Misfits - Cover

Misfits

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A teenage boy and his nymphomaniac girlfriend struggle with the ups and downs of being little more than sexual toys for the amusement of others. Luckily, their lives take an unexpected turn for the better when they crash into an alien spaceship.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Teacher/Student  

"My name's Orion now," I told her. "I'll call you Bambi..."

"I'm your mother!"

"Silence!" Srah raised her hand and my mom lowered her eyes.

"I'll call you Bambi from now on," I continued patiently. "Srah is the Mistress of this household. Look at me, Bambi."

"I don't understand," she sighed, lifting her pale blue eyes to mine.

"You'll do whatever Srah tells you to do," I said. "You're not her equal. You're just a slut until I decide what to do with you."

Marcia giggled softly and I gave her a small grin.

"Bathe her," I told Srah. "Make sure she's clean and then call a doctor. I don't know where the whore's been."

"What?" Bambi blinked at me. "You can't talk to me that way!"

SLAP! Srah smacked her mouth, much like she had Marcia's only a few days before.

"Orion is your Master, slut," she said. "He'll speak to you as he wishes."

"But he's my son!" Bambi protested, her lower lip trembling and her pink cheeks wet with tears.

"I was only your cousin the last time I saw you," I reminded her. "Or have you forgotten that?"

"But that was different," she whined. "Faggot..."

"Master!" Srah insisted as Marcia prepared the bath. "Take off your robe. Hurry up! Or do you enjoy smelling like a toilet?"

"N-No! Please ... I just want to talk to him," Mom stammered weakly as she pulled her shift over her dirty blonde hair.

"Do you wish me to shave her, my Lord?" Srah asked, tilting her head as if appraising a questionable work of art.

"No," I said, removing my belt and sword before loosening my tunic. "She's not that special."

"Orion..." Marcia sighed, smiling at me from the marble pool as she played with the water.

"Shave me?" Bambi blinked at Srah and looked at me as I sat down.

"Some fruit," I sighed. "And water, please."

"What are you waiting for?" Srah asked. "Get in the bath, woman! Your Master can barely stand the sight of you."

"We're going to need a lot of soap," Marcia decided and she clearly enjoyed seeing my mother confused and humiliated.

"Why he decided to buy a used up whore like you..." Srah sighed, reaching for Bambi's left nipple and pinching it. "I can only hope our Master didn't pay too much."

"Ow!"

"Over here, slut..." Marcia said, smiling and pulling her shift upward to expose her hairless sex. "I know what you want."

"Who are you?" I asked the blue boy. He'd arrived quietly, bearing a tray laden with fresh fruit, several cups, and a carafe of water.

"Esyayasasye, my Lord," he said with a bow, placing the tray carefully on the table beside my chair.

"Esya," I said, keeping half my attention on Srah and Marcia as they stripped off their shifts. "How old are you?"

"I don't know, my Lord," he answered softly, fixing his silver eyes anywhere but on mine. In Earth years, I figured he wasn't much younger than me and it wasn't very important anyway.

"Take off my boots for me," I told him. "Are you new here?"

"No, my Lord," he replied, kneeling in front of me and tugging at my left boot. "I've been in the kitchens for two years."

"Do you like it there?"

"I think so," he nodded. "I'd like to be a chef someday, my Lord."

"Well, we can always use a good cook." I chuckled as he removed my right boot with a grunt. "You're very beautiful, Esya."

"Thank you, my Lord." he whispered, still kneeling in his plain white robe, head down with his hands at his sides.

"Do you know that?" I asked, dipping my head and searching for his eyes. "Look at me, boy."

He lifted his eyes and bit his luscious bottom lip. He had a mouth made for kissing, so ripe and moist and pink. Aside from his pale blue skin and silver eyes, his platinum hair tied in a long ponytail, Esya looked rather like any other boy his age. Except he was so wonderfully attractive, much the way all of his kind seemed to be. His smooth brow gave way to high, pronounced cheeks and a small pouting mouth above a tapered chin. I watched the tip of his delicate tongue tease his lips and disappear, inviting me to chase it.

"Do you know how lovely you are, Esya?"

"No, my Lord," he whispered.

"Unbutton my trousers," I said. "Go on ... It's alright ... I want you to suck my cock. Have you done that before?"

