A Train Ride to - Love - Cover

A Train Ride to - Love

Copyright© 2011 by angie65

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sam and Sarah first meet on a train journey, the attraction is instant and mutual, but Sam thinks that Sarah is too young and inexperienced, and so is determined to keep her at arm’s length. Sarah KNOWS that Sam is the guy for her, so can she convince him that she's the girl for him?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple  

(The hotter the sex - the greater the insecurities?)

Sarah scanned her wardrobe looking for something suitable to wear for her date with Sam.

He'd said the cinema, so she bypassed her little black dress with a hint of regret and opted for smart, casual but comfortable. She went for a long skirt and a blouse and her usual high heeled stilettos - this time a lavender coloured sandal. With a light jacket to throw over the top her outfit was complete. There was still some heat in the autumn sun but the evenings were cooling fast.

It was five thirty and so she went for a shower, and then dressed and applied a light make up; and adding eye liner and eye shadow to emphasise her eyes. Her hair, she brushed and let hang down her back with just a clip to hold it away from her face. She hooked small dangling earrings into her ears and the blue stones that swung at the bottom of them seemed to darken the blue in her eyes. She sprayed perfume and then glanced at her watch, which informed her that it was quarter past six.

Sarah left her bedroom expecting to chat with Maggie for a bit while she waited for Sam.

Just as she joined Maggie though, they both heard a car pull up outside. Maggie looked out of the window.

"I thought you said six thirty."

"I did! He did!" She looked passed Maggie to see Sam climbing out of his car. "He's early!"

"Couldn't wait to see you; obviously," Maggie offered dryly.

"Don't be silly," Sarah begged her friend. She snatched up her bag and jacket. "See you later ducks," she called as she made for the stairs.

"See you later, have a good time." Maggie called back.

Sarah let herself out of the flat and locked the downstairs door behind her. She walked over to where Sam stood watching her with dark burning eyes.

"Good evening Sam," Sarah greeted him coolly, "you're a bit early?"

"I couldn't wait to see you." He repeated exactly what Maggie had just been teasing her with.

As she reached him he bent and kissed her on the lips a long lingering sort of kiss that left her trembling. He stepped back and opened the passenger door for her. Sarah slipped in and he fastened her seat belt, slowly pulling it down over her breast and then clipping it in. His eyes never left hers while he did this. He then grinned at her as he jumped back and slammed the car door. Sarah breathed a heavy sigh as she watched him run lightly round the car. Then he was climbing in next to her and the world was locked out leaving just the two of them.

He switched on his car engine and turned to look at her.

"So what's it to be my beautiful Sarah? Dinner and a movie or my place and a slice of paradise?" he asked her huskily.

Sarah's heart was beating frantically and she licked her dry lips. His eyes followed the motion of her tongue and he sucked in a breath and looked into her huge darkened eyes.

"Your place?" she whispered shakily.

His nostrils flared and he closed his eyes momentarily.

"Are you sure?" he finally asked. "I don't think I could handle it if you change your mind."

She straightened in her seat and looked him confidently in the eyes. "I'm sure Sam ... I want you," she told him simply.

Sam turned away from her and started to drive his car. He drove very carefully all the way back to his flat. He parked his car in the underground garage and led Sarah up to his flat. Once inside he locked the door behind him and then stood waiting for her to make the next move.

Sarah stood looking at him uncertainly her breathing agitated. From nerves or lust, Sam couldn't be sure.

He went and sat on the sofa.

"Come here Sarah." he commanded softly.

She walked over and stood before him.

"Your blouse," he murmured, "unbutton it for me."

Her eyes widened for a moment and she hesitated. Then her cheeks colouring, she slowly began at the bottom to open her blouse. One button after the other working her way up until there were none left to open.

"Now open it!" he told her huskily his breathing becoming more ragged. "I want to see you."

She let her blouse fall open to reveal the lavender lace bra she was wearing.

Sam groaned. "Take it off," he growled, "the blouse, the bra, take them off!"

She did as he said and let the bra fall to the floor leaving her topless before him.

"Come closer," he whispered and reached out his hand to her.

She moved towards him and he reached up and ran his finger down her cheek, down her neck, down her collar bone and down to her breast. He let his knuckles brush against her nipple and it hardened in response.

Sam pulled back with another groan. "Your skirt," he ground out. "Take it off."

She unzipped it at the back and let it pool around her feet. The lacy thong she was wearing matched the bra she had just discarded. Sarah stood proudly before him in just her lacy briefs and her sandals; seeing the look of desire in Sam's eyes and knowing that that look was for her and her alone. It gave her a confidence that she wouldn't normally had felt in such a situation as this.

