Magic Fingers - Cover

Magic Fingers

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I found a sensual massage video of my mother's and it changed my life as it gave me a mission to give pleasure to others. Oh, I got a lot in return, as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Well, your sister tells me you've been doing great things with those fingers of yours. I've watched that video with your sister and, well, it's something I've just wanted and wanted done on me. She tells me you're better than the video."

"Oh, I've studied it lots and, well, tried to do some things on my own, Lauren seems to like what I do."

I was trying to be modest but she came back with, "Your sister says you give her the strongest, best orgasms she's ever had. That's what I want, Kyle. Think you want to try?"

"Yeah, I guess so," said, my heart thumping in my chest.

"So, I guess it's time to get naked, huh? Do you take your clothes off, too, or stay like that?"

"I'll do whatever you want," I answered not wanting to risk screwing this up in any possible way.

"It's supposed to be sensual, right, well, let's both get naked, I think it'll be fun to see what you look like now anyway. The last time I saw your dick it was just a little thing," she told me grinning as she reached back and loosened her halter and slipped it off.

I had just pulled off my shirt when she let her halter drop onto a chair next to her.

"Wow, you are really so beautiful, Kaitlyn," I gushed as I drank in the wonderful, large globes, her nipples, small and pink, she, at sixteen, could rival any girl I'd ever seen in a magazine.

"Thanks, I'm glad you like them, I guess you'll get to know them better," she said as she tugged down her shorts then pulled off the smallest panties I'd ever seen. I had just gotten my pants down as I stood there looking at her. Like my sister, she was shaved clean and smooth and her pussy was perfect, two plump halves grooved down the center where I would explore in detail later on.

"Well?" she asked and I shook myself out of my trance and pulled my briefs to the floor and stepped out of them. "Oh, yeah, lots larger, you look nice, Kyle, it used to be so tiny but, well, I think you were only five or six. Hmm, do you want me on my back or front?"

I told her to lay on her front as I started on her temples, taking my time, getting her relaxed, then to her neck and upper shoulders, sometimes softly, barely touching her, other times, pressing, kneading, really massaging her.

"Mmm, nice," she murmured as I moved along her arms and did her hands and fingers as well. "Feels so good, Kyle, your sister was right."

Next was the middle of her back which was so beautiful and smooth and soft. As I reached over her, I felt the tip of my dick drag over her forearm. She turned her head my way as I felt her hand take my dick and softly squeeze it as I kept massaging her back.

She let go of me as I went down to her lower back and sides, taking lots of time, then went down to her feet and rubbed each toe and used my knuckles on her arches which she said really felt good.

On to her ankles and calves then she opened slightly as I moved to the back of her thighs, rubbing, massaging, touching lightly, just softly dragging my fingertips across her skin, I wanted her to begin to know that the massage was getting more sensuous.

I dragged my fingers along her inner thighs staying away from her pussy for now but she widened more as I could now easily see her cleft glistening in the afternoon light.

I went up onto her lower back again, pressing down, working her muscles, then onto her butt itself, kneading and caressing her, dipping my fingers down, no, not quite there but close. She moved her knee up further but I wasn't ready for her pussy yet. She had to really want it.

"Would you turn over, now," I whispered as she rolled onto her back. I was met again with her beautiful breasts that I wanted to go straight to but instead went back up to her scalp and temples. As I stood there massaging her head with my fingers, I was looking down on her body, she was exquisite and I looked down at myself to see precum oozing out as I went on.

Down her neck again and onto her shoulders and arms and fingers, yes, I was slow, taking my time, letting it all build, then using my fingertips along her upper chest only to skip down to her toes and feet again, then moving up the front of her calves and thighs, again softly moving along the inside of her thighs, close but not quite to her pussy as she moaned softly. From there, I went to her middle and rubbed her stomach and abdomen with my palms down then I lifted straight up from her to bring both index fingers down to just barely touch the tips of her nipples. Her eyes sprang open at that as a smile crossed her face and her eyes closed again. I softly tweaked her nipples, turning my fingers around on them, then sliding my hands down the curves of her breasts. She was on her back but, just like my sister, her breasts didn't slump at all, they just stood proudly up like the most beautiful mountains imaginable. My hands caressed them over and over.

"Mmm, that's nice, you are good, really good," she whispered. "Um, Kyle, would you kiss me?" she asked softly as her hand went toward me and her fingers slipped around my dick. She was smiling at me as I bent over and kissed her. She immediately opened her mouth to me as our tongues began caressing while her hand started rubbing me back and forth.

I really didn't expect any of this. I figured that she would maybe let me see her body, after all it was difficult to give a sensual massage any other way but I never expected she would ask me to take my clothes off, too. Or ask me to kiss her. Or to take my dick in her hand and stroke me. And that felt so good.

I kissed her a minute more, then raised back up as my hands began to leave her breasts and move down.

"Yes, Kyle, my pussy, oh, do my pussy, god, I'm so horny, I've never wanted it more than this. Rub me, put your finger in, please get me off, please," she begged as her hand squeezed my cock, then stroked it back and forth.

"You've got me so fucking hot, Kyle, just get me off and I'll fuck you crazy. I'm good, too, this girl knows how to make a guy very, very happy. Just get me off, please. I'll do anything."

She had widened her legs as far as she could so I took my forefinger and ran it around the outside of her pussy, barely touching her, still an inch or so away, just making her want to more and more. Then I leaned over and blew on her pussy as I gave it the softest touches along her slit as I could.

"OMIGOD, KYLE," she screamed, as her hips flew up and down trying to fuck my finger which was barely in contact with her. "UH, UHH, UHH, UUH, OH, KYLE, put your finger in, I'm cumming," and I ran two fingers up inside her and fucked her very fast as she bucked and thrusted against my hand over and over and over until she finally stopped to lay there panting hard, her chest rising and falling as she came down from a fantastic orgasm. My other hand was on her chest, softly rubbing her breasts but also feeling how out of breath she was.

"Oh, Kyle, man, your sister said you were good, but, let me tell you, that was fabulous. You just kept me hanging over the cliff for, oh, I don't know how long. I have to tell you that's the best, strongest, longest orgasm I've ever had," and she pulled me down and kissed me, tongue and all as she continued moving her hand on my cock.

Then, she moved and raised up, got up on her knees and bent down and began sucking my dick. This was one of the most beautiful girls in my sister's high school and, yes, she was giving me a blowjob. Not only a blowjob but a fantastic blowjob, sucking, licking, tonguing around the head, oh, she was so good. After having my hands everywhere on her gorgeous body for almost an hour and a half, her sucking didn't take long before I was spewing my cum into her mouth as she swallowed it away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.