Pyx 4: Vacation
Chapter 9: Maiku

Copyright© 2011 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Maiku - Alex, Pyx, and Vonda go on a trip that spans continents and oceans. What they do and who they meet will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

The next three days were spent traveling through the Hawaiian Islands. We toured on separate days a coconut plantation, a pineapple farm, and the remains of a leper colony. We always got back in time for Pyx's precious Team Trivia.

It turns out, the three of us make for a pretty good team. Pyx knew all the history and science stuff. Vonda was a font of knowledge about pop culture, music, and movies. And I filled in the gaps. I sometimes amazed myself on the things I knew. The various people who rounded off our team also contributed, as they knew things that happened before we were born.

Word of our lifestyle quickly circulated the ship. I started noticing people staring at us and whispering as we walked by.

Once when we were eating lunch on the patio that surrounds the pool, a nice couple in their sixties walked up. The woman said "We're praying for you."

I wouldn't know what to say, but Pyx was genuinely pleased. "Oh, thank you!" she exclaimed.

She got into an in depth discussion on spiritual things. It was over my head.

As they were leaving, the woman shook her head. "You are nothing like what I expected."

I nodded. "People rarely are."

Pyx looked anxiously. "I didn't mean to monopolize the conversation, Master."

I patted her arm. "You did fine, Pyx. Any time anyone wants to talk to us about religion, feel free to talk your head off."

After those three stops, our ship made the long trip across the Pacific to Japan. We only made brief stops at Midway Island and Guam on the way.

Being underway on a medium-size cruise ship is not totally motionless. It wasn't enough to make us seasick. It was like being on a jet airplane. Sometimes you had to grab a handrail going down a hallway.

Not going out on excursions everyday left the three of us more opportunities to take full advantage of the facilities the ship had to offer. There was a ping pong table near the swimming pool. Pyx turned out to be a whiz at it. The game was a popular activity at the convent. The ship director held daily ping pong mini-tournaments every day. Several times we all played, but Pyx cleaned our clocks, every time. She offered to go easy on us, but I forbade her. If she has a talent, she should show it without feeling sorry for us.

It turns out that Pyx was not the youngest person on the ship. There was a girl, whose name escapes me, that was traveling with her grandparents. There was no children's program, so she found a lot of programs onboard that did not appeal to her. One thing she did like was ping pong. She and Pyx played almost every day. Pyx seemed to have a knack talking with children. They really hit it off.

The first day away from Hawaii, Vonda expressed an interest in trying the swimming pool. "They use salt in the pool instead of chlorine," she informed me. "I'd like to try it."

"Sure," I said, pulling open the bottom drawer of our dresser. "If you do, I want you two to wear this:" I pulled out two one-piece swimsuits.

Vonda took it in her hands and examined it. "I expected something a little skimpier."

"It is a special fabric that lets UV Rays through. You can get a full body tan without totally scandalizing the passengers."

Accepting my explanation, my two slaves changed into their new suits. They had a blue mottled color with a glossy sheen to it. The suits, while modest, were also very tight. Their nipples and camel toes were very evident.

I put on my boxer-style swimsuit and followed them up three stairs to the promenade level, where the swimming pool was. Pyx carried a small bag that held sunglasses and suntan lotion. Stuff they would need when we got out of the pool.

Like all public pools, the ship required all swimmers to shower first. By the pool was a glassed-in shower. It could fit two of us, but not three. I graciously let my girls go first, and waited outside, letting themselves get wetted down first. I grabbed some towels, and placed them on three lounge chairs, claiming them for us later. I placed Pyx's bag on the center one.

When they turned on the warm shower water, Vonda and Pyx discovered their swimsuits' secret. When the suits' fabric got wet, it turned translucent, almost transparent. Anything that the swimsuit had been hiding was made visible to everyone.

It took a few seconds for my girls to realize what was going on. Pyx, whose head was just above Vonda's cleavage, pointed it out to her. Neither one of them was upset. They had long gotten past being modest. They laughed, and looked each other over, to see what was showing. They stepped out of the shower and walked casually to the pool. They made no effort to hide or flaunt their nakedness.

I scanned the fifty-odd people who were around the pool area, and was surprised how few even noticed my two jaybirds. Most of the ones who did see were there with their spouse. The men didn't call attention to their wives and the women didn't point it out to their husbands. Of course the number of slack-jawed people gaping was priceless.

