Christina
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Alan stops a fight in a diner. He ends up with Tina whose Mom ends up in jail. Tina goes along with Alan because she doesn't have any better options. Sometimes things just seem to work out even though there are bumps in the road. This is one of those times.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

We were scheduled to meet again for dinner before the concert. Tina had her blue dress. Navy blue. Her hair fairly glowed with that color. Makeup? A touch of perfume. This was a healthy young girl. I guess some misguided 'consultant' might've wanted to tone down her freckles and highlight something or emphasize something else, but what I saw standing before me when it was time to leave the room, that was perfection.

Me? A guy in a suit.

We met Cindy and Dan in the lobby. Cindy was wearing some sort of forest green dress that did for her hair what navy blue did for my Tina. She was a stunning little thing. Tina pulled her camera out of her purse.

"Pictures," she said. "Take pictures of me and Cindy!"

I did. And then we roped the desk clerk into taking pictures of the four of us.

Reservations got us into the restaurant without a hitch, and we ate a pleasant meal, not too filling. We enjoyed our conversation, with an eye on the clock.

We arrived at the auditorium and as I'd scouted out before, a decent parking spot. I think Dan and I looked acceptable. I mean, nobody pointed and giggled. Actually, I did 'respectable engineer in a social venue' pretty well, part of the politics of the jobs I'd been on. But that was just us guys.

We walked in with Tina and Cindy. And heads actually turned. It didn't take hours of primping and thousand-dollar dresses and three-hundred dollar coiffures. It took two young girls of natural beauty, dressed tastefully, carrying themselves with poise and grace. Even though Dan's little darling looked like she was on the verge of skipping.

We escorted our wives to prime seats, twelve rows back from center stage. Tina looked at me when we sat down, then at Cindy seated on the other side of her. "This is more than I ever expected in life."

Cindy tittered softly, answering, "Me, too, Tina."

We talked softly among ourselves until the curtain rose on the orchestra. I held my breath as the conductor raised his baton, only exhaling when the first notes sounded. I actually shook with the emotion of the music. sic.

In the midst of the performance, I looked over at Tina. She was smiling, her eyes closed. Her hand reached for mine and I closed it in my own. She gave me a little shake. I looked at her again, this time meeting her eyes, knowing that she was not feigning an interest. Not one bit. I glanced past Tina to Cindy's face. Dan's little darling had a tear sliding down her cheek.

The concert ended to roaring applause and we made our way out of the building with the crowd. I could feel the dampness on the breeze, now coming from the south, presaging the coming front.

Dan was walking hand in hand with Cindy, and I had Tina's arm in mine. "Rain. Tomorrow. We won't be flying," he said.

We loaded into the car, the girls chattering excitedly about the concert.

"I cried. I ACTUALLY cried," Cindy said. "It MOVES me..."

Tina retorted, "It's gonna be hard going back to hearing it off the iPod now." She playfully punched my shoulder. "You just ruint ANOTHER thing for me, Alan!"

"Sorry," I said. "I feel that way, too. Y'know what it means to bring YOU to a concert and see YOU enjoy it, for real, not just putting up with my weird tastes?"

Tina giggled. "I'm PART of your weird tastes, baby doll!"

Dan was laughing with Cindy. "Just like US," Cindy said.

We pulled into the pancake joint a bit after ten and walked in. Late nights in places like this don't usually see the likes of people dressed like our two girls. We were seated in a booth. The waitress passed her eye on our group and said, "Lawd, don't you look GRAND!"

The girls happily replied "Thank you!" at the same time, then giggled at each other.

Dan said, "She could've been talkin' about me an Alan."

The waitress laughed. "Wasn't though." She smiled broadly. "Might've just blown my tip, though."

Cindy said, "We'll make sure you're covered."

Tina was bobbing her head in agreement.

The girls chatted happily about the concert. Dan and I talked about work. I knew Dan, and I knew that look. One part of his mind was on the conversation and the other part was running down lists of possibilities opened up by the idea that our WIVES had apparently connected in a special way.

As a matter of fact, Cindy kept using the word 'sisters'.

Tina said, "We're not letting this thing drop, are we, babe?" she asked, fixing me in the gaze of those blue eyes.

Cindy backed her up. "Yeah, you two didn't do a good job, last time."

"I know," I admitted. "We sort of let things slide." I looked at Tina. "You're a civilizing influence. We'll keep track."

Following our late evening snack, we returned to the hotel. Drips and drizzles of rain speckled the windshield. Flying out on Sunday was getting pretty unlikely. In the lobby, the girls agreed to breakfast together and then some sort of touristy museum day.

Tina and I walked into our room.

"So, baby, what do you think NOW?" she asked, a little smile on her lips.

"What do ... think?" I asked. "I think you and Cindy are sisters. Apparently Dan and I broke into some parallel universe to get to you."

Giggle. She was reaching to undress.

"No. I get to do that. You look so beautiful. I saw heads turn everywhere we walked, baby."

She came to my waiting arms. "Thank you, Alan. Doesn't matter what anybody else thinks. If YOU think I'm beautiful, if YOU love me, I have what I need."

"Still, little one," I countered, "You're pretty. You were stunning to other people."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed. Her lips next to my ear whispered, "Undress me."

As beautiful as she was in her dark blue dress, she became MORE beautiful as her clothes were removed. "The music was beautiful, sweet one," I said. "But you exceed that."

She smiled. "Sweet words, sir, will get you ... ME!" Grinning, she tugged at my trousers.

Another session of epic joy that was our love-making, then a quiet few moments resting in each other's arms. Finally, we got out of bed, showered, and ended up in bed again, this time the session more relaxed, my lover more giggly and less urgent, and sleep overcame us as we were in sexual exhaustion.

