Accidental Experiment: The Experiment Begins - Cover

Accidental Experiment: The Experiment Begins

Copyright© 2011 by Deenara2000

Chapter 12

Jen wasn't sure her idea would work, but the man had to see something. The girl was still out cold, and Jonny was next to her, so Jen had to move fast.

Jen closed her eyes after taking a hand of both the girl and Jonny. She opened her mind and projected an image in her mind of the area, with her and Jonny holding the girl between them standing between the two cars.

When Jen opened her eyes to see, she indeed saw Jonny and her standing next to, and holding up the girl when a white van came to a sudden stop at the back of the cars. The man driving then pointed a shotgun out the window, firing twice. Jen was surprised to actually feel some of the shot hit her and felt the pull as the image of the girl beside her was pushed back by the hit.

Jen then heard the van's tires screech as the man driving stomped on the gas and took off.


Jonny was amazed at what Jen did. When she took his hand he felt the command to close his eyes, but he also felt something else. However when he looked again, he saw himself holding up the girl with Jen on the other side and standing between the cars again. Before he could ask what was going on. A white van came to a sudden screeching stop at the back of the cars they were between. A man then pointed a shotgun out the window at them and fired. Jonny was surprised to feel some of the first shot and more of the second and then all three were propelled backwards by the hits. Finally he could hear the van pulling away so he closed his eyes, and felt Jen move them all back to their bodies.


Jen sagged and hoped she would not need to do that for awhile, if ever again.

"Jen, now what?" Jonny asked.

"We wait a moment. I want to make sure the guy is out of the area."

At that moment Karen opened her eyes, "He's gone but other people are coming," she said.

Jen looked down at the girl, "You think you can make it to the RV on your own, or should Jonny carry you?" Jen asked.

"I can make it," Karen said as she started to get up.

The sound of sirens could be heard, so Jonny helped the girl to her feet. Then he and Jen grabbed the girl's bags and started to walk out from between the cars.

Karen could tell there was going to be more trouble, but she knew she was safe.

As the three made the back of the RV, people from around the parking lot had been coming over to see what was going on. However they turned around as a cop car pulled into the parking lot.

It was the same cops that Karen had to deal with earlier at her school. The cops came to a stop and jumped out of the car.

"FREEZE! Don't Move! Get down on your knees with your hands behind your head!" yelled one of the officers.

"So which is it, freeze and not move, or get on our knees? Doing both is kinda hard," Karen quipped.

The cops looked at each other.

"Officers, a man in a white van took two shots at this girl. You would have passed him as you came in. If you hurry you would catch him," said Jonny.

"I didn't say you could talk! Now get on the ground!" the same cop yelled.

"Parker you have to listen to me for once, please!" Karen pleaded, "It was Marten! He just tried to kill me!"

"We already got a call on you, girl! We'll be taking you back to the Michaels's," replied the one named Parker who was doing all of the yelling.

As Karen tried to talk to the cops, Jen was looking into the minds of the two men.

The first was full of nothing but hate for the girl, who stood holding on to her in fear. Unreasonable hate for the girl and her now deceased parents. The second man felt sorry for Karen but he couldn't do anything, as his partner and several others were in the pay of several rich families that were the ones who had control of the town.

Jen knew the girl needed to get out of the area fast. With that came an idea so she reached out again to make two things happen.

The first was to make the first cop have to go to the bathroom really bad or at least believe he did. The second was to implant commands that when he was finished he would forget everything about the girl and why he was in that area other than responding to a reckless driver in the parking lot that was now gone.

To Jen, it took forever. But to everyone else, it was just seconds.

The first cop got a strange look on his face then everyone heard an odd sound coming from him. Then he took off walking rather oddly as he aimed for the closest building.

"Parker? What the hell? Where are you going?" Oscar, the second cop called after his partner.

"I think he has to use the bathroom rather badly by the sounds we all heard," answered Jonny, as the first cop didn't say anything but just kept going.

"Oscar, please, Marten was going to hurt me. I ran away, yes, because if I stayed I'd be dead or worse. Oscar, Marten is sick. He likes to hurt the kids that are in his care. Please you have to believe me. He came after me and took a shot at us but these two pulled me around the car saving me. You can see the holes in the trees from his shotgun if you want, but Oscar, I have to get away."

"And what would you do, Where would you go? Hell you don't have a way to even take care of yourself," Oscar asked.

"That's where we come in. She can go with us," stated Jen, "My sister-in-law is a doctor and can look after her until she's better. And between my husband, my brother, and myself we can protect her from men like this Marten person."

"I'll call my lawyer and tell them what happened and why I left. Other than them losing the money that I know they have been keeping most of and only give me a small portion of. I know you can't do anything. Please you have to let me go!" Karen pleaded.

