Between Them - Cover

Between Them

Copyright© 2011 by Jessy19

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Meet cousins Henry and Marissa, Regina and David's kids (Between Us). Marissa has always crushed on her Cousin Henry. Now, being an adult, she wants to make the bold move to tell him how she feels, but what will their parents say?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Regina put on her sunglasses before heading out. The day outside was cloudy and rainy, but she wanted to hide her sad eyes behind her sunglasses. Henry waited for her by the door so they could both drive to the funeral home together. They drove in silence.

Regina didn't know how to feel. She was sad she'd just lost her husband of over 20 years but yet she kept replaying their last night together over and over again. He'd been so rough with her. He'd never behaved that way. She wondered why he'd gotten so ugly with her. She knew he was upset about Henry and Marissa's relationship, but he didn't have to take it out on her. She felt tears welling up in her eyes.

"Mom?" Henry asked as he drove.

Regina sobbed quietly.

"Mom, do you think ... you do think Dad is gone because of me?"

Regina quickly wiped her tears and looked over at her son. "Don't ever say that Henry. None of this is your fault or Marissa's fault. Your father was just at the wrong place at the wrong time."

"But Aunt Livy was there too mom. Why was Aunt Livy there? They must have been talking about me and Marissa."

Regina reached over and placed her hand over her sons. "Stop it ok? I don't want you blaming this on yourself."

"I just feel bad mom. I feel like shit." Regina noticed Henry's tears rolling down his face.

"Sweetheart, it's not your fault. Your father loved you very much and he'd be very upset if he found out you were blaming yourself."

"I know you're right mom. I just ... damn I just wish he wasn't gone." Henry cried and so did Regina.


"You ready to go daddy?" Marissa asked David. David looked at his daughter wearing her long black dress. Her hair was pinned up and her pretty face looked pale.

"I guess so," David replied sadly.

He couldn't believe his wife was being put underground. It seemed just a few days ago he thought she'd be around forever. He hated the fact that they had spent their last days fighting. Not to mention their last intimate night had been a disaster.

David walked with his daughter to the car. She'd be driving since he felt he wasn't in the right state of mind to drive. Before getting in the car, Marissa began to sob uncontrollably. David rushed towards his daughter and held her in his arms. He cried with her too.

"Daddy, I wish I hadn't fought with mom so much. I love her so much," Marissa mumbled.

"I do too sweetie."

"I should have been a better daughter."

David pulled away from her embrace so he could look at his daughter's face. "You are a good daughter. You're the best daughter anyone could ever have. Don't think that you never were a good daughter."

"I feel I let mom down, you know falling in love with Henry and causing all the arguments. It's my fault daddy." Marissa cried. She put her head on David's chest and sobbed.

"It's not your fault sweetie. Why do you think it's your fault? The way your mother died was an accident."

"I know daddy, but she was talking to Uncle Tony about me and Henry I bet. They were discussing us and..." her voice trailed off.

David looked at his daughter. "Please don't think this was your fault. It was an accident. It's not your fault or Henry's fault. It's no one's fault. Ok?"

Marissa nodded hesitantly.

"Now, let's get going," David said quietly. They drove in silence.


David spotted Regina and Henry when he got to the funeral home. There were a lot of people there including some of Olivia's distant relatives and co workers. There were Tony's employees and some of his old college friends too.

"Reggie," David choked. He approached his sister and held her tight. The siblings cried in each other's arms and held one another.

Henry looked at Marissa and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry about your Aunt Livy," Henry whispered.

"I'm sorry about Uncle Tony," Marissa said in a tiny voice.

"How are you?" Henry asked Marissa. He hadn't been able to really talk to her for the past few days while funeral arrangements were made.

"Ok, just been crying a lot. I've been missing you a lot too," Marissa muttered.

"I've missed you so much," Henry said and pulled her towards him again. He embraced her with all of his might.

"Hey I'm so sorry," the both turned too see their friends Angela and Freddie. They all embraced in a group hug and cried together.

The funeral service was hard on all of them. There were too many tears. Olivia and Tony would be missed dearly by their friends and family. Regina gave a beautiful speech about her husband and David spoke kind words about his wife.

