From Candace to Candy - Cover

From Candace to Candy

Copyright© 2011 by Ving Too

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - His sister becomes his sex toy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Candy and I arrived at the Gigots' for dinner at 7. We were met by Helen and ushered in to their home. She told us the servants had been given the night off so she and Mandy would be serving dinner. That was why she greeted us in a French maid outfit. It was black, with a bustier top that held her tits up but did not cover them. Her nipples had been rouged and their redness drew my eyes to them. When Helen saw where I was looking her nipples immediately got harder and I could see them expand over the top of the bustier. Her short skirt was held out by a petticoat slip; it came to just below her ass cheeks so every time she moved she exposed her bright shiny pink ruffled panties. She led us into the dinning room where she seated us. Mandy entered carrying a tray and set it down and began passing out soup bowls. She was dressed like her mother only her panties were bright yellow.

John sat at the head of the table with Candy on his left and Helen on his right. I sat between Helen and Mandy.

"Mandy has told you that we told her how we met you two," John began

"we also told her that we would tell her about our sexual lives when the 4 of us got together. If I may I would like to share that story now." Candy and I instantly said yes

"Please do," I said, "then I will tell you how Candy and I came to be in that bookstore too."

"Thank you, I would love to hear that tale," he chuckled.

"I met your mother when she was 12, Mandy, and I was 32. She was just the prettiest little thing I had ever seen. She took my heart away." He stopped for a moment, looked at his wife and picked up her right hand and kissed its' open palm.

"And I wanted to fuck her in the worst way. I spotted her on a playground. She was wearing a skirt and didn't care that she exposed her panties with just about every move she made. When she came and sat on the bench near me I told her I liked her panties and she could show them to me any time she wanted to. She smiled and the next day she was in my apartment and I was running my hands over her panty covered pussy and ass cheeks. I taught her how to suck a cock that day. We met every chance we could after that with her becoming a better and better cocksucker with each passing encounter. For her 13th birthday I fucked her finally. She became pregnant with you, Mandy and we married soon after you were born. Being so young she was bound to make mistakes, mistakes that had to be punished; so I started spanking her. We soon discovered that she liked being spanked and she liked even more being told what to do, by the time she was 18 I had a full blown submissive on my hands. I knew from the beginning she had a streak of exhibitionism in her so when she turned 18 I started taking her places where she could show off her tits and panties. One of those places was a dirty bookstore. As the years passed we started getting more and more turned on and the slutier Helen acted in the store. When we discovered the gloryhole booths Helen began sucking strangers cocks and from there it progressed to fucking strangers too. My acceptance of Helen as a submissive grew also; I came to enjoy ordering her around and inflicting pain on her."

With that he leaned over, grabbed Helens nipples and pinched them between his thumb and forefinger. He pinched and pulled them until Helen moaned.

"God I love being able to do that any time I want," he grinned at me.

I couldn't help but laugh

"I'm sorry to laugh, John," I said, "but you reminded me of something my friend JJ said today at school. He can lift any girls skirt up and look at and play with her panty covered pussy any time he wants and he won't get his face slapped."

"Oh I would never think, let alone dare to strike my Sir," Helen interrupted.

"No I imagine you wouldn't," I replied, "Nor would Candy think or dare to strike me." And I went on to tell them how Candace became Candy.

"What did you think about daddy when you first met, momma?" Mandy asked Helen, I would like to hear your side if you don't mind daddy?"

"No, not at all, I too would like to hear my little pet tell you what she thinks of how we met."

Helen turned red and she stammered at first

"We ... well truth be told I knew I was flashing your dad my panties, I was doing it on purpose. I had heard my mother and father making love and heard my mother scream in joy and happiness. I wanted to experience that too. Then I heard him say how much he liked looking at her panties and how much looking at them turned him on. So I decided I was going to show my panties to the first available good looking guy and let him fuck me. It turned out to be your father and I am overjoyed it did. While he was teaching me how to fuck he started playing with my nipples harder and harder and we discovered that the harder he played with them the more I liked it. Then he spanked me one time and I came on his lap. He started beating me with paddles and floggers and I came even more. So now I am totally his. Enough so that I prepared his own daughter so he could fuck her."

Mandy jumped in

"That was last night. She bathed me, gave me an enema, washed and brushed my hair, put on my make up and let me wear one of her sexiest nightgowns so daddy could have a beautiful teenage daughter to fuck to his hearts content. She even guided his cock into my pussy and while he fucked me she sucked on my tits, and when he came she cleaned off his cock with her mouth and then sucked all of our cum out of my pussy." She sighed, "God it was marvelous."

For the next hour or so we told each other fucking stories; they related a story about Helens first gangbang, I told about fucking a mother and daughter. Mandy told us how she lost her virginity and Candy told how she lost hers, again with ohh, ahhs and sighs from Mandy and Helen.

"Gosh that is so romantic," Mandy said, "I wish my deflowering was like that instead of a quickie one off."

With dinner over we went to their playroom, one that until the night before had been off limits to Mandy. As we entered the locked room John turned to Mandy

"Mandy my lovely daughter, her is your own key to what is now our playroom. With this key I am trusting that you will act responsibly. If used improperly this is not a playroom but a torture chamber. I am trusting that you will take heed of that difference."

"Oh, daddy," tears sprang out of her eyes, "thank you so much for your trust, I know I am only 16 but I understand your concern and I will make sure this remains a playroom."

I looked around the playroom, and indeed in the wrong hands it very well could be a torture chamber. There were several metal cages, chains hanging from the ceiling, a stock, an X wooden structure, a massage table, a gynecologist table, a t bar made of wood, a padded saw horse and a saddle with a butt plug and vibrator protruding from the seat. The walls were covered with cuffs of various sizes, candles, whips, floggers, paddles, nipple clamps, clothes pins and ropes. In one corner stood a small freezer and when I opened the door saw that it was filled with ice cubes.

John took down some rope and began to tie Helens hands and arms behind her. He put an O ring in her mouth and then used a tube of lubricant to grease up her pussy and ass hole. He led her over to the saddle

"Mandy and Candy why don't you come over here and as I set Helen down on the saddle you two can guide the butt plug and vibrator into her pussy and ass."

Mandy and Candy knelt on each side of the saddle; Mandy holding the vibrator and Candy manipulating the butt plug. Helen lowered her torso by bending her knees until she was seated on the saddle, her legs bent at the knee and her shins resting on the floor. Mandy and Candy made sure that her panties were pulled aside and their respective "weapons" were lined up with her holes so when Helens' ass was firmly planted on the saddle the plug and vibrator were firmly planted in her ass and pussy. John took the remote and turned it on. The vibrator and the butt plug moved independently and they moved in every direction; up, down, sideways and in circles. They moved one at a time, or in succession, or all at once. Soon Helen was moaning and we could see her pussy juice flow down her legs and over the leather saddle. John gave me a nipple clamp and said it was for later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.