Sam sat watching her for long moments not saying anything but his breathing was getting heavier and heavier.

Finally with something like a snarl he pulled her down on to his lap and kissed her hungrily.

His hand came up to crush her breast and he groaned again as he felt the softness of her. Sarah gave a moan low in her throat and that seemed to drive Sam wild, his hand clenched tight on her breast and then opened again almost in a reflex action.

"God Sarah I want you so very badly! Tell me this is what you want as well!" Sam gasped against her.

"Yes Sam." She told him emotionally. "I want you more than anything." She leaned forward so that her breast moved against him and let her hand drift inside his shirt. She could feel the tiny curls on his chest and then she found his nipple. Sam's head shot back as some kind of reflex hit him, and then he suddenly pulled Sarah close and stood up. Carrying her in his arms, he strode through to his bedroom and dumped her on the bed. He stood over her staring down at her almost naked body. He sat on the edge of the bed and let his finger trail up her leg. Slowly up over her foot, her shin, her knee. Then as her breathing grew more agitated, he let his hand drift up her inner thigh. His knuckles brushed against her groin and Sarah arched back and succumbed to some amazing sensations.

Sam watched fascinated as she climaxed before him from such a tiny touch from him. God she was just so responsive to him.

Sarah quietened down after a while and her eyes which had tightly closed now opened to look at Sam with wonder.

"Oh, Sam!" she whispered brokenly. She sat up to take him in her arms and Sam pulled her close.

They stayed locked in their embrace for long moments, before Sam began to kiss her slowly. He kissed her cheeks and then her lips and then his mouth moved down along her jaw to her throat. He let his tongue slide up her neck and she shuddered deliciously.

"Sam!" the urgency was building quickly in her again and Sam suddenly had an overwhelming need to be joined with her, to be inside her, to OWN her, and brand her as his woman!

With one swift motion her panties were down her legs and her shoes as well were all thrown to the floor. He stopped and looked at her for a moment lying naked on his bed waiting impatiently for him to join her.

With a little of grunt of eagerness he began to pull off his clothing in rapid movements; buttons flying off in his haste. Clothing was torn as he pulled it from him but he was beyond caring. Then he was as naked as she was.

"Look at me Sarah" he demanded

Sarah looked up at him standing tall and naked before her. He was beautiful, broad shoulders and strong arms a narrow waste going down to strong thighs and long legs. She looked briefly at his groin area to see him hard and swollen with his need for her. He was just so very big! She averted her eyes embarrassed, and feeling a little shy; but not before Sam had seen how her eyes dilated to let in more light, so that she could see him better.

"Do you like what you see Sarah?" he taunted softly. "Or do I disappoint you?"

Her eye flew to his face, confusion clearly evident. "You're beautiful Sam!" she whispered sitting up to touch him. He joined her on the bed and laughed a little awkwardly.

"I'm supposed to say things like that to you. Guys aren't beautiful. It's just not ... macho you know." He laughed again and Sarah leaned over to kiss him.

"Sorry," she whispered as she kissed his mouth, her tongue flicking out to touch his lips.

She let her tongue trail down his jaw the way he had done with her. Down his throat. Then she kissed his chest and looked up at him with eyes glazed with passion.

"How about," she whispered thickly, "my, what Big arms you have!" she ran her hand down his arms lightly and Sam sucked in a breath.

"All the better to hold you with my dear," he responded pulling her on top of him and crushing her in his embrace.

Sara pulled way and leaned over him again.

"And how about..." she continued, "darling, what big strong hands you have!" She ran her finger down his finger.

"All the better to stroke you with my dear," Sam said wickedly and his hand slid down between her legs.

Sarah gave way to sensation for a while before pushing away again.

She leaned over him again and whispered.

"How about ... darling what a big ... dick you have!" she mumbled and her hand drifted down and stroked Sam in a place he was not expecting.

He shot up and pulled her hand away.

"Honey if you're going to do something like that then you really need to give me some warning first!" he laughed ruefully "you may get a bit more than you bargained for!"

Sarah pulled her hand from his and squirmed in embarrassment.

"Sorry," she mumbled, "I'm new to all this!" she laughed awkwardly and the moment was lost.

Sam pulled her to him. "I'm sorry too," he sighed. "It's just that I've wanted you so much for so long, and now that you're here. Well I'm struggling not to just jumped on you and ravish you!" he told her.

Sarah didn't know whether to feel flattered or afraid by his intensity and looked at him with confusion.

"So? What now?" She asked uncertainly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.