Accidental Experiment: The Experiment Begins - Cover

Accidental Experiment: The Experiment Begins

Copyright© 2011 by Deenara2000

Chapter 6

For Jen, sleep was somewhat disturbing. First there was the voice, and then the vision.

"You are learning, child. You will find that the three of you can do almost anything."

"Who are you?"

"Who I was, is not important. What is important is that you need to find some of the others."

"What do you mean who you were? I don't understand. And what others? Where are they?"

"Child, you will know when you find them. Some are by what was done before the lab, and some are from what is to come of us. You were of the second, but became part of the first."

"I still don't understand. Who the hell are you?"

"Texas is not a safe place to go. Your teammate's friend will need to hide, too, for he knows more than is good for him. Find a place for all of you. The papers tell of several good places to go."

Then the voice was gone. And Jen slept until a vision played across her mind.

Jen was seeing through the eyes of a child. Her hands were tied behind her. She had been hit several times. Then a man pulled her out of the back seat of a car, only to toss her hard into the trunk of another. The girl cried out.

"Don't do this. Please, I'll be good! I won't fight anymore, please!"

"You said that, the last time. That was your only chance," said a male voice.

Jen felt that the girl knew the man but she couldn't or wouldn't put a name to him other than stepfather.

Then the trunk of the car closed. It was dark and she hurt. Then her view changed and Jen could see the child's face.

"Please find me before he kills me. If you can't, please save my sisters," said the girl, as if she were looking straight at Jen.

Then the smell of gasoline filled the space that held the girl and the vision faded.


Jen woke with a start. She was in bed alone but she could feel that the RV was still moving. She dressed quickly and went out into the rig. Jason was driving. Cindy was just starting to make breakfast. Matt was sleeping in his bunk and Cathy was in another one. Jen moved to the front as Jon came out of the bathroom.

"Hey, beautiful," Jon said as Jen passed him quickly. "Hey what's up?"

"I'm not sure. I just hope it was a bad dream."

Jen was in the space between the front seats when she felt a mind crying out to her.

"Jen, what is it?" asked Jason.

Jen's eyes changed as she reached out and touched the mind of the girl from her vision. Suddenly, she knew what was going to happen.

"Take the next exit, then turn right. Quickly! She doesn't have much time left. The asshole is about to set fire to the car," Jen said in that strange distant voice.

"What the hell are you talking about Jen?" Jason asked and quickly looked at her.

He knew as soon as he saw the look on her face, whatever it was, it was very real.

"Shit! Ok, Jen, tell us what's going on? What am I looking for?" he said then looked at Jon. He was looking out to see if he could see anything.

Just as Jon was about to yell that he could see something, Jen replied, "The car is burning."


Sara hated her life, she hated her stepfather and her mother for putting her and her sisters in that hell. Her mother was a druggy that sold her children for more drugs. Sara wouldn't let people touch her after the first time, or to get close to her sisters if she could help it.

That morning her stepfather came to where they were being held. There had been a party and Sara had made a big stink, and mess, and then had even tried to get away. Her sisters couldn't move as fast, though, and they were caught. So the man beat her again, which was nothing new.

But then he tossed her in the back seat of his car after he made sure Sara's sisters were chained to their beds. Sara didn't know how far they had gone, but it wasn't too far when her stepfather stopped and pulled her out. To her surprise he tossed her into the trunk of another car. She yelled out and begged that she would be good. He didn't believe her then closed the trunk.

Sara was hurting, but as she looked around she saw a ghost of a woman standing next to her. Sara had seen ghost images before, and knew that whoever it was, had to be close. Maybe she could be saved, but she didn't really think so this time.

"Please find me before he kills me. If you can't, please save my sisters," Sara said to the ghost.

The woman looked like she was going to say something when the trunk started filling with smoke.

Sara coughed and screamed until she was horse. She could feel the heat trying to get into the space she was in.


"Jonny get several crowbars. Cindy, wake Matt and your mom. Jason hurry! She doesn't have much time," Jen said and Jon and Cindy went running.

"I see smoke, and a dust cloud moving away from it. Is that where we're going?"

"Yes. We have to hurry."


Jen reached out with her mind, and touched the mind of the little girl.

"Hang on, Sara, we're coming. Hang on!"

"Please help me! The car's burning!" Sara yelled in her mind where she heard the voice.

"We are coming! We can see the smoke. We're almost there."

"Please don't leave me. I don't want to die alone, " Sara cried.

"You are not alone child. I won't leave you," Jen said then projected herself into the trunk with the girl so she could feel her more. "I'm here with you. My friends are coming. We will get you out very soon."

Sara looked at the little ghost, hoping that the woman she appeared to be, was correct.

"We're here!" said Jen.


Jason spotted a service road, and turned down it, hoping it would get them close to whatever was burning so they could help whoever was in trouble.

"Jon, get all the extinguishers out!" Jason yelled.

"Got them ready, and I have some blankets, too," Jon answered.

"What's going on?" asked Cathy and Matt at the same time.

"We're not sure yet, but Jen has us on an intercept with a burning car with someone inside," answered Jon. "Matt get those bar's, Cathy get your med stuff ready to treat for smoke inhalation, and possibly some burns."

"You got it!" Cathy replied.

She ran to pull out several bags. Then with Cindy's help she cleared and cleaned the dining table.

