Kimberly 2.0 - Cover

Kimberly 2.0

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tim has a new job and a new home. And with the home comes a new friend, young, bright, headstrong. Tim has a handful. If you read the my previous "Kimberly" this one is purely monogamous.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

"You're sweet," she said, still holding my dick, but moving up to kiss me. She looked at her hand, fingers covered with semen. "It's slick," she said, fondling my softening dick. I could barely stand the intensity of the feelings caused by her slippery fingers. She kissed me again, a quick peck, one I would come to know as a precursor to a question.

"Blowjobs..." she said.

"Blowjobs?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've heard about 'em. Lots of girls do 'em. Seems like something guys like."

"Yeah, I can't think of a guy who DOESN'T like being tended to by a willing mouth," I said.

She giggled. "I don't know how many of those girls were THAT willing. I mean, they DID it, but some of 'em didn't sound like they LIKED doing it."

"Some girls do, some don't," I said matter of factly. "And the term "blowjob" sounds sort of coarse to my ear."

"I know," she said. Her fingertip was playing idly in a glob of cum on my belly. "But some girls ... uh, the guy does THIS in their mouth?"

"Yeah, some do. Some don't."

"And some of 'em swallow this?" She looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Yes, some do. I've heard of women who'd let the guy come in their mouth, then they'd spit it out, too. And some women would suck on a guy but pull away when he got ready to come."

Her fingertip pulled out of the puddle she was playing in and went directly to her mouth. Her eyes took a twinkle and she smiled around the finger, pulling it out of her lips in a flourish to scoop up another sample. "You're gonna do this in my mouth, babe."

I gasped as she twirled around and sucked my cummy soft dick into her mouth.

"I can't believe you just did that, Kim."

"Did you not want me to?"

"Oh, god, no ... I wanted you to do EVERYTHING to me. But I ... today was the first time we kissed."

"Was the first time we said we loved each other, too."

"And I meant it, baby."

"Uh, the YOU love me, and I love YOU, and this is part of the way people who love each other share part of their love, huh?"

"Yes, it is. I never could separate this from the rest. That's why I was the way I've been. Until I met Kim."

She smiled. "Then what I just did to you, it was okay?"

My dick was hardening in her hand. "Yes, it IS okay. I belong to you. ALL of me. Even that part."

Giggle. "It's getting hard in my HAND. But sucking on it? I did that right?"

"You couldn't do it wrong, little girl."

Her head bobbed down, her hair swinging at her chin, and I watched the first two inches of my dick disappear in her mouth for a long, vacuuming suck. As she released me, her tongue accompanied the head out of her mouth.

"Come here, babe," I said, tugging her up to bring her face to mine. I kissed her. "You're the single most incredibly desirable woman in the world."

"Even on my period?" she asked?

"You start off being sexy in here," I said, kissing her forehead. "And then you have a perfect body ... and you're, uh ... YOU!"

She let go of my dick to give me a two-armed hug. "If you get me this excited today, give me a couple of days when I finish this period..." and a smother of kisses, then she remembered a new toy. A toy that was hard and happily waiting to be played with.

Giggle. "It likes ME!" And I felt wonderful, moist warmth and suction. "Mmmmmm" from her throat reverberated through my body. Her head popped up and she smiled at me, the head of my dick resting against her bottom lip. "Can I bite?"

"It's yours. Bite. Just not too hard. And don't do much more than drag your teeth across the head. It's VERY sensitive," I instructed.

"How hard?" she questioned.

"Come up here. Let me show you." I pulled her up and bent down to kiss a nipple. Her hand clasped me to her breast. I sucked and tongued it.

"Mmmm, that's good..."

I bit lightly. "How about that?"

"That's good, too..."

"Harder?"

"Mmmm-hmm."

I did a little harder until I felt a flutter of her fingers on the back of my head. "Like that," I said. And gave her other nipple a lingering sucking.

"Uhhhhh ... got it." And she went down on me and practiced her new knowledge. And her tongue played with my balls.

