Love Will Prevail - Cover

Love Will Prevail

Copyright© 2011 by OPENMIND

Chapter 4: Sara King

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sara King - This is based on characters created in Allison. This story has grown way beyond the central character in Allison. There, fore this is new story with the chapter from Allison to start it for the sake of completion. If some one has read Allison please move on to second chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

I could vividly remember my childhood. My father was a tall rugged Texan and my mother was quintessential beautiful Texan woman, daughter a local wealthy family. My parents married young and were hard working talented couple. My father lacked formal university degree but self taught him as he progressed from blue-collar job upwards in oil industry. I was five and my mother was well known and respected as an exceptionally beautiful refined woman. My mother's parents were upper middleclass who lived on the upmarket side of suburbia. My genes from my parents showed early and the fact that my mother treated me an intelligent being from when I was few months old showed. I was rushed through basic school as headmaster found me way ahead of my class. By five I had won all local competitions for math, science, languages. I could speak three languages [French, German and Italian] fluently and could manage easily in Spanish.

I was invited to regional level and mother chose to put her college degree on hold to look after me. In school for especially talented students I met Jacob King. He was very tall and big for his years. He was nearly seven months younger than me but more calm and confident than me.

My parents took to him the moment he introduced himself. His father was a widower and had never married and looked after him. He was one of the super rich family that lived on the exclusive side of the town where my grandparents lived but not in the league of Jake's father's wealth.

Jake and I stuck together and we would land up staying either in my house or at Jake's house very often without his father or my parents making any fuss.

We were both identified as an unusual occurrence in regional schooling system to have two gifted students together.

I had just turned six and Jake would wait another seven months for that landmark.

We had a big party at my grandparents. Jake's father Don came from his busy schedules- both business and army. There was lots of laughter as Jake's father who was considered serious opened up to reveal one of the most disarming lovely personalities. Jake's father was very hugely built. His body was more suited to a giant than an ordinary human being.

He had already won me over as I had become very comfortable with his huge laugh, booming voice and he would treat me as his daughter and buy gifts whenever he went shopping for Jake during his trips.

Three weeks later a drunken laury driver mowed my parent's car to pulp close to the rig. My mother had stooped from her charity meeting to pick him up for dinner at my grandparents'. Both dies on spot and the drunken employee got away with ten years of imprisonment. Justice, eh?

I was inconsolable. My grandparents were grief stricken on loss of their only daughter and son in law they treated as the son they wanted but never had.

Jake's father cancelled his meetings and rushed to town and took control.

He consoled my grandparents and held me in his huge arms. I could still smell his cologne, sweet smell of the Cuban cigar as I tried to burrow in his huge chest for security.

My grandparents took me with them and my parents' house was not disposed but was locked as it was. Jake's father and my grandparents' agreed to maintain as it was left by r parents fro me to grow and decide whatever I wanted to do with it.

Time flew and my friendship with Jake became as close as if we were siblings.

We both were rushing past all landmarks of schooling. Education was easy for both of us. We took to reading on our own and soon Jake's interest in theoretical physics rubbed on me. My interest in abstract maths grabbed Jacob. We both unbeknown to each one of us taught each other.

I had never seen Jake pick an argument with anyone unlike me who, once in a while would spend a lot time trying to win over other person disagreeing with me.

Jake smiled and at the age of nine years of age hugged me into his huge for his age frame and said, "Sara give them reason but do not expect them to follow you."

Penny dropped and my attitude changed towards dealing with dissent.

Jake taught me all boy sports including wrestling that his father was very good at and fond of.

I was tall at five feet three at ten but Jake stood five feet seven. He was promising to e as big as his father.

One of those wonderful years something snapped inside my head and I started to notice my precocious physical growth. I was never a thin child infact on the contrary.

My breasts developed overnight. I felt that my vagina could do more than just pee. I started researching sex with same diligence as I did other things but Jake was excluded from that. I even deigned to talk to other girls and found out outrageous, silly and pure fictional information.

Jake was becoming even more cal and confident with each passing year.

He was still same when it came to our relationship. He behaved like my brother.

My grandmother sensed my dilemma and started to ensure I had some time everyday away alone with her talking about nothing and everything.

