Kimberly 2.0 - Cover

Kimberly 2.0

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Tim has a new job and a new home. And with the home comes a new friend, young, bright, headstrong. Tim has a handful. If you read the my previous "Kimberly" this one is purely monogamous.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

Kim's turn:

Sunday morning. There is no finer Sunday morning that I can recall. I cuddled in closer to Tim, pushing under his arm, fully intending to drift back off to sleep, but then I noticed something. It was rigid. And when I touch it he purrs. Euphoria. I know what it is. It weighs a hundred and eighty-five pounds and has a hairy chest. And loves me.

And he's semi-awake because his breathing is irregular. His nose is at the crown of my head. I feel and hear him breathe deep so I think this is a good time to fasten my lips on the ridge of his clavicle for a little sucking kiss.

"Mornin', princess," he says.

"Mornin, my dream," I returned. "Did I keep you from sleeping last night?"

"Not in the least, sweetness," he said, kissing the top of my head, nuzzling me. This conversation is because I found out that after a lifetime of sleeping alone, the presence of another human being in bed was something that needed a bit of getting used to. Conversations the first morning after we'd slept (actually SLEPT) together confirmed that we'd both awakened when the other moved.

"But then I realize that it's YOU and I go right back to sleep," I'd said.

"Me too, little one," he countered. "It's much better than sleeping by myself."

"Mmmm-hmmm," I purred. Really did purr, you know. He pets me, his hand stroking my body. "I feel like a pampered kitten." I mention that to him.

"You really are so much of a kitten, svelte, exotic," he smiled.

So today, this morning, we just laze for a while. I remember where my hand is. I squeeze and tug.

"You know what that does."

I giggle. "Yes, I do. But it was already hard when I woke up. Before I touched it."

"Morning wood," he stated. "Bladder pressure, et cetera."

"Oh," I replied, sounding a bit more saddened than I really was. "Then it's not because of me."

"When your hand touched it, when I woke up and realized it is YOU in my bed, it all became because of you."

"Silver-tongued devil," I giggled. "You gonna kiss me with that tongue?"

He didn't reply verbally. Our lips all but fused in the heat of the kiss. Hands roam over each other caressing, touching. I know something needs to happen here. I gently push him over on his back.

He smiles. "You have something in mind." Statement, not question.

No words were needed to provide the answer. I'm in love. I love this guy. He loves me. And what happens next, well, I only hope that other couples enjoy each other this much. I think that the common, if somewhat tacky, term for what happens next is 'bunny-fucking'. I'm on top, my knees just at his waist, and I can bounce and wiggle and drive both of us wild, all the way to happy, sticky satiation. Then shower. Then cereal and fruit for breakfast, and two mugs of coffee.

And only then does the phone ring. Call ID said it was Aunt Jen. "Hi, Aunt Jen."

"How late are you two going to sleep?" she asked.

I laughed. "We've been up for quite a while, dearest aunt," I said. "We're finishing our coffee."

Aunt Jen and I have had The Talk. No, not the 'Tab A into Slot B' talk. The Talk started out with "Are you out of your everlovin' mind, Kimberly Ann Elkins?"

"Aunt Jen..."

"Kim, I know it's cute, and it's fun, and it's interesting and exciting and all that. But you of all people should know about playing it like a game."

"I'm not playing a game, Aunt Jen. I'm not making Momma's mistakes. I thought you understood that. You said..."

"I know what I said, sweetie," Aunt Jen replied. "But I woke up in the middle of the night with the shakes. I dreamed about this..."

"You sounded like you understood..."

"Yes, and now you and Timothy are making serious noises. You're sixteen. Do you have any idea how life can change?"

"Uh, gimme a tough one, dear aunt," I popped smartly. "I'm here, aren't I? From a messed up home to THIS little corner of paradise. From the likely victim of rape to somebody with a little stability in her life. From terror to safety."

"All physical things," Jen said. She's a high school teacher and she's well-versed in teenaged angst and drama. "I'm talking about emotional things."

"Same thing," I said. "Do you suggest that I ignore this perfectly dreamy, mature, intelligent guy? I mean, let's assume for the moment that I don't think we're madly in love with each other. What's wrong with Tim?"

I had her. I know what Aunt Jen is thinking, but she won't say it, so I will. "Age. He's, well, he's a bit older than you. That's it. Age."

Okay, she's not stupid and she's wading in, trying to save me and save Tim and she says, "You said he has an ex and a kid."

"He's over the ex. And we talked about his daughter. There are worse things. I think I can handle it. I think WE can handle it."

"Kim, all I'm saying is that you're dealing with another person's feelings. If you're serious and he's not, you get hurt. It's a bad hurt, too. Same goes for him. Neither of you deserve that."

"Aunt Jen, thank you for caring."

She read my face. "You're serious."

"Yes, I'm serious, Aunt Jen. Don't ask me to quantify this. Don't ask me how I know. I just KNOW." I crossed my arms. I was serious. "So does Tim."

"You know that I will be here for you, baby," Aunt Jen said. "I'll be here for the two of you."

I fixed her in my most serious of gazed. "And it will be the TWO of us."

Back to the phone call. "You two still..."

"Uh-huh," I replied, "'Still' leads into 'forever', you know." I smiled at Tim.

