Between Them
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Jessy19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Meet cousins Henry and Marissa, Regina and David's kids (Between Us). Marissa has always crushed on her Cousin Henry. Now, being an adult, she wants to make the bold move to tell him how she feels, but what will their parents say?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Regina gasped pushed her brother away as she spotted Henry and Marissa standing and watching them. David looked confused but turned to see the children. His face got red. Regina quickly closed her pajama top up holding it against herself. Henry's face fell when he saw his Uncle and mom kissing passionately. What the hell was going on? He clenched his jaw and left the room so fast. Marissa stood dumbfounded and slowly walked away to go after her cousin.

David sat up and ran his fingers through his hair. He sighed heavily. "Oh shit. Oh fuck," he cursed.

Regina nervously buttoned up her top and straightened her clothes. She should have been more careful but she didn't know the children would be home so early and she was too much into her brother to even care if they showed up. But now, she felt awful.

"Let's go talk to them," Regina suggested.

David nodded. "Let them absorb this for a few minutes. If I know Henry, he's probably pissed off right now."

Regina laid her head back on the couch. "How could we have been so irresponsible?" She began to cry softly.

David sat next to her and held her. "We just went with the moment Reggie. Do you regret it?"

"Never," she replied instantly. "I just feel awful and wonder why Henry thinks of me now."

"Henry is your son. He loves you unconditionally. It might take some time, but he will accept this. I know he will."

"How do you think Marissa is doing?" Regina asked as David wiped her tears.

"I don't know. Marissa is usually the calm one. But maybe seeing her own father kissing all over her auntie doesn't sit well with her. We'll just have to see what happens."

Regina only hoped to be forgiven. She couldn't stand the thought of Henry or Marissa hating her.


"I can't believe this. I cannot believe this!" Henry angrily paced his room.

Marissa sat on his bed and watched her lover. "Henry, calm down. They were just kissing," Marissa said defensively.

Henry stopped and glared at her. "Just kissing? Did you see he practically had her naked!" Henry would never admit but he caught a good glimpse of her mother's breasts.

"Henry, she only had her top unbuttoned. Stop exaggerating."

Henry nodded. "Don't tell me you're all for this?"

Marissa shrugged. "Maybe I am. I mean they were very accepting of us why can't we accept them? Or how do we even know they have something going on? Maybe it was a one time thing? We don't know the whole story Henry."

Henry sat on the bed next to his cousin. He wasn't sure how to feel. It was all so confusing! He loved his Uncle like a father but couldn't fathom why his Uncle was into his mom. Not that his mom wasn't desirable. He'd heard Freddie so many times saying how Reggie was hot and Henry had to wrestle with him to teach, but he just didn't understand how a brother and sister could be into each other. His situation was different. He felt that cousins were ok since it wasn't all the exact same blood. Was he a hypocrite for that?

Marissa placed her hand over his. "Sweetie, let's go talk to them. We have face them, you know."

"I don't know if I can," Henry admitted.

"They were on our side, remember?" Marissa reminded him.

Henry knew she was right. He was glad she was there with him otherwise he'd go ballistic.

Marissa stood up and offered Henry her hand. "C'mon, let's go talk to them."

Henry hesitantly took her hand as she led him out to the living room where his uncle and mom waited for them. Henry felt awful as he could tell his mother had been crying.

"Um ... I don't know where to start," Henry choked.

"Can you explain?" Marissa asked calmly.

David looked at his sister. "The only thing I can explain is that I love your auntie." David got his sister's hand and held it in his. Regina felt her heart pounding. She saw the uncomfortable look on Henry's face.

"I know you love her, but is it more than sibling love?" Henry asked right away.

David looked at his beautiful sister. He'd loved her for so long. Ever since she was born and he held her, he'd loved her. Maybe not in the way a man loves a woman but as a family kind of love. It wasn't until after Cancun that his feelings changed and that the love he felt for his sister became more intense. As hard as he tried to fight it, he couldn't help desiring her and loving her.

"Yes, much more than sibling love," David replied quietly.

"Aunt Reggie, you love my daddy?" Marissa asked sounding happy.

Regina held David's hand tighter. "Yes. I love him a lot." Her voice was shaky as she spoke.

"I always knew," Marissa admitted.

David and Regina looked at each other puzzled.

Marissa giggled and held on to Henry's hand. Henry looked at his lover wondering how in the world she would know this.

Everyone waited for an explanation from Marissa.

"Well ... to start with, I'd always catch daddy looking at your pictures on the social network," Marissa began.

David blushed. Regina felt flattered.

"Secondly I would see Aunt Reggie's face glow every time daddy came around. It was that look we females get when someone we truly love is around."

"And last but not least, I saw you two kiss."

