Pyx 4: Vacation - Cover

Pyx 4: Vacation

Copyright© 2011 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 10: Japan

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Japan - Alex, Pyx, and Vonda go on a trip that spans continents and oceans. What they do and who they meet will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

I shouldn't have been surprised that Vonda would switch to a top. She had always been a willful girl, and most tops started out as bottoms. I am an exception.

"So, where are you going to live now? Going to live with Maiku?"

She nodded. "His wife was the only child from a very wealthy family. Now, it's all Maiku's."

"But getting a permanent resident status in Japan can be difficult. You need to have a skill that natives don't."

"That's where Maiku being a high school vice principal comes in. All Japanese schools teach English starting in elementary. The students learn reading and grammar well enough. What they have trouble with is pronunciation. All schools are looking for native English speakers to teach them how to speak right."

I had no more questions. "I guess I have only one more thing to say: Vonda, Abraxas."

Instantly, she was under. I helped her down onto the bed, where she laid flat on her back, in a deep hypnotic trance.

For the next half hour, I went through Vonda's subconscious, deleting all the suggestions and training I had put in there, including the trigger word I had just used. When I was satisfied that I had gotten it all, I snapped my fingers.

Vonda woke, a bit confused. "What just happened?" she asked.

When I explained, she thanked me.

She got up and went to the chest of drawers, and started removing all her possessions and putting them in a suitcase.

"So you're moving in with Maiku?"

My ex-slave nodded. "I can't very well stay here."

"I guess not."

"Besides, Maiku's place is much bigger. He is in the Owner's Suite."

I gaped. "Wow! He must be loaded."

There was only one Owner's Suite. It was the best room on the ship. It had a large living area, a kitchen, master bedroom, and its own Jacuzzi. It came with its own butler that tended to only that suite. It was located at the top of the ship, at the front, just above the bridge. It had a sweeping 180 degree view of the ocean.

Vonda shrugged. "Like I said, his wife was. They had been planning this cruise for over a year."

Once she got all her stuff, she walked out the front door. I followed, wanting to catch up with Pyx.

In the hallway sat both Maiku and Pyx. They were both kneeling, their eyes looking straight ahead.

The new domme dropped the suitcase in front of Maiku. "Come, Slave," she snapped.

The Japanese sub sprang to his feet, picked up the suitcase, and followed. "Yes, Mistress," he replied.

After they have left, Pyx looked up at me. "Maiku said that you and Vonda were not to be disturbed. So I waited here for you, with him."

"He was right. You did the right thing."

The blonde bowed head and blushed. "Thank you, Master."

I took her by the hand and helped her to her feet. "Come with me. I'll tell you what happened."

We went into our room, and sat her down on the bed. I spelled out how Vonda was now a top, and that this kind of thing happening was not unusual. That most tops started out as bottoms.

Pyx closed her eyes, trying to picture this happening. "I can see Vonda switching, Master. She has always had a bit of an attitude; but I can't see it ever happening to me. I love belonging to you too much."

I smiled. "I can't see that happening either."

I sat on the bed beside Pyx, and kissed her. It was long, deep, and passionate. The teen's breath quickened as she laid back on the bed. "Use me as you will, Master," she whispered.

"Oh, I will, Slave," I replied. I grabbed the lengths of rope that Vonda had returned. I rolled Pyx over and tied her hands behind her back. With her back on her back, I then tied each foot to a different corner of the bed.

My slave's twat was drooling like crazy. As an afterthought, I put the ball gag in her mouth. "Some people may still be asleep," I said.

"I understand, Master," she replied, just before I shoved the ball in her mouth then tightened the strap.

I was still naked, from the time I was asleep. My dick got hard as soon as I started tying up Pyx. With no warning, I shoved my cock into my slave's cunt. She arched her back and moaned from behind the gag.

With slow deliberate strokes I pounded Pyx. The volume of her cries, even gagged, made me glad that I had chosen to use the ball on her.

As Pyx was getting close to her first orgasm, I pulled out. My cock was slick with her juices. I lowered my aim and shoved my dick into her ass.

Her eyes bugged out in surprise, and she instantly came. I continued fucking her butt. She had another orgasm before I came, filling her ass with my cum.

I undid her gag before I collapsed on the bed beside her.

"That was amazing, Master. Thank you."