"No, my Lord." His delicate blue fingers fumbled with my breeches.

"No?" I smiled as if I couldn't possibly believe that. "You must have done it at least once. A beautiful boy like you, Esya? Tell me the truth. How many times have you been fucked?"

"N-Never, My Lord. I swear..." He swallowed hard as his fingers found my erection and pulled it free of my pants.

"Shhh..." I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Kiss it for me. Just use your lips, boy ... Save your tongue for later..."

Esya pursed his lips and leaned forward, touching them to the smooth glans and I reached for his silky hair, silver like his eyes. I stroked him gently, reassuring him with my fingers while I split my attention between his tentative kisses and Srah's fingers working in and out of my mother's soapy cunt.

Marcia hadn't bothered washing her, but sat on the edge of the pool with Bambi's face between her widespread thighs. That's all she needed, a little time with the other two slaves to learn her proper place. It seemed a little strange taking my own mother for a slave, but what else could I have done? I loved her and I'd spent a great deal of time considering what to do about it. I couldn't leave her on earth. I'd miss her too much, but the idea of elevating her to a noble position was unthinkable. I could have made her Lady Bambi and nobody would have thought it strange.

I knew her too well, however, and Mom would have used her freedom to try and dominate me, to re-establish our former relationship. I couldn't allow that. Likewise, my mother had the personality and desires of a wanton whore and while I could suffer the embarrassment of sexual excess, as I had many times in the past, the Empire could not. Just as I'd worried over Marcia, my mother's aberrant psychology would have to be tamed, or at least caged.

The paradox, of course, was that keeping my own mother as a harem slave would be a wonderful scandal and quite in keeping with Tristam's reputation. Such were the quirks of nobility and so long as she remained safely hidden within the confines of my private quarters, the rumors of her existence would do much to enhance my standing in certain social circles. The Empire and its politics were always at odds with morality and I believe, as many in power do, that the ends justify the means. I needed to control my mother as well as protect her.

"Now open your mouth," I breathed, curling my fingers around Esya's silky ponytail. "All the way down ... That's it ... Watch my eyes while you suck my cock."

His pink lips felt like satin as they were drawn tightly around the shaft and I didn't have to force him. Esya seemed quite willing to nurse on his first penis and I ignored the scraping of his teeth and concentrated on the fluttering of his tongue. His cheeks were drawn inward as he suckled gently and when he gagged on the glans as it touched the entrance to his throat, I let him back off and try again.

His left hand found my balls and he explored them carefully, tugging on my sack and rolling the testes with his fingers. I'd unbuttoned my tunic so that it hung open and loose, and Esya's other hand played along my bare stomach and higher. He touched his palm to my chest, covering my right nipple and I sighed, nodding my head in agreement as he pressed harder against my warm flesh. His mouth filled with spit and precum and he swallowed eagerly, bobbing his head too quickly in his growing excitement. I had to slow him down, whispering patient words and letting the boy relax.

A dozen feet away, Srah had taken her own liberties with my mother's asshole, fucking her there while Marcia held the woman's face to her cunt. I'd given the sexy brown alien permission to use the other slaves as she saw fit, so long as they were well treated and content. I didn't require a lot of training for them, only that they learned proper etiquette, and Srah would be a good teacher having been a servant her entire life. I was lucky to have her and I reminded myself to prepare a gift of equal value for the Duchess upon her return.

"Enough," I told Esya, pulling his mouth from my dick. "Give us a couch ... Take off your clothes, let me see you."

I pulled off my tunic and removed my breeches completely while Esya pulled his white shift over his head. He shook his hair free, the long bangs falling across his eyes as he stood nervous and naked, fondling his hard penis. He had a nice one, generous for his size and he wasn't any bigger than me. We were close to the same age, after all, and I enjoyed that about him. We were nearly the same height as I stepped closer, pulling Esya into a hug and feeling his blue skin warm and supple.

His arms went around my neck, tentatively at first, and I held him around the waist. Our cocks rubbed against each other, trapped erect between our bodies while we kissed. I opened his sweet mouth with my tongue and French kissed the boy deeply, bringing his arousal to life as he responded in kind. Our tongues wrestled even as I pushed him down to the divan and Esya spread his creamy thighs around me.

