A Train Ride to - Love - Cover

A Train Ride to - Love

Copyright© 2011 by angie65

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sam and Sarah first meet on a train journey, the attraction is instant and mutual, but Sam thinks that Sarah is too young and inexperienced, and so is determined to keep her at arm’s length. Sarah KNOWS that Sam is the guy for her, so can she convince him that she's the girl for him?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple  

(A woman of the world)

When Sarah reached the bottom of her stairs early the next morning, it was to find a plain white envelope lying on her front door mat. Hand written and with no postage stamp, she knew immediately who it was from.

She turned it over in her shaking hands, as her heart sank right down into her shoes, and then stared at it helplessly for a full five minutes or more, before becoming impatient with herself.

"For heaven's sake get a grip!" she muttered before gripping the envelope firmly, she then gave an exasperated sigh; and tore it open with a vicious hand and took out the single sheet of paper.

'Sarah, have been called back to London suddenly;

Forgot to get your phone number so here's mine...

Call me as soon as you get back on Monday.

Yours

Sam'

It was hastily written and barely legible but Sarah hugged it to her.

He was hers!!

It sent a thrill straight through her - right down to her toes, which then dragged her heart right back up with it!

She danced through to the kitchen and put the kettle on to boil, feeling that the world just could not get any better.

She spent the morning tidying her little home, and washing and ironing her clothes.

The afternoon seemed very long in front of her and she kept playing with Sam's letter.

He had said to call when she returned to London, but she was so very tempted to pick up the phone now. In the end, she grabbed her coat and went to visit with her mum.

It was Saturday afternoon, her dad was at the local pub and her mum's home was filled with women and children. It was chaos! Her sisters had descended en masse and of course, the silence that fell when she entered the room told her she had been the topic of conversation.

All eyes fell on her, all accompanied with knowing little smirks, and mischievous twinkling eyes!

"Hello you all; what's happening?" Sarah asked brightly.

There was a burst of chattering and general hello's and Sarah made her way to the arm of a nearby chair.

There never had been enough seats when they were all at home! Sarah and other younger siblings had pretty much been raised on the floor.

Jenny the next youngest and closest to Sarah as they had grown, was sitting in the chair that Sarah settled on, and she nudged Sarah gently.

"So come on then, tell us who he is."

Silence descended again and all eyes turned in her direction.

She took a deep breath let out a sigh, blushed prettily and then grinned.

"His name is Sam – and he is gorgeous!" she stated dreamily.

Laughter and exasperation followed that little girly display.

"And?" was the general chorus.

Sarah laughed "I've met him twice; the first time was a few weeks ago..."

"I told you something was going on with her!" shouted Jenny triumphantly.

"And the second time was yesterday..." She paused. "And then of course there was last night, so I suppose that would be three meetings." She finished thoughtfully.

"Oops! Yesterday it was a hot date and today it's a meeting. That doesn't sound too good." Someone observed.

"So which one was it little sis?" asked Jenny. "A hot date or a meeting?"

"Oh..." she paused again. "I'd say – definitely, a hot date." she said in a rush.

"Oh? How hot?"

Sarah blushed and laughed again, this time a little awkwardly. "Not THAT hot!" she said with a hint of regret.

The conversation drifted on to other topics then; as was usually the case when they all got together.

Everyone had so much to talk about, that one person could only be the centre of attention for a brief time. It was a great system for being able to talk about your life, without feeling as if your privacy had been totally trashed.

The afternoon sped by and come teatime there was the sound of the front door opening. Her dad walked into the room and there was a general chorus of; "hi's" and "hellos!"

"Haven't you lot got homes to go to?"

Her dad's grumpy response was one that they had all heard many times before. They all knew that their dad loved them, but having raised eight children to the best of their ability and sent them out into the world; he now felt that they had done their bit, and that he and his wife should now have their home to themselves.

The general protests were good-natured, but everyone rose from their seats obediently and started gathering coats, bags and children; all the while; plotting and planning, and chattering away to each other about recent happenings in their lives and jobs.

It was a slow process out of the house and onto the street but, once there, things rapidly broke up and soon there was only Sarah and her mum stood at the garden gate.

"So you like this young man of yours then?" her mum gently asked.

"Oh mum! I think that he's the one!"

"Mmmm..." was her mum's only comment, which was pretty much all that Sarah expected; or wanted at this point. Her mum would never interfere or pass judgement on her daughters ... she would just sit back and watch – and see all.

"Well I'd better go and see about some dinner for me and your dad."

Sarah reached over and kissed her mum on the cheek affectionately.

"I'm heading back to London first thing in the morning so I won't see you until next week."

"Ok love; you look after yourself."

"Bye mum."

It was Saturday night and Sam had had a rotten day. That phone call early this morning ... calling him back to London had been totally unnecessary; and he was still feeling annoyed about it. The director of the company who had retained his firm; whilst they were merging with a rival company, had had an attack of the nerves yesterday; and had suddenly started 'what if-ing' at every other breath. Sam's junior assistant had tried to deal with things as much as possible but Mr Gibbs - the nervous director - had finally insisted on calling in Sam; so that Sam could PERSONALLY soothe that man's nerves.

He got back to his flat feeling tired and irritable. He should have been spending this evening with Sarah. So that they could get to know each other better ... so that he could...

The phone began to ring and he swore viciously and snatched up the receiver.

"Reynolds!" he snapped.

There was a pause and then; "Sam - is that you?" A timid little voice hesitantly asked.

Sam felt his spirits soar.

"Sarah! Sarah I am so glad that you phoned!" Sam could not have kept the delight out of his voice even if he had thought to try.

"Sam!" The warmth in her voice, just about melted him.

"I know you said to call you when I got back to London but ... well..." she hesitated. "I just wanted to say hello!" She finished lamely.

Sam punched the air and let out a silent; "Yessss!"

"No problems babe." He told her easily. "I'd just got in after a rotten afternoon, and just hearing your voice has made my evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.