"Gentle with those," I cautioned. "The balls are very sensitive to excessive pressure or suction."

So she had to experiment. I only suffered a couple of twinges as she learned her limits and giggled, her lips open, a bit of my scrotum skin lightly held between her pearly white teeth. "This is FUN!" she giggled. Then she moved up slightly and tilted my dick to her waiting mouth. "But this thing is MADE for me to suck on." And she sucked. And her quick mind tied the sucking with what she'd just discovered about sliding her hand up and down my shaft and in a matter of a few happy minutes I was headed to my second orgasm.

"Babe," I said, "you've got me VERY close."

"I can tell," she said, barely pulling her mouth away from me. "It keeps givin' me this salty stuff." Her head dipped back down. Long suck. Teeth. Tongue.

I stroked her pretty head.

"I want you, bad, babe," she said.

"Close! I'm so close!" I gasped. I stroked her head. I didn't push her or hold her in place, just touched her in gratitude for the eruption she was raising in me.

"Mmmmm," was the response. Somewhere she managed to get her free hand under my balls and her fingers tickled under my sack, then gently tugged and squeezed.

"Nnnghhhhhh! Yessss!" I surged my hips up into her hungry mouth.

"Mmmpphhh..." The first spurt hit her mouth. I felt her tongue press as she swallowed. A second, then a third, and then she swallowed again, and then sucked me gently and slowly, draining every drop from me. I was collapsed, almost unable to move, when she finally let my softened dick fall gently from her mouth.

She planted a final kiss on it. Then she crawled up atop me and kissed me on the mouth, I put my hand behind her head and trapped her lips against mine, our tongues wrestling each other, tasting a new taste in her mouth, traces of myself.

She rolled sideways off me and I rolled to keep her in my arms. Her eyes were bright, laughing, joyous. "I made you feel good?" she asked.

"Very good. Especially that part where I returned from a parallel universe," I said. "I love you, Kim."

"I love you too, Tim." She sighed. "But as much as I'd love to stay here in your arms all night, Aunt Jenny's going to be expecting me."

"I guess I have to let you go then," I said.

"It won't always be like that. I need to get her to understand some things."

"She probably understands more things than you think, baby," I said. I was going to tell her more but thought the better of it. "If she's in love with Laci, then she knows what you're feeling..."

"I think so, but still, she's been very protective of me. And I can't just all of a sudden spend the night over here. How'd you say it? 'In due time?' Then in due time."

We spend another half-hour in each other's arms before reluctantly getting up. I kissed her with each article of clothing she put on. I got dressed. I walked her home, two doors down. The lights were out.

"I'll let myself in, babe," she said. And she kissed me good night, a demure, innocent looking kiss, belying the fact that a mere hour before she had devoured me.

I went home and showered and when I hit the bed, I suffered a feeling of loneliness that I hadn't felt in years. And I slept. And got up on Monday morning and went to work. And for the first time in years I kept pausing during the day. No, I wasn't reliving a sex act. I was envisioning that almost blonde hair, those bright blue eyes, that smile, the little hitch, almost a skip, when she started walking, the feel of her hand in mine. I had no doubt. I was in love.

Eleven o'clock. I was in my office with a stack of invoices to sign and my phone rang. Outside number. "XYZCorp. Tim Duncan. Can I help you?"

Female voice on the other end. "MISTER Tim Duncan, you can tell me what you did to my sixteen year old niece." Jenny.

"Uh..."

Laugh. "Don't head for the state line. I don't want to know. I just wanted to tell you that her feet were six inches off the floor when she came to breakfast this morning, and she had a big smile on her face."

"Uh..."

"You told her?" Jenny asked.

"Told her what?" I stammered.

"That you LOVE her ... Damn! Don't be dense, Tim."

"Yes, that particular phrase was repeated in both directions," I said.

"But she came home last night."

"You have a special girl for a niece, Jenny. First, she said that she wasn't going to just pop something like spending the night at my house on you without talking to you. She thinks the world of you. And second, she had no school clothes. But that second one, that's just my guess. All she told me was the first one."