I took him like a girl, finding his virgin anus tight and dry at first, grunting into his mouth as I forced my cockhead past his sphincter. Esya's knees came up, sliding across my ribs and he wrapped his legs around me as I pushed again, harder to stretch his burning hole around my cock. We fucked with short, sharp strokes. I'd jab my aching erection into his rectum and take his innocence a fraction at a time. The steady flow of precum provided the only lubricant and I didn't so much enjoy the pain in his glistening eyes as savor the watery ejaculate spilling from his cock.

The boy had cum, loosing his curious alien semen while he wept like a girl. I kissed his tears and then his lush lips, drinking the boy's moans while he quivered in my arms. It was perhaps the first orgasm of life, I couldn't know, but the high pitched whimpering and the urgency of his kisses made me believe it to be true. The tender muscles gripping my prick seemed to pull me even deeper and I put his legs over my shoulders, rolling Esya's butt off the couch until his knees touched his shoulders. I drove my cock into him hard and fast, slapping his upturned ass with my balls as I stared into his lovely face.

"You belong to me now," I breathed, giving him one last thrust before my cock jerked against the pressure.

"Yes, my Lord," he replied just as softly, giving me his eyes and the pain had been replaced with something else entirely.

I lowered my mouth to his, kissing Esya while my cum filled his ass. He let his legs slide off my shoulders, pulling my chest to his while he stroked my shoulders and down my back. We were damp and sticky with sweat, and soaked with his lavender colored semen. It was much thinner than mine, like water and salty as the sea. I could smell him in the air and taste him on my tongue when we paused to catch our breath. I pulled at his chin with my thumb, opening his pouting mouth as I let a long strand of saliva drip from my lips onto his tongue. He swallowed it for me with a smile and my softening cock was pushed from his tight rectum as the bruised tissue returned to its natural shape.

"Jericho," I said softly. "Inform the Chief Steward that I want this servant for my page."

"Of course, my Lord," he replied from somewhere behind me and I didn't bother to look at him.

"And find that slave merchant the Duchess favors..."

"Vonald, my Lord?"

" ... arrange an appointment," I told him. "Where's the Enix?"

"A little over nine hours away, my Lord," he replied. "Still in blackout."

"Very well," I sighed, stroking Esya's hair. "Have you ever held a sword?"

"No, my Lord," he said with a shy smile.

"Then we shall have to do something about that," I decided. "Won't we?"

"Yes, myyymmmph..." he surrendered to my kiss completely and I didn't want to move, but I needed every opportunity for exercise I could get.

Teaching my new page the fine art of fencing would help train my own inexperienced body. Ransom was busy with managing my fleet as it was necessarily scattered across the vast reaches of space. It comprised a separate entity from the military forces commanded by the Duchess through her General Staff, fulfilling the role of constabulary and patrolled the Spinward March. Colonel Prouel, the liaison with the General Staff, served as my eyes and ears within the military and I'd reviewed the standing orders already, approved them, and would interfere as little as possible.

The Duchess would be away for a month, conferring with the Emperor at Delphi, and I was to play babysitter and little more. Her warning about starting a war hadn't been made in jest. My freedom of action wasn't so great as some would believe. Her cabinet ministers knew their jobs well enough, the assimilation of earth would proceed on schedule, and I only had to wait for her return. It wasn't a task well-suited to my temperament and I'd begun to understand that Tristam's influence wasn't quite as subtle as he'd suggested.


"Hmmm..." I ran my hands along my mother's naked back, smooth and white, without so much as a mole to spoil her amazing beauty. I'd never truly appreciated her before, not like this, and I gripped her slender shoulders in my fourteen-year-old hands and pulled her against me with a soft, sticky slap as her sweet, round ass met my hips.

"Ohhh ... Yessss..." she moaned, her breath ragged as my incestuous cock split her labia and the tender walls inside.

"Beautiful slut," I breathed, sliding my hands beneath her to find the swell of her heavy breasts. "Fuck my cock ... Ride it, you whore!"

"Nyuuhhh-huh!" Bambi arched her back as I gave her tits a squeeze.

