Couples Sharing in the Faith - Cover

Couples Sharing in the Faith

Copyright© 2011 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two young couples meet in church and form an intimate relationship where they share each other's spouses. On a fluke they meet a widow (Aggie) who was formerly in a swapping relationship with Penny's parents (See All for One and One for All). On their third Christmas they visit Penny's parents where they enjoy a familial swap. Before the holiday's over Penny's swapping friends join them before Aggie shows up to join party.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Analingus   Oral Sex  

From this point on they agreed that there would be robes for each couple in each apartment like the ones at fancy hotels. They would be Christmas presents to one another. As they went into the Chapmans’ apartment trying to be as inconspicuous as possible to the neighbors John carried the brown A & P bag that hid Gary and Charie’s new robes, as if he was carrying groceries.

The apartment, part of a four-unit complex, was only one bedroom. The entry at the rear of the building was secluded enough. Being downstairs made it more difficult for neighbors to hear their activity overhead. Also, the apartment next to theirs was occupied by an older woman who was quite hard of hearing.

To diminish the chance of being discovered they agreed at the restaurant that each time they got together they would alternate apartments. They also talked about going out of town to a motel every so often where they could spend the entire night together, maybe even two nights. John and Penny had to be in church on Sundays to direct the choir and play the piano and organ but they were allowed breaks as long as they arranged for substitutes.

When they got into the apartment Charie used the bathroom first. While the men got undressed in the bedroom and put on their white terrycloth robes Penny was standing in front of the bookshelf in the living room looking at a picture of her mother and father. She remembered the sounds that used to come from their room when she was a little girl, sounds that she didn’t fully understand until now.

She thought of her father and her new stepmother Alice. Are they making love the way Daddy and Mother did? But she knew the answer. Alice was the widow or Fred Wilcox. They were friends of the family, one of the couples in the pictures she found in her daddy’s desk drawer. Does Daddy ever think of me sucking his cock? Has he told Alice about it? Would he want me to do it again? Would Alice want to see me doing it?

When she had found the pictures, she was shocked ... upset with her mother and father to say the least. But the more she thought about it the more excited it made her. She wondered what her father would think of his little girl now, getting ready to have sex with another woman’s husband, while her husband and the other woman watched... Would he and Alice ever want to have sex with John and me?

As the men strutted into the living room in their new white robes she couldn’t help but notice Gary’s huge cock that was already tenting the terrycloth material in a conspicuous way. It’s like a like a plump sausage she thought, already bulging well below his balls. The ecstasy of last Saturday night’s romp flashed through her mind. Thoughts of her father were erased by the anticipation of enjoying Gary’s loving attention again tonight.

Charie eagerly prancing out of the bathroom, her face washed clean of make-up. She was a truly wholesome looking young woman. “The bathroom’s yours sweetie,” she said, “Don’t take too long.” Before turning to John and Gary she watched Penny close the bathroom door then asked, “What are we gonna do until she comes out?”

With a smirk John shrugged and said, “Maybe I can watch you and Gary fuck.”

“No preliminaries?” she asked. “Well, I can see, my honey is ready.”

Putting her left hand behind Gary’s head she pulled him close and kissed his lips. Her right hand slid inside his robe, her fingers wrapping around his cock. With her tongue deep inside his mouth she stroked the loose outer skin of his cock a few times then pulled it outside his robe. Breaking the kiss she looked over at John and said, “What do you think of my baby’s cock John?”

“I play handball with him Charie. We shower together. I already know your hubby’s a stallion.”

Winking at him she dropped to her knees and lifted Gary’s cock. She held it up and licked the underside of his shaft. “Mm,” she purred, looked up into Gary’s eyes then over at John and winked.

Watching John stroking his hardened cock as Charie pursed her lips and dribbled saliva on Gary’s glans then slurped his huge expanse into her mouth. Gary wrapped three fingers around the exposed part of his shaft fondled it.

Always comfortable with his own sexuality John wasn’t intimidated by Gary’s endowment. Just the same, when he saw how big it was in its hardened state and how it stretched Charie’s lips he pursed his own lips and blew a whistle of amazement. I wish I could jerk off while I was getting a blowjob like my buddy’s doing. In the meantime, he stood stroking his erection with a smile on his lips as Charie as his wife bobbed on Gary’s glistening pink rod. As she held the base of Gary’s cock in one hand she wiggled her left pinkie finger for John to “come hither.”

Getting closer he loosened the belt of his robe and let it fall open exposing exposed his hairy chest, the tapered hairy line that went from his chest to his bellybutton and his gray/brown, uncut, erect penis.

