Misfits
Chapter 5

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teenage boy and his nymphomaniac girlfriend struggle with the ups and downs of being little more than sexual toys for the amusement of others. Luckily, their lives take an unexpected turn for the better when they crash into an alien spaceship.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Teacher/Student  

"I can't believe she treated me like that!" Mom said, or maybe ranted would be a better word. "Who does she think she is? Spitting in my face! We'll see about that!"

I concentrated on using the steamer machine to clean the living room carpet and it actually turned out to be sort of fun. We'd borrowed from one of our neighbors, an old guy who always liked to sit outside and watch Mom. Especially when she washed the car in her bikini top and cut-off shorts in the summer. I always thought he was kind of a perv, but he never said no when Mom wanted to borrow something either.

"That stupid slut! I'll show her a thing or two!" Mom went on as she stomped around the house. "We'll see who loves who around here! She can't tell me who I can fuck and who I can't!"

"Whoa!" Mr. Moore opened the front door and smiled at me. "What's going on in here?"

"Uhhh..." I blinked at him and turned off the steamer.

"I'll fuck any cock I want to! That bitch better watch out! The next time I see her, I'm going to ... Oh!" Mom blinked at him too as she entered the living room. "Hello, Carl."

"Hi," he said. "What are you guys up to?"

"Spring cleaning," Mom replied, giggling and shrugging her shoulders and looking seriously guilty.

"At nine o'clock on a Wednesday night?" Mr. Moore cocked an eyebrow.

At least we were cleaned up. After taking a long bath and eating some dinner, I actually felt pretty good. My butt felt kind of sore and I still had some semen squishing around way up inside me, but I didn't mind that. My lips might have been bruised and my tongue felt sorta weak, but other than that I didn't even feel particularly guilty. In fact, I felt kind of good about seeing my mom gang fucked by three bullies and my girlfriend.

"You know," Mom said out of the blue. "I've been thinking and I'm not sure I'm ready for marriage."

"What?" Mr. Moore said before I could and we both stared at her as Mom took off her engagement ring.

"I'm sorry," she said. "But I can't marry you, Carl."

"Why not?" he asked reasonably. "I love you."

"No," she sighed. "You love fucking my son. I think it would be best if we didn't see each other anymore, Carl."

"But ... You can't do that! We made plans ... The wedding!"

"You've got a wonderful cock," she said. "Really, you do, but ... I'm sorry, I don't want to marry it."

She held out the ring and Mr. Moore's face had turned bright red as he stared at it.

"Fine." He snatched the ring and left without another word, slamming the door behind him.

"Whew!" She laughed and widened her blue eyes at me.

"What are doing, Mom?" I asked.

"I don't know!" she said happily and practically skipped out of the living room.


Marcia picked me up in her mom's old car just because we were both bored and kind of wired after all that sex with Billy and his two friends. It had been too long since the last time we'd had sex like that and we were both excited and kind of silly about it. I really needed to talk with someone about my mom too and I only had one friend.

"I think she's crazy," I said and then frowned as Marcia giggled. "It's not funny!"

"Sorry," she said. "It's just ... I don't know why she'd want to marry that guy in the first place!"

"Yeah." I looked out the window as she drove around suburbia. All the houses looked identical and I picked one at random. "Who lives there, I wonder."

"Heh!"

"Maybe she needs help," I thought aloud. "Like a psychiatrist or something."

"You worry too much."

"She's my mom."

"Well, okay ... But you still don't have to worry that much."

"She was all excited about the wedding..."

"And she changed her mind," Marcia said with a shrug. "It happens all the time and to guys a lot better than him."

"She changes her mind like every five minutes now."

"She's a girl; she's supposed to!"

"Yeah, but..." I frowned because it was sorta hard to argue with logic like that. "Where are we going anyway?"

"You want to go up to the Peak?"

"What?"

"I'm still horny!" Marcia giggled. "I think it's my diet pills."

"I think it's just you."

"Maybe! You want to go back to your house?"

"No way," I said. "My mom's kind of mad at you."

"For pissing on her?"

"No, she's okay with that, I think."

"The spitting thing?"

"Yeah. That and telling her not to fuck me anymore."

"Well, she shouldn't. That's why she's getting blackmailed in the first place."

"I know," I said with a giggle. "That was so cool."

"Yeah!" Marcia laughed too. "I thought you were gonna be mad."

"I was, sort of," I admitted. "I'm just glad we had sex again."

"With Billy and those guys? Yeah. Me too."