They hung from her body like huge, pearly teardrops of hot flesh and I found her nipples ripe with excitement. They were stiff and fat as I pulled them downward, twisting them just to hear her gasp and groan. I used her tits like the reins of a horse, driving her to grind her sex around my prick and clench the talented walls of her cunt. My mother was an amazing fuck!

From their silk pillows, Srah and Marcia watched us lazily, smiling and whispering while they sipped Lovithian wine from jeweled goblets. They were spoiled in our new apartments, the royal quarters that Tristam had maintained permanently over the centuries, and we were very comfortable. The largest room had been redecorated as a Turkish seraglio, complete with burning braziers, ogee archways, and terra cotta walls covered with finely woven tapestries. Persian carpets covered the floor and a great many pillows, as I mentioned, of all shapes and sizes and colors provided the only furniture.

There were other rooms as well and each served a specific purpose. I had my private chambers, a study and bath, a library and salon for entertaining, quarters for my staff. I'd turned a drawing room into a small gymnasium where I'd spent the better part of two hours teaching Esya how to handle a blade. I found him lithe, graceful, and pleasing to the smallest detail. Eventually, I'd had no choice but to disarm the boy and sheath my prick once more inside his dainty rectum.

Now it was my mother's turn and she'd been scrubbed clean inside and out, examined carefully by one of the doctors, and in the morning would be scanned. I knew she posed no threat, but Ellicent would have to be satisfied and it would be interesting to see the details of her perversion. No memory would be safe. No thought could be hidden and I'd get a look into my mother's unguarded mind.

But for the moment I had to satisfy myself with fucking my cock into her unguarded womb. I smiled, watching the wet shaft sliding effortlessly in and out of her sex. She'd cum once already and would again. I could feel her vagina quiver with soft contractions of pleasure. She'd fucked so many men in her life, but she loved me and I pulled her upright so that we knelt together with my erection buried inside her. Mom turned her head, her open mouth seeking mine while I held her large, firm tits in my hands and squeezed. I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted to relish the experience and the doctor had warned us that she was ovulating.

Bambi had apparently forgotten to refill her prescriptions in the wake of the alien's disastrous arrival. Thankfully, she wasn't pregnant yet and Fate, it seemed, was a kind Mistress as my naked cock pulsed eagerly on the brink of orgasm. And Mom wouldn't stop moving her hips, rocking her ass and grinding her wet sex around me.

Her tongue teased mine and she reached awkwardly to hold my head, playing her sharp fingernails against my scalp. My left hand went to her taut belly, feeling it undulate as she worked the muscles of her cunt around my penis. I held myself back as long as I could and finally gave in with a sharp breath, pushing her down to lay across a pillow with her ass in the air. I pinned her shoulders to the floor, flattening her tits and driving my cock downward with a groan of raw pleasure.

I pumped Mom's pussy quickly, even as rapid jets of semen flew from my cock and into the depths of her well-fucked hole. She came with me, shivering and humping the overstuffed pillow while her cervix drank deep the incestuous juices of our union. I collapsed onto her back with my face buried in her golden hair, determined to keep her ass high and her shoulders low. We slept fitfully with her cunt bound and gagged on my penis, ensuring no part of our taboo climax could escape.

When I awoke in the night to find myself hard inside her, I awoke my mother with a kiss and thrust of my hips. I fucked her to another orgasm, reveling in a dreamlike orgy of the senses. The braziers burned low and a curious ballet performed on the walls and floor around us. Our breathless grunts and panting moans were the symphony of lust and all I could feel was the heat of her desire, the humid air ripe with arousal covering us like a blanket. I fucked another load of sperm into my mother's willing body and slept again.


"About time," I breathed, watching from the flag bridge as a shuttle approached from the battle cruiser Enix.

"Lord Admiral?" Colonel Prouel looked up from the star charts she studied.

"I'll be on the port shuttle deck," I told her. "I'll take your briefing in the wardroom."

"Yes sir." She came to attention along with a dozen crewmen as I left the bridge and stepped into an elevator.

I found Ransom already waiting and he offered me a bow. His milk white eyes were always emotionless, but I saw the crowsfeet at the corners crinkle with good humor.

"What are you so happy about?" I asked with feigned annoyance and he almost smiled.

"Happy, my Lord? Me?" He shook his head. "There's a rumor that you've made a slave of your mother."

