Pyx 4: Vacation
Chapter 7: At Sea

Copyright© 2011 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: At Sea - Alex, Pyx, and Vonda go on a trip that spans continents and oceans. What they do and who they meet will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

The flight from Seattle to Honolulu was a long one.

When you are on a long flight, your class of seating makes a tremendous difference in whether the trip is a pleasure or a pain. We traveled first class.

Pyx drank champagne for the first time, and loved it. We watched a movie, which was still in theatres. Vonda tracked our progress across the Pacific, by periodically checking the GPS screen on the back of the chair in front of her. Our chairs reclined completely, and using the night masks we were given, we could take a nap, if we wanted.

Pyx wasn't as impressed with the prime rib lunch we had, as I was. "It had obviously been reheated in the microwave," she said.

When we landed, it was just after lunch, local time, but was almost dinner, according to our bodies. Suddenly, we were glad we had such a heavy lunch. It was going to last us longer than usual.

For the next three days, we did all the things tourists do in Hawaii. We went to a luau, ate roasted pig, and watched the hula girls and fire jugglers. We watched the surfers at Diamond Head. A Don Ho impersonator was performing at our hotel in Waikiki, so we caught his show, and heard him sing "Tiny Bubbles."

My only disappointment of our stay there was when we went to a "clothing optional" beach. The only naked bodies worth looking at were my own girls. All the other people there, of either gender, were middle-aged and needed to lose a good forty pounds. Still, both Pyx and Vonda loved being in the sun, getting no-line tans.

The weather through all our Hawaiian stay was perfect; ninety degree days and seventy degree nights. It was clear and sunny, with a light breeze, to keep it from getting muggy. After the rainy gloom of the Pacific Northwest, it was heavenly.

"Is there any way we could move here?" asked Pyx, on our third day.

I laughed. "Maybe when I retire. The weather is not always perfect here, though. They have their rainy seasons, and even the occasional hurricane."

"Oh," was all she said in reply.


On day four, we boarded the SS Ocean, a medium sized cruise ship, run by Regatta Cruise Lines. It carried six hundred and fifty passengers, and is staffed with three hundred and fifty crew members.

We boarded the ship around noon. The ship was scheduled to leave at four. We left our baggage at the curb, with porters, and didn't have to mess with them during check in. They were waiting for us at our room.

There was a short line waiting to check in. More people started filing in behind us.

Suddenly, a young woman cried out, "Angela?!" which was the name everyone called Pyx at the convent.

Pyx turned around and cried out "Rebecca!" She ran back four people, and hugged a young lady, three or four years older than her. She was a good nine inches taller, slender, with long light brown hair. Her breasts were not visible under her loose blouse, so they must have been small.

The two started talking at once. I couldn't understand them, but they seemed glad to see each other.

After a few minutes, Pyx grabbed the other girl's hand and dragged her up to me. "Ma ... Alex, this is Rebecca Johnston, one of my roommates from back at school."

"Actually, it's Rebecca Pogue, now." She held up her left hand. She wore a wedding band on her ring finger. "We're on our honeymoon."

Standing behind her was her new husband, Andrew Pogue. He had blonde hair, and stood five foot ten. He looked at the three of us, and tried to figure how we were related. "So, how do you three know each other?"

Pyx looked to me, for a reply, But I was leaving it up to her. "We're all friends," she said.

"And you're all in separate rooms?" he asked.

"No. We're all in one room."

"Then you're in a grand suite, with two beds?"

I decided to clarify things, so I stepped in. "We are in a junior suite. Just one bed. I am a dom, and they are my subs." This I said in a low voice.

Andrew's eyes were opened wide. "Gotcha. I understand."

It was our turn to check in, so we walked away from them. As I was, I heard Rebecca say, "What does that mean? Tell me!"

"I'll tell you later," said Andrew.


Checking in consisted of showing our passports, and the reservation we had printed out on our computer at home.

