The Feminization of Henry - Cover

The Feminization of Henry

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Henry marries Sally, a woman with a dominating personality. He quickly finds he can't satisfy her, and in her frustration she turns to her mother, who knows how to feminize men. Before long Henry is a panty-wearing sissy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   TransGender   CrossDressing   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Voyeurism   Transformation  

It was after Mistress Sally had feminized her husband Henry and helped her girlfriends successfully sissify their husbands, that she realized it was time for women everywhere to stand up and assert themselves, to proclaim their true dominance over men once and for all.

She was sitting with some of her friends at a local coffee bar, while all of their sissy husbands sat at the next table and giggled and chattered away, all of them decked out in their frilliest of dresses, squealing with delight at the silliest things.

"Look at them," Sally said. "They're empty-headed bimbos now. Just weak little pansies, and that's all they ever were. They just needed a strong woman to put them in panties, and they became as meek and submissive as can be."

"To think we ever saw anything masculine in them," Sally's friend Lucretia said. She was wearing a low cut black leather slinky dress that oozed power and strength. Her black eyeshadow and purple lipstick made her look like a fetish goddess, and she sneered as she looked at the giggling sissy husbands. "We've crushed their wills, and brought out their inner sissy."

The other women laughed heartily. They all looked like strong, predatory Amazons, with their full lips and their sneering smiles and their voluptuous bodies spilling out of their tight dresses and suits. They had let their inner dominatrix out, and they were in love with power and domination.

It was at that moment that Sally got the idea to form a secret society of dominatrix women. They would exist to glorify female power, and to crush the men around them, turning them into weak sissies who wanted nothing more than to wear panties and frilly dresses.

"We can dominate men one by one, until we take over the world," Sally said. "Think about it: for millennia women have been subservient to men. Now, we're going to turn the tables. From now on, women will rule the world, and men will be their sissy slaves. We will crush them one by one, till we have them where we want them: under our spike heels."

The other women, who had tasted the elixir of power and wanted more, cheered and clapped. They joined hands in a pact to create an organization of strong, dominant women, an organization that would turn the world upside down, putting women on top once and for all.

At first, they operated in secrecy. They recruited women through casual conversations at the gym, the office, the supermarket, even at church. It never took long to find candidates -- all they had to do was get a wife complaining about her husband, and the next thing you knew, the conversation progressed to a general complaint about how all men are lazy, lying, deceitful, power-hungry, vulgar jerks who think of nothing but sex and don't do enough work around the house. "What if I said you could change all that?" Sally's women would say. "What if I could show you how to get the upper hand, to turn those miserable men into panty-wearing sissies who exist only to serve you?"

Most women liked that idea, and wanted to hear more.

It would start by them going to weekly classes at Sally's apartment. There they learned how to dress and look like vixens -- tight dresses, spike heels, heavy makeup, hair pulled back in a tight bun. More importantly, they learned how to have the attitude of a dominatrix -- sneering, swaggering, dripping with sexiness, but always denying their poor hubbies even the merest hint of sex. They learned to have so much confidence in themselves that they became more desirable, because men are always in thrall to confident women. "You call the shots," was the mantra Sally taught them. "You are always in charge, and you call the shots."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.