Misfits
Chapter 11

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A teenage boy and his nymphomaniac girlfriend struggle with the ups and downs of being little more than sexual toys for the amusement of others. Luckily, their lives take an unexpected turn for the better when they crash into an alien spaceship.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Teacher/Student  

Meanwhile ... Back on Earth...

"Billy! They're watching us!" Mary whispered, feeling a bit shy the way girls her age do sometimes.

"Shhh..." I kissed her again, holding the little girl close against me and admiring her brand new dress with my fingers. "Don't worry about them. You know I love you, right?"

"Yeah." She licked her lips and nodded. "It just feels kinda ... funny."

"You feel kinda nice," I said with a smile, playing with the white lace and working the skirt higher. "You look like you're getting married or something."

"No!" Mary giggled, looking down at herself. "I had my Confirmation at church today. I told you that."

"Yeah, but it still looks like a wedding dress," I told her. "And your hair and your makeup. Shoot. You look like you're sixteen."

"I do?" She smiled and I knew what the girl wanted to hear. "Am I pretty, Billy?"

"No," I teased her for a second. "You're way more beautiful than that."

I moved my hand up to her tummy and slid my fingers upward from there, feeling her sweet body through the satin and then the lace decorating the twin speed bumps she called tits. They weren't much more than big nipples, but Mary hadn't worn a bra beneath that fancy white gown either and I could feel them already hard and puffy as I rubbed them.

When Mary opened her mouth with a tiny gasp, I French kissed her again. I pushed my tongue between her ruby red lips and started mouth fucking the girl. Her hands fluttered helplessly, like she didn't know if she wanted to push me away or give me a hug. She wanted to kiss though, there wasn't any doubt about that, and Mary's small pink tongue wriggled against mine while I felt up her tits.

Dale and Mark sat in the padded chairs watching us, being cool and quiet so they wouldn't scare my new girlfriend. We were hanging out in Bambi's house. Since that bitch had taken off with fagboy and his alien buddies, nobody lived there anymore. So we'd turned it into our own private clubhouse and talking Mary into coming over hadn't been too hard. She lived right next door, which was how I'd met her in the first place, and she'd wanted to change her clothes, but that dress...

I slid my hand back down her small body, the satin and lace making my dick throb in my pants, and found the white tights covering her legs. Mary had turned fourteen only six days before and girls like her didn't wear real stockings. She wore tights and I pushed my hand between her thighs gently, slowly. Our tongues wrestled in her luscious mouth and Mary had decided to hold onto me, tilting her head and squeezing my shoulders while we made out.

She had thin legs and small, soft thighs and I found the crotch of her tights radiating heat like a furnace. The cotton panel couldn't hide her excitement and I rubbed only lightly at first, scratching at her crotch and wishing I could feel her instead of those tights. I pressed harder, leaning into the girl and cupping her pussy through the material. Like pushing a button, Mary's thighs snapped shut and trapped my hand.

"Nnnmpph ... No ... Billy..." she gasped softly. "I don't like it."

"Yeah, you do," I breathed, wiggling my fingers and I couldn't feel her wetness, but I knew it had to be there.

"I'm not sposed to let anybody touch me there," Mary whispered, her big doe eyes searching mine.

"I'm not anybody though," I whispered back. "I'm your boyfriend, right?"

"Yeah." She nodded quickly.

"So just relax," I said, smiling and massaging her crotch. "I love you, Mary. I want to make you feel good."

"I ... I love you too, Billy." She swallowed hard and closed her eyes, letting her legs fall open as I kissed her again.

She loved kissing more than ice cream and I licked the girl's mouth inside out. I caressed the insides of her cheeks, ran the tip of my tongue between her lips and teeth. I tickled the roof of her mouth and did my best to find Mary's tonsils, and all the while I played with her pussy through those silly tights until she started hunching her hips and fucking my hand. I couldn't really feel her little girl cunt, but she could definitely feel my fingers, and when I pushed her backwards to lie on the sofa, she didn't stop me.

Mary didn't stop me when I reached under her butt either, grabbing the waistband of her tights and tugging them down. I lay half on top of her, covering her baby tits with my chest while I nibbled at her plump lips and teased her with my tongue. I just had to keep her busy kissing me, that's all. As long as she couldn't think about anything except how good it felt, Mary would let me do whatever I wanted and that including fingering her hairless fourteen-year-old cunt!