What I said next surprised even me. "So, do you want to get married?"

Her jaw dropped in surprise. She answered quickly. I am sure she wanted to respond before I changed my mind. "Yes. Oh, yes! I will marry you, Master." Tears trickled down her face. "You have made me the happiest girl in the world."

I untied her feet, then rolled her over to untie her hands. "You understand, this doesn't really change anything. You will still be my slave, and I will still fuck other girls, like Theresa."

She nodded. "I understand."

You can call me your fiancé or betrothed, and later on, your husband. For you, all of these words have the same meaning as master. Do you understand?"

Still weeping with joy, she answered. "Yes, my Fiancé."

"You know, the ship's captain could marry us today. Or we can wait until we get back to Tulsa."

"If it's all the same to you, I'd rather wait until we get back home. I've always wanted Father Matthew to officiate, and all the sisters to be there."

"All right," I said. "Let's go down to the jewelry shop, and get you a ring."

We got dressed and headed down to the shopping area.

On the same level as the dining room and auditorium, were the three shops on board. One was a gift shop, with magazines, books, tee-shirts, and toys. It was much like a gift shop you'd find at an airport. The second shop was a clothing store. They sold and rented evening gowns and tuxedos for the formal dance that took place on board the night before our cruise ended. They also carried other high end designer wear. The last shop was the jewelry store. It also carried crystal statues and expensive watches, all horribly overpriced.

We went in there and looked for engagement rings. Many of them were very beautiful, with different colors and cuts of various gems, in addition to the classic diamond. But Pyx wanted none of them. "Just a simple ring; that's all I was going to get when I was a novice. That's all I want now."

I ended up getting her a simple platinum band, with our names etched on the inside. "When we get married, I will add a diamond to the ring," I said.

"Alright," she replied, not looking too pleased.

For myself, I got a wider men's platinum ring, with a large square-cut diamond set in it. I followed Pyx's lead on simplicity.


The next time we saw Vonda was at the evening meal. She and Maiku showed up at our table, as if nothing had changed; but I could tell that she had a certain air of confidence that she didn't have before. Before we ordered, Vonda stood up and made an announcement, telling all the people at our table about her change of status.

Everyone was shocked, but Rebecca was flabbergasted. "Does this kind of thing happen often?" she asked.

I assured her that a sub switching sides was not uncommon.

When everyone had settled down, I turned to Pyx. "I believe you have an announcement to make as well."

She stood up.

People tended to overlook my slave, when they did look at her this time, they could tell that she was happy. She was positively glowing.

Uncomfortable with all the attention, she bowed her head. Just above a whisper, she said "Alex and I are getting married."

Both Vonda and Rebecca let out a shriek. They both gave her a big hug, and kissed her cheek. They both bombarded her with questions, the main one being how I proposed.,

She blushed, and answered truthfully. "After Vonda left, Master Alex made love to me then sodomized me. After we were done he asked if I wanted to marry him. I said 'yes'." Fortunately, she spoke softly, so no other table could hear her.

Walter, Edith, Vonda, and Maiku took the story at face value. Rebecca and Andrew were shocked at its graphic nature.

Before they could say anything, Vonda squealed "Look you have a ring!" Everyone was fawning over it. Pyx took it off, so they could see the inscription. I showed my ring to the table, also.

After dinner, Vonda came up to me, a little subdued. "Can I talk to you, in private?"

I nodded, and led her and Maiku up to my room.

Vonda ordered her slave to wait in the hall. He nodded and knelt opposite the door.

"Do you want Pyx to wait out here also?" I asked.

She thought for a few seconds. "No, she can hear this."

Inside Pyx and I sat on the couch.

"This is a little embarrassing," said the red-head. "But I was wondering if I could borrow some money? It doesn't look right for a top to be dependent on her sub for funds."

I answered instantly. "No."

Vonda was surprised, but she nodded. "I see."

Pyx was shocked as well; "Master!"

"The reason why I said 'no' was because you don't need to borrow. You have your own money." I walked over to the top drawer in the chest of drawers, and pulled out a slip of paper. "This is your account number and the bank number. The second numbers are your account number for your mutual fund. You can look them both up online. You will find that, depending on the stock market, you should have around three million dollars in funds.

Vonda was speechless. Finally, words came out. "When did you do this?"

