My Sister's Wedding
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was happy for her but was looking for the right person also.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

I didn't get to see her the following Saturday. I had a client I had to see. I called her to say hi and ask her out the following Saturday but she told me she was going out with Chris, Cindy and Marie. They were doing some wedding planning.

By Monday I was missing her. I was still wondering what she wanted to talk to me about. Did she think we were getting too close? I guess I think the worst when it comes to me and women.

Helen came in the office and said one of our clients left us two tickets to another baseball game for the following Saturday. I already knew that Toni couldn't go and I wasn't that big of a baseball fan. I called my dad and asked him if he could use the tickets.

He said he could and maybe he would ask Jason, seeing he was going to be his new son in-law. He already knew the women were getting together. I told dad that I would drop the tickets off after work on Friday.

It was a busy week but I couldn't help thinking about Toni and Jessie. Around seven on Friday I stopped by dad's to drop off the tickets. I looked over and saw a strange car in Toni's driveway. I didn't say anything to dad because I didn't want to look concerned. Dad went to get us a couple of beers and I looked out the side window where I could see Toni's porch.

I saw a young man step out on the porch holding Jessie. Then Toni came out the door. She sure seemed happy. My stomach started to tie in knots. The man put Jessie down and she ran back into the house. About that time dad came out with the beers.

We began drinking and dad was talking but I wasn't hearing much of what he was saying. The doorbell rang and mom answered it. It was Toni with this man. They walked in and mom said, "Hi Tim, what brings you into town?"

"It's our mom's birthday and we came down to see her."

Toni spoke, "I saw John's car pull up and I wanted to introduce him to Tim."

Dad and I walked into the room, my stomach still in knots. Toni did the introduction. "Tim, you wanted to meet John. Here he is. John this is my brother Tim."

A big spasm of relief just entered my body. I quickly regained my senses and shook his hand. I think Toni spotted my actions.

"We were wondering if you are free on Sunday. It's our mother's birthday and they are having a cookout. Apparently a little girl has been talking a lot about you and my family would like to meet you," said Toni.

"Sure, I'd love to meet your family. What time do you want me to pick you up?"

Tim spoke, "We are going to mom's tomorrow and taking Jessie with us since Toni is going out with your sisters. Mom figured we could start the cookout around noon. It's takes about an hour to get there."

About that time the doorbell rang again. Mom opened it and in ran Jessie followed by a woman and two other little kids. "I'm sorry but she said she wanted to see John." Jessie ran to me and I picked her up.

"John this is my wife Dee and my two kids Mike and Pat, they're five and six. You'll meet my sister and her two kids Sunday. They are coming in tomorrow. It was nice meeting you John. I guess we better get back over to Toni's."

I gave my replies and gave Jessie a kiss on the cheek and a hug. I told her I would see her Sunday. Toni told me to stop by sometime around eleven on Sunday. She said bye to mom and dad and gave me a light kiss on the cheek. She whispered in my ear, "I know you were jealous," smiling when she left.

Mom said later that Toni's family came down for Easter and she met everyone. "Her mom and dad are really nice people. I'm going to bake a pie for you to take and give to Marsha," said mom.

On Sunday I picked up Toni. She put the car seat in my car. Jessie would be coming back with us. Mom gave me two pies to give to Marsha an apple and a peach. "Tell her happy birthday from us and that we hope to see them soon."

We set the pies on the floor in the back. Mom had them in a box. As we drove off I had to wonder how much I had missed by never coming around? My family and Toni's seemed to know each other.

Toni was dressed in shorts, I had on slacks. "You have some great legs," I said to Toni.

"Thank you," was all she said.

"Is there anything I should know about your family before meeting them? I asked.

"They are a wonderful family and pretty protective when it comes to me. Just be yourself, you'll do fine."

"Was this what you wanted to talk to me about when you mentioned it last week?" I asked.

"No, I'll tell you about it later after the visit with my parents."

