From Candace to Candy - Cover

From Candace to Candy

Copyright© 2011 by Ving Too

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - His sister becomes his sex toy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

A couple of hours later I went into the bedroom to free Candy and let her get ready for her performance at the bookstore. Even though her hands were tied she still managed to get herself off; there was a small puddle of pussy juice between her legs. I untied her, flipped her over on her stomach and gave her ass cheeks several swats with my hand.

"Oww, what was that for," Candy mewed as she rubbed her ass.

"Because I can. Anytime, anywhere, better get used to it, Candy, 'cause I love spanking that incredible 14 year old ass of yours, and besides you weren't supposed to cum"

"But I didn't cum, that just leaked out of me from thinking about having a cock in my pussy and ass at the same time."

"You horny little slut," I laughed. I swatted her on her ass again and said

"Now go take your shower, wear what you normally wear when you've gone to the bookstore before, but this time wear a garter belt and stockings too. When you're ready just come into my bedroom."

Within the hour she was standing in front of me wearing a sheer white button up the front blouse. You couldn't make out her nipples but her dark areolas were quite evident. She had on one of dads ties that drew your attention to her chest. Her skirt was a gray pleated little thing that hemmed out just below the dark band of her nylons. When I motioned with a finger she raised her skirt so I could see what type of panty she was wearing. I was surprised, instead of one of the new pair we had just purchased; she was wearing pale blue cotton panties with little teddy bears on them. They looked like something a pre teen would wear. She could see my surprise.

"The first time I went I didn't think about what kind of panty I was wearing," Candy said, "but when all the men saw them they fell in love with them, so I've been wearing them ever since."

I motioned her to turn around and when she did I could see how their tightness grabbed her ass cheeks and made them even more delectable.

"I can see why they would fall in love with them, they make your ass look actually edible."

When she dropped her skirt I finally noticed she was wearing a beret. The look was mouth watering. She looked like the perfect private school schoolgirl. The fact she was going to a dirty book store dressed like that so she can be gang fucked by a bunch of dirty old men made my cock so hard I wanted to jack off on her face right then and there. I got a sudden thought and decided to wait until we got to the bookstore. I grinned with the thought, she can walk into the store with a fresh load of cum on her face, my cum.

Candy saw my grin and had to ask:

"What are you grinning at now James?"

"Candy, Candy, Candy, when are you going to learn to stop asking questions you don't want to hear the answer to. Now, really, for the last time, I was grinning because I am going to cum on your face just before I walk you into the bookstore."

I heard her gasp.

"And that is why I was grinning," I said, now laughing.

It was easy staying hard on the drive to the bookstore, Candy was sitting with her legs apart and her skirt pulled up so I could see her panty covered pussy. I had my cock out through my zipper and was stroking it as I glanced at the camel toe her tight panties caused. I parked in the back lot of the store, got out and went to Candys side to open her door. I helped her out of the truck, getting one last great panty flash as she spread her legs to get out.

"Get on your knees Candy."

It didn't take me but a few strokes more to blast my semen all over her face. The first explosion hit her nose just below her eyes and splattered on both sides of her cheeks, the next hit her forehead above her left eye and stated trickling down, a gob of cum lodging on the eyelash. I aimed the third blast to her right cheek and the forth at her mouth. That shot was mostly liquid and made her lips look like she was wearing moisturizing lip stick. I lifted her to a standing position.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, Candy. I should keep your face loaded with cum all the time. Hmmm, I could get the boys in school to cum on your face and you could walk down the halls that way. Oh, man, I think I love that idea."

I laughed as Candaces face turned red, but I also noticed her body do a little rocking back and forth, Candy found the idea rather exciting.

I took her hand and walked her to the back door. Before I opened it I leaned over to her and whispered

"There are some rules for you tonight Candy. You are to do as you are told, if someone asks you a question you answer them in a loud and clear voice, and the word no is not in your vocabulary when you are in the store. I would like you to make me proud tonight; that I am bringing a little 14 year old sex kitten to a dirty bookstore so she can be the fuck toy to a bunch of dirty old men."

Candy looked up at me with a grin

"Don't worry James, I'll be the best little fuck toy you or those men could want."

"Good girl, but remember, you still have your safe word, anything gets out of hand, you know you have an out."

"It's okay, James. This is the fifth or sixth time I've been here, I love sucking cock and now I get to fuck them too."

"Yes, but remember there are nipple clamps, floggers, paddles and butt plugs in there as well."