"She's quite a kid."

"She's an amazing person, and I fell for her head over heels. I hope..."

"Tim, Tim ... she won't hurt you. She needs you. I'm glad ... you two found each other."

"Jen," I said. "Don't tell her we had this talk. Let her break the news. And just so you know, she is still a virgin."

"Tim, she's on her period."

"I know. I don't think I could've stopped her ... us ... if she wasn't." I knew that had she NOT been menstruating, and had wanted to give herself to me, I don't think I could've turned her down.

"Yeah..." said Jenny. "I believe you."

"Jen," I said, "I'm not a lech or a horn-dog or whatever. I really think that if she'd have wanted a friendship I could've done that. But she LOVES me ... and I LOVE her..."

"I understand love, Tim," Jenny admitted. "Even us Lebanese."

"Jen!"

"Just jerking your chain, Tim."

"Then the game is on, Jen..."

"Oh, yeah. You. Her. It's gonna be a great game. Look, I suppose I'll see you some time this evening. Take care. And take care of my Kimberly."

"She's my soul, Jenny," I said.

"I believe you, Tim. Bye, now."

"Bye, Jen. And thanks for calling."

I was out the gate right after four, headed home. As I walked from the parking lot to my apartment, Kim's door opened and she walked beside me, taking my hand.

"That's the answer to the first question," I said.

"Question?" she asked.

"Yeah, all day I kept wondering if you went home and thought about yesterday and decided "Huge mistake!"

"Mistake? That I found the love of my life? Not hardly."

I looked at her hand. It was carrying her swimsuit. "So you're up for a swim?"

"You bet, babe."

I unlocked my front door. We barely got inside when her foot kicked it closed behind us and she threw her arms around my neck. My own arms wrapped her chest, pulling us together and our mouths merged. "This is the longest day on the job that I can remember. I wanted to get home to my Kim."

"I was the same way. It's a good thing that they're not teaching something I don't know, because I spent the day reliving yesterday." Her eyes laughed before the giggle left her lips. "And last night."

She was unbuttoning her blouse. I took this as a sign that it was time to get changed. We got changed. But there was this liiiiiittle interlude between completely naked and swimsuited up.

We did thirty minutes at the pool. We got out and walked back to the apartments, holding hands. "Babe," she said, "I need to talk with Aunt Jenny by myself for a little while. Then I can come over, or you can come over to our house." She paused and grinned. "I'm thinking, YOUR house."

"Kim, little love, let's be careful that we don't put off your Aunt Jenny. Why don't you call me when you finish talking with her and let's spend a little time there. We need to. Looks respectable. We'll have OUR time."

"You're right, you know..." I let her go in, and walked to my apartment, showered, shaved, and dressed. And waited. The phone rang. Jenny's house. "This is Tim," I said.

"Come on over, babe," Kim said.

"I'll be right there." I grabbed my keys and headed over. Kim was standing in the door waiting. She closed the door behind me and then threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. I clasped her to me gently.

Jenny snorted. "And here I was, being all restrained and everything, with Laci..." She laughed, then looked at me. "Kim tells me that you and her are, in her words, "totally, unbelievably, incontrovertibly in love with each other" and the duration has something to do with universes and tiny black cinders."

"Pretty much sums it up, as far as I'm concerned." Kim's smile was priceless.

"AND, it seems that she thinks that she should be allowed to spend the night at your house."

"I would like nothing more, but I would rather not offend her aunt, who is the OTHER greatest person in her life."

Jenny smiled, saying, "Look, I know what she came out of, and I'm just happy she's not sellin' her pussy for meth. She's a rare, unique, and wonderful creature and I'm inclined to believe that she knows best what she wants and needs in her life. So I told her that if YOU accepted it, she was free to be her own woman." She paused, looking at Kim. "And I told her that she wasn't dealing with just HER feelings, that yours were also on the line here, and that she better understand that fact."

"Aunt Jen," Kim said, "This is US. He cares. I care. He loves. I love. And we belong together." She took a breath and said, just barely audible, "forever."

