Christina
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Alan stops a fight in a diner. He ends up with Tina whose Mom ends up in jail. Tina goes along with Alan because she doesn't have any better options. Sometimes things just seem to work out even though there are bumps in the road. This is one of those times.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

Saturday morning. It was somewhat comforting to be home for the weekend after the week we'd had, even if 'home' was thirty-odd feet of travel trailer. "Uh-huh," she said. "But what a week to be tired from." Squeal! "WE'RE MARRIED!"

She rushed to me. At least I had time to open my arms. We were twisted together. "Yes, we are, little one." I kissed her.

"Alan, let's go somewhere ... Next weekend."

"And does my new bride have someplace in mind?"

"Uh-huh. I think we should visit your sister." And she smiled.

"So do we leave Friday after work or Saturday morning early?" I knew if she was proposing something, she already had her version of a plan.

"Saturday morning early," she said. "That way we can have a good night's sleep here, instead of getting to Louisiana at eleven and then..."

"Good idea, baby," I said. "Of course, the weather..."

"Of course, silly," she said. "There's always that. But ... Let's call Elise and make sure she's gonna be there."

"She's ALWAYS there, babe," I said. "Sitting in her house, bein' all domestic."

Pouty lips. "Alan, if I'm not the domestic goddess type..."

"Tina, so far in our relationship, have I found you lacking in anything? You can be as domestic as you feel like. I'll be as domestic as I feel like. And somehow, we'll manage."

"But..."

"But nothing, sweetness. We've been living together in the trailer for what, two months, and we've kept it clean, we've both cooked, done laundry. I think we do pretty good, you know..."

"When you put it like that, yes we do..." She kissed me. "You know I love you! I just want to be everything..."

I smiled. "Oh, you are, sweetie. You know that. Besides, you can cook bacon!"

She punched my shoulder. "Beast! We were having a MOMENT!"

"Life with you is a string of moments, little brown-haired girl," I said.

She then leaned her head against my chest. I nuzzled the top of her head. "Mmmmm, I love it when you hold me like this. I feel safe," she said softly.

"You should. You're my life."

"I'm sorry I'm a little weepy, Alan. I think it's that time ... you know."

"I know. I almost keep track, cutie. So, aside from that little detail, what do you want to do today?"

Giggle. "Since I won't actually START until tomorrow, how about we molest each other..."

"We can't do that ALL day..." I said.

Another giggle. "We could try, couldn't we?"

We tried. At six we finally got dressed and left the park for dinner. One of the restaurants within a half-hour's drive served a soup and salad combo. That's what we had. Returning to the park, we took a walk, a couple of laps around the place in the deepening darkness.

Back inside, I stripped my light jacket off. When I turned, she was kicking off her shoes.

"You know," she said, "that was just brisk enough to break a sweat. Now I need a shower."

"I was thinking the same thing, little brown-haired girl. You first?"

"Yeah, because by the time I finish drying my hair, you'll be done shaving, and we can relax on the sofa."

"So much for that 'all day' thing," I said.

"Oh, don't get smug, baby. I think we're good for another round before we go to sleep. After all, this is still our honeymoon." She hauled me in for a kiss.

I caught her face between my hands and kissed her again, lips, nose, forehead, and lips again. "You, dearest one, are some kind of outrageous dream..."

"Yeah, well, buster, I am now your little wifey, too, so treat me nice." She slid out of my grip and started stripping as I watched. Presented herself to me, statuesque, nude, her body a feast for my eyes, and then she stepped inside the little bathroom.

A few minutes later she was out, rubbing down with a fluffy towel, and I took my turn. Yeah, rubbing. And getting into the shower. Fifteen minutes later I was finished showering and was shaving. I saw her face in the mirror. She rested her chin against my bicep.

"Sofa?" she grinned, "or bed?"

"Surprise me," I said.

It was little surprise that when I stepped out of the little bathroom, the lights were out everywhere except the elevated bedroom. She was on her hands and knees, looking back over her shoulder at me. "Your last shot, Alan," she said. "I'm about to start." Giggle. "An' I want..."

