Christina - Cover

Christina

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Alan stops a fight in a diner. He ends up with Tina whose Mom ends up in jail. Tina goes along with Alan because she doesn't have any better options. Sometimes things just seem to work out even though there are bumps in the road. This is one of those times.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

It was the next evening before Tina and Cindy were on the phone together again. Tina excitedly related the experience to her friend. It wasn't until later that evening that Dan and I talked about the incident.

It was a standard week, at least as far as work. Things were rolling along pretty much as planned. Tina's reports from school were happy ones. I was glad. I reflected back to the time when we first met, and I was wondering what I was gonna do with a high school dropout. Now, was wondering what I was gonna do with an honor graduate who wanted to go to engineering school. And not only that, she and her newfound 'sister' wanted to go to the same school. The whole situation was amusing, if a little bit unsettling at the same time.

This far into the game, though, I couldn't imagine being happier with my little auburn haired partner. We'd been together for six months now and the worst argument we've had to date was over where to eat for supper. And it wasn't because she just automatically gave in to my demands. It seemed that as many times as I was the one who suggested something, there were equally as many times when she took the lead. That was with everything. Where we ate. What the evening's entertainment was. What we had planned for the weekend. Truth was, Tina was just easy to get along with.

Middle of the week. We got home. That is, I got home. She'd been home an hour before me. I walked in and smelled something cooking on the stove.

"How 'bout this," I laughed, "I'm the guy that married Susie Homemaker." Note to self: stay out a range of the big spoon.

"Just some of Grandma's dump soup." She smiled. "It's a 'soup' kind of day, ain't it?" She gave the pot a stir and put the lid on. "Let's give it half an hour. Gives all the flavors time to mix."

We went and sat on the sofa. She picked up her laptop and opened the screen, looking at me. "I'm looking at the weather," she said. "The way it looks, we might be able to make a run down to your home this weekend." Giggle. "We need to stock up on sausage anyway."

"You sure you're up to it?" I asked.

"Not like we're gonna walk there," she smiled. "600 miles. That's a nice flight. And if you're really nice to me, I might let you fly some of it."

I stuck my tongue out at her. "Dan was right! We created monsters. What happened to barefoot and pregnant?"

It was her time to stick out her tongue. "We don't do 'barefoot' until after Easter in Louisiana. And as far as that 'pregnant' thing, we'd have to get you replumbed. But if that's what you want to do..." She had an enigmatic smile.

I was tempted to let that comment slide, the 're-plumbing' thing. But I didn't. "Have you been thinking about that?" I asked.

Those clear blue eyes gazed into mine. "Yeah, I guess every girl thinks about it. Some. But I really don't know. I mean, after seeing my mom in action, the idea of parenthood..." She sighed.

"You are NOT your mom!" I declared. "I don't PRETEND to know what might've motivated HER, but I see you as a wholly different person."

"I don't wanna be, Alan," she said. "But she didn't start out like that..."

I looked at the serious young lady in front of me. The Tina I knew was thoughtful, logical, intelligent. And at this point in her life, she had options. GOOD options. I told her so.

"Alan," she said, "I understand what you're saying. I just get scared. I don't want to put another child through what I went through. If it hadn't been for Grandma ... then YOU..." she was in my arms, weeping.

"Easy, little one ... everything's okay. You an' me, right? Forever..."

She turned a tearful face to me, taking a deep breath. "I love you, Alan."

"I love you too, darlin'" I said. "What's all this got to do with soup? Or babies?"

"I'm sorry," she said. "I think I know what just happened..."

"What?"

"Period. 'Bout to start ... You know how I get..."

"I only know that I adore you, period or not," I said.

"Good answer," she retorted, still in my arms. In kissing range. She landed a couple of good ones. "Sit on the sofa. I want in your lap."

I wasn't about to refuse that. I sat and let her insinuate herself into my arms, her firm rounded butt securely in my lap. "Grandma had confidence in me, Alan. I don't think Mom gave me more than passing thought as to what I'd turn out to be. YOU have confidence in me, though."

"I absolutely do, Christina Addison." I used her formal name when I wanted her to know how serious I was. I was serious. "I think YOUR limit is how much YOU want to do, if we can line you up for it. It won't be your intelligence." I put my face at the curve of her neck and shoulder, a particularly sensitive spot on Tina, and kissed and nibbled. "You're more than pretty enough, too..."

She did that delightful shower of little kisses on my face. I was easing her back onto the sofa when her senses returned. "Not right now, baby. Let's wait'll after the soup and we take our shower. And take our time. I promise I'll be VERY good..."

'Dump soup' was a sad replacement for what lechery was in my head minutes before. Tina read my face. "I love that I can get you that excited. What YOU don't know is that you do that to ME!" she smiled sweetly. "Always have. I wasn't s'posed to think like that when I got in your truck that day. But I kinda did."

"You never told me that. I thought I was just 'some guy' to you, you know, until..."

"I couldn't tell you, baby," she said. "I didn't wanna act like Mom, you know, just throw myself at you on Day One. And you tried to be so nice..." she looked deep into my eyes, a little smile on her lips. "I thought you weren't attracted to me. You were just a nice guy..." she planted a soft kiss on my lips. That kiss carried every good emotion we shared together. And that is a LOT of good emotions.

Then she bounced off my lap. "Dinner. Then shower. Then fun. 'Cuz period starts tomorrow..."

We didn't rush dinner. Well, maybe just a little bit. It was only seven when I stepped out of the shower. Her hair dryer was going while I shaved. After I toweled off my face, I took her hairbrush and brushed out that sassy auburn head of hair. I finished with a little kiss on the nape of her neck.

She stood up giggling and took my hand. "Bed, mister!" she said. Naked. Smiling.

