Carol
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Dr Cumings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An eighteen year old highschool girl visits her neighbor and his visiting friends. They end up giving her what she came to them for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

She heaved a big sigh and turned her attention to the big dog. She put his paws up onto the coffee table and scooted under the dog's belly and leaned against the heavy table. Bubba's cock was slapping her in the face and leaving a trail of slime where ever it touched her milky skin.

She reached up and wrapped her fingers around as much cock as she could and guided it to her open mouth. As soon as bubba felt her lips close over his dick he started humping her face.

There was a collective gasp from the men on the couch. I moved closer and to the side so that I had a clear shot of that bright red cock sawing rapidly though her lips.

Kyle spoke in a horse whisper. "Jesus, what a slut."

Bubba's cock was moving so fast that it was a blur on the TV. Then he stiffened and yelped. Carol began gulping the dog's sperm shooting into her mouth. At one point she opened her mouth and let us see the cum squirt from Bubba's dick directly into her mouth.

When the dog was done he hopped down from the table and snatched his cock from her mouth. She clearly wasn't finished with the fat prick, because she made a loud sucking noise as it popped from her mouth. Then she looked up into the camera, smacked her lips and smiled.

Bubba curled up in the corner and licked his balls.

There were three stiff dicks on the couch. Carol crawled over to John and plugged his big black boner into her face. Ray had not fucked Carol yet and got behind her and shoved his dick into her dripping pussy.

Kyle mused. "I'm not sure that I want to stick my dick in that nasty bitch now."

If his comments bothered the young blond she didn't show it.

I took my eye from the camera and told Kyle. "Lighten up man, you said you wanted to see her do it."

"I didn't think she would blow the fucking dog. Christ that's gross."

"So you're saying that it would have been ok if she fucked him but not sucked him."

"I don't know." Kyle squirmed. "I haven't seen her fuck him yet, but I think even that would be gross."

"I thought the blow job was fucking hot. I noticed your dick's still hard. Besides a cock is a cock what is the difference if it is your dick or Bubba's dick."

"Are you kidding? They aren't even the same species." Kyle complained

"I still say a dick is a dick."

"So if it was a horse cock that she sucked, That would be just as hot."

"Hell no!" I told him. "A horse cock would be way hotter than Bubba's dick."

"You're sick man Bill." With that statement, Kyle got up, dressed and left.

I was sort of surprised at Kyle's attitude, but I wasn't too surprised, because Kyle was kind of a hot head and almost always got upset if you didn't agree with his point of view.

I did wonder why neither Jon nor Ray waded into the conversation though.

John was filling Carol's mouth with another load of sperm while Ray unloaded in her cunt.

Ray pulled out and staggered back to the couch. As soon as he sat down she licked his cock and ball of their juices. In the mean time Bubba was back and was slurping Ray's sperm from her cunt.

The big Rottweiler jumped up on her back and wrapped his paws around her waist and hopped forward until his cock filled her pussy. When Bubba hit bottom he began that rapid fire humping motion that dog's do so well. His ass was moving so fast that it looked like one of those paint shakers at Home Depot. Carol's face was still in Ray's crotch and the pounding that she was getting from one end was being transferred to Ray's cock that was still in her mouth.

Bubba made one hard shove and forced his knot into her cunt and she made a sound as though someone had punched her in the stomach followed by a groan. Bubba was still moving but now it was like tiny vibrations racing around his body. The young blonde's gut tightened as her orgasm exploded within her petite frame.

I would have liked to have recorded her face during this event but it was buried between Ray's legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.