Jason soon reached a place where he couldn't get any closer with the RV, so he slammed on the brakes. He jumped out the small side door. Jon and Matt were jumping out the other side door, and were running for the car. It was all but covered in flames. Jon pulled the pin on the extinguisher and started trying to put the flames out, which were around the trunk. Matt saw Jason, and tossed him the crowbar, while he started helping with his extinguisher.

The flames were no match for the two of them, and Jason rushed in to pop the trunk. He felt angry that someone would put someone into a car, and then set it on fire. It was murder!

With that thought came more rage, and with the rage came more energy. He struck the car trunk with the crowbar just below the lock and heaved. He heard the metal scream, and then finally it all came free. When he looked into the trunk, he was struck by the sight of a little girl, staring back at him. He reached in, and took her gently from the still burning car. He carried her back to the RV.

Jon and Matt were near to exploding when Jason pulled a child out of the trunk. Jon started to reach out with his mind to find who would do this, when he heard Jen's musical voice.

"We will get the bastard, my love. But come, now, as we have two more to free."

Jon didn't respond but ran back to the RV, and closed the door.

Inside Jason had placed the child down on the table that had been made ready, and moved so Cathy could help the girl. Cathy moved quickly and put a mask on the child to give her more oxygen. Then went looking for injuries. What she found, were very large bruises and several cuts. The girl had been lucky not to have been burned, though she was very warm.

"Cindy, get me some bottled water. Then go get me one of your t-shirts."

"Yes, Mom."

"Hi, there," Cathy said as she looked back to the little scared child, "I'm Cathy. I'm a doctor. I want to help you. Can you tell me your name, sweetheart?"

"I'm Sara."

"Hi, Sara, Can you tell me how you came to be in a burning car?"

Sara looked at the woman then broke into tears. "Please save my sisters! Please, before he can hurt them more!"

Cathy was shocked and looked over to see Jen standing there but Jason and Jon were just behind her. Then she turned back to her patient.

"I think someone wants to see you," Cathy said then moved to the side a little.

Jen slowly walked up to the little girl. She wanted to cry, as her mind was flooded with images from the girl.

Jen reached out and took the girl into her arms.

"I told you we were here," Jen said as the girl hugged her back, still crying.

"Jason head down this road in the direction you saw the cloud of dust go. We have two other babies to free."

"What?" said from Jason, Matt, Jon and Cathy.

Jason didn't wait for an answer but jumped into the driver's seat and took off.

"Sara's sisters need us."

Jon moved up to Jen.

"Jen, I want you to open up to me. Let me know what you know, so I can help our daughters."

Jen looked up at Jonny with a smile then opened her mind to him. In a flash every expression Jon could make, he did, as he was told everything that had come to Jen from the vision to what came from Sara herself.

Jon was going to kill the man that would hurt children the way he did. He was building energy, thinking he would just teleport to where the girls were. But his training kicked in, and he knew it was a bad idea. He would be too weak when he got there to do much of anything.

"Hey, there's a barn out here," Jason called out.

Jen looked down at Sara who nodded her head, "That's it," Then Jen reached out with her mind but only felt the two little ones. Though it was very hard and something was bugging her about the place. Then she had it. There was a room below that was shielded from her.

When the RV came to a stop it was next to another car. Jon and Matt were about to get out when Jen yelled.

"Wait! The place is booby-trapped. The stepfather is here. He's in some kind of bunker."

Jason turned to Jon who nodded. Jon went running passed everyone to the back room, where he lifted the bed and got out several weapons and ammo.

"Matt stay here! Get in the driver's seat and be ready to role when we get back. Jen are you coming with us?"

Jen handed Sara to Cathy with a kiss on her head. When she turned her eyes were white again. That was all the answer Jason needed. Jon came out of the back then and handed Jen a web belt with a 9mil attached. He also handed her one of the AK-47s. On Jon's hip was one of the Desert Eagles. Jon tossed another belt to Jason followed by the M-1. This was the type of mission they had trained for, for many years. And like those of a few years ago, they would not fail.

The mission was insertion and extraction of hostages. As they exited the RV they saw that the place was wired for video, so they had to assume the enemy knew they were there.

The team worked their way to the building. While Jason covered Jen and Jon, the two moved around and found the power box and cut the lines.

Jen could feel anger building from inside, as she and her team worked to get a little closer. She knew where the girls were, but they weren't ready yet to get them free. Then she felt him. This was the man that had put Sara in the car, to die so horribly.

Jen shivered, and wanted to puke. The man was sick and his thoughts came thrusting at her. It was so bad, that she had to close down that part of her mind, or she risked her team's safety. She just couldn't function with that distraction.

That was when the man yelled out, "I know you're fucking out here! Just come out and tell me what the fuck you want! Or get the hell off my property!!"

It was the last thing he said. Jason somehow had opened his mind and knew everything that the man before him had done. He took aim with the M-1 and softly squeezed the trigger. The man flew back with a very large hole where his chest had once been. He was dead before he hit the ground.

The training all of them had kept them from running into the building, or making any rash moves to open the door to where the girls were. The building itself was rigged to explode. From what they would figure out later, by cutting the power, they had put things on a timed countdown.

Jonny went to the dead man's bunker, to see if he had anything important. Jason and Jen looked over the explosives at the door. The man was very good with how his explosives were set. Jen found that there was really no way to disarm the traps without a code from the dead man, but that chance was gone now forever. There was a section of wall that was clear. They could get into the room through it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.