"Ummph!" Mary jerked as she felt my fingers sliding along her puffy slit, exploring the incredibly warm, soft skin of her vulva.

She didn't have a single hair, not even pussy lips or a clitoris really, just a chubby mound split into halves by the tight cleft of her sex. The sixth grader felt a lot different than that fuckpig Marcia, the high school senior who had a fat, hairy bush that had seen almost as much cock as Paris Hilton. Different than fagboy's slut of a mother too, that whore Bambi, and I knew for a fact that she'd laid a few miles of manpipe! She'd even fucked her own son, but he was a cocksucking faggot anyway, so he probably didn't count.

Yeah, those two cunts, three if you counted fagboy, had been ridden hard and put away wet. Fucking one of them always felt like sloppy thirds, even if they hadn't had sex all day; it's just that feeling, you know? Like boldly going where all men have gone before. Fuck that! Mary was a lot better and except for the faggot, I'd never fucked a virgin before. The idea of popping the girl's cherry in that Confirmation dress almost made me spill in my pants, but I'd had a lot of practice with self-control over the last year or so.

I glanced at Mark and he had the camcorder out, the one we'd found upstairs in Bambi's old bedroom. That bitch loved making movies, porn movies, and she was a real star. I wonder if the faggot ever knew about that? We'd plastered his mom all over the internet; until the aliens shut it down, I mean. There wasn't any internet anymore. That kinda sucked, but they said it would come back eventually anyway and it would be better because it would connect everyone on Earth with the aliens. Like Galaxynet or some shit and that would be cool. We'd make Bambi famous on Mars too!

We kind of missed her ... Along with half the guys at school! Jesus! That chick loved to get gangbanged! Stupid aliens.

Mary was going to love gangbanging too, she just didn't know it yet. I flicked my tongue over hers, both of us panting for air and I felt hot and sticky all over. My erection ached uncomfortably the way it was bent in my jeans, but I didn't want to stop playing with Mary's pussy long enough to free my dick. She'd probably never touched herself in her life and for sure nobody else had. I didn't even try to get inside her at all, not just because I didn't want to freak her out, but mostly I didn't want to pop her cherry by accident.

I kept my fingers together, rubbing around her cunt and feeling the smallish bump of her clit growing larger. I touched it with my thumb, stroking Mary's baby love button and getting short, happy gasps in reply. The girl's hands clutched my shoulders, her short red fingernails trying to dig into my skin through my t-shirt and finally giving up. She wrapped her arms around my neck, whimpering into my mouth as her butt bounced off the cushions.

"N-No! Stop ... Don't stop ... Billy!" Mary cried out softly, squinching her eyes and arching her back.

She went stiff as a board, clamping her thighs around my hand as the girl found what was probably the very first orgasm of her young life. I pulled my hand free and her plump vulva had turned dark pink and I could see some of Mary's juices trickling between her thin labia. They were so small and fragile looking, like the petals of a rose trying to blossom, but I didn't waste a lot of time admiring the delicious view.

I got my jeans undone, yanking them off quickly with a kick of my legs. I got my boxers down as well and Mark grinned at me as the camera caught my swollen erection. I had a big dick too, not to brag or anything, but I felt pretty proud of my seven fat inches. I'd just turned sixteen too, so I knew it would only get bigger. Eight or nine inches, I hoped. Maybe I'd have a monster ten inch schlong like that homo math teacher Mr. Moore. I hoped so, but Mary wasn't even five feet tall yet and I bet she didn't weigh more than eighty pounds soaking wet. She was going to think a horse had mounted her when she felt my prick stretching her tiny fuckhole!

"Billy?" She blinked at me, smiling like she'd just won bingo at that stupid church of hers. "What are you doing?"

"Shhh ... This is gonna feel good," I whispered kneeling on the floor and turning the girl so she sat upright with her legs spread around me.

"B-But ... No! I can't ... Billy! I n-never..." she stammered in her breathless, high pitched voice, watching as I pushed her satin dress higher, making sure it was out of the way.

"I just wanna feel you inside," I told her, speaking gently and smiling. "You're so beautiful, Mary. I love you so much, baby."

"We c-can't do it! I'm scared! Stop ... Please!" She tried to close her legs, but her knees only bumped my hips as I held my thick cock in my hand.

"You're my girlfriend now," I whispered. "Not a little girl, right? You're not gonna cry, are you?"

