From Candace to Candy - Cover

From Candace to Candy

Copyright© 2011 by Ving Too

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - His sister becomes his sex toy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was getting anxious as the minutes seemed to drag by, but finally my sister appeared in my doorway dressed as I desired. My note to her told her to shower after she woke up, to put on the camisole and panties I left on her bed and come to my bedroom I wanted to talk to her. She did as she was instructed, it was a good start. The camisole was pink and very sheer, her small tits were visible through it, and I saw how large her nipples were for the first time. Her breasts were the size and shape of a scoop of ice cream; her nipples were the cherry on top. Her flat tummy was exposed below the edge of her top and above the waist band of her panties. I selected a blue pair of bikini style; it just had a thin band on her hips but covered her ass and pussy fully, and because it was cut so high on her legs it made them look even longer. It too was sheer, and I could easily see her slit peeking through, her pussy lips were bare. While she was still standing in the doorway I looked at her and motioned with a forefinger to turn around. She did and I also easily saw the crack of her ass. She looked beautiful and I was secretly thrilled that this gorgeous little blond minx was going to be mine.

I went to the sitting bench in front of my closet and sat down. Still without speaking I motioned to Candace to come sit on my lap. She got a big smile on her face and bounded onto me. I smiled back at her as I brushed my hand over her hair and cupped a cheek in my hand.

I cleared my throat as much as I could and began

"Candace," I said, "I saw you masturbating earlier and I heard you calling out my name as you fucked yourself. If what you said in the throes of passion is really true, you would like me to fuck you and make you my cum deposit, I would be happy to accommodate you."

Her face turned red as she blushed while I spoke. But through that blush she continued smiling.

"Oh god, dear brother, that is what I want most in the world, to be your slave, and do anything you want". She put her head on my shoulder and looked up at me while she said "I love you Jim, with all my heart and soul, you are the man I want and the man who can have me any way he desires." And then she kissed me.

It was no ordinary brother sister kiss, it was a kiss of passion and surrender. I could feel through her lips the lust of her desires. We were both panting hard when we finally broke away, we just stared into each others eyes for a time, soaking in what that kiss signified. As the kiss went on my cock began to swell and grow under her tight little ass and by the time we parted she could feel its' entire mass under her. Candace giggled and squirmed her ass cheeks around on my lap and said

"I can't wait to have that monster pounding my pussy and asshole." Needless to say my cock jumped several inches when I heard that.

"Before we get to that, and believe me sis, I too want to fuck your pussy and ass very much, how did you decide I'm who you wanted."

"Are you kidding?" she replied, "you're just the most handsome boy in school; every girl I know has a crush on you. And you happen to be the nicest boy I have ever met. You're polite, smart, you go out of your way to help people and you treat people like they should be treated. What's not to fall in love with?"

Now it was my turn to blush, I had no idea Candace felt like that towards me. I kissed her again, this one not as urgent in its desire, more of a kiss one would give to their lover, a bonding of souls.

When our lips parted I asked:

"Where did you get the vibrator and butt plug?"

She giggled and replied:

"I bought them at the dirty bookstore."

You could have pushed me over with a feather. My, I thought innocent, little sister goes to a dirty bookstore? Holy cow. Then it dawned on me

"How did you get into the store? You have to be at least 18."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.