College Girl
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A sequel to Weekend at Grandma's. Amber has now gone on to college and sorority life, where she has several things to consider, her love life, her swinging, and her future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

There is a time and a place for everything. I'd never been hungover before, and I hope to God that I'll never be hung over again. I still had classes to attend on Wednesday, and Krys forgave me for skipping lunch. By Thursday I was better, and I was ready to do something rude, crude and nasty, something that would show Eric what he was missing, even though he'd never know. I would, and that was the important thing.

It's amazing how many things you do for yourself, but you rationalize doing it for some other reason. Politicians do it all of the time, and it was almost enough to make me want to become one. But I didn't have the monstrous ego you need to run for office. Instead I keep in mind my own career plans.

This was all a fancy way of saying that I skipped the house social on Friday night, or at least I just made a brief appearance. I danced with a couple of guys, flirted a little more, and then went back to my room and went to bed, alone. The other girls knew I was getting over breaking up, and so I was excused, however tacitly. I didn't tell them I was saving my energy for Saturday night.

We still had the people from the National Chapter present, so I put it out that I was double-dating with Mary Alice after the game. They liked that, it was an older active keeping a younger one from getting into trouble. Mary Alice liked it as well. She had had her time of month earlier in the week and wanted to cut loose.

People have a lot of misconceptions about a sex party. They also get a lot of things right. First, everyone gets naked. Oh, there are some parties where you're in lingerie, but eventually most of the clothes come off. Second, the ones I've attended tend to take place in a large room with plenty of mattresses, couches, chairs, and so on; rug burn on your back is so not fun. Third, just about anything goes sexually. There are a few "rules" that each place enforces, but a lot of them are based on common sense.

What people get wrong is almost as long. There is no pile of writhing bodies in the middle of the room. True, you get close to each other. More than once I've had my legs and side touching some other girl as guys put it to both of us. This happens when you only have so much room. Another misconception is that it's non-stop sex. A girl can go a lot longer than a guy. All we need is some lubricant and a place to lie down. A guy has to actually get it up. And whether they believe it or not, guys have only so many climaxes in them on a given night. A girl doesn't have that problem, but she can get tired and sore. There are nights I've closed my legs with my hand over my sex. In theory I could go again, but I was exhausted. Plus I couldn't stand to have anyone touch me down there. The one thing all parties had in common was that if you told a guy "No", it meant just that. Nobody was forced to do things they didn't want to do. Stories on the internet of a girl being forced to "service" a dozen guys were just that, stories. Those were not swinging parties. Swinging is a consensual thing. The "service" parties were usually male fantasies, and if there was a girl present, it was because she wanted to be, or was being paid enough money. There's a very good reason those websites charge you money.

I take some of that back. I had heard of one group where the girls were dominated by the men. But those girls were in psychological thrall to the guys, and didn't even go out of the house without the guys telling them they could. But there was only that one I'd heard about.

The boys picked us up at 5:30. Ostensibly we were going to dinner, followed by a movie. There was a certain truth to that. Movies would be shown—there are people who get excited by visual images—and there would be something to eat, well, aside from each other. I'd worn jeans and a shirt under an LSU sweatshirt. This provided enough layers to satisfy anyone worried about guys getting a glimpse of what you're supposed to keep covered. Mary Alice wore a sorority sweatshirt and jeans that looked painted on.

We swung by a fast food place. Good nutrition is very important to a healthy body, and I think we all wanted to make sure we had enough energy to get through the evening. Then, fortified, we were off to the party.

Swingers are very big on secrecy. You don't want snoops leering at you, and you need some sort of plausible excuse for all of those cars parked where they are. In the case of the LSU Social Club, it was a Park-N-Ride. Nobody thinks anything of a lot of cars parked in one, and the one next to Raquel's was busy most of the time. But you need more than just a place to park the cars. People can be so snoopy, after all.

