A Lucrative Business - Cover

A Lucrative Business

Copyright© 2011 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Based on the inspiration given me by a true related tale, of how a prim and proper couple who's wife did not like sex became a slut and cuckold to a very business like person.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size  

Paying for the dress

At exactly 11 AM Mary knocked on John's office door and after hearing a single word command of enter she opened the door and stepped inside closely followed by Bill. John turned to face her and totally ignoring Bill he demanded that she raised her skirt to prove she had obeyed the first rule and that she was not wearing panties. An excited Mary carried out John's commands almost energetically which was a surprise to Bill, for his normally placid and sexually uninterested wife was now displaying clear tendencies to be a raving nymphomaniac.

Delighted that she had obeyed, John asked Bill if he had enjoyed eating her cunt after the party finished and almost as one both Bill and Mary announced simultaneously that nothing more had happened after John had left. Partially intending to humiliate Bill and partially intending to begin his training to becoming a complete cuckold, John insisted that Bill remove his trousers and any underwear he was wearing. A more cautious Bill almost began to hesitate until a stern look from his wife made him think twice about it, now expecting to be told to leave his underwear off but put his trousers back on, Bill waited with his small 5 inch prick dangling. It was weird but the more he waited the more his cock began to stiffen until he was sporting a 5 1/2 inch hard on, and John never to miss an opportunity to put a cuckold down instantly said, fuck me I have used bigger things than that to stir my tea.

Still waiting to be told to put his trousers back on, Bill was suddenly shocked when John came around the desk and opened the office door before saying right let's go. He ushered Mary out the door and left Bill to bring up the rear. To be honest Bill looked a site in shoes and socks, no trousers and underwear and his shirt hardly covering his tiny cock and stark white flesh. At a slow pace John made them walk to a car some distance from the office and Bill was aware of curtains twitching from the cabins they passed, this made him blush but increased his sexual tension and his hard on almost became painful.

When they got to the car Bill was expecting to sit in the back but was immediately told to climb in the driver's seat as he was going to be chauffeur to John and the slut. Bill climbed into the driver's seat and immediately felt a sharp blow to the side of his head, as he recovered he asked what was that for and was told as the chauffeur he should have opened the door for the master and his guests. Bill immediately climbed out of the driver's seat and held open the door while John climbed in and then John indicated for Mary to climbing in as well but she ordered her to kneel on the floor in the large spacious area of the stretch limousine. With a wave of his hand John indicated that Bill could close the door and climb into the driver's seat, he then gave him instructions on where to go and at what speed to travel.

In the interior mirror Bill was able to see his wife still on her knees but undoing her blouse, as the car engine engaged and the car began to move at the required speed. Bill was torn between watching in the mirror and concentrating on his driving as occasional glances told him what his wife was up to, as she was now topless and beginning to suck on John's meaty member. Luckily the traffic was light so there was very few instances where an accident could occur as Bill became almost mesmerised watching his wife so willingly sucking on this man's cock.

Following the direction she been given Bill soon turned the car into an industrial estate and a little further down the road into a private yard, John instructed him to park near the gate and having done so he was told to turn the engine off. John quickly managed to tuck his semi hard cock back in to his trousers before exiting the vehicle by the door held open by Bill. Mary was about to grab her blouse when she was told to leave it and the pair of them was told to follow him.

Once again John lead them slowly through the open air and towards the factory unit which was strangely silent as they half expected to hear the sounds of sewing machines at work in the factory unit that served as Benny's fashion unit. When they finally reached the door John rang the bell and after what seemed like an eternity of both Bill and Mary standing out almost naked in a strange surroundings, the door opened and there stood a man as tall as John himself but considerably older as his white hair revealed. The three people were ushered in and led through what seemed like racks and racks of materials into a large spacious area.

This area must have been where Benny held his press conferences and private fashion shows as it consisted of three leather sofas facing a T shaped Cat walk, against one wall was loads of stackable chairs like the type you would put out for a large audience. Immediately Benny ordered Bill to go stand at the end of the cat walk and to placing his hands upon his head, then turning to Mary he told her to remove the rest of her clothes and as John had told him how much of the bitch in heat she was, maybe she should get down on her hands and knees and act like one. Bill stood and watched as both John and Benny began to undress.

Mary let out an audible gasp when she saw the thickness of Benny's cock, it was about 7 inches in length and about 4 inches in circumference and at that point it was still soft. It was soon Bills turn to start to worry when as he watched Benny's cock began to sway as Benny walked towards Bill. Standing in front of Bill Benny then ordered Bill to get on his knees and to prepare this cock to plunge into his wife's virgin arse, as he said this he pointed to his own prick. Knowing to refuse would be suicidal Bill knelt down as instructed and meekly opened his mouth to accept what would be only his second other man's cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.