From Candace to Candy - Cover

From Candace to Candy

Copyright© 2011 by Ving Too

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - His sister becomes his sex toy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next day at school Candy and I were met in the parking lot by Amanda Gigot. She was dressed much like Candy, short mini skirt, dark hose and a tight top showing she wasn't wearing a bra. Remember Amanda is almost 6 feet tall, she is all legs; her skirt just barely touched the top band of her stockings and whenever she moved her garter straps showed.

"I talked to my parents last night and they told me how you all met. I got so horny I played with myself in front of them and then my father fucked me. It was incredible; when we have time I have to tell you all about it. My parents would like you both to come to our house for dinner tonight. They want to discuss plans for going to the dirty movie theater with you, and guess what? I get to go too. I am so looking forward to that."

"Well, a lot sure has happened to you in the last 24 hours," I laughed.

Amanda gave me a seductive smile

"I know you told my mother you want to fuck me James," she said behind that smile, "and I want to fuck you too. The 'rents said we can do that after dinner. Would you like that James? Hmmm? Want to fuck me in front of my parents?" Amanda laughed and batted her eyelashes at me.

My cock grew another several inches.

"It would be an honor and a privilege to be allowed to fuck someone as beautiful as you, Amanda, anywhere and anytime. If your parents want to see their daughter with a big cock slamming into her cunt far be it from me to interfere," I tried to embarrass her.

She was having none of it

"Oh god yes, James. My mom told me how big your cock is and I can't wait to feel it ramming in and out of my pussy; and if you're a good boy I'll let you put that monster of yours up my ass. And by the way, I am no longer Amanda, from now on I want to be known as Mandy. Like Candy, Mandy is going to be the best slut she can be."

It was me who left the parking lot with a red tinged face, walking along side two females jabbering like magpies. As I looked around me as we walked towards the school every female I saw was wearing a mini skirt and tight top, even the office staff and female teachers.

When we had all settled into our seats for homeroom it was announced that there was going to be a meeting of staff and students in the auditorium. There was much consternation among the students, we only had school wide meetings to discuss bad news.

As we entered the auditorium we noticed the entire school staff and faculty was seating on the stage. Once we students were all seated and quiet settled over the room Dr. Bastereo took center stage.

"As you all know Candace Parker made a rather startling announcement to the school yesterday. Since then I have been approached by several other females who also would like to be sluts for the school. So if you please, would Candace, Sandra, Katherine, Christina and Amanda please come on stage."

The five girls walked out on stage; they could have been strippers for the way they were dressed. All had on very short, very loose mini skirts, dark hose and cut off tee shirts that ended just under the mounds of their tits.

Candy stepped forward

"I am to be called Candy and I am going to be the best slut I can be."

With that she raised her skirt so we all could see her panty covered pussy, then she turned around so we could see how her panties cupped her ass cheeks.

Amanda stepped forward

"I am to be called Mandy and I am going to be the best slut I can be."

Then she also raised her skirt giving us all another look at a panty covered pussy and ass.

The three other girls all did the same thing, Sandra is Sandy, Katherine is Cathy and Christina is Christy; they all gave the same vow and they all raised their skirts.

Dr. Bastereos took over again

"Candy told you yesterday that she would fuck and suck the cocks and pussies of any student who raised their grades or kept an A average; Mandy, Sandy, Cathy and Christy are going to help her. This coming Fridays tests will be graded and posted next week. Once they are known any student whose grade goes up can then sexually use any of these 5 girls. While these young ladies are off limits to the male population this week there are several other options available to you. As most of you know and all of you have heard, I fucked Candy yesterday and Ms. Strang sucked off James Parker. We as faculty and staff have decided that we will be available to you students also."

With that Ms. Strang and Ms. Dunn came forward and stood in front of the students. Ms. Strang was wearing a blouse that was unbuttoned all the way, but she had tied the ends together under her tits, lifting them and making them look even bigger. Her mini skirt was a band of very tight material around her ass and lower belly, it was so tight that her panty line was clearly evident; but the material changed when it left her butt cheeks and became a flowing wisp of some kind of silky fabric, it moved with every motion Ms. Strang made, but it also moved with any hint of a breeze. It was very sexy, her legs were encased in pale blue hose, and when she raised her skirt up to show us her panties we could see she was wearing a matching set of pale blue panties and garter belt.

Ms. Dunn, is a 30 something strawberry blonde; around 5'7", 120 lbs, with big tits for her smallish frame. Her mini skirt didn't come down as far as her stockings and she showed and inch or 2 of bare skin between her stocking tops and its hem. She was wearing a sheer fabric blouse and her tits, aureoles, and nipples were quite evident.

Ms Strang stepped forward to speak

"I am Cynthia Strang, but you can all call me Cindy from now on, even in class. Anytime you boys need to let off some steam from looking at all your pretty classmates you can come use my pussy or mouth to relieve your tensions in class. I am Cindy and I am going to be the slutiest teacher you have ever had."

Ms. Dunn stepped forward

"My name is Helen Dunn, but you all can call me Ellie. My mouth and pussy will also be available to any student, male or female, at any time. I am a slut and I like to fuck and suck cocks and pussies." She raised her skirt showing off bright red panties along with her black garter belt.

The 2 male custodians came forward. One began to talk

"I am known as Nookie, and he is Dohee," he gestured to the other man, who nodded his head, "we are your custodians and now we will be the resident studs for any female student who wants her pussy or mouth fucked."

The two men began to strip. They were hunks, 20 something each, they obviously worked out; not muscle bound but well toned. When they dropped their pants and boxers there was an audible gasp from the females. They were well endowed too, not as big as me, but close.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.