Carol
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Dr Cumings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An eighteen year old highschool girl visits her neighbor and his visiting friends. They end up giving her what she came to them for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was sure that if she were a willing participant initially that I could insure that she would cooperate afterward.

"I will clue Kyle," Ray said.

We went back out and dropped into our lounges, John took the short one, he looked funny in it and I hoped that it wouldn't collapse under his weight.

Kyle and Carol came out of the pool together, his arm was around her waist and he kissed her again before they sat down. Carol resumed her original position; only now you could see nearly everything that the material was supposed to be hiding, yet she made no move to cover up or even dry off.

She knew the effect she was having on us and she was wielding that power recklessly. Her suit had ridden up in to the crevice between her ass cheeks and the lips of her pussy were peeking out around the white strip of her bikini and she continued to crank her leg back and forth.

I handed Carol another cold one and she said "Thanks Billy".

I mockingly glared back at her for calling me "Billy"

I asked Ray and Kyle to go and get a couple more six packs. Kyle argued, but Ray good naturedly drug him out. John got up and unabashedly adjusted his erection inside his trunks and sat in Kyle's chair next to Carol.

I excused myself and hit the can again. 'You only rent beer'. On the way back out to the patio I noticed Carol, with her back to the glass doors, kissing John and her left hand was clearly stroking his dick through his shorts. I grabbed the video camera and captured the action. At one point her hand went up the leg of Johns trunks and cupped his balls, then slid higher, making his suit look as though someone had stuffed a cat in them.

I came out video running and she, seeming reluctant, slowly removed her hand from his pants and looking directly into the camera, casually licked a small amount of clear liquid off of her finger.

Then she laughed herself back into her chair, letting her legs fall on each side of the lounger. I zoomed in on her crotch, showing nearly all of her flowering femaleness except for a thin white strip about the width of a pencil down the center. I returned to normal focal length and framed her and John by the pool. She hoped up and slithered off to the bath room.

John and I were panting with desire.

"Man can you believe that," John croaked in a voice filled with lust.

Ray and Kyle burst through the door with the beer.

Kyle seemed aggravated, he looked around and asked, "Where's Carol"

I told him, and before he could say another word, shoved the camera under his nose and played the last few feet of the recording I had just made.

"Holy shit" he whispered.

I rewound it for Ray and handed it to him, after it run through he handed it back licking his lips.

Carol came up behind him and was standing provocatively in the door way.

"Why don't you guys come in here where it's cool, I've had enough sun for one day."

I looked over at her and her suit was up tight in her crack even more than before, because now the white material disappeared completely as it snaked it's way between the lips of her pussy. It really looked as though she had pulled her suit up tight and purposely spread her lips out around the cloth, and fluffed up her golden pubes.

She didn't have to ask anyone twice, as we all scrambled through the door.

We moved in to the living room, several lights were on and sun light was streaming in through the large picture window. John, Kyle and Carol dropped onto the Black leather couch, Carol, sandwiched between them. Ray and I slipped into the love seat at a right angle to the couch.

I set my beer on the low coffee table that ran parallel to the couch. It was very heavy table for its size and it had a nautical look to it. It wasn't very big, about three feet long and twenty inches wide, made of dark wood, it wasn't pretty but I liked it.

Carol was squirming between the two men on the couch. She had pulled her legs up and was sitting Indian style with her right knee resting on John's upper thigh and her left on Kyle's.

"Let's do something," she squealed, it seemed the beer was getting to her.

"What," I asked?

She shrugged, No one could think of anything it seemed that wasn't specifically carnal.

Then John said, "Why don't you show us some of your gymnastic moves."

Every one immediately agreed and urged her get up.

Acting shy and reluctant, she grudging agreed to show us some flexibility moves. She explained that was all that she would be able to show us because there was not enough room inside to do full fledged acrobatics.

She got up and went around the coffee table, Ray hopped up and tried to move it so that there would be more room and was surprised by its weight, so he asked John to help him with it. While they were doing that I got my trusty video and knelt behind the couch.

Having moved the table, the guys returned to the couch, Ray now sitting where Carol had been. She gave me a look that said is that thing really necessary, indicating the camera, but she said nothing and I made no move to put it down.

She told us, in a very serious instructional manner, that it was very important to stretch your muscles before going in to the real flexibility poses. Facing us, she did a couple of deep knee bends with her feet together and knees spread at about 45 degree angles. Her suit was still deep into her flesh and as she got to the bottom of her squat the material was straining and cutting deeper, yet she made no effort to remove it or spread out the compressed pencil thin strip.

After the knee bends she stood strait and like a ballerina, brought one arm over her head and leaned over in a hook shot motion, she did the same with the other arm, repeating this move several times. At first I thought she might hit the ceiling fan with her hand, but at 5 foot 2, she cleared it easily.

The guys, me included, were eating this stuff up. Our eyes were at bikini bottom level and were anxious for more.

Carol grabbed her right ankle and pulled it up in back like runners do before they begin, as she did this standing on one leg, she leaned forward with her head tilted back, to where we were able to see the top of her breasts and through her cleavage to the opening on the bottom of her top and across her flat tummy. She repeated this with her other leg. All this had been accomplished without so much as a wobble; she had excellent balance, despite having had several beers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.