Candys mouth dropped open. I watched her slowly close it and saw her body steel itself; then with a glow in her eyes she said

"Let the fun begin."

I opened the door and ushered her in by putting my hand on her ass. I left it there as we walked into the store. There was a short hallway then the bookstore itself. On our left was an alcove stocked with women/stripper clothing. Then there was the counter, which ran to the front of the building. On our right were racks and rows filled with the accoutrements of the sex industry. With my hand still on her ass I walked Candy up to the counter where we were met by Clem.

"Hi Candy, nice to see you again."

"Nice to see you to, Clem. I want you to meet my step brother James, James, Clem."

"A pleasure," he said extending his hand.

"All, mine," I laughed, "well, not all mine lets hope. How many men are here tonight?"

"Only six could make it," he replied. "Just let me lock the doors and we can begin."

He left to go to the front door, put out his closed sign, pulled down the shade and locked the door. Just as he was about to do the same to the back door it opened and an older couple walked in. A now what to do look came over Clems face.

The man was in his forties, tall, 6'4 or 5, thin, not bad looking. The woman was also tall, at least 5'10; she was also thin but not skinny, with a medium sized pair of breasts. She looked somewhere in her thirties with a very pretty face surrounded by long flowing brunette hair.

There are dirty bookstores around the country that have video arcades that play porn movies. They are played in booths. Some of those booths have holes put in the side walls big enough to put a cock through. Known as gloryholes, they are a magnet for quick anonymous sex. This store had them and that's where Candy would go to suck off the men Clem let in. Sometimes couples come in and use them too. Looking at the couple I figured they were there to play. She was wearing 4 inch stiletto heels, dark hose, a short denim skirt and a vest with a strapless bra under it. I put two and two together and with my hand on Candys ass guided her to the back door where the couple and the perplexed Clem were standing.

"Good evening, my name is James and this is my step sister Candy. She was about to become the sex toy for the 8 men who are now in this store. You are free to join in if you like, or if you just want to use the gloryholes we will send the men back there for you when Candy is through; but remember she will have drained them dry all ready so they may not be much good to you. Or you could leave. Now I would much prefer you join in of course, but that is entirely up to you."

The woman looked at Candy

"You seem kind of young, Candy. How old are you, and are you being forced to do this in any way?" the woman asked.

Candy, bless her little heart, spoke right up

"No, I am not being forced in any way, I have been here several times to use the gloryholes. I love sucking cocks and Clem was kind enough to offer me a safe place to do so. James fucked me finally and now I am free to fuck these men as well. I am learning that I like a cock in my pussy as much as I like one in my mouth and ass. As to my age, it is 14."

The man of the couple groaned, the woman grinned.

"Well John, now you can live out your fantasy of fucking a teenaged girl; and just think, you can pretend she's Amanda while you fuck her."

"Amanda? Amanda Gigot?" Candy asked.

The couples eyes got big and together they stammered out a yes.

"She's in a couple of my classes. Oh, this is great. Will you stay and play please? I would really like to fuck a father of a school mate. That's really nasty and I am here to be very nasty tonight."

"Do you normally just like to suck cock, or would you like to stay out here with Candy and take some cock in your pussy too?" I asked Mrs. Gigot.

"Ahh ... ahhh she stuttered

"We normally go to the gloryholes so she can suck cock, but sometimes she gets so horny she'll stick her ass up to the hole so some guy can fuck her. Do you mind if she joins you in fucking the men here?

"No not at all," I said. "However Candy is also going to be somewhat abused tonight also, nothing extreme; nipple clamps, spanking, flogging. Do you mind that?"

The couple looked at each other and the woman got a tinge of red in her cheeks.

"No, we wouldn't mind that at all," the man said.

I shook his hand and asked if we could talk in private for a second. I explained to him what I had planned and off the cuff expanded it to include him and his wife. When I finished he grinned and said

"I love it, great idea. By the way, my name is John and that is Helen."

"Is that cum on your face?" I heard Helen ask Candy as John and I returned to our ladies sides.

"Yes it is, James decided it would be sexy for me to walk into the bookstore with a load of cum on my face," Candy replied.

"Ohhh goddd," we all heard Clem moan. He had his hand stroking his cock on the outside of his pants. I had to give it to John, he was quick on the uptake

"If you need to cum, Clem, why don't you shoot all over Helens face, that way she can start out even with Candy."

Clem was just as quick, by the time Helen was kneeling at his feet ready for his cum he was ready to give it. He doused her face with 6 spurts of jism; it ended up covering her from forehead to chin. Her face now shone in the light of the store.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.