"Hi, Jen," he said loudly enough for Aunt Jen to hear.

"Tell 'im 'hi' back," Aunt Jen said. "Do you two have plans for today?"

"Putting bikes on the roof of the car and heading to the park. Why?"

"Just wondering," she said. "Gives me an' Laci some options, that's all. We can meet for dinner."

"Someplace with a salad," I replied. "I'm eating too good."

"Okay," Aunt Jen answered. "Fivish?"

I turned to Tim. "We go eat with Aunt Jen and Laci around five."

He smiled. "That's good for me."

"We'll do it, then," I told her. "Flemings?"

"Yeah, that'll work fine."

"Well, you 'n' Laci have fun. Talk to you later."

"Don't be coarse," she laughed.

I giggled. "Says the lady who thought she'd catch us this morning."

"I forget that you're subject to rising early," she said. Aunt Jen liked to sleep in on occasion. I was usually up before she was on weekends, Laci or no Laci.

"So does he," I giggled.

"You ARE being coarse," my aunt squealed. "Bye!"

I put the phone down, took a sip of coffee, smiled at Tim.

"You need to stop rubbing Jen's nose in it," he said.

"She started it. And she's subject to her own little remarks, you know."

"I know. But still."

"I heard Laci's giggle in the background, just so you know."

"Ooooo-kaayyy," he replied. "So, are we going to the park?"

"Or we can stay here and do what Laci and Aunt Jen are probably doing?"

"Sitting in the middle of the bed with their legs folded, playing rummy?" he grinned.

"Yeah, that too," I laughed. "But it's not even nine. We could do the park this afternoon. As long as we get a couple of hours riding around..."

"Come on, you," he said, standing. "I'm glad we didn't get dressed first."

Tim tells me that guys his age aren't normally expected to, his word, 'perform' like he does with me. It's been an hour and a half since we did it after we woke up, and ten hours since we did it before we went to sleep, and when I sat on the edge of the bed he was fully erect.

"C'mere," I commanded. He stood in front of me. I reached my right hand out, cupped that neat sack and gently tugged him closer. My left hand encircled his shaft and I bowed my neck, licking my lips. "Mmmmmm." I felt his fingers push their way through my hair. Like I needed encouragement. I could feel his pulse throbbing as an undertone to the involuntary spasms of pleasure. I released him from my mouth. "D'you know how much I love doing that?"

"D'you know how difficult it is to keep my knees from buckling?"

"Then you'd better get in this bed before we have an incident," I said. When he made a move I pivoted and trapped him between my thighs, pulling him down on top of me. I tossed my arms around his neck, fixing my gaze into his blue eyes. I melted. Matter of fact, I can feel the definite formation of a puddle of liquid me forming at this very moment.

He started to slide downward. I shook my head. "If we do that, we do each other," I said. Boy, I'm an expert on sex a whole few weeks into this. Well, sort of, I guess. At least with Tim I suffered a failure of imagination. I never imagined that I would lose myself in mating, loving a man. Then there he was. And I do. Giggling, sighing, shuddering, laughing, this is FUN!

Okay, it is just possible to exhaust one's partner. After our last one, my Timmy was laid back, supine. Flaccid. I think I wore it out, at least for the time being. I mean, I kissed him, giggled, slid down his body, my goal lying soft down there. Gulp! Mmmmmm!

"You've done me in, little one," he said, stroking my hair.

I released it with a kiss. "I know. But I like it soft, too." Gulp. He shuddered and moaned. I moved back up into his side.

"Constellations. You make me see constellations."

"Takes two of us. Fusion. Takes two. Makes one. Releases a lot of energy. Makes things brighter." My mind does these excursions from time to time. Some of them make it onto paper in my English classes. A few teachers catch onto them. One reason I skipped two grades in school.

He pulled back a bit to better see me. "Your mind ... I love that crazy brain of yours."

"Sir," I sassed, "I do not believe you were very interested in my brain ten minutes ago."

"But I was before, and I am now," he laughed. "And as for those other times, need I remind you that you have a delectable heinie?"

"Only my heinie?"

"Well, since you ask, I haven't found a part that I don't think is the best ever."

I kissed him on the nose. "Let's continue this conversation on the way to the park."

"You sure?" he questioned with a grin. "We've been quite aerobic already today."

"Mmmmmmmaybe," I purred, nestling into him. "But then we'll be worn out for tonight. After the shower."

"And during the shower."

"And if we find a good spot in the woods." I giggled. We have a couple of mountain bikes now since he bought me one to match his. I knew of the trails in that park from conversations with others at school. Maybe the place wouldn't be too crowded and we could have an outdoor moment.

"Come on then," he said, standing. Naked.

"C'mere," I giggled. Yeah, that's how this got started.

"You know, little one," he said when I released him again, "You make me want to just stay home and tear this bed up. Or at least try."

"Let's go act like civilized people who exercise self-restraint," I said.

"You made me like this."

I giggled. "And on my very first try."

Monday was back to school for me and work for Tim. Neat thing is that if I want, I can catch a ride with Aunt Jen to school. Oh, yeah, decidedly uncool if you care about such things as what a bunch of gamma-minuses think is 'cool'. I'm not one of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.