Raquel scheduled our parties for the same time as a mixer/dance at the condo where she lived. Anyone who followed us would see the clubhouse filled with people dancing, hobnobbing, and otherwise socializing in a perfectly acceptable way. Most of the people were involved with the University, so this was a good place to be for people trying to make the right connections...

We, of course, took a detour to another location. The club got together at Raquel's, and retired to the large common room she and her husband had in their condo. There were all of the usual things you need for a party: snacks and lubricants on a side-table, inflated mattresses on the floor, a dance floor, a few couches and chairs along the periphery, and a couple of bathrooms with showers for cleaning up. The latter was important for both Mary Alice and myself. We did NOT want to return to the sorority smelling of sex, or even shampoo. Older women have very sensitive noses when it comes to things like that, and male come has a very distinct odor.

I felt tingly all over. I couldn't wait to get there, get naked, and get with somebody. That's part of the whole party experience. Everyone gets naked, and you check them out. All of the habits you repress because you're not supposed to have them in society you can let out here. You can look at a guy and let your imagination run riot. Of course guys, being the visually oriented creatures that they are, will be looking at your body, and letting all sorts of salacious thoughts go through their heads.

One of the first things you learn at a party is that behavior that would get you into trouble in the rest of the world can be acceptable here. For example, Raquel's husband was lying in the door, and you had to step over him. He was naked, and playing with himself as people did that. Looking up a woman's skirt or dress could land you in jail. Here some girls stood over him and made sure he had a good look.

Raquel was just inside, and she pointed at the tip jar. The rule in the Club is "Boobs and Heads". Girls pay for each boob, guys for each head; when you think about it, guys have two heads, the big one above their shoulders, and the small one that does a lot of their thinking for them. The price is nominal, $5.00 for each, and the money goes to defray cleaning expenses. We mess up a lot of sheets, and they all need to be cleaned. It also pays for replacement inflatable mattresses and other necessities. All in all, it's money well spent.

We quickly got undressed. My nipples had been trying to poke a hole in my shirt, and now they were prominently on display. Wesley saw that and tweaked them before helping me with my jeans and panties. Since that fiasco in Atlanta I was feeling a lot more interested in him, and we spent a few minutes kissing and caressing. Then, hand-in-hand, we began to circulate and socialize.

Swinging, at least in our group, is an activity for couples. You do things with other couples, though not always directly. For example, Wesley was soon eating Janet, whose husband was putting it to Mary Alice, who was sucking a guy named Bob's dick while he was sucking and kissing my boobs. Things like that were happening all over the room. We were doing it together, and nobody thought anything of a girl kissing her husband while he was doing it with some other girl.

Eventually I settled down with Bob, resting my ankles on his shoulders while he showed me what he knew about using his dick. It was a great demonstration, and we certainly had a fun time of it before he came. Afterward he hung over me, breathing hard and looking a little sheepish. This happens the first time or so. Guys get off quickly, and girls learn to accept that. After that, though, we usually catch up.

People who complain about "sloppy seconds" don't belong at a party. I left Bob's arms and practically rolled into those of another guy. He let me be on top, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. By the time we finished I was a real mess. His dick showed it. It had white froth from Bob on it as well as his own, and a slickness from my juices. I could feel the remnants of both men's passion oozing across my bottom, and it made me feel warm and sexy. I licked him clean, which got him hard again, and then guided him into Janet's channel, where she wrapped her legs very possessively around him.

That was going to have only one outcome. I left them to it, cleaned up a little, and got involved with another guy who felt he absolutely had to explore down there with his tongue. I had no objection, and probably had a goofy grin on my face as he applied himself. Of course he soon felt he had to fill that empty place in me, and we conveniently found something that just happened to fit there.

And so it went.

Eventually the guys run down. Some, like a guy named Alan that Mary Alice hooked up with, get it up, but they don't get off. Or if they do, it's only a few drops. That didn't stop her, though. They did it with her on her back, on her side from behind, facing each other in a variety of ways, and finally completed, or rather she did, on her hands and knees. From the look on her face she certainly had a good time.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.