Christina - Cover

Christina

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Alan stops a fight in a diner. He ends up with Tina whose Mom ends up in jail. Tina goes along with Alan because she doesn't have any better options. Sometimes things just seem to work out even though there are bumps in the road. This is one of those times.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

A week later we were lifting off for a weekend, meeting with Cindy and Dan, and I was passenger in my own airplane, with my young private pilot wife and her best friend occupying the front seats. I didn't mind. It was relatively short flight, Tina was more than capable, and the absurdity of the scene was a bit humorous.

As we neared the airfield, I heard the radio click as Tina made a general radio call: "Jackson Unicom, this is Cessna six-seven-six-five-Golf, five miles out, landing Jackson, runway three-three."

Squelch broke on the radio. It was normal for other aircraft in the vicinity to answer these calls, giving their location and intentions. "Uh, six-five golf, this is Cessna five-five-two-three Uniform. Ten miles southeast, destination Jackson." And a decidedly unprofessional squeal, all voiced by a teenaged girl.

Tina pressed the radio button on the control yoke and acknowledged Cindy. "Roger, two-three Uniform, we'll watch for you. Giggle."

"Cindy!" Susan said. "This is gonna be good!"

It was. The sight of TWO transient aircraft late in the afternoon brought the FBO manager out and he was tickled to note that both planes were piloted by young girls. At least Dan got to sit in the front seat. The rental car I'd ordered for the weekend was awaiting us, a minivan that would provide seating for the five of us.

After the girls finished greetings, Dan and I loaded bags into the van. Greetings. Susan had never actually met Cindy, but when they saw each other, squeals erupted and they hugged like long-lost sisters, joined by Tina. I looked at Dan. He just smiled.

I had an idea that the sleeping arrangements had been planned out by the girls, and I was correct. For the weekend, Susan shuttled back and forth between our room and Dan and Cindy's, giving each couple a bit of time to be alone. Friday night, she slept at Dan and Cindy's, Saturday she was with us. That worked pretty well.

Dan and I got a chance to talk quite a bit about a business model for our future. We both had much the same idea: engineering services with the capability to do hands-on work in installation, maintenance and forensics. That idea meant we needed some good technicians. He had a couple of prospects. So did I.

The surprise for the weekend was that the girls seemingly abandoned the idea of Susan staying in on-campus housing. I guess they were happy with her shuttling between the two rooms. It worked for me. Susan was not a burden. And I wanted Tina to have friends in her age group. Trouble was, aside from the age range, Tina was hard put to find true peers. Susan was one. Cindy was another.

For the weekend's activities, Dan and I quickly found out we were along for the ride. The girls made the decision Friday night for dinner and a movie.

After the evening's outing, we got back to the hotel and it was a pleasant surprise when Susan headed to the room with Dan and Cindy.

Tina pushed me backward against the closed door in our room. "We get OUR time in little chunks, baby," she said. "Susan's gonna stay there an' give us a little time..." In an economy of motion, we immediately hit the bed together, clothes barely fluttering to the floor before she drew me in between those muscular thighs, urging me on with little cries from her mouth into mine as our lips merged. It took every bit of restraint I possessed not to just spew my load into her in the first two minutes, but I held off until I felt the first shudders of her ecstasy, then released, feeling her soften in my arms.

As her breathing steadied, I whispered to her, "I love you, Christina..."

"I love you too, Alan, she sighed. We kissed more, and she whispered, "We're gonna leave a wet spot, baby."

"Shower?" I asked.

"Nuh-uh. I wanna, you know..." and she started to turn around.

I loved this. The feel of her suctioning lips closing over my softening dick, her lips and tongue cleaning, gathering the juices of our joining, that was an ecstasy I couldn't begin to describe, and without fail, my own mouth sucking her empty and licking her clean resulted in a keening little orgasm from her.

After we recovered from THAT, she said, "Now we can shower..."

