Sansibelle I
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by DblD22

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Sansibelle is a ship commissioned to provide sexual entertainment to exclusive clientele. This is a story about its operation and crew and covers the first year. Fun and games for all. Note - first few chapters have minimal or no sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Workplace   Prostitution   Nudism  

After leaving the girls exploring the Dungeon I went to find Carla to talk about the E-crew and recognition of the security badges. Since the guests and all the different crews predominately wear polo type shirts and either shorts or slacks, quick recognition of a security badge might be reassuring to a girl experiencing a problem with someone. I picked up the nearest phone and asked the system to page her. After about two minutes the phone beeped and I picked it up and asked her to meet me at her office.

"How are things going with your organization" I asked as I walked in her office.

"Over all it seems to be going well. We have a couple of homesick or very nervous ones and one who is sea sick but no real problems so far. According to the tracking system all the guests have sampled at least one girl and there is one that is on his fourth. Two of the girls have been with three guests, eleven have been with two, and no issues so far. We will probably know by the end of this cruise which ones are most popular with the guests and will start working up a recruiting profile."

"Any initial trends that you see?" I asked.

"Well, the black and Asian girls seem to be popular but that could be just guests wanting to try something new. We will know better after this cruise and after three months of analysis we should really know what we need. We do need some way of tracking any of the extra services so we can recruit additional staffing if we need it. What's up?"

"I dealt with a couple of your girls who did not recognize the security border on my badge. We either need more training for them or maybe a more distinctive badge as they need to know who we are if they need us. I know the badge system was covered in the training but I'm not sure any extra emphasis was put on the security color. I'm thinking it might make them feel reassured quicker if they need us if they recognize us immediately."

"Your right" She said. "I'll get a message out immediately on our communications channel and my staff and I will discuss the totally different color idea. I think just the emphasis on the border color will be enough. I'll let Connie know to change the training as well for those being processed in."

"What about you?" She inquired. "The girls have been on board for a week and our hottest young bachelor hasn't sampled the offering. In fact there have been no rumors of you even being with anyone."

I'm sure my face turned red. "Well I met one today that I might play with a little. She'd definitely got the assets I like."

My radio beeped twice. I picked up the phone and called the SCC. "What's up Bill?"

"We have an alarm by a girl named Emily, code number 392 in cabin B28. Lorenzo is almost there. I'll let you know the status in a minute."

Carla looked at me with a raised eyebrow so I told her what was going on.

"We may need to move her tap sensor; she's one of three who have had false alarms during the past week." Carla told me after bringing up her record on here monitor.

The tap sensors are extremely small, wafer thin transmitters which are implanted under the skin somewhere where the girl can tap it either with a finger or up against something. Most were put into the end of one of the seldom used fingers and it took a certain tap sequence to trigger an alarm. We had found that people who tended to strum their fingers set off false alarms even with unusual tap sequences, usually while listening to music.

Bill came back on the line. "Harry it was a false alarm. She is embarrassed but fine and the situation has been explained to the guest."

I told Bill I was with Carla. He just laughed and said. "I know – you forgot about the tracking system."

I passed the info on to Carla who made note to get Emily's tap sensor relocated. She and I headed for the Lion's Den for the Deep Throat contest. As we walked in we saw Sharon Billingslee the Cruise Director and her assistant Germaine Hatcher setting up for the contest. They were checking the lighting and the sound system and people were starting to drift in and take their seats. Most of the guests had at least one girl with them and most were cuddling in the love seats around the various tables in the theater. The bar was open and the servers were doing their thing with the drinks. There were 25 chairs lined up across the stage, each about 3 feet apart all facing the right side of the stage. At 8:00 PM Sharon walked onto the stage with the microphone. The room and bar area was packed.

"Welcome to the inaugural Sansibelle Deep Throat Contest. Since this is the first time we have had this contest I will go over the rules and procedures. Will the girls and their partners please come up on the stage and the guests please take a seat in the chair with the crew member standing behind you." It took a few minutes for everyone to get in place and then Sharon continued. "You will notice that each girl has a number on a band on each arm. This is how you will know who to vote for. This is not a speed contest and the first one to get her man to cum doesn't necessarily win. Each girl can stay dressed, strip or get in whatever clothing they wish. A buzzer will sound every 90 seconds and at that time the girls will move to the next man. If a man cums it is up to the girl how to deal with the cum, either swallow, spit, or spray it on themselves. It doesn't eliminate the man unless they just can't take the stimulation any longer."

