Carol
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Dr Cumings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An eighteen year old highschool girl visits her neighbor and his visiting friends. They end up giving her what she came to them for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As I walked past Ray on the way to the kitchen, I smiled, as I noticed that he had managed to put his dick into Carol's mouth. It appeared that she was sucking on it like a baby with a bottle, only her cheeks were moving. The rest of her body was as limp as a sleeping child. I also noticed that Kyle's hands were caressing her body and probing her crevices with his fingers.

I went into the kitchen and looked around for something. Yet I did not know what I was looking for. I pulled open the freezer door and found a Popsicle and pulled one out and broke it in half and put the other half back. Then I wandered back out into the living room, when Kyle spied the Popsicle and asked for one. I looked at Ray and he shook his head no. Carol was still gently sucking on his dick. I got Kyle the other half of the Popsicle and handed it to him.

I was immensely aroused, yet strangely, there wasn't the urgency that had been there earlier. I moved over and sat on the love seat as John returned and sat next to me. I glanced over at Kyle and he was dripping the Popsicle down the crack of Carols butt and she was beginning to squirm slightly on his lap. Kyle took the popsicle and pressed it lightly to her back between her shoulder blades and drug it down her back into her butt crack and around to her pussy and then back.

Carol, still sucking on Ray, arched her back as the Popsicle ran across her pussy lips. Kyle then took what was left of the melting colored water and pushed it right up inside her cunt leaving it there. Carol moaned around Ray's cock and squirmed as the cold slowly melted inside her. Kyle removed the stick leaving the remainder of the Popsicle in her depts.

He then pulled the stick back aimed it at her tender butt and let it go. Whap! Carol jumped, but did not get up or open her eyes. She did however seem to suck harder on Ray's pulsing manhood.

There was a little red imprint where the Popsicle stick had landed. Kyle reloaded and let it fly again. Whap. Whap, whap, each time she jumped and each time he struck her a little harder. Soon her butt was covered with little red Popsicle imprints.

He pulled the stick back a little too far and it snapped in half. It looked as though Carol had a little smile on her face when she heard the stick break. Still she had not moved other than squirming on his lap a little.

I got up and went back into the kitchen. Kyle was gently caressing her red spotted rump. When I returned I handed Kyle a plastic spatula and smiled at him as he took it from me. WAP, this time she jumped a little more, made a noise around Ray's dick and it looked as though she was going to get up but Ray and Kyle held her down, Ray forcing his meat deeper into her mouth.

WAP! WAP! Now she was struggling to get up and trying to squirm off their laps. John reached over grabbed her ankles and spread them apart about 3 feet. WAP! WAP! WAP! Now she was trying to yell but Ray's prick was filling her mouth and little noise was coming out. Her butt was really red now and had little splotches where the pattern of the spatula was imprinted all over her white butt. WAP! WAP!

I got up and went back into the kitchen and got two whole popsicles and came out and knelt in front of Kyle next to her rear and put the frozen sugar water to her reddening ass. She jumped again until she realized what it was. I rubbed the Popsicle over the angry welts on her posterior and she quit struggling and hummed on Ray's skin flute.

Then I gave Kyle the Popsicle to continue administering to her red bottom, I took the other Popsicle and broke it in half. I then pushed one half in her pussy and inserted the other half in her ass hole. Kyle had taken what was left of his Popsicle reached down between her legs and was pressing it against her clitoris. Now she was really squirming and Ray removed his hand from her head. She did not however let his dick slip from her mouth.

Kyle and John also let go of her and she stayed where she was still squirming, but making no attempt to get away. She looked kind of cute with two sticks protruding from her. I reached down and pulled them each out, making sure the ice stayed within her.

"Shit." Kyle complained. "This bitch is dripping all over my ass."

Carol let Ray's dick slip from her mouth. "What the hell do you expect when you shove frozen sugar water inside of me?"

Kyle stood up and dumped Carol unceremoniously to the floor.

"Ray," Kyle said. "Let's throw this sticky cunt into the pool."

The two men each grabbed a leg and an arm "Open the door Bill." Kyle hollered.

I slid the sliding glass door all the way open and three naked bodies, one of which was squealing and kicking her legs, flew from the house as a mass and landed with a huge splash, into my swimming pool.

John went outside to watch the shenanigans. I got the mop and cleaned up the trail of sticky liquid on the ceramic tile.

When I finished I went out and handed John a beer, his big cock dangled heavily between his legs. Of the five, I was still the only one with my trunks on. Ray and Kyle were playing grab ass with Carol. One would goose her and when she turned to face the gooser the other would grab her ass or tickle her.

Carol was trying to work her way to the shallow end and the steps. She finally arrived and stepped from the pool. I tossed her a towel and she bent at the waist to wrap it around her hair turban style. As she was bent over my dog Bubba stuck his nose in her cunt and snorted. Carol screamed so loud that Bubba thought someone was attacking her and he growled in her defense.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.