"N-No..." she breathed, her voice shivering like the rest of her as I rubbed my cockhead up and down her juicy slit.

Her vulva looked like a ripe peach, two round halves all plump with nectar and that tight, thin cleft only barely splitting open around the tip of my penis. Fuck! She was gonna be tight as hell, but at least she'd had a nice cum and I figured that would help. I pushed my cock down, looking for the virgin mouth of her sex and Mary started pushing at me with her hands, slapping my hips with her knobby knees in protest.

"I-I can't, Billy! Don't make me do it ... I wanna go home! I'm s-sorry!"

"Me too!" I gasped, spreading the cleavage of her immature cunt and her hymen was right there to stop me, that sweet bit of flesh just begging to be pierced. Every time some other guy fucked her, Mary would remember my cock. I'd own her forever after this.

I couldn't get my dick even a quarter inch inside her without busting her cherry and that's what I did. Mark had gotten up and filmed my cock as it stretched her pussy wide around it, turning the buttery flesh inwards as I tore through her virginity and stabbed half my naked penis inside Mary's pussy all at once. He caught the look on her face. Those huge brown eyes looking like a Japanese cartoon, the round O of her precious mouth, the sudden whiteness of her cheeks as all the color drained away. She was screaming, but there wasn't any sound because the silly girl had forgotten how to breathe.

"Fuck!" Mark said with a grin. "I think you broke her, dude."

"Oh shit!" Dale stood on the other side of us, already stroking his own erection while he watched. "Look at her mouth!"

I jammed more of my cock into the tightest, hottest hole I'd ever fucked in my life. Mary's cunt felt even better than fagboy's ass, and I didn't think that was possible! Her pussy grabbed my dick and pulled me deeper, I swear. Like a baby's fist grabbing a favorite toy, she wasn't pushing me out; she was sucking me in! I pushed again and again, not pulling back at all, and I was gonna give the little slut every inch of my dick. She wanted to be my girlfriend? She'd have to learn how to ride a dick!

"Fuck her mouth, man!" Mark said and Dale had already stepped onto the couch.

Mary wasn't even moving. She wasn't even breathing and I was almost starting to worry about her, like maybe I had broken her somehow. But then Dale pushed his cock between her round lips, standing on the sofa with his legs spread, holding Mary's little blonde head with one hand and feeding his dick to her with the other. And my long prick finally found the bottom of her pussy and I still had another inch to give her, so I lifted her legs with my elbows under her knees. I gripped her thighs and held her steady and gave the sixth grader one more thrust.

"Ugh!" I grunted as I felt my dick trying to bend, like fucking a brick wall or something. Little girls stretch though and Mary wasn't made of bricks either, more like soggy cotton candy as my balls slapped her tight little ass and the full length of my cock disappeared between her fat folds. The head of my dick must have been tickling something good though; maybe I'd fucked myself right into her hot little oven, who knows? She sure went nuts though!

"Nnnmmphh!" She made a muffled gasp and the air exploded though her nose, since her mouth was full of Dale's dick.

Mary's hands slapped his thighs and hips as she tried to push him away. She shook her head, or tried to anyway, but Dale had dug his fingers into her fancy hairdo and wasn't letting the bitch go anywhere. The rest of her jerked and squirmed as well, but she had seven inches of rock hard penis buried in her horny little hole and I held her thighs tightly with my hands. She wasn't going anywhere and I almost didn't want to move, it felt so good just feeling her pussy spasm around my dick. Her cunt contracted hard and fast, squeezing my penis like a milking machine and I could've cum just sitting there.

But I wanted to break her in right and I pulled my dick back slowly, listening to Mary trying to talk or scream around the cock in her mouth. Dale knew how to keep the baby whore nice and quiet, however, and I grinned when I saw the blood on my dick. Not very much, but she'd definitely been a total virgin and the shaft was streaked with crimson, her pussy lips too as they were pulled outward, looking longer than before and glistening wet with pinkish girl cum.

"Get a close-up, dude!" I grinned at Mark and he'd started filming one handed while he stroked his dick.

"I am!" he replied with a chuckle. "Fuck her, Billy ... Get some of that in out action, man!"

"Mmmph Nnnmmph!" Mary said and Dale slapped the top of her head.

"Watch your teeth, slut!" he warned her. "And open up, I wanna fuck your throat."