Charie fumbled with Gary’s belt. Working to untie the knot she loosened it and his robe came open. With her left hand wrapped around John’s cock she slid her mouth off of Gary’s and took her husband’s larger member in her right. “Two cocks baby,” she said. “Do you know how long I’ve been hoping for more than one at the same time?”

With a curious smile Gary simply smiled watched as she stroked John, then started jacking him at the same time. Like they were new play toys she did them together then alternately slapped their two heads together. She licked them separately then sucked Gary’s cock into into her mouth, which sent shivers up and down his spine and weakened his knees. Taking both men’s cocks like a greedy treasure hunter who had just found the riches of King Solomon’s mine she snuggled them against her cheeks and said, “My, my, my.”

Forsaking Gary’s entirely she took hold of John’s penis by his foreskin, pinching it between her forefinger and thumb. Then, holding him with her other hand she rolled his foreskin back over his gizzard colored glans. Pulling him toward her she lead him by his foreskin, placed her little finger on tip of his head and rolled the prepuce over and back a couple of times.

“This is so cool,” she said, holding his foreskin up with her finger like a tent then probed the opening with her tongue.

Watching with awe Gary gaped as Charie fit her tongue beneath John’s foreskin that made a huge bulge bulged as it circled John’s peckerhead. At that moment he wished that he had never been cut.

Charie’s tongue gathered John’s clear precum that was oozing from his slit and let it form a tiny pool in the indentation she formed with her tongue. Proudly she displayed it to her husband Gary. When his turn came he winced as she tongued his head, smearing it with John’s crystal-clear fluid.

Happy that his wife was at long last realizing her fantasy Gary’s heart drummed in his chest, catching John’s attention as he lovingly stroked his wife’s hair he smiled. He felt satisfaction as John shook his head in pleased disbelief.

Coming out of the bathroom Penny saw Charie kneeling on the floor between her husband and Gary with a cock in each hand. At first taken aback she shook her head at the hijinks and chuckled to herself as she thought; I guess the charades game has been cancelled.

But the scene reminded her that she’d been reliving her past with Miriam. Charie reminded her of Miriam. Like Miriam Charie was in control and having loved being under Miriam’s control she was looking forward to being under Charie’s as well. For the first time in this new experience she felt relieved that there would be another woman to guide her. She realized that she was longing to experiencing the silky skin of another woman’s body again.

When Charie saw her she said, “Take off your robe sweetie and come join us,” Penny responded immediately. Untying her belt she let it fall open, hunched her shoulders and allowed the thick terry garment to cascade into pile of fabric around her ankles. Watching Charie deftly pushing John’s foreskin back from his head with her lips she thought, Geez-oh-whiz she’s so natural at this.

It hadn’t fully occurred to her that the evening would develop into a group affair. Had it not been for the fact that she allowed Charie’s dominance to creep into her psyche she may have objected to pushing it too fast but was overwhelmed at the sight of Charie sucking, first her husband’s cock then Gary’s with ravenous slurping noises that accompanied the effort. The masks of awe and wonder on the men’s faces prompted her to wonder what Charie would like her to do.

She remembered Miriam telling her of a time when she had sex with two men and recalled how shocked she was at the time. Having formerly believed that sex was only to be conducted between one man and one-woman Penny realized now that she had always secretly admired Miriam for her absence of sexual limitations. As she watched her husband and their two friends go at it she felt a veil of restriction being lifted.

Charie, who now felt John’s cock touching the soft palate at the back of her throat, shifted her eyes to Penny’s beautiful, naked body. She was taken by her friend’s long, curly blonde hair that shrouded her shoulders, pointing the way to her marvelously shaped 36D breasts. Her eyes captured Penny’s brownish/pink, oval areolas the circled her eraser like nipples. Charie’s gaze scanned Penny’s soft, peaches and cream stomach: her tiny “innie” navel, the soft abdomen, the light brown triangle of curling hair, her perfectly shaped legs and beautiful feet all the while thinking Penny’s so fucking GORGEOUS.

For the first time Charie Chapman was feeling a new sense of power ... she knew she was in control. It’s MY party now, she thought. Catching Penny’s eye she hooked and wiggled her index finger, commanding the delicious blonde to come and serve her.

Welcoming her friend’s dominance Penny willingly stepped behind her and kneeled. She had anticipated that Charie wanted her to remove her robe and had accommodated her immediately. Then, as Charie continued slurping and moaning from cock to cock Penny laid her breasts on her friend’s bare back. Kissing the back of her neck she wrapped her arms around the sexually engaged woman’s torso. Cupping her friend’s breasts she caressed her new mistress’s hardened nipples.