That got me a spectrum of naked Tina's, wet and clean and happy, dry and clean and happy, with a touch of perfume, as if she needed further enhancement. She squealed after she'd brushed her hair to perfection and I mussed it all back up, luxuriating in the feel and smell as I buried my face in it.

Finally we got dressed.

"Thank you for putting up with my flaky friends," she said.

"Who? Susan and Cindy?"

"Yes, baby..."

"Putting up with them? I'm amazed that you have them. I talked with Dan. We're both envious that we didn't have a group like that when we started college. I think it's gonna be wonderful.

"Well, hold that 'wonderful' bit. I'm callin' Susan. We need to give Dan an' Cindy an opportunity..." she smiled.

I shook my head.

"What?" she asked.

"I can't shake the idea of Dan and a fourteen year old girl..."

"We talked about that, you know..."

"About..."

"Sex."

"I don't wanna know..."

"Oh, it's not like THAT, silly," she said. "Neither of us was ... We were both virgins. Cindy says that she never imagined..." Her blue eyes twinkled and she leaned over and kissed me. "And I didn't either..." she heaved a happy sigh. "We're both very happy in that regard." She kissed me again. Stared her blue eyes into mine. Touched her forehead to mine. Smiled. "VERY happy!"

She picked up the phone and called Dan's room. "Hi, Sis," she said. "What're ya'll doin?" Pause. Giggle. "Really? I bet he LOVES that! Put Susan on." Pause. "Hey, Susan. Playin' cards?" Pause. "Whenever you wanna come over." Pause. "Okay. Seeya!" She turned to me. "They're sittin' on the bed playin' rummy."

"Ooooo-kay," I said. "You wanna?"

"Works for me. We play for a while, then they call and Susan spends the night in their room."

"And I get a delightfully beautiful Tina all to myself."

"And tomorrow is Dan an' Cindy's night to do the same thing."

I heard a soft knock on the door. Tina jumped up and let Susan in.

We sat in the middle of Susan's unused bed and I started dealing cards.

"Well, what's it like, I mean, Dan an' Cindy..." Tina asked.

"They remind me of you an' Alan, 'cept she's younger. They laugh and carry on like you two. We talked a lot about how things were in school when they found out she was married. You know how that went. That whole 'She's gotta be pregnant' thing an' all that..."

Tina laughed, then considered her laughter. "Yeah, I can laugh now..."

"I know," Susan said. "My mom didn't want me hangin' out with you..." She looked at me, her blue eyes crinkling at the corner, "An' your evil husband..."

We played cards for an hour, maybe a bit more, before the phone rang. I was closest, so I picked it up. "Alan 'n' Tina and a third party to be determined later," I said.

I heard Cindy's laughter. "Hi, Alan! Where's Susan?"

"Right here," I said, stretching the cord to Susan.

"Hi, little redheaded sister," Susan said. Pause. "Okay, I'll be right down. It's harder beatin' Alan at cards." Giggle. "Tell Dan we can start a new game. I'll be right down."

We finished the hand and Susan grabbed her bag and headed off. Tina got up off Susan's bed and went to ours. And smiled at me. I slid into bed beside her and we rolled up into a knot of arms and legs clasping one another as our mouths met.

"You're so unbelievably beautiful, little lamb," I said.

"To you, my guy," she answered. She kissed me, pulled back, smiling. "And I am PERFECTLY happy with it that way! I don't care if any other guy ever gives me a second look. I want YOU." She grabbed her fingers in my chest hair, knowing that I liked the way that move felt.

I cradled her head in my hands, her face perfect in front of me. She moved free and lowered her mouth to my chest, giving me a nip and then a suck on my nipple. I was immediately hard, a condition she verified with her hand. Her lips connected with mine again.

"Ya know, baby, I think it would be perfectly wonderful if we ate each other."