He pushed and pulled with his hips, sliding his meaty prick between Mary's taut lips while dark tears stained her cheeks. Her Mommy had made her all pretty for her Confirmation, putting on real eye shadow and lipstick and all that stuff. Like turning a little girl into a grown woman or something, but I guess that's sorta what Confirmation's about anyway. Fucking the cherry out of a girl is definitely about turning her into a woman though and Mary was growing up in a hurry as I worked my cock in and out of her hungry hole.

"Grab my dick, bitch!" Mark told her, putting one knee on the sofa and pulling Mary's right hand to his erection.

She didn't have any choice as he wrapped his fingers around her small fist and taught the girl how to jerk him off. Mary gagged and choked as Dale tried to force his cock into her throat. Her cheeks would bulge outward like a sexy chipmunk and she'd cough weakly, spraying spit and precum from the corners of her mouth. The clear juices spilled down her chin and neck, dripping onto her pretty dress as she shivered inside it. She probably wanted to puke, but then Dale caught her just right, like mid-swallow, and he groaned as his penis slid into her throat.

"Get a shot of this!" he said with a triumphant grin, turning his body slightly, but making sure his hairy ball sack remained firmly pressed against Mary's chin.

"Look at her throat!" Mark said, reaching out to stroke the obvious bulge of Dale's prick as it stretched her esophagus.

Mary slapped the boy some more and he pulled his cock from her mouth so the bitch could breathe. She blinked rapidly, all red faced again and taking quick, deep breaths of cool air. Dale rubbed his cock across her cheeks and nose, leaving a glaze of spit and precum across her skin. A lot of the stuff had washed out of her gaping mouth too, like a little flood running down her flushed skin to soak into her dress.

"Suck it again, whore!" Dale told her and Mary looked like she might say something, but she didn't.

"What a slut!" Mark laughed, watching as she closed her lips around the other boy's dick all by herself. "You've sucked dick before, huh?"

"Nmmph!" she said with a tiny shake of her head, but for a first timer she sure seemed to know what she was doing!

Probably all girls know how to suck dick though. It's an instinctive thing, like in their genes or something. Girls are born wanting a cock in their mouths and when they get older, all they can think about is fucking. My dad told me that and I believed him. All women are sluts, they can't help it, and a man's job is to put them on their knees and keep them there. He'd tell me that over dinner and Mom wouldn't say a word, just lower her eyes and nod. My sister hated our dad, but she's a cunt sucking dyke anyway ... Except when Dad would help Cindy with her biology homework.

That's what Dad called it and I used to like listening to her cry while he fucked her. Sometimes he used to let me fuck her too, like holding her down and telling my sister how proud he was of her for helping her little brother become a man, but not so much once she'd turned seventeen. That's why I'd needed a slut like fagboy to drain my balls, you know? But not even Dad got to fuck Cindy anymore, not since she'd turned eighteen on the same day the aliens had shown up ... How's that for bad luck? Anyway, she'd moved in with that ballbusting dyke Ronnie and so Dad had taken it out on Mom's ass, or put it in her ass, I should say. She wasn't as hot as Cindy though, but at least Mom knew how to suck a dick and Dad didn't mind sharing.

I'd shared Marcia with him and Bambi too, just so the old man would stay off my back and buy beer for me and my friends. I guess so far as father's go, I'd gotten pretty lucky with mine. I wasn't gonna share Mary with him though, at least not until I got bored with the slut. Once a girl starts liking all the shit we do to her, it's just not that much fun anymore. It feels more like jerking off than fucking and I loved fucking more than anything else in the world!

"Yeah! Fuck my dick!" I groaned, slamming the full length of my cock into Mary's sweet cunt.

"Umph! Umph! Umph!" she grunted around Dale's cock as she sucked it, holding the boy's ass and pulling him into her mouth.

She'd only choke once in awhile, and for being just a little girl, Mary had learned fast. She was deep throating cock like she'd been doing it since kindergarten and who knows? Maybe she had! If there's one thing I've learned, it's never underestimate how sick some people can be. I figured her priest probably made her suck him off in the confessional or something. Maybe a teacher kept her under his desk nursing on his fat cock while the other kids did their assignments. Fuck! I bet Mary's Daddy taught the little whore how to suck dick in the crib, just like mine had taught Cindy. I'd seen her baby pictures.

