Couples Sharing in the Faith - Cover

Couples Sharing in the Faith

Copyright© 2011 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two young couples meet in church and form an intimate relationship where they share each other's spouses. On a fluke they meet a widow (Aggie) who was formerly in a swapping relationship with Penny's parents (See All for One and One for All). On their third Christmas they visit Penny's parents where they enjoy a familial swap. Before the holiday's over Penny's swapping friends join them before Aggie shows up to join party.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Analingus   Oral Sex  

After arranging the pizza on the coffee table in the living room Charie brought a basket-bottle of Chianti from the kitchen and poured four glasses then nodded to me. I went to the bedroom door and knocked. “Pizza’s here.” Shedding my coat I took off my tie and removed my shoes. Charie had kicked off her heels and was sitting on the floor in front of the table. Her legs were curled under her. I was sitting on the couch while she leaned back against my legs.

When the bedroom door opened Penny came out first. She’d stripped the top sheet from the bed and wrapped it around her like a toga, her nipples showing prominently through the thin fabric. As John came through the door in stocking feet he was tucking his white shirt into his pants and zipping up his fly. Holding her arms out wide Penny stood before us and said, “Tada, the latest fashion from Rome.” She twirled. “I hope you don’t mind me using your sheet Charie. There were just too many clothes to put back on before the pizza got cold.” Feeling the need for further clarification she went on, “I didn’t want to come to the table naked. Besides,” she wrinkled her nose, blushed and giggled, “We kind of messed up your bed.”

Charie grinned at her and, like and old pro at this, said, “Sleeping around has a way of making beds messy doesn’t it Hun.” Laughing she added, “Looks like we’ll need to change the beds in the morning anyway so what’s a sheet between friends?”

As John pulled the armchair closer to the coffee table he said to me, “Your wife is my kind of woman.”

Looking at Penny was causing my recently deflated cock to plump up again as I said, “That remains to be seen.”

Penny sat on the floor across from Charie. With an impish smile she picked up her wine glass and offered a toast, “To couples sharing in the faith.”

Like the musketeers of our parent’s time we copied her move and echoed,” To couples sharing in the faith,” clinking glasses and tipping them to our lips.

As the wine warmed my stomach I felt like a man of the world, wicked and ready for an evening of debauchery. Honoring the woman in the toga I looked hungrily into Penny’s eyes and like the Emperor of ancient Rome said, “Let the games begin.”

Never taking her eyes from my gaze Penny replied “And how I love games.” There was a sophisticated worldliness about this girl that I hadn’t detected before. Her eyes lowered to my crotch and she quipped, “And from what I can determine Gary I might be overwhelmed by length of your sword.” Looking at Charie she said, “Is Gary’s the biggest cock you’ve ever had?”

With a gleam in her eye Charie directed her answer to John. “Gary’s is the only cock I’ve ever had. But tonight I have an idea that I will be adding one more to my repertoire.” With that she stood, walked over to John’s chair and lowered herself into his lap as she said, “Do you mind if this lady falls on your sword sir?” She looked over at me to make sure that I wasn’t getting pissed at her forwardness.

Jesus, I thought, how brazen my sweet, religious wife has become in such a short period of time. Nodding I smiled then looked at Penny and patted the seat beside me. It was all I could do to keep my voice from quavering when I said, “Penny?” Demurely she complied, sat down next to me and nestled close.

John draped his arm over my wife’s shoulder pulling her closer. He was making it clear that he wasn’t going let this evening slip away without his cock being Charie’s second. Taking his hand she placed it on her breast, patted it and said, “There, that’s better.”

Watching Charie’s move Penny asked, “Are you sure you’ve never done this before Mrs. Holbrook?”

Returning Penny’s gaze she replied, “Nope, I haven’t. I don’t have the advantage of your experience Penny.” Her smile was kind of a touché. “But that doesn’t mean I haven’t thought about it more than a few times.”


