To Bask in Breastford  - Cover

To Bask in Breastford

Copyright© 2011 by bustyalix

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An unfulfilled basketball coach stumbles upon a hidden community of busty beauties.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Big Breasts  

"FINE THEN! YA DAMN BITCH!"

Coach Steven Blue shouted into his phone. How did we get to this? All he had done was ask his wife to mapquest Deeville for him. It was bad enough he had to ask for help, but he had to deal with his nagging wife as well?

He closed the flip to his cell phone and shrugged his sholders. He was in the middle of nowhere. The map he held in his hands was useless, he figured. Deeville was such a small town it probably wasn't even on the map. In fact, he hadn't even heard about it until a few days ago when he received a call from a female coach in that area directly out of the blue. She was looking for a new basketball coach and calling every coach she could find. Since he had just been laid off this was an opportunity Coach Blue couldn't afford to lose.

He just hoped that awful, sneaky, snake-in-the-grass Dick didn't beat him to the punch this time! It seemed like anytime Coach Blue was ready to take the next rung up on the work ladder, Coach Dick was always there to bring him back down. In many cases he had even taken the job from right under Coach Blue's fingers. This was slightly due to his prestigious college background. Blue had only completed 4 years in community college. But although the same age, they had the same amount of experience. He couldn't understand why people were always hiring Dick rather than himself.

Coach Blue hung his head. He knew why.

His resume didn't exactly jump off the page. Dick had worked in prestigious schools all over the area. And what had he done? None of the schools he coached with EVER had a winning program. Hell, even Dick's wife was hotter than his! Laura wasn't an ugly woman. She was in fact, very pretty. But she had let herself go. Blue started to notice this trend after a few years of marriage. At 31, she was only 2 years younger than he was, but looked as though she were in her early 40s. Blue on the other hand, stayed active due to his coaching job and setting an example for the kids. The only reason he was able to withstand her looks at all was for her ample chest. His wife had a nice pair of C cups. But C cups on a fat chick was a bittersweet victory. Dick's wife on the other hand, was a total knockout.

But this? Arguing with his wife because she found his array of busty pornography on his computer when she was supposed to be looking for directions to a town that no one has ever heard of so her husband could interview? This was a new low.

He eyed the highway up and down. There was a sign here at the gas station he had stopped at that read "Last Gas 500 miles." He truly was in the middle of nowhere. Nothing left to do now but go inside and ask for directions.

The store was completely empty. It didn't surprise him. There were no other vehicles outside. The girl behind the counter looked up from her magazine for a moment, then went back to reading.

"Hi!" he said, with a slight wave.

This time the girl didn't look up. "Hey." she responded, nonchalantly.

Coach Blue shrugged, then made his way to the magazine rack. It was filled with magazines featuring busty women.

"Whoa!" he mutterd. "Check out the racks on this rack!"

"Excuse me?" the girl said, looking up yet again.

Embarrassed, Coach Blue said "Oh ... uh ... nevermind ... nothing..."

The girl shook her head and then went back to her reading.

Coach Blue grabbed a few of the magazines and headed to the counter. As he placed them down, the girl stood up to ring him up.

"Jesus Christ!" He thought to himself. This girl was stacked! She looked to be about 18 years old, but her abundant chest stuck out from her body like 2 giant torpedoes. He guessed they had to be at least D cups. She was by far the most beautiful woman he had ever seen ... in real life. Her slightly wavy brown hair hung down and stopped at the peak of her large bosom which swelled and stood proudly above a very thin waist. Her curvaceous body was even further complimented by her pretty brown eyes.

"Will that be all?" she asked, catching a glimpse of the magazines he was buying. She looked at Coach Blue and then back at the magazines. Then she smiled and flicked her hair back. Coach Blue tried his best not to stare at her breasts, which were bouncing slightly from her movements. He cleared his throat nervously.

"Erm ... yes that'll be it."

"Eleven twenty four." the girl responded, noting his reaction.

Coach Blue noticed that the magazine she was reading also featured busty women.

"I see we have similar tastes in ... reading material." he said, handing her the money and gesturing to her magazine.

"Yeah." she said. "I sometimes look at the pictures and wonder what it would be like to have boobs that big."

Although confused, Blue nodded in agreement. It's probably just another case of teen peer pressure or something. Maybe a bad boyfriend.

"Erm do you know how to get to Deeville?" he asked.

"Sure. Go back a few miles, make a right, then another right, and it's a straight shot from there."

"Oh." Coach Blue looks embarassed. "I must have missed that turn."

"Yea it's a hard road to see sometimes. So why are you heading over there?"