Whatever the reason, Mary was going to town on Dale's cock, making wet slurpy noises and drooling mouth juices down her chin. What a whore. And her cunt fucked me like a pro too! I couldn't believe she'd been a virgin until a few minutes before. I was giving her seven fat inches, stroking the full length of my cock in and out of her. I'd even pull the head out, grinning at her tiny gape while Mark got it on video. Just as her rosy hole would try to close back up, I'd drive my prick back inside, ramming it all the way until I felt the soft bottom bending beneath the pressure. That really made the slut gasp and she'd shiver and jerk, kicking her little feet and digging her fingers into Dale's ass even harder.

"This bitch loves to fuck!" I decided and Mark laughed.

"You know how to pick 'em, man!" he said and that's why I was the leader.

Not only because I was bigger than my two friends, but I was smarter too. I'd been blessed with my dad's instincts for picking a genuine slut out of a crowd. Don't ask me how I do it, because I don't know. Maybe it's the way they stand or the way they smile, maybe it's some secret slut scent that only I can smell. Whatever it is, I'd picked out fagboy and Marcia, a couple others as well, and now Mary. Ninety-nine girls out of a hundred would have been screaming bloody murder. Crying and fighting or, I dunno, going into shock because they were being raped. But Mary was in that one percent who liked to pretend they were pure and innocent, but as soon as she got her cunt wrapped around some hard cock, her true slutty nature was revealed. We weren't raping Mary at all; the little whore was fucking us for all she was worth!

"I'm gonna cum!" I gasped. "I'm gonna spunk the bitch!"

"Do it, man!" Mark said, moving the camera off her face and down to her pussy. "Cream her insides, Billy!"

"Oh! Fuck!" I slammed my cock deep one last time, holding it there as my balls jumped into my gut.

Hot jizz flew out of my dick with quick spurts against the soft wall of Mary's pussy. She rocked her hips and pulled her heels into my back, squeezing her pussy as she must have been feeling my cock jerk inside her. The girl knew I was cumming and it brought her off too! I swear, all of a sudden she went stiff just like she had before, with every muscle in her immature body pulled taut against the pleasure. I had no idea what a girl feels when she's cumming, but it must be awesome and probably explains why they're all sluts once they feel that first big orgasm.

"Pull out, man!" Mark told me. "Let me in there. Take the camera."

"Yeah, yeah..." I sighed, pulling my still hard dick out of her pussy and it came out clean.

Her pussy lips had gotten longer and fatter and they scraped the cum off my cock. Even with Mary's raw, pink hole gaping the size of a silver dollar ... then a quarter ... then a dime ... I didn't see any cum leaking out of her. I'd put a big load deep inside the kid and now I fixed the camera on Mark's erection as he pushed himself inside for some hot sloppy seconds.

"Geronimo, bitch!" he gasped with a grin, jamming his prick all the way inside and he just wanted to get off.

"Man! I'm gonna paint this slut!" Dale told us. "Where's the camera? Jerk me off, slut. On your face!"

"Nooo..." Mary moaned, but she was such a liar!

She wrapped her fingers around Dale's wet cock, staring at it with her dreamy brown eyes and smiling. Mary licked her bruised lips and they were fat like she'd been slapped across the mouth, and her lipstick had been smeared all around so she looked like a kiddie whore playing dress-up. Her cheeks were dark, her eyes black with the mascara and eye shadow that had run with her tears. She wasn't crying anymore though, not while she pumped Dale's swollen cock with both of her small hands. She didn't even notice me, I didn't think, or the camera; Mary only had eyes for the cock pointed at her face.

"That's ... Ugh ... It!" Dale grunted as his milky semen shot out of his cock with a rush to spatter on the girl's nose.

"Yesss..." Mary breathed, tugging on the penis in time with the heavy jets of ball juice that painted her face.

A big blob landed in left eye and another one scored a bulls-eye in the girl's open mouth. She wasn't even scared of it the way Marcia had been the first time I'd made her suck down a whole glass full of semen. We'd all fucked her three times that day, but saved our cum for the glass and poor Marcia had puked after she'd drank nine big loads of salty protein. I'd made her lick it up too, the stupid slut. But Mary wasn't gonna puke! She jerked Dale off and then pulled his dick into her mouth so she could clean him up. He didn't even have to tell her and that's when I knew for sure that someone had definitely been teaching the girl some manners!


