My Sister's Wedding - Cover

My Sister's Wedding

Copyright© 2011 by DG Hear

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was happy for her but was looking for the right person also.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

We got to Toni's house about eight in the evening. It was still light out so we went to tell my parents the news of our getting married. Chris answered the door and smiled.

"Ok, what happened?" asked Chris.

Mom and dad came into the room. I had a sleeping Jessie in my arms. I looked over at Toni. She smiled and said, "We're getting married!"

Chris's scream woke up Jessie. "I'm sorry Jessie but it's such good news. When are you two getting hitched? Do you want to get married on the cruise with Jason and me? That would be so great."

Mom and dad told us congratulations. My dad shook my hand and gave Toni a hug. "So, when are you expecting to get married?" asked Mom.

Toni spoke, "We don't know yet. Chris, thank you for the offer but there is no way that we are going to share your special day. It's your wedding and we will be there for you. John just asked me today, we need a few days to get a handle on it."

Jessie said with sleepy eyes, "John is going to be my daddy. He's going to live with me and mommy." I hugged her to my chest. God, I loved this little girl. I saw my dad smiling.

We went to Toni's and put Jessie to bed. She had a long day. I kissed Toni and told her we could go shopping Sunday and get her an engagement ring. I kissed her one more time and headed home to my condo. It seemed so lonely when I got there.

For the next month or so I would go by mom's on Wednesday night and Toni and I would have dinner with them. Saturday became our day. We would try and do something with Jessie on that day. We took her to the amusement parks and the aquarium.

My favorite was when we went to the beach. Damn, Toni looked great in a two piece bathing suit. "Are you staring at my butt?" she asked. Luckily Jessie didn't hear her, she was playing in the sand.

"Yes, I was staring at your butt and it's one fine butt. Boy, what I'd like to do with that," I replied and laughed.

"Just so you know I should have a sign on my butt that says, 'exit only'. You can touch it, rub it, even kiss it, but you're not putting anything in it." She was laughing.

I quickly leaned over and squeezed her ass. I made sure Jessie didn't see me doing it. After that I played in the sand with my future daughter while her mom lay in the sun.

About the only time we made love was after we put Jessie to bed. We usually did it in the living room but had to be quiet. One Saturday night Toni and I went out for the evening. Mom watched Jessie for us. It was the first time in years that I had sex in the car. I sat on the passenger side and Toni turned toward me and straddled me. It was hard to believe that I used to do that when I was younger and actually enjoyed it. Even Toni laughed until she got a Charlie horse in her thigh.

It was now less than three weeks before the cruise and the wedding of Chris and Jason. Chris called a meeting at the house to see if everything was finalized. Marie, Jason, Cindy, Toni and I were there. My brother Dave came with Cindy. Mom and dad were there also. They were paying out extra money for the wedding.

The way it was set up, everyone who was going was paying for their own cruise. Some were bringing their kids also and were sharing their cabins. I had my own and Toni and Jessie had their own. Toni didn't want to sleep with me in front of Jessie till we were married. I agreed to go along with her.

Mom and dad were paying for their cabin as well as Chris and Jason's. They also paid an extra two thousand dollars for the wedding hall and a buffet on the ship. Dad said it would be a lot cheaper than throwing a big wedding at home.

Alcoholic drinks are not included in the price of the cruise but dad said he would pay for beer only. Non-alcoholic beverages were free with the cruise. We had to thank Chris for setting this whole thing up. She was the travel agent that made all the arrangements.

Chris asked her if everything was ready. "Most everything is fine but I have one complication I'm working on. We're over booked by one cabin," replied Cindy.

I asked, "What happened? Didn't everyone go through you?"

"They were suppose to, but two couples related to Jason called the cruise line and said they were booking their cruise through me and reserved two cabins. When I went to book the last couple the cruise line told me we reserved sixteen cabins but had seventeen reservations. There are sixty people in all," said Cindy.

"So what happens now?" asked Jason.

"We have two choices," replied Cindy. "I'm waiting to see if there are any cancellations. I'm in touch with the cruise line daily. The other choice is to see if anyone is willing to double up. It doesn't look very good. There are only two people with single occupancy. John, one is you and the other is Marie's sister in-law April."

"What?" I asked. "April is going?" I looked over at Marie and also over at Toni. Neither seemed very happy.

Marie said, "When April heard that Chris was getting married she was one of the first to sign up. I had no idea her husband wasn't going. A month or so later she said he had a convention to go to that week and couldn't make it. John, I'll be honest with you. She did ask if you were going and I told her you were the best man.

"I don't know if that made a difference or not. You hardly even knew Toni at that time."

I asked Cindy for the list and went though it to see if there was anyone that I thought might double up. I sure the hell wasn't going to room with April.

Jason asked, "Since it was someone in my family who made their own reservation, do you want me to talk with them and tell them we're over booked?"

Everyone was making different suggestions but none were going to work. Finally I told them I had the perfect solution. "What John, how can we solve this without getting anyone upset?" asked Jason.

I walked over to Toni. "Honey, I have the perfect plan. Marry me next Saturday and we can use the cruise as our honeymoon. We can then share a cabin and the problem would be solved."

Toni stared at me. "John, we said we didn't want to interfere with Chris's wedding."

"We won't be. You said you just wanted to go to a preacher and get married, not a lot of fan fare. We can ask your mom and dad and my parents to be our witnesses. Then on the following Wednesday we will start our cruise by being the best man and matron of honor at Chris and Jason's wedding."

"John, some of us wanted to be at your wedding too," said Chris.

"It's ok, as I said we just wanted a private wedding and besides we'll all be on the cruise together. What do you say Toni? Will you marry me next Saturday and become my wife?"

Toni wasn't sure what to say. Everyone was quiet waiting for her answer. "Damn you John! You could sell an air conditioner to an Eskimo. Yes, I'll marry you next week. I guess I'll get to wear my blue gown twice."

I kissed her and everyone began talking at once.

"Just so everyone knows. We don't want our wedding to anyway interfere with Chris's plans. Does everyone understand this?" asked Toni.

Everyone said they understood. Cindy said she would make the changes with the cruise ship. All cabins were now full. It was to late for any more reservations and anyone canceling couldn't get their deposits back.

Chris asked me what I was going to do with my condo. "I guess I'll sub lease it. I have another year on my agreement."

"I know this sounds like a bad time but can Jason and I sub lease from you? We both live with our parents and are looking for a place. We both have good jobs and could give you references." She started laughing. "We are serious John. You can even leave some of the furniture that you don't want to move to Toni's."

Wow, what a night it's been. I will be getting married next Saturday and moving out of my Condo. I already had someone to sub lease it too.


The following week went by fast. Toni and I went and applied for our marriage license on Monday. She told me when she called her parents about getting married, all they asked was for the small service to be held in their church. To us it didn't make a lot of difference. We told them it would just be them and my parents. Oh, and of course Jessie.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.