When I climbed onto the bed behind her, I was hard. I took a moment to regard the shapely ass turned up to receive me. Couldn't resist. I bent over and kissed the rounded cheeks and she dropped her chest to the mattress presenting me with an even more advantageous angle. The engorged lips of her pussy opened slightly, showing delicious moisture that I couldn't resist. I fell on her with my lips and tongue and rolled her onto her side. Between the giggling and the fact that her left leg spread to give me complete access to my sweet goal told me that she liked this idea. She curled up, her hands on the back of my head.

"Ohgod!" Her giggle became a hiss. "YESSS!" It was just about that fast. Her juices flowed, the taste a little different than usual, and I lapped happily as she came down off a quick orgasm. Her hands left my head, and I moved up between those taut thighs. The head of my dick slid between moist lips, straight into nirvana.

"Ohgod ... Alannnnnn! Hard!" She hissed through her clinched teeth.

I could do 'hard' now because this was my third orgasm of the day and she bucked against me, urging me on. If this would've happened for the FIRST one, I doubt I could have held on for a few seconds. She fastened her mouth on one of my nipples and sucked. Then I felt teeth. And a tongue. And all that, in combination with the feelings that were happening as I plunged myself into her, that was all it took for me.

"Mmmmm! Nnngghhhhh! Baaaa-beeeeee!" I surged against her and tried to do a couple more strokes before I lost total control. I lost it. She lost it. Her arms pulled me on top of her, and I had the foresight and the tiny bit of control necessary to roll sideways, pulling her on top of me.

When I finally opened my eyes, there hers were, clear blue. "Perfect! Words fail me! I love you, Alan!"

"I love you, my Tina," I answered. I could feel my dying dick fall from her with a plop, and our combined juices started oozing over me.

"I felt that," she tittered. "You don't let THAT go to waste!" She had enough energy to turn around and start licking my genitalia clean. That gave me the treat of another go at that pink, happy pussy, and as I found to often be the case, in licking and sucking her clean, she shook through another orgasm.

We ended up snuggled into each other's arms for some wonderful minutes before she got up. When she came back she was wearing panties and carrying a warm washcloth.

"In case things start tonight. I don't want to deal with the mess," she said, wiping my face clean. The washcloth went back to the bathroom and she pulled the covers over her, climbing in beside me.

Sunday was a day dedicated mostly to domestic pursuits. Laundry had to be done. The place needed a good cleaning. We made a run to the grocery store.

Monday was back to work. I had my wedding band on, noted by several co-workers, including the boss, who nodded knowingly. Staff meeting. Report that last week's hurdle with the caved in ductbank was fixed. A few little pokes at potential problems, being all proactive. A few good-natured jabs about getting married, and one sotto voce question: "Uh, dude, she's not, you know..."

"Nope," I said. "We just wanted to do it sooner or later, and the Great State of Tennessee sort of urged 'sooner' on us..."

I got home to the smell of frying pork chops. "What is THIS?" I asked.

Tina giggled. "Oh, a bunch of things. First, since I'm havin' a period, I figure I better feed you good to keep your mind from wandering. Second, I just thought that I oughtta exercise the stuff Grandma taught me. Third, I love you and I wanted to do something from me to you..."

"All perfectly valid reasons, baby," I said. "And I appreciate it, but you know you don't have to." I stood behind her and rubbed her shoulders.

"Oh, and Wednesday is open house at school, so if you want to meet teachers and see the place, you get your chance." She flipped the pork chops.

"Sounds interesting."

"I oughtta put you in a cage and sell tickets, honey," she said. "I wore my wedding band to school today. I got questions ALL day. Half of 'em were 'Are you pregnant?' and the rest were 'Who?" and "Can we meet 'im?"

"Oh, boy," I said. "That ought to be interesting."

"We can get through it, don'tcha think?" She smiled. Uh, kiss the cook!"

I complied.