I knew not to question her anymore. When she was ready to tell me, she would let me know. I didn't want to push her because it seemed this was important to her.

When we arrived at the Cooks', we were greeted by Tim. A few seconds later Jessie ran up to hug her mom. I stooped down and she gave me a hug too. I was introduced to Roger and Marsha, Toni's parents. Afterwards I was introduced to everyone else that was there. I would do my best to remember names.

"Let's all go outside," said Marsha. "Jeff and Amy are in charge of the grill. Toni can introduce you to her sister." I handed her the pies and said mom and dad wished her a happy birthday.

"You have the nicest parents, I love them both," replied Marsha.

We went out in the back yard and Amy was almost as cute as Toni. You could tell they were sisters. Amy was a couple of years older.

We were all sitting around talking; Tim handed me a beer. "So John, tell us a little about yourself."

"Hey, this isn't an interrogation room," replied Toni.

"Sorry Sis, I didn't mean it that way. It's just that we've heard a lot about him and was wondering what he did for a living."

"It's ok, Toni. If I didn't know the man dating my sister I'd want to know about him too. I went to college, got a degree in Web design and engineering. I started my own business eight years ago and it's doing great. You've met Chris, my younger sister, and she works for me and so does her fiancé, Jason."

"How did you and Toni finally meet?" asked Dee.

"My sister is getting married and she told me Toni was her maid of honor. When I found out she lived next door to mom and dad I went to visit them and met Toni and Jessie."

"Jessie is infatuated with you. Every time we see her she says, 'John colored pictures with me, John took me to McDonalds, John took me to the zoo.' Last week she said you took her to a baseball game," said Marsha.

"I love Jessie. She's the sweetest and best behaved little girl I've ever met. She is very hard to say no to." Toni was smiling while I was talking.

"So, is this serious with you and Toni? The reason I ask is not to pry in your personal life but Toni's had it rough the last couple of years. After a year or so we told her she ought to get out once in awhile. She tried going on a couple of dates but said it just wasn't the right time.

"All of a sudden she meets you and we've never seen her happier. So of course we didn't want to see her get hurt but she insists she knows what she's doing. So, I guess that's why we invited you here today. To try and get to know you," said Marsha.

Toni seemed a bit embarrassed. I didn't want her to feel that way. "I'll just say I deeply care for both Toni and Jessie. We are taking it slow and hopefully building a relationship. I've not had the best relationships in the past and that's why I'm still single. I want this one to work out more than anything. We're taking it a day at a time. I will say she's the best thing that ever happened to me."

I knew that was sticking my neck out but it was the truth and I wanted Toni to see that. After that we had a wonderful time. We ate, played yard games and talked. It was starting to get dark when we decided it was time to leave. We said our goodbyes to Toni's family, put Jessie in the car seat and headed for home.

Jessie as usual was asleep in minutes and Toni told me is was time to talk. I don't know if I was nervous or scared but Toni wanted to go first.

"Thursday week I'm going to a one day veterinarian conference in Chicago. Mom has agreed to watch Jessie for me. I was wondering if you wanted to go with me. I figured instead of flying we could drive there. We would leave on Thursday. Mom said she would come and get Jessie Wednesday night.

"We would be there overnight on Thursday. The conference is all day Friday. I figured you could take your computer and work out of the room or one of the meeting rooms they supply. We would be coming home on Saturday."

"Ok, but I have some obvious questions. What are the room accommodations? Are you saying what I'm thinking?"

"Either two queen size or one king size bed. Yes we will be together. That's why I had to wait and see how you really felt about me. I'm not interested in a sexual fling, God knows I could have found that anytime. I'm interested in you and if you think we're capable of building a life together."

"Toni, I've been infatuated in you ever since the day we met. The more time I spend with you and Jessie, the more I fall in love with you. The only problem I have is my past. If you knew much about it I'm afraid you might think differently of me."