"Mom liked it anyway."

"She's a slut."

"I know. She was always a slut, but she only fucked guys one at a time."

"That kinda defeats the purpose."

"Kinda," I agreed. "Do you really think she licked pussy before?"

"Definitely!" Marcia said. "She's almost as good at it as you are."

"Hmmm..."

"She like dove into my hole too! Did you see her?"

"Yeah."

"I think she licked my uterus."

"Isn't that like in the back someplace?"

"She's got a long tongue!"

"Really?"

"You never noticed?" Marcia giggled. "Your mom is hung!"

"Oh." I thought about that for a second. "That sounds stupid."

"I heard it from Billy's sister."

"Cindy?" I rolled my eyes. "She's weird too."

"We should hook them up."

"Who"

"Your mom and Cindy, like her friends too, you know?"

"Why?"

"I dunno. Maybe we could turn your mom into a lesbian."

"You mean they could."

"Yeah, but we gotta set them up, so..."

"I don't think I want my mom to be gay."

"Why not? That would be so cool. She could find a life partner and move to san Francisco and be happy and..."

"Shut-up!"

"Or maybe not," Marcia said. "It was just a thought."

"I like my mom the way she is."

"I thought you didn't."

"I mean, I like it when she likes men," I sighed. "Stop teasing me all the time."

"That's what girlfriend's do!"

"I thought you were Billy's girlfriend again?"

"Jealous?"

"Kind of."

"Good! I want you to be."

"Are you his girlfriend now?"

"No! God! He's such a jerk! I just like fucking him."

"Me too," I agreed. "He's like a bad habit."

"An addiction," Marcia said. "We need like a twelve step program."

"We just need a new boyfriend."

"We've been saying that for a month."

"I know," I sighed.

"Anyway, they're gonna come over tomorrow again."

"They are? What? You too?"

"Of course, silly! It's better than bringing your mom to Mark's garage, right?"

"Ummmm..." I shrugged. "Good point."

Marcia kept driving and I think we both just wanted to get away, or at least pretend like we could, and drive until we were someplace else and had to come back. Probably a lot of people feel like that sometimes. It's nice being in a car sometimes, insulated and it feels like nobody can see you or hear you, like it's real privacy and yet the whole world is passing right by.

"My dad still thinks I'm a virgin," she said with wry smile. "He's such a dork."

"My mom knows I'm not," I sighed.

"I can't even imagine fucking my dad."

"Is he hot?"

"No!" Marcia rolled her eyes. "He's got a little dick too."

"You've seen it?"

"Only by accident."

"Oh. Where are we going?" I wondered as she'd taken a turn up a hill. "Piper's Peak?" I read a sign as we went by

"Yeah," she said. "It's nice up here. Right?"

"I dunno," I replied. "I heard that's where everybody goes to make out."

"Not on a Wednesday night!" Marcia laughed. "Too bad we missed the sunset."

"Yeah. I'm gonna be sleeping on the way back."

"You can sleep up there," she promised. "I've got a blanket in the back."

"Mark's?" I made a face.

"No! God! I hate that guy. What a jerk." We reached the top of the hill and Marcia pulled off the road and onto a large, open field of grass.

"You're driving on the grass," I said, grinning at her.

"It says dogs stay off, not cars! Besides, everybody parks on the other side anyway. See?"

I did see. There were a half-dozen cars parked on the opposite side of the park, overlooking the town below. Piper's Peak wasn't a mountain, probably not even much of a hill compared to some places, but it was the highest place around and the view was nice, especially at night. There were a billion stars above us and the lights below looked pretty. We could see the jets taking off from the air force base in the distance, their afterburners glowing silently as they streaked along the blue lighted runway. Someone had a car stereo going loud enough for everyone to enjoy, playing one of the local radio stations and I kinda wished they'd turn it off.

"Now what are we gonna do?" I wondered, looking at Marcia in the dark as we sat there.

"I dunno," she sighed and it would have been funny, except it seemed kind of pathetic.


Mr. Moore gave me an F on my pop quiz and then an hour of detention when I frowned at it. Mom was mad at him, not me!

"Lie down on my desk," he told me. "No, leave your clothes on, faggot. Get on your back."

I wasn't exactly sure what was going on, but I did what he told me to. I lay lengthwise on his desk and he pulled me so my head hung over the edge of it and everything looked upside down. My knees were bent at the other end and he walked to the door, but I'd locked it as soon I'd walked into his classroom for detention. Now Mr. Moore unlocked it, opening the door and looking into the hallway outside.

