From Candace to Candy - Cover

From Candace to Candy

Copyright© 2011 by Ving Too

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - His sister becomes his sex toy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Wednesday night I called Clem and set up a visit to the theater for the next night. I told him that John, Helen and their daughter Mandy were going to join Candy and me there. He stuttered for a second or two before saying fine.

"Do you think you can get 15 or 20 men for the ladies?"

"I'll start spreading the news as soon as we hang up the phone. A day and a half notice and I should be able to find some trust worthy men."

"Great," I replied, "I'm really looking forward to it. Set it up for eight o'clock and the ladies will be there dressed in their sexiest."

I heard a groan as I hung up and chuckled. Clem and the boys were in for a real treat; they were going to gang fuck a 14 year old, and a mother with her 15 year old daughter. I got hard at the thought too.

At school things were progressing nicely. This morning we all watched JJ finger fuck Candy as she leaned against a wall. Those who hadn't seen her squirt were amazed when it splattered on the opposite wall. Several girls wanted to learn how to do it. By the end of the day learning to squirt had become a class lesson.

Before we left for the day Dr. Basterio announced that there was going to be a contest the next morning for the prettiest panties and the sexiest panties, the winners would be allowed to fuck the boy or boys of their choice. That set off a chorus of yahoos from the boys and looks of determination from the girls. That night there was a run on the local lingerie stores. Showing once again that money means power; Candy went on line to the sluttiest lingerie site she could find and ordered an overnight delivery, cost being no object. She did the same from the most elegant lingerie site too.

"If they let me change panties maybe I can win both," she grinned at me, "even if they don't it will be nice to have some pretty panties to wear for you, James."

"That's very thoughtful of you Candy, but now it's time to get ready for the theater. Take your shower and enema and I'll have your clothes laid out for you."

At 7:30 we were at the Gigots. The girls, and I include Helen in that; for she looked like a girl too, because of what they were wearing and how they looked. They were all wearing see through white blouses with only the bottom two buttons fastened. Their skirts were just barely covering their panty covered pussies in the front, and because of the curve of their asses, left the bottom third of their panty covered ass cheeks exposed. Black thigh highs adorned their legs and they each wore a pair of 4 inch high heels. Their hair was pulled back in pony tails and Helen looked just like a teenager. They were the incarnation of every mans dream of a teenage slut and the best part is, they are going to prove it.

We arrived at the theater a little past eight. The lobby was filled with men. Clem locked the door as soon as we entered and when the men saw the girls their mouths dropped open and the room grew eerily silent.

A path was made for us and before we entered the door I turned the girls around and put them in a row all facing the men.

I stood behind Candy and put my arms around her.

"Excuse me, Gentlemen, if I may have your attention. My name is James and this is my 14 year old stepsister Candy. She wants to fuck you men tonight. Please feel free to pinch her tits and nipples too."

With that said I proceeded to do it; I pulled her blouse apart exposing her size 34 tits and pinched her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. Candy moaned.

"I like to see her fucked with her clothes on, so she has worn a short skirt and panties with an elastic leg band. So please just pull her panties aside when you want to put your cocks in her pussy or ass."

And again I demonstrated what I said by hiking up Candys skirt and pulling her panties aside.

"One word of caution, she squirts, so if any of you have to go home to a wife or girlfriend, you might be advised to take your pants off, and lest I forget, she likes to be spanked too."

Once more I put words into action. I spun Candy around, put her head under my left arm and forced her to bend over. I then gave her 5 firm whacks on her ass, by the last one I could feel her juices overflowing her panties.

I then stepped behind Mandy.

"Gentleman, this is my girlfriend Mandy." I heard her gasp. "Yes, "I whispered into her ear, "I want you for my girlfriend. It will make it all the more exciting when I watch these men fuck your ass."

Mandy gasped again and leaned back, rubbing her skirt and panty covered ass against my crotch.

"Mandy has different needs then Candy. Her nipples are sensitive, so no rough stuff with her. Also, no spanking. However, Mandy loves to have a cock in her ass. If you want to get her off you'll fuck her ass."

I spun Mandy around and bent her over. I licked my right middle finger and with my left moved her panties out of the way so the men could see me stick it in her asshole.

Mandy squealed and then sighed as I glided it in and out. I did that a few times then stood her back up facing the men and put the finger in her mouth where she proceeded to lick and suck it.

"She also loves to suck cocks so feel free to airtight her. And now I will introduce John."

John stood behind Helen.

"Thank you James, yes my name is John and this lovely young thing is my wife Helen. Helen is also the mother of Mandy."

A gasp was heard through the crowd.

"Yes," said John, smiling, "you all will get a chance to fuck a mother and her 15 year old daughter. But there is much more to Helen than that. She likes pain with her fucking."

And with that, John brought out a set of nipple clamps. Alligator clamps, and I do mean alligator; they had serrated edges. He reached around Helen and moved the right side of her blouse exposing her right breast. He pinched the nipple and pulled it out as far as it would go. He then attached one of the clamps to it. Helen moaned loudly and her knees buckled slightly. John did the same to her left nipple and Helen almost fell to the floor.

"You should also feel free to spank her pussy and ass, the harder the more she likes it. Please do not leave any permanent marks. Bruises are ok; I trust you know the difference because Clem has vouched for you, just by your being here. Don't let him or me down."

John put words into action too as he lifted Helens skirt and began swatting her panty covered pussy, each blow getting harder and harder. His last one had Helen on the floor, a puddle of her cunt juice surrounding her. He roughly picked her up and bent her over with her ass to the men. He began spanking her panty covered ass very, very, hard. The smacks rang through the lobby, the only sound among the heavy breathing men.

"I like to see Helen fucked in her clothes too and she has the same elastic leg band on her panties as Candy and Mandy, but if you want to spank her bare ass you are free to take them off."

John nodded to me and I once again spoke to the men.

"Now to continue this fantasy of ours, I would like you men to go into the theater and sit around like you normally would, just leave one of the couches open for the ladies. They will be in shortly. Just go along with us and the dialogue you hear and you will have a great night. We will let you know when to join in, please leave them alone until then. OK? Any questions?

"Will they do girl-girl?" One of the men spoke out.

"Yes, in any combination you like." I heard the murmur

"Yes, that includes mother eating daughters pussy and daughter eating mothers. And if you like, you can watch a father fuck his daughter too."

And with that I gestured the men into the theater. When the lobby was empty I told Mandy to get a bottle of lube. When she left I kissed Candy and stuck two fingers up her cunt. She was sopping wet. I finger fucked her until she came, leaving a puddle on the well worn rug. Mandy had come back by this time and I had her lean over so I could apply a generous amount of lube to her asshole. I used two fingers in her asshole also, getting her ready for the assault that was to come.

John, in the meantime, had been spanking and slapping Helens tits and ass, getting her ready for her abasement.

When he felt she was ready, her tits and ass a glowing red, he and I went into the theater.

The theater was large enough to hold eight 6 person couches. There were two along each wall and four were facing the screen. The screen itself was a bar sized TV with an HD DVD playing. The movie didn't matter, we weren't here for that.

The 17 men were scattered around, but they had left the second couch facing the screen empty. They were no dummies, the second row, as it were, could easily be seen from the wall couches and from the first and third rows. Only the fourth row would be obstructed, but no one was sitting there either.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.