I eventually made up my mind. I told Jake I wanted to have sex. Jake with no surprise asked me who did want to have sex with.

Some other girl would have hit him but I knew my Jake. I told him that it would be him but we both need to learn how to do it well. Jake agreed.

Then came the difficult decision. I confided in Jake who again agreed that my suggestion was the perfect solution. I had two winners in short span of time with Jake. That day was my pinnacle with him.

We were by now free to sleep in my grandparents' or Jake's house as our day suited us. Jake's minder would keep Jake's father informed wherever he was. My grandparents loved to have Jake stay over. I had good appetite but Jake could eat. He could finish one big dinner and start on second one as if he had not eaten for days. My grandma could not cook enough for us. She had a fulltime cook but nothing was good enough for her 'two grandchildren' as she used to put it.

After dinner on Wednesday Jake and grandpa strolled off towards the huge land on our estate.

Grandma looked at me and asked, "Yes Sara?" Mind reader, that was my grandma.

"Grandma. Jake and I want to have sex. We both would be very grateful if you and grandpa would show us how?" I too could surprise grandma.

Grandma blinked twice, that's all. "If you two are absolutely sure then I can discuss with Tom. But obviously there would be some rules and all would have to agree."

No histrionics from grandma, for her it was as simple as that. I had inherited great genes.

We both talked few girly things and waited for 'men folk' to come back. I objectively looked at my grandma who had become my woman ideal since my other's demise.

Grandma Alice was barely forty-three years old, two years younger than my grandpa. She was five feet six and exact replica of my mum only twenty years older.

Grandma had extremely beautiful face unadorned by any makeup. Her alabaster white skin showed any change in her mood and grandma could blush most easily.

Her full large breasts filled her loose shirt and her wide fertile hips flared below her soft round waist. Her ankle length cut of khakis accentuated her full thighs and round ankles. Her exquisitely beautiful nose crinkled with her changing expression and seemed to take part in her smiles and laughter. Grandma was very beautiful voluptuous woman and my bias had nothing to do with it.

As if grandma read my mind and she patted my hand gently and continued her story of her first crush on her schoolteacher when she was six years old.

Grandpa and Jake walked in. Grandpa towered over my Jake at six feet three. Jake's five-seven woud finish an inch taller than grandpa bu that was in future. Grandpa was big and bulky. His kind handsome face was covered with his three days old stubble. His half sleeve shirt was unbuttoned and showed his hairy chest and equally hairy bulging belly. Hs hands were huge and fingers thick – grandma called his hands with great affection- 'my farmer's hands'.

Grandpa's loose shorts accentuated his huge hairy thighs and massive calves.

Grandma offered grandpa a glass of scotch and Jake his tall glass of banana milkshake that grandma made herself.

"Tom, Sara and Jake would like us to teach them, if that is the most appropriate description, all we can about having sex." Grandma did everything with great simplicity and clarity.

If grandma impressed me by accepting my thunderbolt with just two rapid blinks my grandpa did even better. He did not bat an eyelid, a small pause, " I am assuming that the suggestion is from both of you." Jake and I nodded rapidly.

"We will have to ensure that we all agree to some basic rules and time frame," Grandpa almost repeated grandma, "May we ask, and I hope I am not being offensive Allie," grandpa looked at grandma, "why chose us two rather 'old folks'."

"I was going to ask that Tom." Grandma added.

I was quiet and trusted my Jake to offer the right answer. He would not patronise, would be gentlemanly and correct.

"Grandma, you love me with all my faults and would always love me even if I make mistakes. You will look after my emotions more than any woman I know or could find. I love you as my guardian and find you incredibly beautiful. We are as old as we are grandma. I have no way of knowing how you look at yourself when you see yourself in mirror. For me you are the most beautiful woman right now. Something I would like to say about Sara in near future." My heart swelled, my Jake had been perfect as my grandma's eyes moistened and she quickly hugged Jake and kissed him declaring he was the best grandson any grandma could hope for.

I was typical me. I jumped into my grandpa's lap who engulfed me in his arms. I kissed his rough stubble covered face and said, "My grandpa can be the only man, as my father is not here, to show me with love that no other man could do."