He glanced at his watch and then looked at me over his shoulder and I almost asked him what was going on when I got my answer.

"About time you showed up," he said and an older man only shrugged and then smiled when he saw me.

"So, the rumors are true, huh?" He chuckled. "And you've been keeping him all to yourself?"

"Well, I figure you had your hands full with that grandson of yours," Mr. Moore said.

"Oh! I did have my hands full with that sweet boy," the man agreed. "My son-in-law took that job in Atlanta though; packed up and moved away last week. I'm already missing him."

"I'm going to miss him too," Mr. Moore said with a chuckle. "He sure loved to fuck."

"That's what I've heard about you," the old guy told me. "You're a real cock hound, from what Carl has told me."

"I don't know," I said slowly, lifting my head as he stepped close to the desk, pushing my knees apart.

"Faggot, this is Mr. Eagleton," Mr. Moore said. "He teaches at the high school."

"Freshman English, among other things," he said, smiling down at me. "I can't wait to teach you a thing or two."

He was even older than Mr. Moore, like sixty or something, with grey hair and bushy eyebrows. A strong face though, not like my math teacher's, and a tall, thin body. Not frail though, Mr. Eagleton wasn't one of those old guys walking around with a cane. He stood straight and proud and his hand felt strong as he grabbed the crotch of my pants and gave my dick and balls a squeeze.

"Oh!" I blinked at him.

"You'll be my teacher's pet next year, won't you?" he asked and I nodded quickly. "Good. Do you like getting fucked, pet?"

"Y-Yes," I breathed, feeling my penis growing stiff as he rubbed it through my pants.

"I can tell," Mr. Eagleton said. "I love fucking pretty boys like you."

"Put your head back down, faggot," Mr. Moore told me as he undid his trousers. "Today you're going to learn how to deep throat."

"Let's take these off," Mr. Eagleton said, undoing my belt and then the snap, tugging my pants and underwear from under my butt.

My dick popped free, pointing at the ceiling as Mr. Moore slapped my cheeks with his semi-hard cock. With my head down all I could see were his large balls mostly, hanging low in his wrinkled, hairy scrotum. I welcomed the rush of excitement that filled me and my hands fluttered as Mr. Eagleton got my shoes off and then my pants. He put my naked legs over his shoulders as he started freeing his own swollen manhood.

"Just open your mouth," Mr. Moore whispered. "I'm going to fuck you the way I used to fuck your bitch of a mother."

"Ummph!" My eyes grew large and my lips were stretched taut around my teacher's fat penis as he pushed it into my mouth.

I reached for his hips and Mr. Moore held my head with both hands on either side of my cheeks and jaw. He usually didn't go too far because I always ran out of room quickly and gagged, but this time he pushed his smooth cockhead to the entrance of my throat and ignored the muffled gasps and coughs I made.

"Let me in, faggot," he said. "Open that throat of yours. I'm going to push hard in a second ... Ready?"

I blinked at him, trying to swallow and open my throat like he told me too, but I didn't know how. A second later, Mr. Moore pushed hard, just like he'd promised. At first it hurt a little, but then I did swallow and that's when he slid half a foot of thick cock into my much too small throat.

"Ohhh ... Fuck yeah! Take all of it, faggot," Mr. Moore groaned, pushing again and my teeth scraped the shaft as he forced my mouth as wide as it would go.

At the same time, with my math teacher's heavy balls pressed against my nose and hanging over my watery eyes, the high school teacher found my vulnerable asshole with his cock. Mr. Eagleton held my thighs tightly and popped his cock past the soft ring of my anus and into my rectum easily. He wasn't exactly small either and I felt my asshole burn as he pumped my butt with long, deep strokes. He had no trouble giving me every inch of his prick and his balls slapped my upturned ass while we fucked.

"Breathe," Mr. Moore told me, pulling his cock back until only the glans rested on my quivering upper lip.

A wash of spit seemed to pour out of me, clinging to his long wet shaft and dripping onto the floor. He let me take two or three deep breaths before pushing his cock home again, forcing the glans into my throat. With my head tilted back like it was, he had a nice straight shot between my lips. I barely knew what we were doing, between the cock driving into my asshole and Mr. Moore using my face like a cunt. We practiced until he could slide his cock in and out of my throat easily. I learned how to open my esophagus for him anytime I wanted and keep it that way, catching my breath in between his slow, deliberate thrusts.