Friends and family all paid their condolences to the siblings and the cousins. Regina spotted her best friend Jackie among the crowd of people. She waved her to friend. Jackie rushed over to her and hugged her friend.

"Oh Reggie, I'm so sorry," Jackie said sadly.

"Thank you for coming," Regina dried the last of her tears.

"How are you?" Jackie asked and held her friends hands in hers.

"I don't know yet. I guess today it hit me the hardest you know. Just looking at them in the casket."

"Yeah I bet. I will miss Tony dearly. He loved you so much you know that?"

Regina gulped. She would never tell Jackie how he had last behaved with her. But even then, Regina still loved her husband no matter what.

"How's David?" Jackie asked glancing over at David. He was talking to some of Olivia's coworkers.

"Just as bad as I am," Regina said.

"Well I'm here for both of you. You know that I love you both dearly."

"Thank you Jackie," Regina whispered.

"How are the kids doing?" Jackie asked.

Regina let go of her friend's hands and looked down. "Henry blames himself." Regina looked back at her friend to see her friend's reaction.

Jackie looked sympathetic. "He shouldn't blame himself. It was an accident."

"That's what I tell him."

"Look, it's going to take some time to get back to normal Reggie. I'll be here for you and David and the kids. You are like family to me."

"Thank you," Reggie hugged her friend.

"I don't know if I should tell you this..." Jackie looked around her and took Regina by the arm away from the crowd.

Regina looked at her friend with concern. "Tell me what?"

"Well ... before Tony ... um well a few days before he passed away, he asked me out to lunch."

Regina nodded slowly thinking her friend would reveal that she and Tony had an affair or something.

"He was acting really strange Reggie. He started asking me something about Cancun?"

Regina froze.

Jackie searched Regina's face. "I asked him if it was when you and David were robbed and he said if I knew of anything else that might have happened. I don't know Reggie like I said he was acting very strange.

Regina felt her heat pounding. What had Tony meant more happened in Cancun? He couldn't possibly have known about the forced incest could he?

"You ok Reggie?" Jackie asked caringly.

Regina felt as if she couldn't breathe. "What else did he say?"

"Not much that's it. He was asking me if you had told me anything else that might have happened in Cancun. I thought you were sick or something so I asked him why he had brought Cancun up. He wasn't making any sense. I had promised never to tell you but since he's gone..." Jackie's eyes filled with tears.

Regina was nervous. Had Tony found the video? No way! That was impossible. Or was it? Regina had to admit she'd tried several times to find it but never found any trace of the video. Or had David ever told Olivia and she told Tony? Maybe with everything that was going on with the children, Olivia found it as the perfect time to tell Tony about the forced incest? Is that why he had behaved the way he did the night before his death? She had to talk to David as soon as she could.

"It was probably nothing Jackie. He was probably asking because I sometimes had nightmares and would walk up screaming. He figured it was because of what I went through in Cancun when David and I were robbed." Regina felt awful about lying.

Jackie wiped her formed tears. "Oh ok. I just thought it was something more."

It is more. It's so much more that I can't explain right now. Maybe someday you will know but for now I can't tell you. Regina thought to herself.


After the service and burial, Henry dropped Regina off at home and told her he wanted to go spend some time with Marissa.

Regina went to her bedroom and looked inside of the closet. She saw Tony's clothes and wanted to cry. Now she'd have to give them away. She laid on the bed and could faintly smell his cologne in the sheets. She looked up at the ceiling for a moment and then remembered what Jackie had mentioned about him.

She raised herself up fast and looked towards the night stand. Tony's computer tablet was there. She grabbed it quickly and her shaky hands turned it on. She anxiously waited for it to come on all the way.

After a few seconds, she went online and went to the history. There were different sites he had been on. Regina went through all the sites until she came upon the word "incest." Her heart skipped a beat.

She scrolled down the links and went through each one until she found it. Her hands shook more and tears spilled down her cheeks. There was the video she had spent years looking for. She watched as David and she were being forced to have sex. She watched her brother kissing her for the first time and how he undressed her. Had David ever seen it? She doubted it.

Her eyes were glued to the screen that displayed brother and sister kissing and having sex. It showed everything. The video showed her naked body and her brother's naked body. It showed him getting an erection when she was forced to masturbate him. It showed his cock going in and out of her. Regina cried hysterically.