The deal was sealed. The school was going to break for five weeks from coming weekend. Jake rang his father and cancelled the travelling holidays he had arranged for both of us with chaperone through Europe. 'We were going to stay and catch up with some important study material'.

The eventual plan was [our grandparents kept our enthusiasm under check] that we both would get four weeks unless we wanted to stop earlier. The last week would be for both us to try between ourselves alone. Neither of us would ever discuss anything each one does with grandparent with anyone including each other ['gentlemen and ladies do not disclose their private relationship'].

Grandma after looking at grandpa added, "There is certain fun in stealing quick moments during busy days and we would leave to your imagination to find those with safety and ensuring privacy."

The weekend could not come fast enough. Friday evening Jake and I both showered with great deliberateness. Jake came down dressed in navy blue suit with maroon tie and dark brown oxford leather shoes. He looked handsome. I was dressed in a light small flower pattern light yellow cotton dress with white background. I did not put on any bra and my breasts, which were like inverted large chocolate cup, became obvious as soft cotton dress draped over them. My feet were encased in Roman brown leather sandals.

Grandpa was in his grey trousers with white shirt with red tie with logo of his golf club and blue blazer. He also chose dark brown brogues. He looked more tall and bigger than usual.

Grandma came down the stairs and we all held our breath. She looked regal and beautiful in light blue silk flowing dress with cream coloured shawl. Her large breasts filled the dress as did her hips. The simmering flow of silk accentuated like a mirage the soft bulge of her belly and rounded waist for a millisecond and then the wave of movement would finish around her hips. Her smooth skinned ankles and feet were gracing flat-heeled white sandals.

Jake moved towards her and complemented her in obvious awe of her beauty.

Grandma kissed him to thank her and took his arm.

Grandpa smiled and escorted me. Our chauffeur drove us to the best gourmet restaurant [very popular with our family] in city.

We were treated as Royalty. Between Jake's father and my grandpa the family clout was enough to cover all bases in our city.

Dinner and conversation was excellent as always. Grandpa and grandma always had something to add to our repertoire.

Grandpa regales us with some sophisticated and some borderline ribald stories. I always laughed at my grandpa's jokes.

Once we were back home and we [Jake and I] stood for a millisecond without any direction. Jake in his excitement forgot gentlemen were supposed to make the move.

Grandpa kissed me on my cheek and suggested, "May I have the pleasure of your extended company Maa'm?" I bowed and took his arm and we both glided up the stairs. Grandpa guided me towards the guest suite.

As we turned around the gallery I looked down and saw Jake engulf grandma in his arms and kiss her on her mouth. Grandma just seemed to melt in his arms.

Once inside the room grandpa took me in his arms and soon his mouth locked on to mine. I rose up on my toes and tasted his lips and felt his tongue try to pry open my mouth. I willingly opened my mouth and his tongue filled my mouth and seeked every corner, every curve, every sulcus of my mouth. I felt dizzy as I struggled with sensation I had never experienced and did not knew it would be this strong.

Grandpa kept the kiss going and soon I too pushed my tongue inside his mouth and tasted the sweet inside. I tightened my arms around his neck as I pushed my mouth towards his and duelled with his tongue with mine.

Grandpa started to stroke my back over my dress. His hands caressed my ass. He large hands massaged the soft full ass cheeks and soon his both hands grabbed my ass and pulled me tightly as his mouth and tongue became even more earnest in its quest.

Grandpa's kiss curled my toes and left me gasping for breath. I felt warmth between my thighs. Grandpa moved away and slowly lifted my dress to expose my ankles, thighs, full ass stretching white soft cotton panties and soon my soft round belly followed with jutting mounds of my young soft budding beasts. I was eager to help him and lifted my arms up a bit too eagerly making him smile. Soon grandpa had my dress drape on the back of the sofa [he did not just dump it on the carpet].

Grandpa took his jacket off. He draped it to on the sofa. He took his tie off.

He was looking at my voluptuous body covered only in tiny inadequate white panties.

Grandpa slowly undressed not taking his eyes off my body and soon I grasped his sense of anticipation. I looked at his huge hairy torso as he unbuttoned his shirt.