The two men fucked me like that for a long time, or so it seemed to me, but I had no way of telling. I couldn't see the clock on the classroom wall; only my teacher's balls as they'd move closer, tickle my face, and then pull away again. The beautiful sensation of a long, swollen penis stretching my asshole around it; I felt like I'd died and gone to fag heaven.

"Mmmm ... Pet! You've got a beautiful ass," Mr. Eagleton told me. "Like fucking a little girl, you know that?"

"He's a real cocksucker too," Mr. Moore said with a chuckle. "Want to switch?"

"Let me dump a load in his cunt first," the other teacher said. "I'm getting close now."

"Me too," Mr. Moore agreed. "Jesus! This faggot's throat feels just like his mother's ass."

Mr. Eagleton came first, driving his cock balls deep inside my butt and holding himself there with a nice, slow grind of his hips. I tried to clench my soft muscles around him, but that made it hard to keep my throat open for some reason and Mr. Moore fucked my mouth hard and fast as his orgasm approached. When he finally came, I didn't taste anything. I could only feel his cock jerking against the tight confines of my esophagus as his balls emptied directly into my tummy.

I slapped his thighs, feeling my lungs ready burst with the need for air, and my teacher pulled his cock out of my mouth slowly. He left a trail of semen behind, drooling onto the roof of my mouth as I was still upside down, and I used my tongue to collect it. Swallowing felt uncomfortable though, almost painful after being bruised by Mr. Moore's large cock. I felt like I wanted something cold and wet, a big bowl of ice cream maybe, just to sooth my throat. I got Mr. Eagleton's cock instead, hot and slimy after cumming inside my ass just a few minutes before.

"That's a good pet," he sighed, not forcing his dick into my throat, but letting me wash the salty, bitter flavor away with my tongue.

"Someone likes it," Mr. Moore said, standing between my legs and letting his flaccid cock lay across my erection.

He pulled up my legs and moved his hips, sliding his cock back and forth until it began to stiffen once again. He reached down to wrap a hand around both of us, holding my smaller penis against his fat cock and jerking us off together. I enjoyed that a lot and nursed eagerly on Mr. Eagleton's dick as it grew long and thick once again, closing my lips around the shaft and urging him with my eyes to pump my mouth. I teased him with my tongue, exploring his piss hole and circling the bulbous glans and he sighed with satisfaction.

"Hmmm ... This one loves cock," he said. "You should bring him to the club, Carl. It isn't fair keeping a boy like this all to yourself."

"I was waiting until after the wedding," Mr. Moore replied, pulling his cock all the way back and rubbing my balls with the head. "But since that isn't going to happen ... Ugh!"

"Mmmph!" I grunted around Mr. Eagleton's cock as my teacher pushed half his dick inside my cummy hole.

" ... I'll bring him around Sunday afternoon," he continued, fucking me with half his long cock and working it a fraction deeper with every thrust.

"I'll let the others know," the older man agreed as he reached down to stroke my damp, sticky face. "I've got a friend who would love to meet that sexy boy cunt of yours, pet."

"A four legged friend?" Mr. Moore asked with a chuckle.

"Every dog should own a boy," Mr. Eagleton said with a laugh of his own.

"Ummph mmmph..." I moaned as my dick began spewing hot cum all over my stomach and thighs, jerking wildly with a rush of pleasure. Mr. Moore had found my prostate with his penis and he groaned softly, rocking his hips and grinding himself against that pillow of sensitive flesh. I really wished my mom hadn't dumped the guy!


"Ohhhh yeah! Suck my cunt, bitch! Deeper! Lick my cervix, you slut!"

I found Marcia sitting on my mom's face, both of them naked and pink all over, damp with sweat like the three boys watching them. Actually, Billy and Mark were watching, sitting on the floor and leaning against the sofa drinking Mr. Moore's beer. Dale lay between my mom's thighs, pumping her pussy with his cock and sucking her tits while she squirmed eagerly beneath him.

"You're late, fagboy!" Billy grinned at me. "We had to start without you."

"Get your clothes off," Mark said. "Join the party, faggot!"

"I'm gonna cum! Fuck!" Dale groaned, arching his back and pushing his dick as far inside my mom as he could get it. I stared at his clenched butt cheeks as I undressed quickly.

Marcia giggled at me, looking almost drunk as she wiggled her butt around. Her brown eyes were glassy and her nipples were about an inch long. She held my mom's ankles in her hands, keeping her legs high and wide as Dale filled Mom's horny cunt with his spunk.

