From Candace to Candy
Prologue

Copyright© 2011 by Ving Too

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - His sister becomes his sex toy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jim Jones is an 18 year old senior in high school. His step-sister Candace, is a 14 year old freshman. Their parents are very wealthy and also very rarely at home. To compensate for their long distance love the parents have given their children unlimited credit cards and run of the house. Jim and Candace have shouldered the responsibility and have never betrayed their parents trust. The two siblings are not blood related; Jims' mother did not give birth to Candace. His father died when he was 4 and his mother re married when he was 8 and Candace was 4. Her mother divorced her father when she was 2.

From the time the two were 10 to 14 and 6 to 10 they played Cowboys and Indians with Jim being the Indian who captured Candace the cowboy and tied her up, usually ending with Jim tickling the bound girl until she cried in hysterics. One time she giggled and squirmed so much she actually peed herself. She got embarrassed and they didn't play for a few months, until Candace couldn't stand it any more and asked if they could start playing again. She came to realize she liked her big brothers attention and actually missed being tied up and tickled.

They stopped playing the game when Jim became a young teenage boy and his thoughts turned to sports and girls. It was a mutual decision. Candace was just starting to become a tween; her breasts were beginning to grow out and curves began to show up. She became aware of her body for the first time and decided that being tied up and tickled wasn't very lady like.

One night during her 12th year Candace went into her brothers' room while he was not home. A definite no no; they were to respect each others privacy. And to top it off she broke one of his model airplanes. Jim was so mad about both matters that he hunted her down and spanked her bare ass. And he spanked her hard and long. He did not notice the wet spot that Candace left on his pant leg.

The seeds have been planted. Jim just needs to reap the harvest.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.