"John, I know more about you then I'll ever tell you. Before we met you have to remember your sister is my best friend. I had dinner with your family dozens of times. Almost every time I was there a conversation revolved around you. Sometimes good, others not so good. That's why I became intrigued about you. The black sheep of the family, the invisible man that I've heard a lot about but never met."

"So are you going to tell me some of the things you think you know so I came be honest with you and tell you if it's true? There is a lot of exaggeration that goes on in my family."

"If you want to hear it, I'm willing to tell you."

"Ok, I want to be honest with you but I have promised to keep a few secrets that I won't reveal, 'cause I gave my word."

"Ok, let's begin with your dating. Back in high school you didn't play sports. You did however date a few cheerleaders. In college you were an all 'A' student but you also partied quite a bit. I know the college you went to was a party school. You've thought you met the right girl a few times but found out they weren't interested in much else beside the sex."

"Where did you get this information?"

"Just tell me if it's not true. You have to understand that women talk a lot more about their sex lives then men do. I have to tell you that your brothers always seem to talk about your love life. I don't know if they're jealous or they don't think you can find the right women. That is except Dave, he carries a grudge against you.

"Your sister in-laws are quite the opposite. They all adore you and get mad at their husbands when they make fun of you. I find that quite odd since they hardly ever see you. Cindy is a story of its own.

"Then there's April, Marie's sister in-law. You didn't make enough money for her but she told Marie that you were the best lover she has ever been with. She married a doctor but misses the sex life she had with you. Now she wishes she would have waited for you.

"According to Marie, you walked away from the relationship. Now you're afraid some women might want you for your money. You're not sure who to trust or believe. I want you to know, I'm not one of those women. I have some college loans outstanding but I make enough to pay them off over the next few years. So, any questions?"

"Yes, a few. What do you know about the grudge with David?"

"Promise not to get mad at David and I'll tell you," replied Toni.

"That's impossible without knowing what he said. I'll promise not to talk to him about whatever it is but I don't know if I'll get mad or not."

"At one of the dinner parties at your parents house David drank a little to much. I asked him why he seemed to dislike you? After all you're his brother. He then told me you slept with his wife. I had a hard time believing it. Cindy came out on the porch and I was sure she knew what he said to me.

"I have to say I was lost for words. Cindy called David an asshole and if he ever told anyone that story again that she would divorce him. She told him she loved him and was only being honest with him and didn't want any secrets between them. She told me the truth and what really happened. She mentioned that she didn't even know David at the time and she reminded him that it was you that introduced the two of them."

"David is an idiot. Cindy is a wonderful woman. We were together one time but we were just friends. I wonder how many people in my family know about Cindy and I. She doesn't deserve to be humiliated."

"Just your sisters and of course me. Chris told Cindy about some of Dave's old girlfriends so she could tell him that she knew some of his past life too. I'm pretty sure it worked because David apologized to me and he did say he really loved Cindy."

"Why me? You are beautiful, intelligent, a fantastic personality. You could probably have any man you want."

"It started out that I was intrigued about you. Thirty-two and never even engaged. I wondered why. I've seen your pictures and you are a handsome man. I knew you were smart. Everyone has told me so. Your sisters truly love you and I mentioned your sister in-laws adore you. I wanted to meet you.

"When I did, you were holding my daughter. She loves relatives but never goes to strangers. She must have felt something special about you. We went out a few times and you didn't just try to hit on me. You were always nice to me but I felt something more. I felt us getting closer.

"You treated Jessie like she was your own daughter. We've been going out for a couple of months now and I want to go to the next level. I need to find out if we belong together. Believe me I'm not taking this lightly. I asked you to go with me to Chicago because I trust you and don't think you would have gone unless you wanted more than sex."

"Damn, I feel that you can read my mind. Toni, I know that even though we haven't made love yet, that I love you. I have no doubts whatsoever."

"We'll see if you feel the same way as we head home Saturday."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.