"Your mom's been eating me for an hour!" she said. "God! What a dyke! I keep cumming!"

I guessed my mom hadn't told Marcia off like she'd planned to.

"Clean that hole up, fagboy!" Dale told me as he pushed himself away from my mom. "I can't even feel it when I fuck her anymore."

The boys must have all fucked her at least twice. Her pussy looked red and puffy beneath the glue-like glaze of semen that covered her. Mom had made a puddle on the carpet, a pool of cum under her oozing cunt and around her ass. As soon as I'd undressed, Billy pushed me to my hands and knees, shoving my face into Mom's pussy and I found her full of boy cum.

"Yeah! Eat your mom's pussy, faggot!" he said, sliding his cock between my butt cheeks. "What the fuck's this?"

He pulled out the wad of toilet paper I'd used to plug my butt after getting fucked by those two teachers after school.

"Oh! That's sick!" Billy laughed and threw it across the living room. "Fuck! What happened to your ass? Somebody fuck you with a baseball bat?"

"Heh!" Mark looked over his shoulder. "What a fag!"

Mr. Moore had really stretched my hole with his fat cock, the way he always did, and my puffy asshole gaped as Billy pushed a finger inside me. I wagged my butt as I lapped up the cum from my mom's pussy, finding her rubbery labia long and loose around my tongue. I didn't even have to lick; I covered her hole with my mouth and sucked the semen out of her, swallowing quickly as it flowed past my lips.

"You like that, fagboy?" Billy asked, putting two and then three fingers inside my butt. "I bet I could shove my whole hand in there."

"Do it!" Mark said with a laugh.

"Fist the fucker!" Dale agreed and I grunted into my mom's cunt as he added his pinky finger and they seemed kind of big to me.

"Ummm ... Yeah," Marcia breathed. "Fuck him, Billy! Fist fuck him!"

Mom shivered beneath me, reaching for my head and digging her fingers into my hair. She held me tight against her pussy as she began lifting her hips against my stiff tongue. My throat still hurt after getting fucked by Mr. Moore, but swallowing the ripe juices from her overflowing cunt felt almost soothing in a way. The mixed up cum from three teenage boys, plus my mom's oily goo, slid down my bruised throat and into my tummy.

"Umph!" I jerked and tried to get away when Billy tucked his thumb into his palm and pushed his hand inside my butt.

My eyes watered as my asshole began to stretch around him and I tried to relax, but he felt much too big. His hand had to be nearly twice as thick as Mr. Moore's cock, I thought, and it wasn't shaped like a dick either. I winced with a sharp grunt as my tender muscles burned in protest and then there came an odd popping sensation as my sphincter snapped shut around his wrist. The pain went away like magic and I only felt incredibly, amazingly full as Billy curled his fingers into a fist.

"Shit! You got your hand in his ass, dude!" Dale said from behind me.

"How does it feel?" Mark wanted to know.

"Fuck him!" Marcia gasped, tilting her head towards the ceiling and yanking on my mom's legs as the girl had another orgasm.

"He's hot!" Billy said, turning his fist inside my rectum so that his knuckles seemed to ratchet against my soft flesh. "Tight as fuck too!"

I couldn't do anything but lick and suck my mother's pussy while Billy began to push and pull his hand inside me. He didn't try to pull it out, but only moved it a little back and forth and that made me cum. My semen didn't really spurt out though; I wasn't even hard! My flaccid penis just spasmed slowly, as if I had only half an orgasm, not a real one at all, and the stuff leaked from my dick like milky drool. When Billy pushed deeper, it got a little uncomfortable, but I pushed myself back as much as I could. My asshole felt stuffed and I felt the pressure everywhere, in my gut, in my thighs, against my bladder as I felt the need to pee suddenly.

"Fuck him hard, man!" Dale said.

"Punch his ass, Billy!" Mark suggested.

But mostly I couldn't really pay attention to what anyone said. I had my tongue buried inside Mom's cunt, swimming in cum and drinking it down while she came. My body shuddered and my dick wouldn't stop cumming. Every time Billy jammed his fist into my bowels, my balls would jump and another spasm of pleasure would push the cum out of my limp dick. He only had his hand inside, but it felt like he'd buried himself up to the elbow in my butt!

When he pulled out, and that did hurt for a few seconds as I was stretched around his hand again, Mark threw his cock inside me and immediately started complaining.

"Fuck! I can't feel anything now!" he slapped my ass. "Like fucking a bucket of spooge!"