"That didn't take long," I said with a snort. "You may put an end to such gossip at your earliest convenience."

"Thank you, my Lord." He bowed again and I laughed.

"You were a little worried about me, eh?" I asked as Esya entered the shuttle bay, looking around with wide, curious eyes.

"I've never known a human," Ransom said. "You are a strange little race, my Lord."

"You've got no idea," I told him as the shuttle penetrated the ion shield with a long, screeching crackle.

The Lady Helena was first off, as I might have expected, being both the youngest daughter of the Cephean Margrave and my personal secretary and chief advisor. Where Ransom assisted me with military matters, she served in a purely political capacity and possessed a genuine talent for intrigue. Just as Talis had her Ellicent, I had my Helena and I relied upon her greatly.

The others followed, the members of my household I'd summoned from Mercia, the capital world of the Pleiades Sector. I had a castle there, a very real one, and I felt a longing to return although I'd never laid eyes upon it. The memories of Tristam could be so easily confused with my own sometimes and in truth, I'd largely given up trying to keep them separate. We were one person, he hadn't lied about that, and we enjoyed the look on Helena's exquisite face when she saw me.

The people of Cepheus are oriental in appearance, with narrow eyes, small aquiline noses, and thin lips unaccustomed to smiling. Nevertheless, they can be very attractive physically and Helena embodied much that a man might admire about that austere species. She'd pulled her fine red hair into a knot at the top of her head and used an emerald comb to hold it in place. Her slanted eyes were green as well, intelligent and curious and rarely still.

I couldn't help but admire her lithe form beneath the cream colored leather that encased her from the tops of her breasts to her gleaming black boots. She wore nothing beneath it and on Earth such fashion would have turned heads and drawn curious stares, being very much like something found in a fetish catalogue. On Cepheus, leather body suits were considered traditional, like a kimono in Japan. Fortunately, Helena, in common with most Cepheans, had a physique well-suited to such attire.

"My Lady," I said with a tilt of my head. She stood over six feet tall in her boots and outwardly at least, I was only a fourteen-year-old boy.

"My Lord," Helena replied, bending gracefully to kiss my hand. "I thought you were going to wait until after my arrival?"

"It was an easy decision," I told her as we started walking. "We're very happy together."

"Such news gladdens my heart," she said and I frowned at her tone.

I'd summoned Esya to help the rest of my small entourage find their way around the ship. Most of them had been there before anyway and I had little to do with getting them comfortable. We left them there and I saw no sense in wasting time once were out of the noisy dock.

"Speak your mind, Helena," I said, catching a soft chuckle from Ransom and we both knew she'd tell me anyway.

"The Duchess," she replied. "She's human."

"She is now," I agreed.

"As are you," she continued. "She found you, didn't she?"

"In a manner of speaking," I said with a shrug. "Talis has a keen eye and a singular wit; what's your point?"

"You have no offspring," Helena said slowly. "Neither you, nor the Duchess have an heir to your titles."

"That's true," I agreed. "But hardly at issue. We both serve at the pleasure of the Emperor."

"And if something should happen to the Duchess, it's likely you would be invested Duke of Cepheus."

"Careful," I whispered, looking up to see her eyes.

"I'm suggesting nothing, my Lord," Helena said quickly. "Except that the Duchess may find a direct heir to her advantage."

"No," I said with a smile. "I understand where that dark mind of yours is wandering, but in this you're mistaken."

"Don't tell me she trusts you so completely," Helena scoffed. "With Horus gone, you're the greatest threat she has."

"And if she produced an heir of my blood..."

"She wouldn't need you anymore," she said. "She could be rid of you and establish a regency in the child's place."

"It would be a good plan," I said, looking at Ransom and he shrugged. The two of them maintained a cordial relationship at best.

"Ellicent has already thought of it," Helena told me. "Talis will seek approval from the Emperor in person. This opportunity, the two of you sharing the same species, it cannot be coincidence, my Lord."

"Perhaps not," I said. "But there will be no offspring"

"How can you be so sure?" she asked, knowing all too well the intimate history my cousin and I shared.

"Because Talis is a male," I told her as the elevator came to a stop and Ransom chuckled at look on Helena's face.

