The Making of Mistress Wright
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - How a fem-dom came to be, from a bullied ugly duckling to a beautiful confident swan with attitude. What started as fantasises about revenge begin to take on a sexual deviation and leads ultimately to her becoming a fully-fledged fem-dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Jemma arrived at the meeting point, some 20 minutes before their agreed time, she sat in a place where she could see the door and waited. Sure enough 10 minutes before the time they agreed to meet, Johnny Baldock turned up and although he didn't see her, she was able to observe everything he did. She watched as he selected the bay that he intended the pair of them to sit in and enjoy their meal, she also observed him preparing a surprise for her and that he secreted a bottle, right by the side of where he would sit and she suspected that this contained a date rape drug. Being forewarned she was now armed in advance and able to make sure whatever the bottle contained John himself would drink and not her.

Carefully slipping out the side door, unseen by John, Jemma quickly made their way around to the front door and entered as if just arriving. John immediately stood up and welcomed her before guiding her to the bay, fully expecting her to take the right hand side of the table but instead she chose the exact area where he had been seen to have sat. John was now in a fix, should he complain that she had taken his seat and have her wondering what all the fuss was about or should he say nothing and wait for a chance to reclaim the bottle. John decided to bide his time and wait for a chance to get hold of the bottle and continue with his own plan.

Without being seen, Jemma managed to put the bottle into her handbag before anything else happened and soon asked John to get her a drink, without thinking John asked what she would like to drink and set off to fetch it. When John returned he found that Jemma had switched sides and she excused her actions by saying that where she was sat, she could feel a draft on her neck which was irritating her. John accepted this without question because it now served his purpose for her to be sat where she was now but when he felt for the bottle he just couldn't figure out where the bottle had gone to and rather foolishly he assumed that it had slipped beneath the bench, so he cursed his luck and waited for a chance to retrieve it.

Jemma never gave him that chance, as they ate their way through a delightful meal and both drank lots of coffee before John finally asked the bill and they left almost arm in arm. Outside the restaurant, John made his excuse that he had left his wallet on the table and hurried back inside. Still no sign of his clear glass bottle half full of the hipnol, date rape drug. He figured that the waiter had found the glass bottle and had discarded it; He cursed his luck and swore under his breath that the bottle and its contents had cost him £40.00 but there was now nothing he could do, so he returned to where he had asked Jemma to wait for him.

John was trying to be the gentleman and offered to walk Jemma home, which she gladly accepted and they chatted about silly nonsense as they walked toward her home. Upon arriving at Jemma's place, she turned and invited him in for a coffee, which he this time accepted eagerly. Jemma told him to make himself comfortable in the living room, while she made him the coffee, which he did unaware of what was about to befall him. As Jemma made the coffee she wondered how much of the liquid she should use, but upon opening her handbag she found the bottle missing, she was puzzled as to where it could be because she had not let the handbag out of her sight since placing the bottle within it. It was Jemma's turn to silently curse the missing bottle.

Instead of carrying out her hastily prepared plan, Jemma returned to her original idea, so she made the coffee as normal and returned into the living room to find John sitting rather nervously on the sofa. Placing the coffee's on the coffee table she sat down deliberately close to John and leaned towards him asking if he really found her as attractive as he had said the other day. As John looked towards her, he could not help but notice the top two buttons on her blouse was now open and showing an intriguing amount of cleavage. Jemma licked her lips as she noticed where John was clearly staring before she suddenly coughed and as John reacted he saw her pointing up at her face as she softly said, my head is here John you silly boy.

John was not used to being referred to as a boy, so he was about to snap back, when he saw her hands go up to her top most fastened button and quickly deftly undo it. "Do you think my breasts are a little too large for my Frame? John" she asked. John gulped as he shook his head and suddenly Jemma realised that he was not as experienced as he had made out.

She quickly took his hand and led him slowly up the stairs asking him not to tell anyone about what was going to happen, again John gulped and nodded. Once in the bedroom she softly asked John to show her his cock and John hesitated, so she purred, please John, people say you are really well endowed and I just want to see it for myself.

Feeling a little more brazen, John undid the belt and allowed his trousers to slide to the floor, "No no John, please take them off completely for me!" Jemma pleaded. Now seemingly in a world of his own, john did as he was told and before he knew it he stood there naked in front of Jemma, who was still fully dressed. While a wry smile Jemma told him to sit on the edge of the bed, and she slowly removed her blouse, her quarter cup bra straining to contain her large breasts. "Lay back, John!" she commanded.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.