That gave Billy an idea and I soon found myself straddling Mark's thighs with my chest against his. He had his cock inside my ass and Billy added his a moment later, pressing against my back as he pushed his dick alongside his friend's. They were both fucking me at once, two boys riding my ass at the same time, and now I understood why Mom had enjoyed it so much the day before.

Dale pulled my mouth to his dick as he knelt near my head and I could see Marcia sucking my mom's pussy in a sixty-nine with her on top. The girls were fucking each other with their tongues while the three boys were fucking me with their cocks. It seemed perfectly normal to me and I never wanted it to end.


"How do I look?" Mom asked me, twirling around in a cheerleader outfit.

"Uh..." I blinked at her. "Where did you get that?"

"Cindy gave it to me!" she said happily. "It fits pretty good, huh?"

"Billy's sister?"

"Uh-huh," she said with a shrug. "I had to do her a favor, but..."

"What favor?"

"A girl favor!" Mom giggled and blushed and I realized she must have sucked the girl's pussy.

She'd put her hair in pigtails and scrubbed her face pink before applying too much makeup the way teenage girls do. Kiddie makeup too, like frosted pink lips and purple eye shadow with glitter in it. Her fingernails were painted pink and her toenails toe, probably. I couldn't tell because she wore a pair of white Skechers and ankle socks with lace around the tops. Her legs looked creamy and smooth beneath the pleated blue cheer skirt as it hugged her hips. Mom's waist had always been small, but now it looked tiny as her firm, full tits strained at the gold cheer top.

"Do I look like a teenager?" she wondered and I nodded. "Good! The boys want to take me on a date tonight!"

"They do?" I narrowed my eyes. She didn't really look like a teenager, but she looked a lot closer to sixteen than she did to thirty, that's for sure! Like a college girl maybe and Mom had always been very pretty and now she looked sexy and ... What was she doing?

"We're going to a kegger!" she said with a giggle. "That's gonna be so much fun! I'm going to tell everyone I'm your cousin, okay?"

"What?"

"So just play along if anyone asks," she said. "Your cousin Bambi from, mmmm ... California!"

"Bambi?" I blinked at her.

"They said I kinda look like a Bambi!" Mom giggled again. "It's cute, right?"

"I guess so, um..." I shrugged helplessly.

"Do you think I should wear the cheer shorts, or just go like this?" She pulled up the front of her skirt to show me her naked pussy and the landing strip of blonde public hair above her tight, pink slit.

"You're not wearing underwear," I said dumbly.

"I know! Do you think I should?" she repeated, looking down at herself. "I know they're going to want some action later."

"Action?" I felt like my I.Q. had dropped a hundred points.

"Sex! They're gonna fuck me, so if I wear the shorts, I'll probably just lose them."

"Oh."

"It's better this way," she decided. "This is going to be so much fun! All those high school boys! Yummmm..."

"I guess so," I said with a frown.

"Oh! I'm teasing you, aren't I?" she sighed, letting go of her skirt so she could hug me. "I'm sorry. I know you're dying for a boyfriend all your own. I'll look for one, okay?"

"You will?" I wrapped my arms around her instinctively and pressed my face against her tits, discovering she hadn't bothered with a bra either.

"A nice, hunky Prince Charming to sweep you off your feet," she sighed. "Don't worry; Mommy will take care of her sissy little boy."

Mom kissed my hair.

"I'd ask them if you can come along, but I think it would be a little awkward," she said. "Teenagers can be so cruel sometimes."

"Yeah," I said with a hard swallow.

"Anyway, Marcia is coming over to keep you company," Mom said, stepping back as I let her go. "I know you two will have a lot of fun. I'd better go! I have to pick up the boys! Bye-bye!"

Mom gave me a finger wave and left.


"I got you something," Marcia said, holding out a gift wrapped box as I let her into the house.

"For me?" I smiled at her. "Hey! You lost weight!"

"Uh-huh!" She smiled happily. "I lost three pounds this week. Can you tell?"

"Yeah," I told her truthfully and even though I saw her nearly everyday, I hadn't really noticed until just then. Usually we were too busy having sex to see the small things.

"I'm down to a hundred thirty-nine!" she said. "I lose nineteen more and I'll look nice. Right?"

"You already look nice," I said. "You wanna watch a movie or something?"

"Let's go to your room."

"Why?" I glanced down and she grinned at me, nodding her head.

"I'm full of cum!" She giggled and took my hand. "That's your other birthday present!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.