The pizza and wine satisfied one hunger while the candlelight made the ambience of the room conducive to deep, lustful stirrings. It wasn’t long before both couples were necking, at first with light, exploratory pecks then expectant sighs. Soon the pecking was replaced by heavy breathing interrupted by wet slurps. Those were augmented by more passionate moans. The flickering candlelight highlighted shadows of our bodies moving on the walls, silhouettes of building passion. Penny’s lips were delicious. Through the thin fabric of the sheet her breasts were soft to Gary’s touch. The excitement of experiencing another woman had him almost feverish. His cock was straining to get loose from the tangle of his restrictive suit trousers. The fact that he knew he would soon be experiencing her pleasures, coupled with the knowledge that his wife was on the verge of fucking another man’s brains out, had his balls ready to explode. But he needed a signal.

As John and Charie French-kissed he caressed Penny’s right breast. She squirmed on the couch, trying to get in position to open her legs. Stealing a glance across the table he watched Charie sitting on Johns lap, wiggling on his bulging cock. Her mouth was as wide as she could open it and she was answering the challenge of his tongue with hers. Her hand cradled the back of his head and her fingers combed and caressed his curly hair. John’s left hand, pressed against her breast moving it in a tight circle. They had progressed a little further than Penny and Gary.

As her body undulated Charie leaned into John’s hand. Her sheath dress had crept up to mid-thigh and John’s hand was already tickling the bare expanse between her hose and panties. As she spread her legs as far as the hem of her dress would allow his hand disappeared. Bucking, she moaned then broke the kiss and said to Gary, “Um ... honey ... I think you and Penny should use the master bedroom.” Rising quickly from John’s lap she took his hand and said to him, “John, I want you to fuck me on the same bed you fucked Penny.” Giving Gary a questioning gaze she took his barely noticeable nod as permission and led John by the hand through the kitchen to the slightly opened door of the guest bedroom.

Before closing the door she grinned at Penny, winked at Gary and said, “Have a good time you two. Call write or wire.”

With a demure smile Penny looked up at Gary and said, “I had a feeling about you two when we first met. It felt like you were ready to try something new.” She smiled, shook her head, engulfed Gary in her azure pools and offered, “Well, here we are.”

The sound of John laughing and Charie giggling behind the closed door caused both Gary and Penny to grin. He asked, “What are you thinking Penny?”

Rolling her eyes she answered, “I think Charie’s going to have a great time with my John’s uncircumcised cock. She’s on the pill, right?”

“Yeah, she is.”

“Do you think she will let him fuck her bareback?”

Though he was nearly shaken by such a question coming from the church organist he chuckled, “Without question I think.”

“Mmm I love that, will you do the same to me?”

Her comment made Gary self-conscious about his own cock that had been circumcised at birth and he joked, “What makes you think that I’ve been circumcised?”

“Most guys are,” she answered. With a perceptive chuckle she added, “But yours is so big that I could see the outline of your head in your pants. From what I was able to discern it looks beautiful.”

Bending forward she fumbled with Gary’s fly while absently mumbling, “What you’ve got honey is a cock that John would be proud to have swinging between his legs.” As she bared it to the light she saw how huge it actually was (9 inches). Its purple head and blue-veined shaft was shadowed by the candlelight. “Gawd, Gary, mmm, mmm, mmm; this is so fucking big.”

Once again her shocking language unsettled by excited him.

Penny’s mouth opened and covered the shiny, lavender head. She teased it for a few strokes then sucked in two more inches. Backing almost all the way off, her lips slid down and applied a thin coating of her saliva.

He felt the tickle of her soft warm uvula and the warm, spongy feeling of the back of her throat as it touched. Gagging she pulled back. Her eyes like blue pools were beckoning Gary to plunge his cock as deep in as he could. Sliding her lips through the micro sheen of her saliva her mouth came off his bulk. Licking her lips she purred, “Mmm, I’ve never had a cock this big in my mouth Gary. And I don’t want to wait for years before I do.” Standing she took Gary’s hand and said, “Grab a couple candles honey; I don’t want all the lights on. But I do want to be able to see what you will be doing to me with this.”

Penny carried a candle, her willowy body casting a shadow on the wall as she walked ahead of him. He followed, carrying two. As he walked his erection protruded through his fly, waggling from side to side. On the wall were two shadows, a shapely woman and man behind her with a long probe almost poking into the small of her back.

Slowing as he went past the guest bedroom door Gary tried to catch sounds but heard nothing. He wondered just what they are doing in there at the moment. They’re quiet ... must be going 69.