I knew this routine. Delightful sixty-nine. My hands delighted in the smooth curves of her ass as I eagerly lapped, licked and sucked her to orgasm. Right up to the point where she fell over the precipice, she enthusiastically sucked and nibbled me in ways that made me lose my concentration, but at the last minute, while she still maintained muscular control, she pulled my dick from her mouth and held it to her cheek as she gasped the sounds of her orgasm.

I let her ease down a bit, then couldn't resist going back in with my tongue, taking advantage of the sweet, salty, sticky, fragrant juices I'd unleashed. This, I'd learned, usually got her another whimpering, squealing cum.

I usually left her to ease down from her second, and was made aware of the return of her senses by a pair of soft lips closing over the head of my dick.

I felt exactly that. Then she stopped. "Baby," she said, "Can I do this layin' between your legs?"

"Oh, god, yes..."

She knew that this was a favorite to me, giving me a chance to watch her working her lips up and down over my shaft, licking the purple head languorously, grinning at me with those happy blue eyes, nipping the loose skin with her teeth and playfully tugging, and all this was presented to me tonight.

She knew me. One hand circled the shaft of my dick because she knew that when I got close, I wouldn't be aware of how I might thrust into her mouth, and her other hand was the one she played with my balls, caressing, tugging, urging me onward.

"Ohgodbaby! Its ... I ... Auughhhh!" The first spurt entered her mouth. I felt her swallow with a little happy giggle, and she sucked harder, urging the fire out of me. She timed her hand strokes with the thudding pulsations of my dick as my hands stroked that sassy mahogany hair. Her tongue milked me dry and she sucked my until I was as empty and soft as I was going to get, then she climbed up my torso and kissed me.

"My angel," I said, "my lovely, lovely angel..."

"I wanna be here forever, Alan..."

"You will be, angel," I said.

In a rare event, we didn't even put nightshirts on. I managed to reach over and dowse the bedside lamp and put the room into darkness, and we slid into slumber in one another's arms, completely, utterly satisfied. Several times during the night I awoke a tiny bit to find her and snuggle up with her, noting that when I moved towards her, she moved to meet me.

I woke up in the morning when I felt her easing out of bed. I let myself drift on the sweet edge between waking and sleeping as I heard the sounds come from the bathroom, ending in a flush, then soft footsteps to the edge of the bed. Gently she pulled back the covers from me, uncovering my naked body, then she bent over and sucked me into her mouth.

"Oh, god," I moaned. "The way you DO that..."

Her head bobbed up. "'G'mornin, baby," she smiled.

I stood and kissed her, then went to the bathroom myself, relieving the pressure, then washing my face with a steamy washcloth. I was joined at the sink by a cute auburn-haired doll. She washed her own face, then ran a brush through her sassy hair, returning it to order. We brushed our teeth and then kissed again, and went back into the bedroom to get dressed.

Once fully dressed, we sat back against the headboard and channel-surfed. The phone rang. I answered it.

"Hi, Alan," Cindy said. I could see the smile in my mind. "Are ya'll up?"

"Oh, yeah," I said. "been up for a little while."

"Us, too. Susan's getting' dressed right now. We'll meet you in the lobby in a few minutes. Bye!" she said brightly.

I hung up the phone and turned to Tina. She pulled me to her and we kissed.

She released me. "Off we go, baby!" she said. She stood up, grabbed her shoes and put them on, then we went downstairs to meet the crew.

We found a breakfast at a nearby chain restaurant and ate and talked. Dan and I talked about the business ideas, the girls about how life would be when they set up our community, who was driving, apartments, life.

I was amused, but at the same time I kept getting a better feeling about it. Susan said something about 'diversity of scheduling', a term I'd not heard before, and I raised a question.

"You know," Tina said, "with THREE of us in classes, there's a pretty good chance for at least two of us on campus every day, and if there's TWO of us out of three with licenses, then any TWO of us will insure that there's at least ONE car."

Cindy pitched in. "We might not match perfectly, but all that means is that we'll have to be little flexible, you know, doin' library or whatever to match up with our travel times."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.