"Can you really help her?" Oscar asked, looking at Jen.

"Yes," answered Jen.

Oscar sighed, trying to think how he was going to get away with doing this.

"Maybe, just maybe, if we're gone your partner may not even remember what was going on?" offered Jonny, "Move your car close to where he went but don't say anything."

Oscar looked at Jonny funny but then thought of something, "What about the shooting call?"

"Back fire from a large van. And with people getting over excited," answered Jen.

Oscar thought some more then looked at the badly bruised and battered teen. 'She didn't deserve to be hurt and treated as badly as she was, just because her parents and grandparents were suspected of being, ' Oscar tried to think of the best word but the only one he could come up with that people used for the family was freaks. Then he thought, 'maybe these people can help the kid and protect her. I wish I could, but I just can't, not with the way things are.'

"Ok. Get the hell out of here. Don't stop for anything!"

Jonny turned quickly and picked the girl up and took her into the RV.

"Please take care of her. She's had it really rough."

"I will. You're a good man and a good cop. You should move. This town isn't good for you."

And as Jen turned to get into the RV herself she quickly implanted the destination of Butte Montana into his mind, should he ever need help. By the time she was finished she was at the door to the RV and getting in with Jason right behind her.

The moment Jonny came in with a girl in his arms, Matt knew something more was going on. So on an impulse he climbed into the driver's seat and waited hoping Jen and Jason would get in soon. He had the funny feeling on the back of his neck again. Luckily for him, his two friends weren't long in coming.

Jonny didn't stop at the table but took the girl into the back knowing Cathy would be right behind him. He was right.

"Cindy! Get my big bag!" Cathy yelled to her daughter over her shoulder, then added, "Jonny, out!"

Jonny didn't even slow down as he passed Cindy coming in.

Cathy went to the girl now sitting on the bed.

"Hi, I'm sure I'll hear all of what just went on later. However, I'm Doctor Cathy, I'm going to help you out of your clothes, and you're going to tell me who beat the hell out of you."

"You should have seen the other five guys," Karen tried to smile, and then replied, "I'm Karen Piers. For some reason this town hates my family, and thus, me. Several years ago my parents were killed in a car wreck that I don't think was an accident. However, as I was just a kid that didn't know better than adults, I was told what happened and there was nothing else to it.

"I didn't have any family anywhere so I ended up in foster care. I was moved around for a bit then got stuck at the Michaels's.

"Gods! Those people are two of the sickest people in the world," Karen paused and looked at the woman that now had her down to her undies. Karen wasn't sure how much to tell the woman.

"Dear you don't have to be afraid. You can tell me anything. But why don't you start with the beating?" Cathy said.

She could almost read the girl's mind as she watched the girl's face change as she thought of what to say. Cathy then waited for the girl to start, as it would distract her as Cathy went about the job of checking for breaks and such.

"I'm a bit different, and kids being what they are, like to pick on those who are different. For some reason every popular kid in school thought it would be great fun to push me around. I got tired of it and took classes in self-defense to help me. Well, after I did, it got slowly worse.

Anyway, earlier, I was confronted with the five most popular girls in the school and their boyfriends. Well the girls started it, by calling me names and pushing. I ignored the names but the pushing got to me. I told them to leave me alone, but all that did was make the bitches tell their boyfriends to teach me a lesson as to how I was to act around them. I let each have three hits to me then I put them down, but only enough to let them know to stop. Three are still in the hospital."

"Damn!" exclaimed Cindy as she heard the last, "And what of the others?"

"Cindy!" barked Cathy, "That's enough!"

Cathy took the bag and started pulling out items. She had just taken out a syringe and a vial of something for pain when the RV started up and then started moving. A moment later Jen walked into the back room.

"How is she Cathy?"

"Most likely hurting like hell, and having some trouble breathing. Four ribs feel like they're broken at least, cracked cheekbone and jaw but I can't be sure without x-rays. She's also got a concussion."

"Did she tell you how it happened?" Jen asked but could clearly see the girl was getting a bit perturbed about being talked about.

"Her response was, I should see the other five guys," answered Cathy.

Jen couldn't help it and started laughing.

"Umm, I'm right here," Karen said, and that only seemed to get more laughter.

"Sorry," Jen said when she finally got herself under control, "You just said something I would have, that's all." Jen paused to take a deep breath. "Ok, now that I've gotten my silliness out of the way. I'll tell you you're now safe. And you can trust us. Cathy, this girl is one of us, by nature."

"That would explain how the girls knew," replied Cathy.

Karen watched the exchange and watched as the doctor lady looked at her again.

"I thought there was something she wasn't wanting to say," continued Cathy.

Karen was confused, but then the pain started getting more intense and she curled over into a ball.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.