Feeling Charie’s body quiver with her first orgasm of the night Penny rejoiced that she had helped bring her new lady to pleasure. She exulted at the clutch of her own pussy which was flooding at the sensation of it all. I love you Miriam she thought I wonder where you are now. And I love you Charie. Thank you for being here for me now.

“I’m gonna COME.” John gasped. He was pleased at himself that for the first time he had given fair warning to a woman in whose mouth his cock was plugged. He knew from last Saturday night that Charie liked the taste and feel of semen in her mouth. But last Saturday night she was quite direct in telling him that she wanted fair warning so she could anticipate the explosion.

Gary had often fantasized being in an orgy and was tremendously turned on by the whole thing. He was titillated by his wife sucking another guy’s cock and knew she wasn’t going to stop until she held John’s load in her mouth to show him. She loves that so much.

Satisfied that John announced his coming explosion Charie just continued fucking his cock with her mouth until she felt the spurting jism splashing against the back of her throat. The excitement of having a spent cock in her mouth and tasting it’s cum while she was jerking her husband’s erection was pushing her close to the edge. Being cuddled and caressed from behind by Penny gave her the final nudge. Collapsing backward into Penny’s soft for she gave up as her body quivered in an even greater climax.

As John’s wet, deflating cock slipped from Charie’s mouth it left a long string of jism which stretched into a fine gossamer thread. “HOLY SHIT” he yelped as Charie fell back into Penny’s arms.

Stumbling backward John slumped on the arm of the overstuffed easy chair, his semen leaking from his wormlike foreskin onto its upholstered fabric. Looking over at Gary to make sure that he was alright with what his wife was doing he saw that Gary’s was enrapt by the two naked women on the floor. Numerous times he had fantasized this circumstance but had never believed it would actually happen. As he gazed in delighted disbelief he absently stroked his throbbing organ.

Holding Charie’s body in her arms Penny felt a remarkable kind of affirmation. The long struggle she had been having with her feelings for Miriam had been bottled up too long. What she’d been carrying as guilt now morphed into a kind of satisfaction that that had been brought on by an overpowering hunger that was finally being satisfied. Taking in the panorama of Gary stroking his cock and her husband John sitting on the edge of the chair with his limp, wet, wormlike cock dangling harmlessly, she smiled and said, “I love you guys.”

With reverent tenderness Penny pressed her lips on the back of Charie’s neck, smelling her sweet, feminine scent. The sensation of a woman’s soft skin on her lips, the warm and responsive breast in her left hand and the feel of Charie’s soft abdomen were sensations she’d been missing for too many years.

Savoring the taste of John’s semen Charie licked her lips then grinned wickedly at Gary and winked. From the time she saw Penny walking so seductively into the restaurant on Thursday she knew that she was going to do everything in her power to make this scenario come about.

What she was unable to know was that Penny, although going through a year or two of guilt about her previous bi-sexual experience, was primed for its occurrence. As she leaned into Penny’s breasts she felt her friend’s generous sexual cushions flatten against her back. The sensual delight that the touch of Penny’s breasts elicited caused a surge of lubricating juices that flooded her tingling pudenda. As her friend kissed her neck she celebrated her new carnal adventure.

Thrilled by Penny’s warm hand moving downward from her breasts Charie placed her bare feet flat on the floor and opened her knees. Drawing her feet all the way back on the floor they almost touched her bottom.

As Penny’s middle finger found the slippery channel of her flooded pussy it parted her slippery labia. At the entrance to her friend’s welcoming core she let her finger follow its course inside Charie’s warm and encompassing vagna. Feeling how the wet sponge of Charie’s pussy clutched her finger Penny’s heart beat in such a rapid pace that made her see stars. Licking the rim of Charie’s ear she said in a throaty whisper, “Thank you Charie for allowing me do this with you.”

Gazing at Penny out of the corner of her eye she parted her lips and offered them to be kissed. Penny eased hers against Charie’s, which had been made slippery with John’s sperm. As their lips yielded to the softness of each other’s both women’s nostrils flared in the excitement of forbidden desire.

Warmth coursed through Charie’s body as her breathing heightened in their sensual coupling. Taking control, she broke the kiss, rose to her knees and confronted her submissive lover. Placing her hands-on Penny’s cheeks, she kissed her again. The willowy brunette pulled the blond organist’s body into a tight hug as their pulsing pillows indented the other’s with their hardening nipples.

When she first met Penny Charie admired her larger and more perfectly shaped breasts. But it wasn’t until she saw her walking into the restaurant that day with her elegant breasts waggling as she walked that Charie dreamed of feeling those breasts in their naked form. Until she had seen the porno movie in New York she would never have considered something as bizarre as this. Now in the ecstasy of another woman’s flesh touching hers she found it far more electrifying than she had imagined. It’s HEAVENLY.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.