He stood for some time in his trousers as I drooled over his massive hairy chest and belly. Grandpa unbuckled his belt and took it off ceremoniously and threw it on the sofa. He sat down and took his shoes and then socks off. Next he unbuttoned his trousers and slowly and pulled it off his massive hairy thighs and legs.

Clad in his boxers he walked towards me. I could see something heavy swaying within the loose folds of his loose cotton boxers.

Grandpa soon had me back in is arms and we were kissing with open mouths, our saliva changing from one mouth to another in another breath taking kiss.

He lifted me in up with his hands firmly under the big swell of my ass and I was clinging to him like a small doll as I swooned with both his kiss and the sheer hugeness of his body.

I was comfortable and safe rushing into his huge embrace as his granddaughter but now the woman inside that granddaughter started to see the man inside her grandfather; a strong, huge, powerful and virile man.

I clung onto his strong muscular neck with my arms tightly around and kissed him back. My soft breasts felt tender as his hairy rough chest rubbed the tiny nipples.

My thighs felt something bulky between his thighs. I rubbed that bulk with my thighs and felt something move like a thick great python.

Grandpa moved towards the bed with me still in his arms. He put me down on the bed. I stood panting as if I had run marathon.

"Sara, you are very beautiful," Grandpa whispered in his heavy voice, "I am very lucky that you wished to make love with me."

I felt very grown up and sexy as I heard his compliment. I muttered some gibberish that he was very handsome and I was enthralled by is body but I must have sounded silly. If I did my grandpa did not show it and thanked me for my generous compliment.

Our height difference minimised with me on bed and soon grandpa had me in his arms and he slowly kissed my face, neck, ears, sucked softly on my earlobes.

Grandpa sucked on the soft skin of mu neck. He traced the contours of my neck with his tongue. He ran his tongue from my breastbone over my Adam's apple and over my chin. He ran his tongue right across my lips and then over my upper lip, filtrum.

His tongue then ran over the bridge dividing my nose to its tip. He traced my nostrils with is tongue. I did not realise then but I was breathing with my mouth open. His hands now stroked naked skin of my back. He would push his hand inside my panties to stroke the skin on my ass but would not push the panties down.

I was panting like a mare in a race. I felt fluid leaking out of my pussy literally making me feel as if I had peed in my panties.

His hands then moved onto my thighs as his tongue continue to trace every curve and contour of y nose. He traced the bridge of my nose to the junction of eyebrows.

Grandpa kissed my half closed eyes.

Then suddenly he pulled me almost with force tight to his body and his mouth crushed against my open panting mouth. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth with more purpose and a sense of power that left my knees shaking.

I held him tight and tried to match his passion as my tongue fought with his.

Grandpa let go of my hips and his hands slowly stroked the skin on my belly. His finger rubbed my belly button. I would have giggled earlier but today I felt my skin burn with each touch of his hand and fingers. Soon his hand reached my breasts and he covered my growing breasts with his huge warm pals. I gasped. He rubbed his palms over them. My nipples felt as if they would soon be in flames as his rough palm skin ignited the soft tender sensitive nipples.

Grandpa gently moved away. I felt, I missed his hands and relief at the same time. I missed the fire his hands ignited and thankful that moved his hands away as I could not handle the sensation his hand generated.

Grandpa released my mouth. I had to quickly suck in mouth full of saliva that was threatening to drool over my chin.

Grandpa kissed my cheeks and kept on kissing the line of my jaw and then his lips moved over my chest. His lips fluttered over my breastbone and soon his lips kissed my right nipple and I jumped out of my skin.

Grandpa planted another kiss on my right nipple and his left hand softly massaged my left breast. My knees were jelly and I felt lightheaded. I hear a moan emit out my half open mouth.

Grandpa took my right nipple in his mouth and started suck gently on it. I had never felt anything like the sensation he created. My nipple felt raw and sensitive. He cupped my left breast in his large hand. I felt strangely vulnerable and defenceless in the arms of one man I would seek if I needed shelter and help. This was what sex does to you, I wondered.

Grandpa increased the sucking pressure and he cupped other breast more firmly. I moaned again and then again. I was worried the fluid leaking from my pussy would run down my thighs embarrassing me in front of my grandpa. I found I was struggling to support my weight on my jelly knees.