I went into the shower, got myself wet, and joined my girls in the pool.

The pool itself was pretty small. I could swim from one side to the other in just three strokes. It was six feet deep in the middle and three and a half feet deep on the sides. There was a large Jacuzzi beside it, about a quarter the size of the pool.

The water was warm and salty, as promised. They kept your eyes from stinging if you opened them underwater. No one else was in the pool, at the time.

When I joined them, Vonda exclaimed, "Why didn't you tell us about our swimsuits' special features?"

I shrugged. "I wanted it to be a surprise."

My redhead laughed, "It certainly was that!"

"You're not upset or anything, are you?"

"Of course not; I think it's fun and very sexy." At a lower volume, she said, "It's got my pussy more than a little wet."

Pyx whispered, "Me too."

"Well I'm not going to fuck you here. We'll have to wait until we get back to the room."

Vonda headed for the pool's side steps. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

I shook my head. "It's been a while since I've swam. I want to enjoy myself."

The two nodded their heads in acquiescence.

After about fifteen minutes of swimming and diving, I climbed out. I'm sure my slaves were hoping I'd head to the room. Instead, I laid down on the center of the three lounge chairs I had staked. I grabbed Pyx's bag. "There's suntan lotion in here, right?"

She nodded. "Do we need to put lotion on under our suits, Master?"

I shook my head. "I was assured that they have an SPF of thirty, even wet. We won't be sunning long. That should give you enough protection."

Pyx pulled out the bottle, and my two girls proceeded to rub lotion on all my exposed skin. They then did the same to each other. By the time they were done, their swimsuits were dry enough that the fabric had turned opaque.

My girls had just settled down in their chairs, when Katie, the ship's recreation director stopped by. "Having a good time?" she asked.

I nodded. "Wonderful! Is there a problem?"

The honey blonde shook her head. "Someone just told me that you girls were skinny-dipping."

I shook my head. "I can assure you both of my girls have kept their bathing suits on at all times. Their suits may be a little tight, but they are not naked."

She smiled. "That's good to hear. Enjoy your cruise."

After about fifteen minutes, I got up and headed back inside. My two followed behind me eagerly.

When we got back to the room, Vonda laughed. "I can't believe how you handled that cruise director."

I shrugged. "I just told her the truth. You were wearing you swimsuit the whole time."

Pyx nodded. "That's true. We were."

My girls stripped out of their swimsuits then started to grab my swim trunks.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

They recognized my tone. They both recoiled. "I'm sorry," they said together.

"I should hope so. I'm the one in charge. I decide when and where we fuck."

Pyx fell on her knees, eyes tearing up. "I'm sorry, Master. It's just that we are so horny. We need your cock in the worst way."

I sighed in mock exasperation. "Oh, all right. Get on the bed. I'll fuck you."

My little blonde scampered onto the bed. She laid on her back and spread her legs. True to her word, her gash was dripping wet. I grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

She let out a shriek of delight.

I picked up her pelvis, bringing it up to my waist. I then slid my cock into her.

She cried out in delight. "Oh, Master! Thank you!"

I looked over and saw Vonda on the couch, fingering herself. "Don't you dare!" I snapped. "I will get to you soon. Just stay horny and wait. But don't touch yourself."

The redhead let out a whimper. "Yes, Master." She sat straight on the couch, her hands on her knees. Her whole body quivered with desire.

Pyx whispered. "Do me quick. I don't want to torture Vonda."

I smiled and winked, "Ah, but I do."

Holding onto her waist, I slowly ground my cock into Pyx's pussy.

She moaned and cried out loudly. I considered getting the ball gag, but decided to let it go this time. This time of the day, few people were in their room.

I finally came. My penis erupted, filling her with my cum.

She shrieked, and came for at least the third time.

As Pyx collapsed on the bed, panting, I turned to my other slave. "It's your turn."

Vonda bolted onto the bed. She took my limp penis in her mouth and used her impressive fellatio skills to get me hard again.

She rolled over and stuck her ass in the air. Her ass and glistening pussy stared up at me.

Seeing that there was no need for foreplay, I shove my dick into her, and pumped my dick in and out of her hard.

Vonda moaned and gyrated her ass in time with me.

