Carol
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Dr Cumings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An eighteen year old highschool girl visits her neighbor and his visiting friends. They end up giving her what she came to them for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I smiled back at her and repaid her with a sensual kiss of my own.

John who was still sitting beside her heard what she had said to me and went to get her something to drink. On the way he asked if anyone else wanted anything and everyone responded affirmative, so he brought out five fresh beers.

Carol sat up on the small table and watched John return with the "Bud". It seemed that she could not remove her eyes from his cock.

He handed out the beverages and when he turned to Carol she kissed the end of his black monster and patted the table beside her, inviting him to sit down. John straddled the table and sat behind Carol, who was facing Kyle and Ray on the couch. She reached back and absently fondled John's dick as the four of them casually talked about the sex that had just taken place.

I was the only one who still had his swim suit on and everyone was teasing me as I moved around the room picking up. I accepted their banter with a smile but did not remove my trunks.

I decided to take advantage of the break to make some changes regarding the video camera. Rather than run it using the battery I decided to connect it to the adapter and feed the images to the large screen TV so that we could watch what was being taped while it was happening. I also got out the tripod in case I got in on the action and no one else wanted to operate the camera.

By the time I had finished with my preparations John's hands were roaming Carol's body and he was nibbling her neck. This time when I turned the camera on John and Carol were swapping tongues in the nude on the 60" screen. The contrast between their skin was more pronounced on the TV.

Ray was showing new signs of life, however Kyle was still ragged out. Carol got up and pulled John from the table and spread him out on the floor. She then crawled around between his legs and tucked her knees under her and began licking John's groin. I got down on my elbows alongside Carol's head and zoomed in on the action. Glancing over at the camera and smiling she began running her tongue over his balls and everyone else watched his sack tighten up in living color, bigger than life on the TV.

She then began licking up and down his cock getting it wet and very hard. She again licked the pre come from the end of the massive shaft and stuck her tongue into the slit in the tip.

Carol got up and squatted over the huge black member placing the tip at the entrance of her sex. I moved around behind her and she could see herself and the black monster reflected in the TV. If John had wanted he could have looked over his shoulder at the action as well but he was more interested in doing rather than watching.

She had placed her hands on his abdomen and her thighs were parallel to the floor with his penis touching her flower. Ever so slowly she began settling down onto what seemed an impossible feat. Slowly she wiggled back and forth, rocking, moving in tiny vertical pulses down then back up. She had her eyes closed now and the concentration on her face was absolute.

I place the camera on the floor and pointed up at the intersection of black and white. She made a little bounce and the head popped through just inside the tortured opening. She froze. John showed remarkable restraint by not moving a muscle.

On the TV you could see that the glands were just inside of her body. The skin around lips of her pussy were so taunt that you could see where the blood had been forced out, making it whiter than her already pale skin. She hung there for a moment before moving back off of the intruder. The camera picked up her opening still stretched and hollow as she allowed it to relax before attempting her new assault on that black pillar.

I was glad that I had remembered the flashlight. I would need it later.

Again she moved down, wiggling, pushing, and stretching herself in little tiny increments. Impatiently John flexed his thighs and poked the head back where it had been earlier. Grunting at his sudden movement, she remained still letting herself adjust to the forces attacking her body.

She asked John to please not move again until she had adjusted to his size, he nodded his compliance. Again moving slowly she rocked and flexed drawing tiny fractions of cock into her womanhood. The lips of her pussy were not visible. It was as if they had been pulled inside her, being dragged by the massive pole that she was sitting on. She now had about 3 or 4 inches inside of her and it was at the widest point across his penis. It truly looked as though she had a brown beer bottle pressed inside of her. She rose back up just keeping the head inside her. Her juices had lubricated his flesh and she seemed to more easily engulf the portion that she had just removed. Up again, down, each time taking a fraction more into her stretched cavity.

She was definitely moving easier, not fast, but steady. Six, seven inches disappeared, only a few more inches remained. Her head was bent in effort and her legs were trembling with the strain of supporting her weight. John reached out and cupped her butt with his strong hands helping to support her. More and more of that black shaft vanished inside of her white cunt until amazingly she was resting on his pubic bone. Sweat was running down her face as she looked up at John and smiled.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.