"But..." Her brow furrowed as she tried to find a place in her scheming for that crucial bit of information.

"If she'd wanted to mate with me, she would have found a female host."

"Perhaps the Riavean isn't as devious as my Lady," Ransom offered. "The Lord Admiral is lucky you're on his side."

"Work on the Marquis de Windham," I instructed Helena. "Find out what he's up to. Get together with Lord Chasse, the Interior Minister."

"Of course." Helena bowed her head, looking somewhat chastened now that her elaborate conspiracy had fallen apart.

"And update your files on the Duchess," Ransom added, unable to resist the barb and she gave him a frown.

The personal details of Talis and her new host weren't widely known and it was a long way to Mercia; I couldn't blame Helena for being surprised. It would have been an interesting idea if the Duchess had been a real girl, a human girl, and we could have produced a child. Our alien parasites, for lack of a better word, could only reproduce through the same host species.

I could father a thousand children and not one would contain a trace of Tristam. Likewise, a female host could deliver a dozen bastards and they wouldn't carry her alien DNA ... But two hosts of the same genetic material would produce a newborn host already infected with alien offspring. As the Empire spread across the stars and additional host species were found, our ability to reproduce diminished proportionally.

It did seem like a missed opportunity and we had that strange riddle to ponder now. Ellicent wouldn't have let it pass without a reason; Helena had been right about that much.


" ... as you can see, my Lord, we're looking at a fifteen to twenty year timeline," the assistant deputy minister called up another hologram. "Dismantling the current energy infrastructure and replacing the fossil economy with a more recent technology..."

"Which technology are we implementing?" someone asked.

"Fusion," a third person replied. "It's the simplest, most cost effective solution based on the available system resources."

"Self-sufficiency is the key," I said, just to see them nod at my wisdom. I hated these meetings.

We had to rebuild Earth beginning with the twin essentials of transportation and energy. Another department in another place worked on social reform and yet another on the politics of the planet. This had all been done ten thousand times before on ten thousand worlds, each of them unique and challenging in their own ways. I'm certain the issues were of interest to someone, but not me.

"What are we looking at?" I asked an hour later.

"A religious fanatic attempted to infiltrate the starport facility at Bahia Magdelina," one of the Interior Minister's deputies said. "The human carried six kilograms of explosives under his clothing."

"He worked at the facility?"

"No, my Lord," he replied. "His organization apparently murdered one of the workers and this man attempted to use the victim's identification."

"Where is he now?"

"Being scanned," the deputy said. "We have a team ready to drop as soon as we have a location on his confederates."

"Make sure we take them alive." I studied the hologram and the terrorist was plainly Middle Eastern.

"This is the third one in the last two weeks, my Lord."

"What happened to the others?"

"They didn't survive capture," he admitted unhappily.

"We could eradicate the problem," Colonel Prouel said. "We've run several scenarios and elimination of the extreme religious elements..."

"How many casualties?" I asked, turning in my chair to look at her.

"In the first strike?" She shrugged. "Approximately 450 million."

"They have nothing the Empire requires," the deputy agreed. "It would simplify the issue, my Lord."

"This would be the time to do it," I sighed. "How about exile?"

"For that many humans? We could arrange the necessary transport within two months," another deputy spoke up. "The cost would considerable and depending on the destination, we're looking at a thirty to sixty percent attrition rate."

"A population that size..." The colonel shook her head. "It would be better to eliminate the threat in-situ."

"I'll consider it," I decided. "Scan the terrorists, roll them up and follow the chain."

"And when it leads to a political entity, my Lord?" the deputy asked, because it inevitably would.

"That will be unfortunate," I told him and the Empire did not make war on individuals.


"My Lord," Bambi sighed, moving quickly to kneel at my feet.

"You look beautiful," I told her as I removed my belt. "Where are the others?"

"In the bath," she said. "Would you like to join them?"

"No." I shook my head. "I want to relax. I've got a headache."

"Let me help," she whispered, reaching for my left boot. "Esya? Refreshments for your Master."

"Are you alright?" I asked and Bambi looked up, smiling at me from beneath a tangle of golden hair.

"I'm still a little confused," she admitted. "I don't understand why I'm here or why you're ... whoever you are now."

"I'm still your son," I said. "But you're no longer my mother."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.