She had a big grin at this point and everyone laughed.

She continued. "It's up to you what criteria you want to judge by. Technique; who can take the largest or longest to the root; the sexiest; the most erotic; and since there is so many, who can last to the end with the most enthusiasm. It's totally up to you. There is paper on each table so you can keep notes if you want. After each girl has had 90 seconds with each man you will have 2 minutes after the end of the contest to register your vote using one of the voting points either at your table or along the wall. At that point we will announce the winners which will receive $3000 for first, $2000 for second, $1000 for third and all other participants get $250. The guests who participate get 25 blow jobs – what could be better than that?"

Everybody laughed again and I heard several people ask how to be one of the guests.

"OK" Sharon said: "To be one of the onstage guests you have to be asked by one of the girls. At least for this first cruise the girls don't know the rules of the contests so are just guessing as to what criteria to use to pick a guest. Even then it is probably something about that guest that makes them attractive to the girl. Of course they didn't know we were going to do the change partners routine and that's the reason you heard a few gasps on stage when I went over the rules. Now the girls have 4 minutes to prepare themselves and their guest and then the buzzer will sound to start the contest. Any questions?"

About half the girls stripped to panties. There were 6 that were totally nude, 2 kept their dress on and the rest changed into in some type of negligee or costume. Six of the guests were black; several looked to be from mid-eastern countries, one Asian, and the rest Caucasian. There were two that were really big dudes, probably 6 foot 4 or 5 and over 280 pounds or so. About half already had a hard on and some were getting there quickly as the girls helped them remove their pants and whatever else they wanted to take off. There was a row of hooks located next to the curtain where the girls hung all the clothes. One of the guests had a really long cock, it looked to be over 10" long and one had the fattest cock have ever seen. Boy this looked like it was going to be fun to watch.

The buzzer sounded and each girl placed their knee cushion in place and began. A really cute totally nude blond who looked to be 6 feet tall immediately bent over and took the long dick all the way to the base while still standing. This got everyone's attention and a buzz began in the crowd as well as a little applause. One guy towards one end was already hunching his hips as he came in the mouth of a brunette with small pointy boobs. I wondered if he would make it through all 24 more. The brunette never slowed down, even to swallow.

A little black girl was attacking the really fat cock. She would first run her tongue along the base all the way from the guy's balls to the cock head. Then flicking her tongue around the head and then pooching out her lips took the head in and began to ease down towards the base. She too was still on her feet and her tits were swinging back and forth as she worked. She only got about half way down but then started a smooth up and down movement that caused her boobs to jiggle in circles. Her eyes were closed and she had one hand between her legs. Looked like fun for both of them.

There was blond with giant tits on her knees sucking a black man taking his whole cock to the root and licking his balls with her tongue. She then started a smooth up and down motion which had the man with his eyes rolled back in about 20 seconds. After about 30 seconds she popped her mouth off as the man came all over her boobs. The cum ran down to her nipples and began to drip off the tips. Her hands came up and began to massage the cum around those giant mammaries and she started sucking again.

Buzz!

Everyone moved and a curly redhead tried to climb on one of the black men's lap. Sharon stopped her and told her she could only use her mouth on the cocks. The redhead then took the man to the root in the first try and began to gobble his dick while squeezing his balls. She was furiously diddling her cunt. This girl was horny and hot and it wasn't going to take long to get herself and her partner off.

A little blond with only nubs for tits was deep throating one of the really big guys. She would come almost all the way off the head and then all the way down to the base. I'm not sure how she was doing it since his dick had to go halfway down her throat. It looked painful for her but she seemed to be enjoying it. He was too.

The crowed roared with laughter as one guy came violently, shaking all over his chair. His cock popped out of the brunette's mouth that had been working on him and he sprayed her all over. Sharon handed her a towel to clean her eyes out while she reached out a hand to steady the guy in the chair. The brunette then went to licking up as much as she could get to and every time she touched his cock he almost jumped out of the chair. Can we say "sensitive"?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.