The Feminization of Henry
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Henry marries Sally, a woman with a dominating personality. He quickly finds he can't satisfy her, and in her frustration she turns to her mother, who knows how to feminize men. Before long Henry is a panty-wearing sissy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   TransGender   CrossDressing   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Note: The characters in this story are all adults.

Henrietta and Fredi became fast sissy friends, and their mistresses often brought them together for a little sissy fun. It was such a treat for Sally and Lucretia to dress the sissies in cute little frocks with lots of stiff petticoats and frilly panties, and then watch how they flounced around in their high heels and lisped like little girls.

"Oh, Fredi, don't you adore the pink dress my mistress put me in?" Henrietta would say.

"It's to die for, dear," Fredi would reply, mincing about with his wrists limp. "I think you are the cutest thing I've ever seen!"

Sally and Lucretia would laugh uproariously at the sight of their two sissy husbands mincing about and lisping like that. They would always play a little game where they tied the sissies together and let them kiss, kiss, kiss till the sissies got all hot and bothered and started rubbing their little tiny peenies together till they squirted sissy cream in their panties in a shuddering, screaming orgasm. Lucretia and Sally would laugh and clap their approval, and toast each other for the great job they had done in turning their husbands into girly men.

They were like trained pets now, ready to be led around and forced to do just about anything for their mistresses' amusement. Sally and Lucretia would often take them on outings, where they giggled to see all the stares and smirks their sissies got from salesgirls, policemen, waiters -- just about anyone who saw them found them so amusing. It was fun for the mistresses to see what happened when their sissies saw a particularly virile man, like the time they had to walk by a construction site and the workers in their short sleeve shirts with their muscles bulging caused the sissies to get all hot and bothered and to cream their panties in unison.

In fact, it was that day that other women started coming up to Sally and Lucretia to ask how to turn their husbands into sissies, and the mistresses got the idea to start a little school in Sally's apartment, to teach women how to sissify their men. Before long they had dozens of strong, successful women coming to learn how to sissify their hubbies. Sally and Lucretia taught them the essentials of how to break their hubbies' will and turn them into submissive, simpering sissies. When the sissies were ready, Sally decided to have a sissy fashion show to see how much progress they had made.

When the big night came it was quite a sight to see. Sally's apartment was filled with women in tight dresses that hugged their curves, showing plenty of jaw-dropping cleavage, and they had their sissies in tow. You could hardly see for all the frills and ruffles. And the noise! The air was ringing with high-pitched, lisping voices and swishing ruffles.

Some of the sissies had French maid uniforms on, others were dressed in pink gingham frocks with white knee socks and Mary Jane shoes, while others were in tutus with ruffly collars and lacy white sleeves, and -- well, it was just a riot of sissy outfits. They all minced about in high heels and their dresses were so short you could see their ruffly panties covering their fat sissy bottoms. Some of them, the ones who had lost all control over themselves, were even wearing fluffy white diapers. All of them had panty bulges in front, because the sight of so many simpering sissies together in one room had them all on the edge of orgasm.

After the sissies had served their mistresses tea and cakes, Sally clapped her hands and called everyone to attention.

"Okay mistresses," she said. "It's time for the sissy fashion show."

At that, the sissies all clapped their hands and jumped up and down, squealing with delight. It took a few sound spanks on their bottoms from their mistresses to get them quieted down.

"Let's have the first contestant," Sally said. She had a list of the contestants in her hand, and she read the first one: "Sissy Prissypanties, owned by Mistress Evelyn."

The mistresses were sitting on chairs in a circle in the large living room, and Sissy Prissypanties minced out in the center, for all to see. She was wearing a cute wide-brimmed pink hat, a short lavender dress with three petticoats underneath, baby-blue ruffled panties, and white stockings and high heels. He was carrying a cute little white purse, and he took a little mirror from it and primped his golden blonde ringlets while the mistresses murmured their approval.

"That's my husband Frank," Mistress Sue, a big-bosomed woman in a tight black suit said. "He used to be an auto mechanic. Can you believe it? He can't pass by a mirror now without primping his hair. And he owns more panties than any woman I know. When I caught him in my panty drawer, he confessed that he secretly loved the feel of satin panties, and within a month I turned him into a mincing sissy boy."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.