Penny stood in the bedroom doorway anxiously scooping her hand, beckoning her lover to hurry up. When the sheet came open it dropped to the floor, Gary’s eye’s capturing an unveiled statue. Even though the lighting was dim he could see her marvelously shaped body and her ample breasts with their large circling areolas. Through the shadowy light he could make out legs sculptured to arouse any male’s passions. The confluence of her legs and tummy was highlighted by her light brown pubic triangle. There was no part of this woman’s body that wasn’t a turn-on—at least to this man.

Closing the door behind him Gary set the two candles on the dresser. The mirror emphasized the flickering light washing the walls with a dusky hue. Setting her candle on the night stand Penny sat down on the edge of the bed and in her most seductive voice said, “Get undressed for bed big boy.”

Stripping off his shirt he undid his pants along with his white silk boxers, dropping them to the floor. He sat on the bed beside her and removed his socks. Her hand was on his cock before he could sit back up. “God Gary,” she said, “having a cock this big inside me is going to be heaven. JEEZ, it’s so big that I can hardly get my FINGERS around it!” Giggling she bent forward and touched the tip of his oozing slit with her tongue, slathering his head while she moved the loose outer skin of the pink shaft up and down in her grasp.

To Gary Penny’s tongue felt like pebbled silk on the delicate skin of his glans. As she spread the balm of his precum around the purplish crown, his lips formed a tiny hole and silently whistled his pleasure. He jerked at the electric shock when her tongue laved the groove on the underside of his glans. She knew the spot well and attended it like a woman having practiced on many cocks.

Gary splayed his legs, waggling in uncontrolled excitement as Penny, having gathered saliva in a pool on her tongue, wetted her lips and slid them over his tingling head. With three inches of his cock in her mouth she fluttered her tongue on the underside of his shaft then plunged to over three quarters of its length. Once again she quietly gagged when it touched her soft palate. Backing off, her lips slid repeatedly in shorter jabs, her tongue swirling around his tingling knob.

Through the wall of the adjoining bedroom he could heard his wife’s muted giggle. John’s probably eating her pussy. Not wanting Penny to think she had to ask he stood up and pulled his cock from her mouth. “NO,” she responded.

“I just want to eat your pussy Penny while you suck my cock, alright?”

Relaxing, she replied, “Oh, it’s more than alright sweetie.” Stretching out on the bed with her knees bent, she opened her legs wide.

Just then they heard the creaking of the bed in the other room. John’s fucking Charie! The sounds and thoughts cloaked his entire body with goose bumps. He was excited about this night but the sound of Charie being fucked in the next room almost made him come. Relieved he thought and I’m not jealous!

As he lowered his cock to Penny’s mouth his passion intensified. Wrapping his arms around her thighs he pulled them higher and wider. When his probing tongue sank into the crack of this delicious new woman’s luscious cunt all of the fantasies were made hollow. I can’t believe how sweet her pussy tastes! Having completely forgotten that Penny and John had fucked before the pizza came he was intrigued by the taste, wondering why Penny’s tasted so differently than his wife’s. Suddenly he connected the dots except after I have filled her with my LOAD.

The first realization that he was licking John’s cum almost made him gag. It brought back the memory of, when he was a teenager and he and his cousin had sucked each other off. He remembered his fraternity brothers talking about a girl they had all screwed, calling the brother that was dating her at the time, “a cocksucker by proxy.” But when Penny shuddered in her first orgasm he quickly forgot his disgust and realized that eating a recently used cunt was turning him on in ways he hadn’t suspected. He was a cocksucker by proxy who had quickly learned to enjoy the experience.

As Penny sucked him deep and long and in short slurps he moaned while he teased her clitoris. She whimpered with excitement as he sucked her wafer thin labia in and out between his lips and explored as much of her pussy as his tongue would reach.

Her tongue was on his balls, licking and tickling them as her hand stroked the loose outer skin of his shaft. Forestalled his urge to come he squeezed the cheeks of his ass tightly.

Once the first crisis passed he raised Penny’s legs high and licked her puckered asshole triggering the convulsion of her second orgasm. It was more of a whimper than a moan or a scream but he was pleased that he had gotten off to a good start. Wanting to do more he was restrained by the position. Standing up he pulled on Penny’s legs, dragging her until her ass was resting on the edge of the bed. Rising to his knees he covered her pussy with his mouth as he tickled the underside of her ass with his pinkie finger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.