David gulped. "What? When?" He asked amazed that his daughter would keep all of this a secret.

"Well ... I didn't actually SEE you kiss but I heard daddy tell Aunt Reggie that he promised he won't kiss her unless she wants him to. It was that day we all had gone to the mall to check out prom dresses, remember?" Marissa directed the question to Regina.

Regina nodded and tears rolled down her face.

"I was going to the kitchen to get something but I overheard that and I hoped to hear more but I couldn't hear you. I just heard that part and that got me thinking. It was just a feeling I had I guess. I suppose that's why I crushed on Henry. I was so used to seeing you two secretly flirting that I figured keeping it in the family would be perfectly normal. I figured there was nothing wrong with loving my own cousin if my daddy and auntie loved each other."

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" Henry asked Marissa.

"I don't know. I wanted them to have that between them. I didn't want to insinuate something that maybe wasn't true as well. So I kept it all to myself."

"Mom? Did you ever love dad?" Henry asked. His eyes were welling up with tears.

"Henry, I did love your father a lot. He was a good man, but I've always loved your Uncle David."

Henry was trying to let all of this sink in.

"I know you loved mom," Marissa said to David. "You care so much for her and you were crazy about her but never did I once see that glow in your face when you were with her like when you were with Aunt Reggie."

"So what now? What happens?" Henry asked all choked up.

David sighed and still held on to Regina's hand. "I don't know. I suppose we take it one day at a time."

"It's legal now you know," Marissa assured.

"What's legal?" David asked.

"Marriage between family members. You know that law passed over a year ago right daddy?"

David looked at his sister. Would she even want to marry him? He'd marry her right then and there if he could.

"Marriage?" Henry asked shockingly.

Regina felt her entire body tense up. Had she ever considered marrying David? Maybe in a fantasy world but this was reality. Did he want to marry her? The thought excited her but also scared her.

"Yes, marriage. Just like you and I will marry someday, I hope." Marissa squeezed Henry's hand.

"I would marry you right now but you know we have to go to college and all that good stuff," Henry joked wiping the tears from his eyes with his other hand.

David stood up and went to his nephew. "Henry? Are you ok with all of this? If you're not then I will try my hardest to stay away from your beautiful mom," he paused and looked at Regina, "my beautiful sister." He looked back at Henry who had red eyes from fighting back tears. "I'd never want to hurt you, you know that. I love you like a son."

Henry embraced his uncle and cried. He couldn't believe his uncle was willing to stop seeing his mother for him. He loved his uncle more at that moment knowing he considered his feelings.

"If you love her, make her yours," he whispered in his uncle's ear so the women wouldn't hear him. "I can tell she loves you ... a lot."

David held his nephew for a long time. Marissa went to hug her auntie who had always been a mother figure to her. "I think you should marry him," she whispered to Regina.

Regina cried more and held her niece who someday she might call "daughter."


"So what do you think about our folks possibly marrying?" Marissa asked Henry later that evening.

They were in Marissa's room, naked in bed kissing and hugging all over each other. They left Regina and David alone to talk things over. Secretly, Henry hoped his mom would marry his uncle.

"I was shocked at first. I guess I still am but if Uncle David loves my mom, then I can't stop them."

"You want your mom to be happy don't you?" Marissa asked sweetly placing a kiss on his lips.

"I do," Henry said moving his hands to his cousin's breasts.

"Me too. I think they would be good together and imagine all the years of the frustration they must have gone through? I feel so bad for them, but then I understand because I was so frustrated never having been able to kiss you or tell you that I love you."

Henry stroked her pretty face. "You should have told me ages ago. We could have been doing all of this a long time ago."

Marissa giggled. "You didn't like girls until you were like ten and then after that, you would thought incest was gross."

"Dang? I thought incest was gross? What the hell was wrong with me? You should have taken me to get my head examined."

Marissa laughed. "Well now things have changed haven't they?" she purred.

"Oh yeah," Henry agreed.

Marissa looked at her lover. "You know what I've always been curious of?"

Henry raised a brow. "What?"

"Anal sex," Marissa blurted out.

Henry gulped. Had she just said anal sex? Oh fuck!

"Have you ever thought about it?" She asked stroking his chest.

"What guy doesn't?"

"Do you want to try it with me?"

"Who else would I want to do that with? I'd want to try EVERYTHING with you woman."

Marissa smiled and gave him a long wet kiss. Henry's cock was already hard but now throbbing at the thought of handling his cousin's ass with his cock.

"I'll get us some lube so you can enter me easier and it hopefully won't hurt as much."

Henry's cock was aching. He wished he could try anal with her right then at that moment!

"I'm sure Uncle David has some Vaseline here somewhere around the house," Henry joked.

Marissa chuckled. "You bad boy."

