Carol - Cover

Carol

Copyright© 2011 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An eighteen year old highschool girl visits her neighbor and his visiting friends. They end up giving her what she came to them for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Having cleaned each other, we lay spooning in the bed and I nuzzled her lovely ear and basked in the warmth of our bodies.

"Well." She said in a soft voice. "You don't seem disgusted with what I did."

"Did you think I would be?" I asked in the same soothing tone as her's.

"I wasn't sure. I really don't know you very well even though we have lived next to each other for years; the difference in our ages has kept us pretty much strangers."

"I plan on changing that."

"What?" she asked.

"Us being strangers. I want to know everything about you."

She rolled over on her back and looked deep into my eyes. "Why?" she asked in a puzzled voice. "I just fucked you, your friends and your dog. Why in the hell would you want to get to know me? I mean I can understand that you want to have me available to fuck in the future, but why would you want more than that? Unless ... you figure you can whore me out and make some money off of me."

"Oh God no! The thought never crossed my mind.

"Then why?"

I'm not sure I can explain it, because I'm not sure why myself. But something inside me doesn't want you to leave my side. What is even more confusing is the fact that you just fucked me, my friends and my dog, makes you hotter to me than you can even imagine. I have never known anyone that sexually free and for some reason that turns me on. I love watching you fuck. You must have known something was going on inside of me or why else would you assume that you could plant your sloppy cunt on my face after John fucked you."

She smiled at the memory. "You're right there. I did see something when you cleaned me up with the wash cloth after Kyle pounded my pussy. I have seen the look that was in your eyes, in the eyes of other men who wanted to eat cum from my cunt. The first time it happened, the guy practically had to beg me to let him eat me, because I could not believe he was serious. When I saw it in your eyes I decided that I would make you wait to fuck me as well as hump your face with a black man's cum inside of me. If I hadn't been so worn out after Bubba you would have been eating dog sperm as well."

My dick was standing tall at the thought and she wrapped her fingers around it and squeezed.

"I see dog cum isn't something that you would draw the line at."

I smiled back at her. "I don't know why, but if it's cum and it is in your cunt I want to eat it."

"I guessed that makes us one fucked up pair. I guess we were made for each other." She laughed in disbelief at the thought.

"I don't think we are fucked up, but I am beginning to believe that we're made for each other."

"You're kidding? Are you talking boyfriend / girlfriend? Because there's no way I will be faithful to one guy." She said with defiance in her voice.

"I know." I calmly told her.

Not only do I plan to fuck who ever I want to, I like to fuck lots of guys at the same time. I love gang bangs, so you can just forget the boyfriend / girlfriend thing right now.

"Why?" I asked. "I'm ok with you fucking others whenever you want to and I will help you set up all the gang bangs you want. I just want to be a part of it. I just want you to be in my life."

She looked at me shocked.

"Look." I said. "When that guy begged to eat your spermy cunt, you didn't believe him either, but now you're into that. Just trust that I am telling you the truth. I want to see get fucked as much as you want, because I want you to be happy and for some reason unknown to me, fucking tons of men makes you happy. Besides it makes me happy too. In fact you are holding that happiness in your hand."

She looked down at my hard cock and smiled. "It certainly does seem happy."

I'll tell you what. Let's just try hanging together. We won't say anything to anyone about being more than just "friends". If you are feeling restricted let's talk about it and after that if you don't want to continue then I'll let you go. In fact to prove to you that I am serious. John mentioned that if you wanted to get banged by a group of men he could set it up for you and I will help him.

She looked at me with a twisted smile and said. "As my boyfriend you would help get a bunch of guys to fuck me silly?"

"Yes." I said confidently. "Then I'll eat your sloppy cunt afterward until you can't stand it."

"Mmmm, my hero. Now fuck me with this cock."

Once we were satisfied our lust we showered and I made us each a fresh spinach omelet, while she made the coffee and toast.

While were eating I lovingly asked her how she became such a slut.

She blushed. "My brother."

"Joey?" I asked, now it was my turn to be shocked.

Carol nodded and began her story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.