Christina
Chapter 39

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Alan stops a fight in a diner. He ends up with Tina whose Mom ends up in jail. Tina goes along with Alan because she doesn't have any better options. Sometimes things just seem to work out even though there are bumps in the road. This is one of those times.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

Conclusion

Christina's turn:

I'm ALMOST on top of the world. I'll reach the peak, I'm sure, when I watch my best friend (holding first place in a tie with Cindy Richards and Nikki Granger) Susan get married tomorrow.

Love. It's meant to be shared. Nine months ago, life as I had known it was over. Today I'm standing on the ramp of a little country airport with my HUSBAND and my friends, waiting for more friends to fly in.

Beside me is a neat little seven year old girl that halfway wants to call me 'Mom' and the other half of her wants to call me 'Sis' and I'm happy about that.

I have this family now. We're spread over three different states for the moment, but I have ROOTS that go back to Louisiana and Alabama and, looking at Susan, blonde, smiling, happier that the law allows, right here in Tennessee.

I'm a high school graduate. Nine months ago I was a high school dropout. And I have college ahead of me.

My cellphone rang. I didn't recognize the number. That's unusual. I know everybody who know my number, except for the occasional robocall. I punched it. "Hello, this is Tina."

The voice on the other end was female, with an exotic accent. "Mizz Christina Addison, am I correct?"

Now I was curious. "Yes ma'am."

"I am Aneeta Patel, with the Auburn University School of Engineering. I have your application in front of me."

Cindy! I KNEW this was Cindy's doing. Let's see where THIS was going. "Yes, ma'am. Is there a problem?" By this time, Alan was looking at me, and Susan was too, her face showing curiousity. I mouthed "Auburn".

"Oh, no, Mizz..."

"You like being called Tina?"

"Yes ma'am,"

"Your application does not seem to point your accomplishments. It was in among our normal student applications. Do you know Mizz Cindy Richards?"

"Yes ma'am," I said. Darned right I know Cindy, I thought to myself. And there's no end to what happens in HER universe. "She's my friend, well, we call each other sisters."

"That's a pleasant thing. She called me and requested that I look at your application. Um, do you also know Susan Carter?"

"Yes ma'am. She's standing right here beside me." I mouthed "you TOO!" to Susan. Got a squeal. "She won't be Susan Carter after tomorrow. She's getting married."

"Congratulations to her. I am impressed with both your records. I will be calling her next. We at Auburn would like to get a chance to interview the two of you before July. Is that possible?"

"Yes ma'am," I said. "You tell me when you want me there. Susan's gonna be on her honeymoon next week or so, but by mid-summer, we should be living in Auburn, Alabama."

"The business Cindy tells me about, correct?"

"Yes ma'am," I said. "Our husbands."

Mizz Patel laughed softly. "Cindy tells me some stories. I shall look forward to meeting you in person."

"Oh, gosh, yes!" I squealed. "I've heard about YOU from Cindy. We'll meet soon. Are you calling Susan next?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.