"Can't help it. You've dirtied my mind by mentioning anal sex."

Marissa kissed him hard. "Just wait. I'll make it good for you I promise."

"You always make everything good for me. I love you so much," Henry held her tight.

"I love you more," she replied and enjoyed his embrace.


~Four Months Later~

"I don't think she'll like that one. This one ... oh yeah she'd love this one."

Henry held up the diamond ring for David to see. David eyed the ring that almost blinded him. "Are you sure she won't blind everyone with that?"

Henry laughed. "Uncle David, women love diamonds do you not know that?"

David sighed. "Oh boy do I know that."

"I'll take this one," David said to the sales girl.

"Hmm engagement?" She asked curiously eyeing the eye popping diamond ring.

"Yes ma'am," David replied.

"Oh my! She'll defiantly love this."

David waited to pay and noticed Henry eyeing rings. "You think Marissa would like one of these?" He pointed out to three other rings on display.

"I think Marissa would go crazy over any of those."

"Is it too early?" Henry asked.

"Well ... you just finished your semester of college so maybe it's just a little too early. Could you try to make it at least a year and then go for it?"

"I hate waiting."

"I know you do but look at me, I waited for your mom for so long. It's worth the wait sometimes," David assured.

"You're right Uncle David but sometimes I just want to take that girl to Vegas and marry her right away."

David laughed. "You better not. I'd like to walk my baby down the aisle."

"I know you would. That's why I'm going to wait a while longer before I pop the question."

"Here you go," the sales girl said handing David a bag with a black velvet box inside that held the ring for his future bride.

"Ok wish me luck," David looked at Henry.

"She can't say no. She loves you too much."

David knew she did. He couldn't wait to ask her to be with him forever.


They men got home later that evening. It was nearly Christmas time and Marissa and Henry were home visiting from college. The women were cooking up cheeseburger soup when the men got home. The kitchen smelled delicious just like their women.

"Mmm something smells good and I don't just mean the food," David said. He approached his sister and wrapped his arms around her from behind. He kissed her neck softly sending shivers all over Regina's body.

"Hey ... how did the shopping go? Did you find Marissa a present?" Regina asked.

David looked at Henry who held on to his cousin's hand. They had set it up to make it seem as Henry and David were going out to shop for Marissa when really David had gone to buy Regina her ring.

David took out the box from the bag and Regina's eyes widened. "Actually, we were out shopping for you. He opened the box to show her the beautiful diamond ring. Regina began to get teary eyed. He got on one knee, and looked up at her.

"Reggie ... my sister, my love. Will you marry me?"

Regina choked. "Y-yes. Yes!" She yelped.

David slipped the ring on her finger and it fit perfectly. He stood up and kissed her for a long time. Marissa got teary eyed and Henry held her fighting his own tears.


"Look what I got," Marissa said in a sultry voice. She held up the lube. Henry's cock instantly got hard. He was wearing his boxer shorts and nothing else. He lay on her bed. The couple was at Marissa's house since David and Regina were having their own "celebration."

"You ready to do this?" Marissa asked as she walked towards the bed wearing nothing but her tiny pink lacey panties.

"I've been ready since you mentioned it," Henry rasped.

She climbed on the bed and kissed him hard. He held her against him pressing her breasts against his chest.

"C'mon on my love," Marissa said breaking their embrace. She sat up on her knees and bend down to put Henry's cock in her mouth.

Henry's toes curled at the feel of his cousin's hot mouth. Her tongue teased the head of his cock while it was in her mouth.

"Oh baby..." Henry moaned.

Marissa slid her lips up and down her lover's throbbing cock. She wanted to just get him good and ready.

"I don't want to cum in your mouth ... well I mean do but ... mmmmm," Henry squirmed on the bed.

Marissa took her mouth of his cock leaving him gasping. "I know ... you want to cum in my ass don't you?"

Henry nodded.

"Tell me then. Tell me you want to cum in my ass."

Henry's cock twitched. "I want to ... cum ... in your ass."

Marissa kissed his chest and up to his neck and ran her tongue across his lips. "I'm so ready for you," she cooed.

Henry raised his body up and Marissa got on all fours. Her round firm ass was up in the air ready to be handled. Henry jerked off for a few seconds just looking at her ass. He grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted a big amount on his cock and whatever was left; he slipped a finger inside of Marissa's ass and coated her tiny pink hole.

Marissa squirmed when she felt his finger go in. If felt so different but so hot. Henry felt how warm her ass felt and especially hot tight!

"You ready?" He asked.

"Uh huh," Marissa moaned.

He let his finger slide out and aimed his cock to her tiny hole. He put the head in first and instantly felt like he wanted to cum.

"Oh fuck!" I panted. "This isn't going to last long baby."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.