Grandpa took my right nipple in his mouth and pulled it at the same time he took my left nipple and pinched out gently. Suddenly my pussy gushed out a whole lot of fluid, I heard myself let out a shriek and my knees buckle and I would have collapsed if my grandpa had not caught me by my waist and laid me down gently on the bed.

I was panting like a person struggling with high altitude.

"Wh ... aat happened grandpa?" I asked as grandpa kissed me like a grandpa.

"You just had an orgasm, sweetie," Grandpa put the magic word to what I had read and wanted to experience.

Grandpa stroked my face and continued his kissed like before downwards. His hands pulled my panties down. He gently nudged my bottom as I helped by lifting my hips. Soon my panties were on the floor but not before my grandpa sniffed the drenched panties and then to my surprise licked the wet area.

Grandpa smiled, "You are so sweet, Sara." It took me some seconds to realise he did not mean me as he had said that million times but the fluid my pussy had leaked in abundance into my panties that I confused with peeing.

Grandpa kissed my both breasts and continued his kisses over my belly and soon he was kneeling between my thighs. He lay down on his belly as his hands supported my full thighs to open my groin. His mouth touched my pussy with an electrifying result. I moaned louder than my two earlier moans. His tongue shot out and traced the hairless pussy from bottom to the tip finishing at hidden clitoris.

He used his tongue to separate my pussy lips and soon my hips jerked as my grandpa's tongue ran across inside of my vagina.

I moaned loudly, "Grandpa. Please do it again. It feels so good." Over next two or three days my choice of words would change.

Grandpa separated my fleshy cuntlips and his tongue darted inside my virgin vaginal passage. I almost shrieked with the never experienced pleasure. My breasts ached as the sensual pleasure coursed through my young body. Grandpa kept my thighs apart as he took me to a journey sensual unadulterated pleasure of my young life. Grandpa licked my clitoris with his raspy tongue. He fucked my virgin passage with his folded tongue. He sucked and bit on my fleshy cunt lips almost eliciting painful moans from my throat. He sucked my whole cunt inside his mouth and blew on it. He would restart the whole process in random order never making me become comfortable with any pattern. I was continually surprised. I felt my whole body become tense. My breasts ached even more. The ache became pain and travelled down in my belly. It churned my belly and soon migrated down in my pelvis.

My grandfather took my clitoris between his teeth and nibbled gently. I screamed, bucked my hips up into his mouth as the severe pain n my pelvis exploded in to million sharp needles and stung everywhere in side of me.

Worst place was somewhere deep inside my pussy. I felt a rush of fluid leak out in gush. I was too caught up in the throes of what I had learnt was another orgasm to worry what my grandpa would think of my 'pee' pouring out in his mouth.

I moaned and bucked but grandpa kept me pinned down and did not release y almost painfully sensitive clitoris. Grandpa extended his arms around my trembling thighs and engulfed my aching breasts in his huge hands and squeezed them rhythmically. I was grateful for that as the pain of his mauling distracted me from the pain my orgasm has caused.

Grandpa kept me safe as my convulsing body was buffeted with he torrents of my orgasm.

I almost blacked out for few minutes. I woke up find myself in the warm embrace of my grandpa. I buried my panting mouth in the warm sweet smelling chest of my grandpa. I sucked on the hair of his chest. I moved and found his nipple and sucked on it like a baby. Grandpa tightened his arms around my body.

My arms were around his huge torso but were inadequate to go around. I rubbed his hairy back and my hands moved down to the small of his waist. My mouth sucked and sucked hard on his nipple and I felt elated as a soft moan leaped out his lips.

I was exhilarated that I could also create similar pleasure inside my grandpa's being.

I allowed grandpa to free himself from my greedy mouth. He kissed me on my mouth. His hands would never wander too far away from my budding breasts. I soon learnt that my breasts would always fascinate grandpa and later Jake.

Grandpa moved down on to my pussy. I welcomed his mouth now fully aware what he could do to me with his tongue. Grandpa lifted my thighs and pushed them towards my chest. His mouth, I thought, missed my pussy as I felt his lips on my anus. I was going to correct him when his tongue snaked out and traced the tiny rim of my anal ring. The pure fiery sensation that shot through my being quickly erased of any desire to 'correct' my grandpa.

