Busted - Cover

Busted

Copyright© 2011 by awnlee jawking

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My girlfriend and I have an open relationship, but there are consequences for cheating without permission... (Note that parts of this story have a high 'yeuk' factor)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   BDSM   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Claire's Aunt Delia, who lived some way out of the city, had to go to City General Hospital for the day for a barrage of tests. Claire had arranged to transport her there and back and give her moral support throughout the day, as there was no other family member available to do it. Then, a couple of days beforehand, the company Claire and I worked for announced an important budget meeting for Office Managers on the day in question.

I readily volunteered to take Claire's place. I worked for a different department and I wasn't an Office Manager anyway so I was free to take a day off. Although I had only met her a few times, I liked Claire's Aunt Delia. She seemed to have more similarities with Claire in terms of looks and personality than Claire's own mother.

The day was mind-numbingly boring and I was glad I had the foresight to take a book to read as Aunt Delia and I spent hour after hour in one waiting room after another, but eventually all the tests had been completed successfully and it was then a matter of waiting a couple of weeks for the results.

I drove Aunt Delia home then returned to the city. It was earlier than I expected, so I decided to call into work to surprise Claire and negotiate plans for that evening. We hadn't arranged anything beforehand since we hadn't known how long Aunt Delia's tests would take.

Driving past an up-market florist, I suddenly floored the brake: they had a sign announcing a special offer on green roses! If you've ever tried to buy flowers for a redhead, you'll know just how difficult it is. Red roses clash horribly, yellow roses mean jealousy, white roses mean platonic love, but green roses are perfect! I went in and bought a large bunch. The fact that they were strongly scented was a bonus.

Arriving at work, I made my way to Claire's office. The door was open and her belongings were still scattered around so she hadn't yet left for the day, but I couldn't see Claire anywhere. I guessed she was in another meeting.

I found a large vase and took it to the cloakroom to fill with water. On my way back, I heard strange noises emanating from one of the conference rooms, and the shutters were down so I couldn't see in. I deposited the vase on Claire's desk and stood the roses in it. She couldn't miss them, and she had to know they were from me. Returning to the conference room to investigate the noises, I tried the door but it was locked!

As Office Manager, Claire kept emergency spare keys in her office, and I retrieved the spare for the conference room. I managed to time unlocking the door with some particularly loud noises inside so nobody heard me, then I opened the door a fraction, hoping it wasn't a management meeting still in progress.

Inside I saw Claire and the little red-haired temp lying on the conference table and sixty-nining. Claire was on her back with the little red-haired temp on top. From my end of the room I could see that Claire's skirt was up round her waist, she wasn't wearing any panties, and the little red-haired temp was licking away at her glistening, hairy pussy as though she were lapping up the nectar of the gods. I couldn't see, but it sounded as though Claire was capably reciprocating. The lascivious sight made my cock rock hard, causing an enormous bulge in my pants. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to shuck my clothes and join in, but that would have been impolite.

Claire bucked her hips, thrusting them up against the little red- haired temp's mouth, and I heard the familiar squeal of her orgasm. The little red-haired temp gave her a few seconds to recover, then resumed her tongue-lashing. A couple of minutes later the little red- haired temp seemed to lose concentration, her eyes glazed over, then she moaned and shuddered through an orgasm of her own. A few seconds later she pulled herself together and made to resume pleasuring Claire. That's when she happened to look up and see me watching.

In shock, the little red-haired temp sat back on Claire's face, causing muffled protests. I gave her a wink and held a finger to my lips in a gesture of silence. The little red-haired temp, blushing bright pink with embarrassment, nodded her head as a gesture of understanding, raised her haunches off Claire's face so she could breathe again, and resumed her oral ministrations to my girlfriend.

Noticing Claire's discarded panties on the conference room carpet, I reached over and picked them up. I held the gusset to my nose and savoured her delicious natural odor, causing the little red-haired temp's eyes to widen, before smiling her approval. She winked back at me, furled her tongue to a point and forced it deep inside Claire, who demonstrated her approval with an especially loud moan. I carefully backed out of the conference room and closed the door, taking Claire's panties with me. From the sounds continuing to emanate from within, Claire had been completely oblivious to my visit.

I returned to Claire's office, drew a winking smiley on a yellow sticky, and stuck it to the front of Claire's panties, which I left in the middle of her desk next to the vase. She would know she was well and truly busted!

Later that evening, after first checking by text message, Claire turned up at my apartment with our favorite, a Chinese.

"Thank you for the roses, they were beautiful. And such a wonderful scent!"

Claire pulled me into a passionate kiss. There was an added piquancy to her normal taste and I knew exactly which little red-haired temp it originated from. I slid my hands under her skirt, and grabbed her ass, squeezing her delicious orbs. She was wearing panties! When we broke the kiss, Claire hitched up her skirt at the front. My smiley sticky was still attached to the panties.

"I guess you caught me then. How much did you see?" she asked.

"Not enough. That was so hot! I was so hard you would have thought an alien was trying to explode from my pants. I wish I'd had an invitation to that party!"

"You might get your wish. Sylvia isn't coming back after having her baby, so I'm giving the temp a trial as my Personal Assistant."

"And is she meeting your requirements?"

"I'm frequently coming to the conclusion she does."

We both smiled at the wordplay. Then Claire couldn't help bringing up the subject most on her mind.

"Have you decided on the consequences yet?" she asked.

"I'll let you know," I smirked, knowing Claire would get more wound up about it than I would.

That night, when I fucked Claire, I squirted so much I thought the neighbors underneath might complain of a leak. Claire seemed to enjoy it too. While she loves oral sex, she loves the sensation of fullness from a hard cock even more.

I did a lot of internet research before I decided on my retribution. Claire kept her bikini line waxed, but other than an occasional trim, the rest of her pussy was quite hairy. That's not all bad, because the hair soaks up her delicious natural redhead odor, but it's not much fun getting hair between your teeth when you're giving a pussy- licking. I had asked Claire whether she would shave for me, but she said that if she shaved once, she would have to do it every couple of days or she'd get stubble-rash on her nether regions. Since shaving so often was very time-consuming, she preferred to stay hairy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.