From Candace to Candy - Cover

From Candace to Candy

Copyright© 2011 by Ving Too

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - His sister becomes his sex toy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My parents were gone again on one of their numerous trips and Candace and I had the run of the house. We were used to being on our own of sorts, there was the staff of course, but they all lived in the 6 bedroom cottage on the other side of the Olympic sized swimming pool, we only saw them at meal times and when they were cleaning the house; and then never after 8pm.

I was walking past my sisters' bedroom when I heard moans and low murmurings. Her door was open a crack and I was able to see my sister in her floor to ceiling closet door mirror. She was spread eagled on her bed with a vibrator being pushed and pulled into and out of her pussy. She was lying on a towel rather than her sheets which I thought rather odd at the time, but I soon found out why it was needed.

As she fucked herself with the vibrator I could finally make out what she was saying

"Fuck me Jim, fuck me good and hard, pound that cock of yours up my cunt brother, I want you to fuck me sooo bad."

To say the least I was rather shocked at her words, I had no idea of my sisters' desires. When she lifted her ass off the bed in her horniness I was even more shocked by her depravity. She had a butt plug shoved up her ass. She grabbed the knob sticking out and began to fuck her ass while fucking her pussy with the vibrator. She soon worked into a rhythm and with her eyes tightly closed she started talking:

"Oh god yesss, it feels soo gooood, so fucking goooood. Stick your cock up my ass Jim, fuck me good and hard, I will do anything for your cock Jim. I will be your slave, your slut, your whore, your cum deposit. Yesss, your cum deposit, fuck me brother, fuck me, spank me, hurt my ass. Owww, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. AAHHHHHH..."

When my sister pulled the vibrator out of her pussy it was followed be a stream of pussy juice. My sister was a squirter and I found out the reason for the towel. She knew she was going to squirt and didn't want the sheets to get wet or smell of her sex.

I watched as she came down from her orgasm and promptly fell asleep. I stood there in the hall for a few long moments, trying to digest what I had just seen and heard. Then with a diabolical grin I quietly entered her room and set her alarm for one hour. Then I went through her dresser and found a camisole and a pair of panties. I placed them on the foot of her bed, wrote her a note and went to my room. I would know before two hours passed if I would have myself a little fuck toy.

I should describe Candace to you, she is a squirt, besides being a squirter. She stands 5 feet tall and weighs between 90 and 100 pounds. She has long straight blond hair, it reaches the middle of her back. Her oval face is highlighted by almond shaped eyes of the deepest blue you can imagine. It is very easy to get lost in my sisters eyes. She has a short torso and 34b cup tits, with a slim waist of 20 inches filling out to 34inch hips. Even though she is only 5 feet tall, her short torso means she has the appearance of very long legs. She is a gymnast and her body has no fat on it at all, and her muscle tone is at its' peak. She is a very good looking young woman. And I was beginning to see her as a good looking, young, very fuckable woman.

As for myself, I am 6'4", 220 lbs of fit muscle. I do martial arts and exercise everyday, so I am just as toned and buff as my sister. I have dark curly hair, brown eyes and a dimpled chin. I look like a buffed out young George Clooney. I have never had any problems finding and bedding willing girls and even women. Since I turned 14 I have had a few MILFs' and even fucked a mother and daughter, though not together, unfortunately. So for an 18 year old boy I felt I was sexually knowledgeable. My sister was about to show me otherwise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.