Cassies Close Shave - Cover

Cassies Close Shave

by Sirdar

Copyright© 2011 by Sirdar

Erotica Sex Story: Whilst making a porn film the two stars fall in love

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   .

The crew were settled comfortably in the next room. The producer of the film was very interested in this new Black Girl. called Cassie. Single Mums were a good recruiting ground for porno films. In fact they were the best, and he was paying her well. He knew she had a child to support. It was better for her than going on the streets ... But his wife Sheila was not too happy that he was using her current lover, as her partner. But tough shit - she would have to put up with it.

She had agreed with great reluctance that he should do the films in between his other commitments to his wife. They all watched the screen with great interest. This was the second film that the two had made in the past few hours with a short rest for recuperation in between. They had to agree that Tony and Cassie worked well together...

The action in the next room started with Cassie lying in bed with her head on Tony's shoulder. The sheet was thrown back, so that the watchers could see her hand slowly moving over his torso, moving down fingering his pubic hairs and gently stroking his cock. His erection was growing, and he moved to embrace her, as he sleepily threw his left arm over her body.

But Cassie slipped quietly out of bed, her slim naked black body exquisite and silhouetted against the morning light from the window, for a moment she stood looking down at Tony amidst the crumpled bed clothes. He had turned on his stomach, breathing heavily and she could clearly see the scratches that she had made on his back from their lovemaking of a few hours before.

Cassie gave a little smile, she had made porno films before, but working with Tony was an entirely different, and a very pleasant experience for her. Her excitement was not pretence, for her their love making was real and very satisfying, and for once she was enjoying her work. Tony smelt nice, and he was kind, he had showed her respect, and had never been rough or hurt her the way some of her previous partners had...

Pulling the sheet over him - she smiled at the thought of what she was going to do to him. She moved and opened the top drawer standing aside slightly to let the camera see the contents of the dresser, the drawer contained all the gear she needed - put there by herself the day before

Cassie brought out two pairs of handcuffs, and three or four lengths of rope. For a brief moment she stood by the head of the bed. She snapped a handcuff on to each of the top bedposts, then she bent down and kissed him on the back of his neck. Tony turned over on to his back on the bed, as Cassie gently took each arm in turn and handcuffed him to the bed posts, strangely he was not yet fully awake as she busily tied his ankles with the rope and tied them to the bottom bed posts.

Tony stirred, as the rope rubbed his ankles, coming fully awake, as Cassie sat back enjoying the sight of him helpless on the bed. She bent over and kissed him lightly on the mouth, her raven coloured hair flopping over his face as she then kissed him long and passionately.

It was then that Tony apparently started to realise his predicament and started to struggle.

"What are you doing?" he shouted.

"Nothing you won't enjoy darling."

Cassie assured him as she moved to take his cock in her mouth, but for only a brief few minutes as she left him and walked to the wash basin in the corner of the room. Returning she saw that he was still erect as she produced a pair of scissors and started snipping at his genital hairs.

"What are you doing Cassie?" Tony asked.

"I'm giving you a little shave honey - so just hold perfectly still."

Tony relaxed, it was something he had always intended to do himself, so if she was prepared to do it - he was quite happy to lie back, and enjoy her fondling.

After a few minutes she produced the shaving foam and a razor, carefully lifting and fondling his testicles, she shaved right down between his legs, and round the bottom of his stomach, until she was totally satisfied that he was as perfectly hairless as she was.

Returning to the bed Cassie straddled his body looking down at the passion in his eyes as he gazed back at her. Smiling she slid down his belly till her sex was rubbing against his cock, her bosom teasing his chest. She could feel his hips thrusting upwards under her as she kissed him passionately her tongue forcing its way into his mouth probing and exploring ... Then she moved down the bed as she took him in her mouth her tongue stroking the underside of his cock, shaking and trembling from the pleasure his hips were thrusting wildly upwards as the agony of desire swept through his body.

She undid the handcuffs and she was, smiling happily, as she fell forward into his arms and kissed him lightly on the cheek. She lay her cheek on his shoulder, and taking his hand she placed it on her breast. He could feel the warmth of her breasts as he played with her bullet hard nipples her heart was beating very fast. her arms round his neck holding him tight as she bent down to kiss him. Tony lay there he could feel her soft flesh, and the feel of her sent a fire to his stomach that set his whole body trembling. She was really beautiful, he had noticed her extraordinary beauty yesterday when he had first laid eyes on her. He looked down into her face, as he focused on the shape of her lips, the tendrils of her beautiful hair as it lay on the slope of her neck.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.