Jenny smiled. "Then you spend the night there. Tonight. Any night. All of them."

Kim hugged her aunt. "Aunt Jenny, I ... Uh ... I appreciate everything you've done for me. I love you, you know. You've been a mom to me..."

Jenny had teary eyes. "Babe, I know. I won't ever give birth, but you're my daughter, too..."

Kim came and stood by me. "I'm his wife now, Aunt Jenny..."

Jenny looked at me. "She's serious, Tim. I know her "serious" look."

"I'm just as serious as she is, Jen," I said. I raised my arm and Kim stepped against me. I put my arm around her waist. She reached across and held my hand.

"Then good luck. You know, you're both ... oh, you fit together..." Jenny smiled. "Kim, don't forget me. I like having you around. Really."

"I won't forget, Aunt Jenny. Don't be ridiculous. We live in the same building. We'll visit. Play games. Watch movies. You know..."

"Thank you, baby," Jenny said.

It was at that tender moment that the front door opened and Laci walked in, jean-clad, man's work-shirt in lieu of a more feminine blouse. "Hi," she said, then surveyed the scene. "Something up?"

Jenny said, "You bet. These two are in love and say they're getting married."

"Can they do that? I mean, like, Kim's only sixteen."

Jenny said, "I know that stuff. I see enough kids in my high school classes to have to know the laws. In this state, sixteen, with parent or guardian's signature. And that's me, all legal..."

"You'd do that, Aunt Jen?" squeaked Kim.

"Yes, I suppose I would. You go to a public school. You know how many girls your age get pregnant and have babies or go off and have abortions." Jenny turned to Laci. "Babe, Little Miss Soon to Be Bride Kim's betrothed husband to be has requested that YOU be the Best Man."

My heart skipped beats. I'd not made a big deal out of Jen and Laci's sexual orientation, and here I was, exposed for one off the cuff smart-assed remark. I never wanted to hurt either Jen or Laci. I sucked in a breath, waiting for the reaction.

It came on the wings of Laci's tittering giggle. She came up to me and threw arms around my neck.

"'Scuse me, Mister Tim." Laci kissed me. "I'll be your best man. And if you want, me an' Jenny will do your bachelor party." Then she let go of my neck.

Kim giggled. "I wouldn't take her up on that bachelor party thing, baby."

Laci sidled up next to Jenny, who replicated my arm around Kim. Laci said, "I told Jen the other night that you two shared a common soul. I know these things..."

"She did," Jen said. "And I pretty much agree. So when's this gonna happen?"

Kim rescued me from answering that one. "We'll get back to you on that one. But get ready. It's gonna happen." She started pushing me towards the door. "We need to get some food, babe!" The over her shoulder, "You guys can come with us..."

"Yeah," I said, "since we're, like, FAMILY!"

Laci turned her face to Jen. "What'd'ya think, love?"

"We'll take my car. Let the lovebirds take his."

Laci feigned sadness. "B-but I thought WE were the lovebirds. Didn't we USED to be the lovebirds?"

"Honeymoon can't last forever, Laci," I said.

Kim hauled my face down to hers, kissed me, and whispered, "Yes it can..." and then she pushed me out the door.

Laci and Jenny followed and a few choices of restaurant passed back and forth between the two couples before we got to the parking lot. Kim and I followed Laci and Jenny out of the parking lot and onto the road. Kim was playing her fingers on my neck until I freed up my right hand from driving, then her hand took mine.

"Babe, tell me one more time ... forever?"

"Yes, forever." I knew deep down inside.

"We're getting married, then..." she said.

"Yes. Inevitable, babe. So, when?"

Silly me. I thought she'd have to give it some thought. I was wrong.

"The Saturday before Thanksgiving. Gives me a week out of school, and..."

"And I have vacation scheduled already."

"I know" she said. "I looked at the calendar on your kitchen wall."

"I should've known." I laughed, shaking my head.

"What?" Kim questioned, her blue eyes on me.

"That you'd have a plan in place."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.