After dinner, we showered and were sitting on the sofa engaged in the eternal search for something worthwhile on TV. As was often the case, it was a nature documentary.

Commercial break. She flipped open her cellphone.

"Who're you calling?" I asked.

"Elise. Unless YOU called 'er."

"No, but I need to."

"Just a second," she said. She punched a couple of times, and held it to her ear. "Hi, Elise. It's me, your new sister in law." Pause. "No, he's still alive." Giggle. "Yeah, he's listening." Pause. Tina looked at me. "Your sister said she accepts ME. You're another story."

I could hear Elise's laugh from the phone. "Gimme the phone," I said.

Tina was smirking when she passed it to me. "Plotting against me with my own wife, ' I told Elise.

"Nah, just telling her that she's probably closer to normal than YOU are. What's up?"

"Me and my cutie're planning flying in on Saturday before lunch. Wanna pick us up at the airport?"

"Sure," she said. "Ya'll gonna stay at your place?"

"I guess," I said. "Tina needs to see it anyway."

"Okay. Lemme laugh with her a little bit."

I handed Tina back her phone. "She'd rather talk to you..."

They chatted for a few minutes before she hung up. "I like 'er!" Tina said.

Tuesday went without a hitch. As did Wednesday. I got home, finding Tina at the front office chatting with Mizz Lillian. I walked in.

"So you two DID tie the knot!" she laughed. "Mizz Tina tol' me about that. You know, I didn't know about that 'seventeen' thing, or I'da tol' you myself."

I sighed. "It caused us a bad day or two. But I like the solution just fine." I put my arm around Tina. She swung her hip against mine.

"Open house starts at six," she said. "You gonna change?"

"What!?!? This is my 'real live engineer uniform'."

"Shucks, Alan. You're several steps up from bib overalls. I think he's okay, Tina." Mizz Lillian said.

"No, she's right. I got a little mud on these pants. I'll try to look dapper. Dapper sounds good." I laughed.

"I'll pick you something," Tina sighed.

"You need to. You gotta train 'im early so it'll take..." Lillian said.

We left. Two quick showers, a couple of changes of clothes, and off we went.

"Your truck, babe! I want to impress 'em! A gray Honda ain't gonna do it! A big pickup truck with both doors the same color, that will!"

She sat tight against me, belted into the center slot of the bench seat.

I remembered the diorama from my own youth as I eyed the crowd at the high school: Parents, many uncomfortably out of their elements, kids, many of which tried to maintain a specific distance to convey aloofness.

"And that's mostly the GOOD families," Tina observed when I commented. "You gotta realize that the really messed up families aren't going to come to this."

"Interesting idea," I said. WE got out of the truck, and I noted that she slid out the driver's side door. I closed the door and clicked the remote lock. She took my hand.

"The way it's supposed to be," she said as we walked into the auditorium.

Did heads turn? More than a few. We found a pair of seats a couple rows back from the stage, listened to a greeting from the principal, a couple of numbers by the school band, and another couple by the chorus, and then we were turned loose upon the school.

We got to the aisle and got accosted by a short, plump blonde girl towing her parents.

"Mom! Dad! This is Tina!"

Tina said, "Alan, this is Susan. Susan, this is Alan."

"Hi, Susan," I said. "I've heard a lot about you!" I had. After first episode, Susan's name came up often in the 'what'd you do at school' conversations. As a friend.

Still, Susan looked a little sheepish. She turned to her mom and dad. "Tina's new this year. And this, uh ... Mister Alan, he's her husband."

Oh, boy ... Let's see how this was gonna fly. I was in the same general age range as Susan's parents, and here I was, introduced as the husband of one of their daughter's age group.

"Alan, I'm Mike. Mike Carter. This is my wife, Kathy!" His hand came out and I shook it.

"Happy to meet you, Mike! Mizz Kathy." I did my best grin.

Kathy finally regained composure and worked up a smile. "Pleased to meet you, too. And just Kathy, okay? Susan says that Tina has been very helpful in her calculus classes."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.