The Feminization of Henry
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Henry marries Sally, a woman with a dominating personality. He quickly finds he can't satisfy her, and in her frustration she turns to her mother, who knows how to feminize men. Before long Henry is a panty-wearing sissy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   TransGender   CrossDressing   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Voyeurism   Transformation  

After Sally gave Henrietta a good ass whipping, he became much more docile. He was a good little sissy boy who did what he was told. Henrietta had given in to Sally's dominant nature, and he wanted only to serve her now.

Sally, for her part, enjoyed being a dominant more each day. She worked Henrietta hard serving her, and she found it thrilling to make him more feminine and subservient. She treated him like her slave, and if he didn't do his housework perfectly she took him over her knee and gave him a good, hard spanking on his panty clad bottom.

Now, the effect of all these spankings and whippings made Henrietta very ass conscious. It seemed like he was growing more aware of his ass every day. The feminine hormone injections were making his hips swell and his ass was getting more plump. He had tiny little breasts and a big round ass, and he had already gone up two sizes in his panties.

"Look at that big ass you have," Sally said, one day when he was doing housework in his maid's uniform. Sally lifted up his short skirt and petticoat, and poked him in his bottom. "Your ass is as big as a woman's, you pansy. Pretty soon we'll have to buy you a bigger size of panties, because you're growing out of these ruffled ones."

Henrietta curtseyed and said, "Yes, mistress," lisping his words, and blushing, but secretly he thrilled to hear that his ass was getting bigger. A bigger, more sensitive ass meant that his spankings would be more pleasurable. Sometimes now his ass got all twitchy and fluttery, in anticipation of a good spanking. It only took a few strokes from Sally's palm on his ass to get his wee little dicky hard, and in no time at all he was moaning with pleasure and asking Sally to spank him harder.

He was still ashamed about how he'd cum when Joe Dugan, Sally's boyfriend, had stroked his little man root, but he couldn't stop fantasizing about Joe. Joe happened to be a very well-built man who worked out at the gym constantly, and Henrietta got flustered being around such a manly man. When Joe came to visit, he sometimes came straight from the gym, and he'd strip off his clothes and take a shower with Sally. Seeing his broad shoulders and massive chest, his rugged good looks and his teeny-tiny little ass made Henrietta go weak in the knees. He would flounce back to his bedroom and lay in his frilly sheets and think about Joe's strong hands touching his ass, making it warm and tingly with every touch.

Henrietta tried to deal with his feelings by modeling outfits in front of the mirror, putting on makeup, experimenting with new hairstyles and practicing walking in high heels. Sometimes it would get too hard to repress, however, and he'd sneak a peek in the doorway of Sally's bedroom to watch Joe and Sally making love. The sight of Joe's naked, muscular body would get his heart beating fast, and he'd get lightheaded and almost faint.

One day Sally caught Henrietta peeking, and she said, "Joe, I think we have a Peeping Tomasina. She needs some punishment. Bring her to me."

Joe went to the doorway and grabbed Henrietta by the wrist and brought her back to the bed. Henrietta secretly thrilled to have the naked Joe this close to her.

"Hm," Sally said, lifting up Henrietta's skirt and seeing the bulge in his panties. "I was going to give this pansy a good, hard spanking, but I've decided to let you do it instead, Joe."

"Sure," Joe said. "My pleasure. He sat down on the edge of the bed and put Henrietta over his knee. Henrietta's bottom quivered in anticipation.

"Slap!" Joe's big hand came down hard on Henrietta's bottom.

"Ouch!" Henrietta said. Joe spanked with a lot more force than Sally, and it stung already.

"Slap!" Joe's hand came down again. His palm was rough and calloused, and it felt like sandpaper on Henrietta's ass.

"You're hurting me!" Henrietta said, kicking her feet in the air.

"Shut up!" Joe said. "This is only the beginning."

He spanked harder and harder, with increasing gusto, and soon Henrietta was crying hot tears, from shame, humiliation, and pain. Then, however, with Sally's laughter ringing in her ears, she passed on to another level -- her little dicky got hard in her panties, and she realized the spanking was making her hot with passion.

"Yes," she screamed, in her girly voice. "Yes! Spank me more, sir." She submitted totally to her spanking, taking pleasure in the discipline of Joe's hand coming down hard on her ass. "Yes, yes, yes!".

Joe spanked harder, and soon Henrietta was squirting his hot juices all through his panties, filling them with cum. His body quivered and shook with the orgasm, and when Joe stopped spanking, Henrietta was a limp rag, from a gusher that had drained every last speck of masculinity from him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.