Yes, there was a wet spot.

We got up at eight and showered together, teasing, laughing, and at five minute to nine the phone rang. Tina answered it. "Hi, Sis!" Pause. "No, not this morning! You?" Giggle. "Okay! We'll see you in the lobby!" Tina turned to me, smiling. "My sister! And her husband!"

We met our friends in the lobby for a run to breakfast. We were loading up into the car to go and Dan looked at me and said, "Us sad puppy dogs have to stick together." I had no earthly idea as to the meaning of that comment, but it caused two young girls to laugh.

We sat down for breakfast. I looked out the window at the low clouds. Wasn't a day to fly, not with a range of mountains between us and the destination. After breakfast we returned to the hotel. Dan and I stayed in the lobby watching the news while the girls went to our room to put together an itinerary.

They had it planned out. A museum. A German restaurant, per Cindy, because "Dan was in Germany. Said he liked the food." A movie. Dinner.

At the end of the day we simply went back to our respective rooms and enjoyed the full-sized surroundings, knowing that tomorrow would have us back into eight feet wide and thirty-something feet long and a shower for one.

We were up and checked out before heading to breakfast together, this time in two separate cars. After breakfast, our two-car convoy headed to the airport as the cloud cover broke and slid off to the east.

We turned in our rental cars and did a little turn at looking at each other's airplanes, and then we loaded up.

I saw Cindy doing her pre-flight under Dan's eye, and as soon as she finished checking fuel levels, Dan brought me the ladder so Tina could finish our own checks.

"Who's flying home?" Dan asked.

"Me!" Tina chirped. "Alan flew us here!"

Cindy giggled. "I'm flyin' us, too!"

Our wheels rolled before Dan and Cindy's. They trailed us by a safe distance to the run-up ramp. As Tina taxied onto the runway and lined up, she turned to see Cindy's head barely above the instrument panel of her plane. Tina waved, mouthing, "Bye, Sis!" and then pushed the throttle forward. We lifted off and departed, turning to the northwest and home.

After a leisurely climb to altitude, we set up for cruise. "Right into the wind," Tina said. "Gonna add an hour to the trip."

"We have plenty of time, baby," I said.

"Uh-huh. So what do you think about my new little sister?"

"Second-biggest surprise I've had in the last year," I answered.

"Second?" she questioned.

"You are the first," I countered. "Dan, him I figured I'd run into sooner or later, somewhere. Guy's good. And he does these things like I do. But Cindy caught me by surprise."

"She's young, huh?" Tina said, glancing at me for my reaction.

"We talked about that already," I said. "He could've been in jail over her."

"Like a certain husband of mine who was consorting with an under-age girl, huh..."

"Yeah, but that was just in the state we were living. Fourteen is illegal everywhere."

Tina smiled. "They love each other, Alan. You didn't catch the way she looked at him? And he obviously adores her."

"Like I adore you," I said.

"Yeah, like that," she said, doing 'smug' with a smile. "D'ya think me an' her could go to the same college? I think that'd be neat."

"I can see where it would be, baby doll, ' I said. "But the 'work' angle. That's gonna take some thought."

"Baby," she said, "Cindy said a community, you know, me an' you an' her an' Dan. I can imagine Dan didn't want to travel if it meant pulling Cindy out of school, and didn't want to leave her alone, and I know you'd be the same way about me. But if we were all together, then if you an' him were out of town for a bit, working, then me an' Cindy would have each other to lean on."

"That's a good point, Tina."

"And the whole idea of the TWO of us both studying the same courses..."

"You start out with your own study group."

"And a couple of interested males who've already done it." She reached over and touched my sleeve. "You ARE giving it serious thought, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am, sugar. I have some ideas."

"Good! You know your business. I think Dan does, too. You two should be compatible. I mean, look at your choice in wives..." another sassy smirk.

For the remainder of the flight we talked about a wide range of subjects, as was normally the case.

Snow. Little girls from south Louisiana don't know about snow. We flew over miles of it, result of the cold front that provided us with the clear skies – good, and the headwind – not so good. The bare trees of winter stood in stark contrast to the white blanket on the ground. The winter up to this point had been a revelation to her.

We landed in early afternoon, topped off the fuel tanks and put the plane away. She had the car idling, warming up as we closed the hangar up.

When I got in, she flipped open her cellphone. "Callin' my sister to tell her we made it home okay." She held it to her ear. "Hi, Sis! We're home, too." Pause. "Yeah, it was a good flight." Pause. "Okay! Email. Phone. Keep in touch, 'kay?" Pause. "Yeah, Love ya, sis! Bye!"

Leaving me to parse the 'Love ya, Sis' comment. The girls just MIGHT be serious.

Her car. She drove us home. Mizz Lillian was at the office. We stopped in.

She smiled when she saw us. "You got stuck from the weather, I guess," she said.

"Couldn't fly home yesterday. Little plane doesn't do rain an' ice." Tina smiled. "You gotta know it killed us to stay an extra night." She gave Lillian the short version of the story of our unexpected meeting.

"That's really somethin'," Lillian said.

We retired to our little trailer and unloaded our bags., making the needed effort to put things away in their proper place. Her dress and my suit, those went into the hanging closet with the promise of hauling them off to the dry cleaner's early in the week. The heater finally brought our little trailer up to living temperature and we sat on the sofa.

"How about some coffee?" she asked.

"Wonderful. Then we can decide about dinner?"

She was puttering around, making kitchen noises, making coffee. "Do you mind if we do dinner at that catfish place tonight? I don't feel like cooking..."

"Neither do I," I said. "that sounds like a good idea."

"We can go back to bein' all frugal tomorrow," she said. "I can put some beans on to soak tonight, and put 'em in the slow cooker tomorrow before I leave for school."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.