustered. "And me and Sam will get some drinks and I'll give him some pointers," he promised her.

Sarah looked at Sam questioningly and he nodded and smiled.

"You go," he told her lightly. "I'm sure that I'll be fine."

He watched her walk over to the table his heart in his mouth, god she was lovely tonight, soft, and luminous; and right where she belonged.

Several girls looked up as she approached and squealed in delight. They clustered around her all talking at once and then he saw it.

He stood rooted to the spot. Those girls, well women actually, all so different but, there was no doubting it. Yes, these were the sisters. All chattering and laughing away - all the same. His Sarah was gone ... the one and only Sarah. She had blended and become one of many. Losing herself to the power of the sister hood.

Keith stood watching him watching them ... her.

He slapped him on the back sympathetically. "Don't worry mate, we all went through it the first time. You'll get her back at the end; when they've finished with YOU, that is!" he added gloomily.

Sam looked at him sharply. "What do you mean?" he demanded – as a sense of panic set in.

Keith laughed. "You'll see!" he told him. "Just remember to be polite and don't fight it," Keith advised sagely. He nodded his head as he studied Sam. "Yes ... they'll have fun with you!"

"Is that all of them?" Sam asked looking back at the still chattering and giggling women, he noticed with some alarm that they kept looking in his direction. Eyes twinkled merrily, as they nudged each other, and whispered and giggled.

"Well that's the major fork," Keith told him, "but the queen bee isn't there yet." Keith's eyes went a little distant. "Now she really is something special!" he said quietly and respectfully, but with a tiny bit of awe in his voice.

Keith shook his head slightly and grabbed Sam by the arm. "Come on then mate lets go and get a beer!"

The evening passed in a bit of a blur for Sam. People came up to him and introduced themselves; talking and asking him questions. They would stand and chat amiably for a little while and then they would wander off again. Keith took Sam under his wing and stayed by his side. Advising him quietly on who was about to approach. Gradually Sam felt himself relaxing. Apart from the fact that they had stolen Sarah away from him, the family seemed to be a pretty decent bunch; all working class, working hard to provide for their families. Sam could appreciate the importance of an evening like this for them; the chance for them all to get together and let off steam ... to have a good time.

All evening he was aware of the group of women. The seemed to have forgotten about him and were all talking animatedly. Sam remembered a comment Sarah had once made. Something about two minutes of air time before the attention moved on. Keith was the main man tonight but he seemed to have been left pretty much to his own devices. He didn't seem to mind that though and Sam wondered about that. Sam himself was the new guy on the block but again the interest in him seemed to have been in passing.

This really did seem to be a family of a whole where the individual held only a minor importance for a short while.

There was a general stir around the table and Sam noticed that there was another woman there. She was older than the rest. Tiny like them but much older, in her late fifties, Sam guessed. Her hair was short and dark, with little curls in it. She was greying slightly at the temples and Sam guessed she fought it off with the odd bottle of hair dye. She glanced across at him and smiled sweetly.

"Here we go then." Keith said taking Sam's arm again. "Time to meet the in laws!" he joked.

Sam felt himself drawn to that table. To Sarah who was sitting with her sisters and now - her mother.

"Ladies," Keith grinned. "Meet Sam, Sarah's victim."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.