"I've got a job interview. I'm a coach."

The girls eyes widened. "You're a coach?" she asked, excitedly.

"Um ... yes." Coach Blue responded. "They were gonna hire me as the head basketball coach. That is, if they hire me."

"I'm on the basketball team in a town not far from here. We've been looking for a new coach for some time. We really want to start playing again." she said, twirling her hair around in her finger and biting her lip.

"Oh." he said. Realizing where this was going. "I'd like to help, believe me. But my interview is on Saturday. And I've really gotta get going."

"Well ... since I gave you the directions ... why don't you just give me a chance to change your mind? If you still wanna go afterwards, I won't stop you."

Coach Blue thought a moment. This girl was probably going to talk at him about their program for at least 20 minutes. This meant he wouldn't be at his hotel until 12:00. He looked at the girl. She arched her back slightly, thrusting her generous chest out. Then again, he thought, fair is fair.

"Ok." he answered. "I'll do it."

"Great!" the girl said, giving a slight jump and clapping her hands. At this point, Coach Blue had stopped trying to fight his eyes. And his pants. He wondered if this girl had noticed.

The girl walked around the counter and took him by the hand. She led him to the other end of the counter and told him to sit down where she had been sitting previously.

Damn! Coach Blue thought. If he was gonna be sitting down, this might take longer than 20 minutes.

"I'm Gretchen, by the way." the girl said.

"Hi Gretchen. I'm Steve."

"Steve, don't be alarmed. It's just about closing time and I have to lock the doors, okay?"

"Um ... yea sure." Coach Blue said, looking a little uneasy. There's no way she'd get away with this if she didn't have the rack of an angel. Her ass was absolutely amazing as well, Coach Blue thought. He had an excellent view as Gretchen reached up to lock the latch on the double doors. He noticed also that she was wearing a thong, as her butt-hugging jeans didn't go up all the way to her waist. He tried to hide his erection...

"Well..." Gretchen said, standing before him. "I think it's important that you get a feel for our basketball program."

She reached down and took his hands in her own.

"And what better way then to feel these giant basketballs?" she said, placing his hands on her massive breasts.

"Jesus Christ!" Coach Blue yelled, as his hands were blindsided by Gretchen's huge rack. He hungrily began to squeeze them and knead them through her shirt and bra. Never had he touched a pair of tits like these before. Never had he SEEN a pair like these before. They were so soft, yet firm. They bounced under the fabrics of her bra and blouse, which were already stretched to the max.

Gretchen took her hands off his and let him feel their full weight in his hands as they hung free. She loved the way his hands felt on them. She reached down to the bulge in his pants and began to stroke it through his jeans. She leaned forward and kissed him, then moved her mouth to his left ear and tongued it.

"Do you like them?" she whispered.

"Oh yes!" Coach Blue responded, giving her big boobs a particularly hard squeeze.

She pulled her chest away from his greedy hands and bounced them up and down.

"They're 36D."

"Oh wow." Coach Blue said.

"Do you want to see them?"

"Yes." Coach Blue answered, his heart pounding.

Gretchen smiled. She reached to the bottom of her blouse and pulled it up and over hear head, exposing her lacy black bra and a generous amount of cleavage. She threw her hair back so he could see exactly what they looked liked encased in the cups of a bra. Her hard nipples were clearly visible through the fabric as she bounced them in her hands. She reached behind and unclasped her bra with a loud SNAP! She let the straps fall off her shoulders and gripped her bra from its cups, ready to pull them away.

Coach Blue looked on and waited in anticipation, his eyes glued to her heavenly chest.

"Are you sure you want to see them?" Gretchen asked, winking at him seductively.

"Absolutely sure."

"Before I show you ... I have to know that you'll be willing to coach our basketball team..."

Coach Blue tried his best to keep his cool. He might just be able to milk this. After all, he had no intention of coaching her team.

"I can only promise that I'll think about it."

Gretchen gave a slight frown, but then smiled.

"I'm sure THESE will change your mind." she said pulling her bra off and exposing her bare chest.

Coach Blue's eyes went wide.

They were fantastic! Milky white, slightly tan, big firm juicy melons topped with hard eraser-bud nipples. The bulge in his pants became more noticeable than ever. Gretchen noticed this and began to unzip him. Coach Blue began to knead and squeeze her naked boobs as she freed his cock from his jeans. He even managed to get one big tit into his mouth and suck on it as she leaned forward to pull his prick out. Gretchen moaned as her hand found his big thick cock and his tongue found her hard nipple. She stroked his dick with one hand and used the other to smother his head in her buxom busom. She got down on her knees between his legs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.