"A few days after I enslaved you; I declared each of you as employees. You are my executive assistants. I had to list how much I am paying on the income tax forms. I set up accounts for both of you, and let the pay accumulate with interest."

My former slave was never one to show big emotions. That was Pyx's bailiwick. But this time, she was moved to tears. "Thank you so much. One could not have asked for a better Master."

I nodded. "You're welcome."

After she left, I turned to Pyx. "There are similar accounts, set up for you as well, Slave. It's not as big as Vonda's, but you've only been with me for nine months. It did get a boost with the thirty thousand you gave me soon after you arrived."

Pyx didn't seem impressed. "I see."

"If we get married, all our funds will be mixed. All the money set aside for you will become part of our general funds and investments. Are you still sure you want to get married."

With no hesitation she nodded. "Money doesn't matter to me. You should know that by now, Master. All I want is to belong to you, totally and completely."

I knew this, but I needed to hear it again.


The one day we stopped at Okinawa was enough for me. It was a beautiful tropical island with lovely beaches. Pyx and I had a great time frolicking in the surf. But it was too much like a Japanese attempt at recreating Hawaii, without the Polynesian charm.

The next day we woke up off the coast of Kyushu, the island just off the southern tip of the big island Honshu, in Beppu Bay. The city of Beppu is renowned for its hot springs. It is a real center for geothermal activity. There is a set of nine hot spots of earth-heated displays, each one different, called the Nine Hells. They are within a mile of each other, making it a miniature Yellowstone. Vonda and Maiku, who had never been here either, tagged along with Pyx and I with our private guide. We went to four of them, including a geyser that went off every two and a half hours, a mud pond that constantly bubbled like lava you see in movies, a beautiful deep turquoise blue lake that simmered at just below boiling. The last one we saw was like the blue one, but was blood red from the iron in the water. They were all surrounded by beautiful oriental gardens and statues from Japanese mythology. My only problem was to get into each site you had to run a gauntlet of vendors trying to sell you souvenirs. But that's capitalism for you.

Pyx and I finished off our day in Beppu with a sand bath. They are said to be very good for you. People come from all over the world for their supposed regenerative properties. You lay down on a warm sandy bed, and a staff member of the spa shoveled sand over your body, leaving just your head exposed. It was very relaxing. It was an odd sensation, having dry heat warm you from below. After an hour, we got out of the sand, and got back to the ship, in time for Pyx's trivia fix. Vonda and Maiku, who were still part of our team, were there also.

We had one day at sea between Beppu and Tokyo, during that time we went to a presentation by the cruise line about their other cruises. They cruise in Alaska, Europe, South America, Caribbean and the South Pacific. Repeat customers get discounts and free airfare. It made future tours look very tempting. The presentation was entertaining and very low pressure. No one asked for us to make any kind of commitment.

That night was the final dance. During the long trip across the Pacific, Pyx, Vonda, and I had taken some dance lessons, so I decided to take Pyx to the dance, and try our new skills.

I took my fiancée to the clothing store to buy some overpriced dress clothes. I bought myself a classic tuxedo. I could see myself wearing it to one of my Christmas parties and at my wedding. I found a beautiful light blue dress for Pyx. It shimmered and sparkled as it moved, and matched her eyes.

Seeing that I meant to buy it distressed her. "You don't need to do that," she exclaimed.

"I know. I want to."

She started to tear up. "But ... but it's too pretty. It's too nice, too expensive. I don't deserve anything that nice."

I hugged my slave. "Pyx, you deserve this and more. You've had a tough life. You deserve all the nice things you can get."

That night, the two of us made for a dashing pair. A photographer took a picture of the two of us. There was a small string quartet on board. They often played outside the dining room, while we were waiting for it to open for supper. That night they played waltzes and minuets for us to dance to. After just a few dances we went and sat down. Dancing took a lot more out of you than you would have thought. We went to the refreshment table and sampled some punch and cookies. After a few minutes after we had caught our breath, we went back to the dance floor.

After a few more dances, I had had enough, for that night. Vonda and Maiku were not there, and Walter could not dance, of course. That lack of friends made the dance less fun. "Are you ready to go?" I asked Pyx.

She nodded. "Anytime you are, Master."