They issued us cards, that looked like your standard door keycard, but it was more than that. It acted as an ID to get both on and off the ship, at ports of call. At the ship's bars, stores, and casino, it acted as a line of credit. All charges were billed to our room. During the whole cruise, I didn't handle any money on board. All tips were paid out at the end of the trip.

After we checked in, we turned right, went through a set of double doors, and down a carpeted hallway. Somewhere along the way, we boarded the ship. I might have noticed it, if I hadn't been lost in thought.

We had a choice of whether to go up two stories via stairs or elevator. I chose stairs. We weren't carrying any luggage, and I wanted to see more of the ship.

Everywhere I looked, there were beautiful paintings, gilded woodwork, and intricately designed plush carpets, even in the stairwell.

Our room was just two doors down from the stairs/ elevators, on the port side (that's the left side, for all you landlubbers). The room was small, but not cramped. Next to the door, was a king-sized bed, with plenty of space to walk by into the living area, which consisted of a small table with two chairs, a couch, coffee table, and flat-screen TV.

Beyond the living area was a large sliding glass door, which opened to a small balcony. It was not big enough to sit on, but you could stand on it, and take in the views.

At that time, our only view was one of the docks.

Stacked beside our front door, in the hall, were our bags. My slaves made busy unloading our clothes into the dresser drawers, then stowing our luggage under the bed.

As they were doing that, I stood up. "I've made a decision."

They looked at me. "About what?" asked Vonda.

"On this cruise, we're going to be a lot more open about our lifestyle."

Pyx smiled and nodded.

Vonda looked surprised. "Why here?"

"First, we're going to be around a small group of people, for over a week. That means, they'll have time to see beyond the initial labels.

"Second, most of these people, we will never see again, unless we really hit it off. So, nothing will have long term ramifications.

"Now, I don't want you walking down the hall with a megaphone. But, if anyone asks you about our relationship, you can tell them that I am your top, and you are my bottoms. You can also use the terms "dominant" and "submissive". Don't use "master" or "slave". That has some connotations that some people would not understand.

"Can I call you 'Master' in public?" asked Pyx.

I smiled. "If you must. It would be better if you called me 'Sir', instead."

"What do we say if they ask about Pyx and my relationship?" asked Vonda.

"You two can decide that one. You can say you are both submissive to the same man, or you can say you are friends or girlfriends. Even 'co-wives' would be acceptable."

After the girls got all our toiletries stowed away in the small bathroom, we did a little exploring of the ship.

In the cabin area, the hallways were too narrow for us to walk three abreast. So I walked in the front, while Vonda and Pyx walked behind me, side-by-side. Out in the public spaces, there was plenty of room for us to walk together, with one girl on each arm. They changed formation effortlessly, without my prompting.

We discovered, at the fantail (the rear of the ship) they were serving a "light" lunch. It consisted of a buffet of over forty items; none of the items were hot. So, I guess that made it light.

Even though we had eaten an early lunch on shore, Pyx, with my permission, dove into the build-your-own sandwich bar, and made herself a massive sub.

I wasn't going to eat anything, but the fresh tropical fruit looked so good, I picked up a plate, and sampled some. Vonda joined me. We ended up trying some of the cheesecake bites, and walnut brownies, too.

We heard an announcement that the ship would be pulling out in fifteen minutes, and headed back to our room.

Back in our cabin, Pyx cleared her throat. "Since this is our room, can we get naked in here, Master?"

I nodded; "By all means."

The two slipped off their sundresses. It occurred to me that they were the same sundresses that the girls bought on the first day we met Pyx.

They both stretched, reveling in the freedom of skin.

I reached into the dresser. "And since we are being more open about our relationship, you might as well put these on."

The two unbuckled their regular collars, that they had around their upper thighs, and put on their shiny dress collars, that I had in my hands, around their necks.

I put the collars they had removed, in the dresser.

We stood on the balcony, and watched the shore personnel cast off the lines, and disconnect the ship from local electrical power. The SS Ocean then started moving forward. Slowly at first, it pulled away from the dock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.