She heard footsteps behind her and quickly looked up. It was David standing by her door. She quickly put the computer tablet down and wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry. Reggie, is this a bad time? I just wanted to come over and check on you. Henry let me use his key since he said you might be asleep."

Regina looked at her brother with sad eyes. "They knew," she whispered.

David walked towards her. "What? Who? Who knew what?"

She looked down. "Tony knew about what happened with us in Cancun. He told Livy or at least I think he did. Maybe he was about to tell her and that's why she was at the bar that night."

David looked shocked. "Are you sure? How do you know he knew?"

She took a deep breath and put the video on for her brother to watch. David watched himself on video being forced to have sex with his sister. He could hardly blink. He sat down next to his sister and took the tablet away from her. He turned it off and put his arm around her.

"Tony saw it," he muttered.

"Yes he did. I found it on his search history."

"No wonder Livy was acting ... strange."

Regina looked at her brother. "Strange? How?"

David looked slightly embarrassed. "Well ... the night before she was shot, she asked me to ... um..." David squirmed.

"To make love to her?" Regina finished his sentence.

David looked even more embarrassed. "Yeah. So um ... I stared to but then she started saying all these things to give it to her good and it just didn't sound like her. Then she got mad when I couldn't ... perform. She started yelling at me saying she knew I was into perverted sex and why didn't I want to have sex with her."

Regina gasped. "Tony forced himself on me the night before the shooting."

David frowned. "He what?"

"He ... well we were starting to make love ... but then he just go rough with me. I told him to stop but he didn't." Regina sobbed quietly.

"He raped you?" David asked angrily.

Regina nodded. "I guess ... I don't know. He seemed angry. I know he must have been angry because of the video."

"That doesn't give him any right to rape you Reggie. Didn't he understand we were forced?"

Regina looked into her brother's eyes. "But were we forced the other times?"

David blinked. "You think he knew?"

"I'm sure he assumed."

David ran his fingers through his thick hair. He could only imagine what his best friend thought about him after having seen the video. Not to mention what Olivia thought.

"I can't believe he found the video after all these years," David said.

Regina felt the need to confess. "I've searched for it and never found it."

David couldn't believe what she had just said. Sure, it had crossed his mind to look for it, but he never did.

"Why did you want to find it?" David asked.

Regina looked away. "I don't know. Curiosity I suppose."

David put his hand over his sisters. Regina felt warmth flow all over her body. She wanted to kiss him but knew it wasn't the right time. She pulled her hand away and stood up.

"So ... are you staying the night?" She asked nervously.

"If you want me to. I mean I'll sleep in the other room I promise not to touch you. I know this isn't the right moment for us."

Regina crossed her arms. "Yeah, you better stay in the other room."

David stood up and touched her shoulder gently sending shivers all over. "Ok, we'll talk more tomorrow."

"You can borrow ... um one of Tony's t-shirts if you need to," Regina offered.

David looked uncomfortable. "No. It's ok. I'll borrow one of Henry's."

"Ok," Regina whispered and watched her brother slowly leave the room.


Henry and Marissa laid on Marissa's bed holding one another. Henry was still in his black suit and Marissa was still clad in her long black dress. Her mascara had run and her lipstick had disappeared from her lips.

Henry kissed the top of her head. "I love you so much," he whispered in her ear.

Marissa loved hearing those words coming from him. "I love you too." She sobbed quietly in his arms. "Henry do you think it was our fault?"

Henry rubbed her back gently. "I thought it was at first but then my mom convinced me not to think that way."

"Yeah, my dad says the same thing. He says it was all an accident."

"That's what it was, just an accident. You and I fell in love and there was nothing anyone could have done about it."

Marissa snuggled closer to him. She liked the way his cologne smelled and how it would probably penetrate onto her sheets.

"You're right. I've loved you ever since I could remember and I couldn't picture myself being with anyone else other than you."

Henry kissed her forehead and then her nose and then her lips. "You're the love of my life you know that shorty?"

Marissa smiled for the first time all week. "You haven't called me that since I kissed you."

"Well, I don't see you as shorty anymore. I see you more like sexy now."

Marissa kissed him tenderly. Her heart was still hurting because of her mother and uncle's death but being with Henry was making everything better. Being with Henry always made life better.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.