Carol - Cover

Carol

Copyright© 2011 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An eighteen year old highschool girl visits her neighbor and his visiting friends. They end up giving her what she came to them for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

She sauntered over to him and put her hands on his chest, looking straight into his eyes and whispered in a voice we could all hear.

"I am more than willing to comply with all of your wishes and all of the wishes of everyone here. You will have to promise me that you will be gentle and treat me like a lady."

Having said that she slowly let her hands slide down his pecks across his flat stomach and stopped at the edge of his suit, pulling it away from his tan flesh, she reached in and clutched his steel hard organ.

We were standing now with our mouths open, when she looked each of us in the eyes and then back to Ray.

"Agreed?"

"Yes," we whispered in unison, not wanting to disturb the mood.

Ray bent down wrapped his arms around and kissed her gently and deeply, as he undid the string that held her bikini top on. It did not drop because her breasts were pressed against his chest.

Kyle moved around behind her and hooked his fingers in the thin strings at the sides of the bottoms. Slowly he peeled them off her creamy buns, down along her upper thighs until the crotch strap finally pulled free of her pouting labia. He then released the cloth and let gravity do its job.

With all that had happened in the last few minutes, I had forgotten that I still had the camera running and had been filming the rug. Recovering quickly I captured Carol's descent to her knees taking Ray's spandex with her. The white top of her suit fluttered to the floor. As soon as his dick sprang free she made it her prisoner, trapped in the warmth of her mouth. Kyle's hands and lips had been exploring every inch of her delicious skin.

Careful not to disturb Carol from her appointed task, Ray slowly sat back down on the couch, forcing Kyle to back up to make room for Carol to push her rear towards him.

John must have been feeling left out, so he moved alongside her and began fondling her body. Kyle had gotten down on his back and slid between her knees, then spread her legs until her pussy settled delicately on his lips.

Kneeling I brought the camera next to her face and shifted to macro. Instantly her taunt red lips came in to view as Ray's cock, wet and glistening, slid deep into her mouth, as she brought her head down engulfing three fourths of it into her oral cavity. I could make out blond fuzz above her upper lip that had not been evident without the magnification of the camera. Ever so slowly she raised her head until the edges of Ray's glands could be seen before she reversed direction and swallowed him again.

She began moving faster and I could not keep up with her movements at such high magnification so I backed off, panned out and moved around behind her to capture Kyle's ministrations of her lower anatomy.

I straddled Kyle's chest and lowered the camera away from my eye until it was level with his face, shifted to macro and moved in. Keeping the camera in focus was very difficult because it was hard to find a focal point with all the movement that was going on. I managed to zero in on Kyle's tongue flicking her clitoris rapidly back and forth. Juices were running from her sex in rivulets into his mouth and disappeared as moaning was filling the room from several sources.

As I backed I caught John's large black finger finding safe haven in her wet cunt, then he withdrew it, ran it up the crack of her butt and very slowly inserted it into her asshole. Deeper and deeper John advanced until the knuckles of his adjoining fingers were pressed between her cheeks. Another, louder moan emanated from around Ray's penis as John's fingers hit bottom.

The big black man had hold of her left breast with his left hand as he sawed his right index finger in and out of her rectum.

Pressing his shoulders against the back of the couch Ray had began moving his hips up and back while holding onto the sides of Carols face. She was looking up into Ray's face as he began straining with the effort of his approaching orgasm.

I ran around behind the couch and focused the camera over Ray's shoulder down into Carol's sparkling blue eyes. Faster and deeper he moved as his release became inevitable. Then with a loud gasp he lunged deep into her mouth burying her nose into his dark kinky pubic hair.

Having raised his rear off the couch and suspending it there for a fraction of a second his loins bucked back spasmodically and then immediately rushed forward pumping his seed down her throat. Time after time he spasmed, punctuating each with a loud grunt, her cheeks expanded with each thrust.

Then slowly Ray lowered his trembling butt cheeks back to the black leather couch and released her head for the first time since his orgasm began. Carol, half humming half moaning, began the apparently delicious task of draining Ray of any male fluids that remained. I zoomed in as she removed her lips from his penis and smacking them exposing a strand of semen that was suspended between her lips.

Smiling directly into the camera she licked her lips and said. "Next".

By this time Kyle had gotten from between her legs and was picking her up. Gently he lay her face up on the coffee table, removed his trunks and crawled forward between her out spread thighs.

Now Kyle is not a large man, yet his dick, as we had learned from many showers at the gym, was disproportionate to the rest of his body. Carol Gasped when she saw it because nothing that size looked as though it belonged on his body.

On his knees, between her legs he prepared to insert his prick into her. She reached down and gently grasped it, guiding it to her dripping pussy. Gently he rocked forward, inserting the head into her opening, pausing and again rocking forward, pausing, pulling back, pausing, rocking forward, slowly, patiently, yet deliberately, he pressed his cock into her cunt. She groaned and pulled her knees up, spreading them wide, to the point that his dick and her pussy were the only parts of their bodies that were touching.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.