I crawled in behind her. Couldn't resist the delectable curve of that butt. I grabbed her hips and bit her on her right buttock lightly. Reward for that was a squeal.

"Dammit!" (Her language got only slightly salty in the midst of our sex play) "There's nothing in range for ME to bite!"

"I can fix that," I said, turning in the bed. She KNEW that I liked her biting me, and exactly WHERE I wanted to be bitten. My arms gathered her to my chest and her teeth fastened onto my left pectoral. Hard! Then she released me and immediately kissed me. I clasped her head in my hands. One of her hands slipped down and tugged at my dick.

"I love how you wiggle when I touch you, baby," her voice was husky with desire.

I pushed down a bit and sucked a nipple into my mouth, producing a set of wiggles in her. And a purr.

"Mmmmmmmbabe..." she gasped. "You make me crazy..."

I kissed my way lower, stopping to plow my lips through her pubic hair, relishing the soft brushing against my lips for a bit before my tongue slipped into the forwardmost part of her cleft. She was already twisting around to get to my dick as we rearranged ourselves into a happy sixty-nine.

I love this. Tina's pussy is beautiful and really juicy when she's excited. And she was excited. I could taste a subtle difference in her wetness, something I've noticed in sessions immediately before her period. It wasn't unpleasant, just different. And it certainly didn't slow down my desire to lick her senseless while satisfying my hunger for her.

And happily, this did not occur in a vacuum. Okay, well, there was this little bitty vacuum, the suction of her mouth on my dick. Her tongue was tapping on the head, her head bobbing, her teeth dragging the sheath skin of my shaft with just the right pressure.

Much more of that and I was going to unload in her mouth. But I wanted in that pussy that was oozing juice on my tongue at this moment. I knew how Tina worked. My tongue flicked her button lightly, then I caught as much as I could between my lips. She couldn't hold herself back with this attention. I felt her pushing herself against my tongue. In a few more sucks of that little pea of a clit, she pulled her mouth off my dick and held it tight, her mouth fastened against the base of the shaft, breathing in rapid pants.

"Nnnnnghh, ohgodAlan! Nnnnnghh!"

My Tina was close. I maintained my efforts, receiving rewards in the form of more juices for me to savor and swallow.

"Ohgodohgodohgod! Yessssss!!!!" she hissed. A final spasm filled me with a mouthful of plump pink flesh. She collapsed on me. I kissed my prize lightly. The head, yeah, the one that had my dick clutched against it, THAT head, started breathing regularly.

"Baaabyyyyyy," she sighed. "Gets better an' better..."

"You certainly do..."

Languorously she turned around to kiss me, despite the fact that my face HAD to be glistening with her juices. I was still hard, a situation that provided a goal for a hot, wet, searching pussy. Her lips were locked on mine as her hips moved, her pussy looking for something to fill it. Found it, too. I gasped as her opening found the head of my erection. I was leaking pre-come and she was still wet from her own orgasm and one little push and she had me inside her up to the hilt.

She rocked back, astraddle my hips, and looked down at me, smiling. "All the way in," she said. "I love it. I feel it right here!" She pressed above her pubic mound. Then she bounced up and down lightly. "And I feel your balls." She stayed sitting vertically for a minute, enjoying her ability to feel everything connecting us, then she bent forward, her auburn hair framing her soft, rounded face.

I looked at the vision above me. Blue eyes, smile. Her breasts had no sag or droop. At this angle, they just showed a bit of a different fullness, begging for me to cover them with my hands. I did, playing with her nipples before I grasped her by the waist. Her hips were working magic on me. She read my face and bent over to kiss me.

"Both of us this time, babe," she said softly, then proceeded to make that happen, sliding me in and out of her, her pelvis twisting to get her clitty where it needed to be. Her smile stayed, though it changed to include biting her bottom lip, a sure sign she was getting close. I believe this is the point with Tina where my toes turn luminescent.

"OhgodogodohgodAlannnnnn!" she slammed her pubic bone down against mine and shuddered. And I spurted. God, I spurted. Again and again ... accompanied by little involuntary hip movements.

Her second orgasm was generally more intense than her first. She collapsed into my arms. I stayed inside her for a while, relishing the spasms of her pussy as she completed coming. As I softened, it was those same spasms that squeezed me out in a sticky, wet plop.

I gently turned her face up toward mine and kissed her face lightly, gently, until her eyes opened and a soft smile appeared on her lips.

"If I ever lose you I'll KILL myself, Alan. I love you. All my life I wondered what It would be like to be in love. Now I really know ... It feels like US!"

"Yes, little one," I said softly. "It feels like us."

I could feel the chill as our combined juices leaked out of her and slowly flowed over me. I guess I wiggled slightly from the feeling. "Wet, babe?" she asked.

"Somebody seems to have gotten juicy all over me."

She propped up on my chest, grinning. "I had help, lover! I think you gave me a gallon. I think I'd slosh if I tried to walk!"

"Wanna trade ends, cutie?"

"Uh-huh! There's this NEAT thing to suck on..." she said, giggling, as she turned back to sixty-nine.

"I love how you do that, Tina," I said, as her mouth and tongue started sucking me clean. And then I lapped her and me off the outer lips of her pussy, then placed my mouth in a seal over it, letting my tongue retrieve the results of our coupling from as deep in her as my tongue and some suction could get.

Several benefits came from this. First, it was pure joy for me. Tina's enthusiasm and love had an erotic content that was very pleasurable when she took care of me. Second, I terrifically enjoyed eating my young doll under any circumstance, but when her pussy was still hot and turgid and soppy after we'd made love, it was even better. And third, Tina had another orgasm. Finally, we both ended up at the right end of the bed, satisfied, kissing each other to collect the last vestiges of our mating.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.