A couple hours later we were sitting around the television watching Mary's first ever fuck. I had her sitting on my lap, legs spread with my hard dick pushed seven inches up her hairless twat. She'd left her dress on, even though she'd been all worried about the wrinkles and especially all the cum stains. There was even a little blood spotting the lace, but I liked that dress a lot and I wouldn't let her take it off. I wouldn't let her leave either, even though she'd missed her own Confirmation party.

That was the best part. All her friends and relatives had come to her house after church. They had cake and ice cream and even brought presents to celebrate her new womanhood in the eyes of God. And I'd talked her into coming next door for a few minutes so I could give her a special present.

"My mom's gonna ground me forever," she pouted, rocking her hips and taking short, sharp breaths as her pussy was still as tight as ever.

"No she won't," I whispered. "You're too beautiful."

"Do you still love me?" she asked, turning her head and I kissed her.

"Fuck yeah," I told her. "It's like were married now. You even got the dress for it."

"Yeah!" Mary giggled softly. "I love you, Billy."

"I know, baby." I massaged her tits through her dress, pulling her down even harder, although there wasn't anymore cock left to give her.

"What if I, um ... get pregnant?" she asked, biting her bottom lip and that made her look even younger than she was. "I got a lot of your stuff in me."

"When's your next period?"

"About two weeks," Mary replied. "I think."

"Ahhh ... You can't get pregnant then," I told her with a grin. "It's too far away."

"Yeah, but ... All you guys..." she pouted. "I can feel it way up inside me."

"You took six big loads," I agreed. "But you're not a little girl anymore either."

"I wish they weren't here though," she sighed, casting a glance at Dale and Mark who were sitting naked and playing with their dicks, trying to get them hard for a fourth time.

"They're my best friends," I told her. "You know I gotta share. They're nice anyway, right?"

"I don't know," she said. "They're kind of mean sometimes."

"No!" I kissed her again. "They're just fooling around."

"They called me a slut and all that other stuff and..."

"You are kind of a slut," I said with a shrug. "But that's why I love you."

"Really?"

"Yeah," I agreed. "I think it's really awesome the way you let my friends fuck you."

"Yeah. I guess so." Mary shrugged and then smiled again. "It's kinda fun."

"It's a lot of fun," I said. "Look how sexy you are sucking Dale's dick."

"You shouldn't make a movie like that," she said and not for the first time.

"I just wanna remember the first time," I whispered in her ear. "It's special."

"It kinda hurt."

"I know, baby," I sighed. "But not anymore, right?"

"No. It feels good now."

"Yeah." I kissed her mouth, playing my tongue across her swollen lips. "Next time I want to fuck your sexy little butt. Okay?"

"W-What?" She blinked at me and I laughed.

"You've got a beautiful ass, Mary," I told her. "I wanna fuck you everywhere."

"That's dirty!"

"No way!" I scrunched up my nose. "You're gonna like it a lot."

"But I don't want to, Billy."

"Shhhh..." I frowned at her. "Only little girls say stuff like that and besides..."

"What?" She frowned back at me.

" ... if you don't let me fuck you in the ass, I'll have to find a new girlfriend," I reminded her. "And then Mark's gonna give that video to your mom and dad..."

"W-What?"

"Your teachers at school," I continued. "Your priest. All your friends. Everybody's gonna know what a slut you are."

"B-B-But..."

"But I'm not gonna let him do that," I assured her. "Cause you're my girlfriend and we love each other. Right?"

"Yeah," Mary replied softly, nodding her pretty blonde head all sticky and tangled with jism.

"Yeah," I sighed. "And you're gonna let me fuck your butt too. Right?"

"Alright," she whispered, looking down and nodding.

"Say it," I told her. "Tell me you want me to fuck your ass."

"I ... I want you to, um ... fuck my ass, Billy."

"That's my girlfriend," I whispered, pulling her back against my chest and lifting her slightly, just so I could push her back down.

It was time to fuck her fertile cunt again and I really hoped I knocked the little whore up, instead of one of the other guys, I mean. Mary would be the only pregnant girl in elementary school and I could picture her getting on the school bus all big and round with a baby in her tummy. I wondered if they made maternity uniforms for Catholic schoolgirls; how awesome would that be?

CRA-AAACK! SMASH! WHUMP!

The front door fell onto the carpet and we all jerked with surprise.

"Not you again!" I blinked at the black giant who had been with fagboy when he'd come for his mother.

"Over there," Marcia said, pointing at me and she was the last person I ever expected to see again.

"Marcia?" I stared at her because she looked hot! And bald!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.