I moaned as grandpa yet again created a new bundle of sensation. Grandpa licked anus with his warm saliva soaked tongue. He used the tip of his tongue to probe the tiny opening in the centre of tight anal ring. I nearly jumped out of my skin. I had by now learnt to try to hold my body to make it easy for grandpa to tease and then satisfy my stormy lust. Grandpa soon was lapping the whole of my perineum from my anus to the top of my pussy. Grandpa kept the long tongue lapping until I was bucking my pudendum into his ravenous mouth. I moaned loudly, "Please lick my ass, grandpa. Grandpa ... OHHH. UMMMM. ARRGH ... my pussy ... GRANDPAAAA."

Grandpa was pleased to see me demand what I wanted him to do. He concentrated on my pussy. I felt his forefinger probe my anus where his tongue has been. I felt his lips on my clitoris and soon my moans were incessant and loud as grandpa once again put my pussy on fire. My clitoris burnt and ached. I wished he would once again bite on my clitoris painfully. In fact I wished he would actually bite my clitoris right off- so painfully sensitive it had become.

I felt my whole body once again in painful spasm when I felt grandpa's thick finger suddenly invaded my anus causing me another sharp pain. He kept on pushing his finger until it was buried to his knuckle. Before I could complain to him about the pain he had caused in my anus the delicious pain his mouth was causing on my clitoris distracted me. I could feel his teeth, lips on my clitoris. I could feel his thick finger move firm feces around inside my rectum. I was now letting out short bursts of screams telling my grandpa how badly I needed to cum, "Grandpa. I want to cum like before. Please make me cum. I want to ... AAHHH. I AM CUUMMMEEEENG."

I exploded as my grandpa sucked on my clitoris. His finger scraped the wall of my rectum, his other hand tweaked and pinched my nipple.

I came with loud moans. Scrams and thrashing that was fast becoming my trademark. Grandpa kept a small in and out movement of his finger to fuck my rectum. His lips never stopped tormenting my pussy and clitoris. This time I did not lose my bearings and enjoy the delicious pain of my fresh orgasm as it took me on a rollercoaster ride of painful spasms, convulsing pussy walls, throbbing anus, aching breasts. All merged into a smooth mix of a sensual pleasure that I wished would finish and not finish.

I eventually eased back to ground from dizzying heights where grandpa's mouth had taken me.

I found myself slumping panting and gasping back to the bed as my grandfather pulled his finger from my ass. I saw him put it in his mouth and lick it with a smile. He kissed me as he took me in his huge arms. I tasted sweet-salty fluid on his lips. I liked the unique pungent sweet aroma.

"This is how sweet and delicious your pussy juices are, Sara sweetie. I could lick you all day." Grandpa added another sensual piece in my sexual repertoire.

"Grandpa," my voice sounded tired, "finger from my potty hole ... was that not dirty?"

"Not for me, Sara. I found it sweet. I would love anything that your lovely body offers." Grandpa kissed me again.

We both lay together for a long time just rubbing each other's back, chest and face.

"Grandpa, would you like to give you oral sex?" I had weird habit of sounding clinical that day.

"If you would like to Sara."

"I would grandpa," I said and scooted down the bed. I caught my grandfather's boxers and pulled them down as he lifted his heavy hairy ass off the bed. I was too busy in using my strength to pull the boxers off to notice what I had exposed.

I looked up and my throat tightened with raw apprehension. Grandfather's cock was huge. It was standing straight up in the air. His thick bushy growth his the root but the shaft was thicker than my forearm. The shaft finished in to his huge bloated cock head as big as my clenched fist. I knew that having sex with grandpa would entail this immense organ invade my pussy.

I sat between my grandpa's splayed thighs and took his throbbing, warm, rock hard, silky smooth, massive cock in my petite hands. My each hand could barely go around half the thickness. My two fists just about covered the middle of the shaft.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and bent forward to take my grandfather's huge cock head inside my mouth. I felt pressure on the angles of my mouth as I tried to engulf at least his cock head inside my salivating mouth.

I heard a soft moan erupt from my grandpa's lips and that almost made me dizzy. I was more than ever determined to give at least some of the pleasure with my mouth that grandpa's mouth had given me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.