Since she was second, I lasted longer. When I finally came, my redhead had come at least as many times as Pyx.

As we lay there, catching our breath, I said, "You girls need to go to that spa and get waxed again. I felt stubble on both of you."

"We told you this when we first came on board," said Vonda.

"I know. Now that we are away from the islands, we have time to take care of these things."

Pyx sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me pleadingly with her baby blue eyes. "Please come with us to the spa. I can take the pain, as long as you are near."

I sighed. "I suppose so."


Around the pool and a level up, was the jogging track. Seven laps around it equaled one mile. The girls and I had taken to walking it every morning, so as to try and keep in shape, with all this rich food.

Off the track was some stairs that led up to the spa. The spa had a very Zen atmosphere, with a little rock garden, and an artificial waterfall that trickled down a stone wall.

The waxing procedure was the same as back in Tulsa, but seemed less painful to the girls. Maybe they were used to it, but I think the staff here were more experienced, and knew how make hair removal as painless as possible.

The staff seemed to know about my relationship with Vonda and Pyx, because they addressed me with all questions about them. "We could laser off all their hair permanently," one of the lean and fit attendants offered.

I politely refused. I didn't tell them that their body hair maintenance was one of the tools I used to keep them subservient. It also kept them from being bored.

"Would you like a dry or wet sauna, while you wait?" she asked. "We could also give you hot stone therapy or a massage, Swedish or deep tissue."

I shook my head. "My girls need me near them. It helps them handle the pain.

"But when you are done with them, set us all up for a full spa treatment." I was in a good mood, and felt like being generous to my girls.

We ended spending about three hours getting the works. We all left feeling wonderful.

During the massage session I insisted that all the masseuses be naked, just like we were. They readily agreed, and I tipped them quite generously at the end of the cruise. And relaxed.

As we were leaving, my masseuse, a petite brunette named Tina, pulled me aside. She bit her bottom lip and batted her eyes, flirting with me. "I get off a six, if you'd like to spend some personal time with me. I'd sure like to see what makes those girls so devoted to you."

"That sounds wonderful," I said. "But Pyx and Vonda are very jealous. You'd have to take care of them first, before you could get a crack at me."

Tina turned pale. "You mean, I'd have to..."

I nodded. "That's how it works."

She excused herself, and didn't proposition me again.


That evening, Andrew and Rebecca, Pyx's old roommate, sat with us at our dinner table, per usual. This time Andrew made a point of sitting next to me.

Walter and Edith ate with us as well.

About halfway through the meal, Andrew whispered to me, "Can I speak to you later, in private."

I nodded discretely then continued to finish the meal.

We had about two hours before the night's entertainment started. That night it was a very good magician. We decided to check out the small casino that was on board.

As Vonda taught Pyx and Rebecca how to play blackjack, I took Andrew aside and talked to him.

He started in with no niceties, "You gotta help me with my wife! Ever since I explained to Rebecca about your lifestyle, she has been obsessed. She wants me to tie her up and spank her. I don't want to do that! I took a vow to love, honor, and cherish her, not hurt her. But she doesn't give up."

I thought for a minute. "I am a pretty good judge of people, especially girls. I can usually tell the ones that are sub material. Your Rebecca doesn't strike me as the type. I think she is just curious. What she is picturing in her mind is probably very different to reality. If you'd like, I could let her watch one of my sessions with Pyx. That would probably dissuade her.

He started to say something, but I interrupted him. "I assure you, she'll only watch. I won't touch your wife."

"But what if she likes what she sees? What if she wants to be a sub? I don't think I'm cut out to be a top."

I nodded. "I know you aren't. If that happens, which I don't think it will, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

We all played blackjack for about an hour. We came out even, overall. Pyx was the big winner. I think it was beginner's luck.

We then all went into the auditorium and saw the magic act. Pyx sat on one side of me, and Rebecca sat on the other. Andrew sat on the other side of her.

Walter and Edith sat behind us.

While we were waiting for it to start, I talked to the newlywed. "I hear you have some questions about my lifestyle."

"Not really. I think I understand how your relationship works."

"But only in theory; you can't truly understand BDSM until you see it in real life."

That made her pause. "I guess you're right."

"After the show, would you like to come back to my room? I'm going to have a session with Pyx. If you like, you can watch."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.