We went back to our room. On the pillows on the bed was a copy our photograph. It was large and framed. That is my favorite picture. I look my usual dashing self, but Pyx looked stunning. She was clinging to my arm with her usual shy smile. But there was a glow to her. I think the prospect of being married was the reason. Getting married meant more to her than she'd say to me. Maybe "living in sin" was more distressing to her than she'd ever let on. Her light blue ball gown matched her eyes, and was perfect for her. When we got home, I put this picture on the wall, right by the dining table.


We didn't anchor in Tokyo Bay, but in Yokohama Harbor, which was one of Tokyo's giant suburbs. When I actually saw Tokyo Bay, I was glad we didn't dock there. It is one of the uglier parts of the city.

Pyx packed all our bags, but I had to help her pull them out into the hall. She didn't have the upper body strength Vonda did.

We had planned to stay two days at a downtown Tokyo hotel, before flying back to the States. Maiku insisted that we stay at his house. "God knows we have the space," he said.

I thanked him, and canceled my reservations.

Early April is the best time to visit Tokyo. The cherry blossoms (sakura, in Japanese) are in bloom. It lasts only two weeks, so you have to time it right. We arrived at just the right time. It seems like almost every tree in Tokyo is a cherry tree. Everywhere you go; light pink petals were falling, like pale pink snow. It's a very pretty time of year. Pyx liked to run under the trees, giggling. She twirled around, her arms outstretched, her face looking up at the falling petals. It reminded me how young she really was.

A stretch limo picked all four of us up at the dock.

Maiku's house was located a few miles from downtown, in a residential area. The property was completely surrounded by a high white brick wall. The wall was blocked from view of the house by dense, but immaculately manicured, shrubs and trees.

We drove in through a black wrought iron gate to a circle drive. At the end of the drive was a large house. Standing in front of the house was a staff of about twenty waiting at attention. They all wore uniforms. You could tell that some were cooks, maids, gardeners, and mechanics. I suppose the security staff was watching from the security cameras that were everywhere.

Maiku stood in front of his employees and gave orders in rapid Japanese, gesturing to Vonda, Pyx, and me. When he was done, he told me, "I said that Vonda was the new mistress of the house, and that you and Pyx are my friends."

"What do mean 'mistress of the house'?" I asked.

"Since we got married yesterday, this house is hers to use as she sees fit."

Pyx and I gaped, "What!?"

Vonda blushed. "It was a spur of the moment thing. We happened to run into the Captain, and asked him if he could marry us. He said he could, but we would need to hurry. We were about to leave international waters.

"I looked for you, but you were nowhere to be found."

It was our last day onboard, and Pyx and I had made the most of the facilities. We may have been swimming or playing games in the game room. Or I could have been busy driving Pyx wild in bed. "I understand."

My blonde started tearing up. "I wish I could have been there. I love weddings."

Vonda hugged her. "It was nothing special; just Maiku, me, the Captain, and a couple of officers as witnesses. It lasted maybe five minutes, and we were given a marriage certificate to authenticate the event.

"Maiku even offered to take my last name, the dear, just like he did with Yuki. But I decided that it would raise too many questions and cause too much hassle. So I decided to let Maiku keep his former spouse's family name."

The interior of the house was a mixture of Western and Japanese. Many of the doors, especially in the bedrooms were traditional Japanese sliding white paper doors with a black wooden frame. Once inside though, was a traditional western bed, not a futon. The basic layout of the house was traditional, but the furnishings could be found in any American home. The backyard was a beautiful Japanese garden, with rock garden and koi pond. The stream that ran through it had one of those traditional water powered noise makers, to keep the birds away.

I didn't realize how rich Maiku, and now Vonda, were until later, when I found out what real estate costs in Japan. In the 1980's, when their economy was really booming, the value of downtown Tokyo was more than the entire United States! It is not so bad now, but still, Maiku's wife must have been worth hundreds of millions, if not billions, of dollars.

He had no real reason to continue as a vice principal. He certainly didn't need the money. I guess he loved his job, and didn't want to feel worthless.

The four of us ate in the backyard garden, on a table by the stream. A large umbrella covered the table, so the sunlight was not oppressive.

Maiku and Vonda spoke about what they needed to do to make Vonda's status legal. "Your tourist visa should be good for a few weeks, so it is not urgent. Still, I'd like to get your status settled before school starts next week."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.