Tornado Upskirt - Cover

Tornado Upskirt

by Micahe7l

Copyright© 2011 by Micahe7l

True Story Story: A ture story about something that happened to me in high school.

Caution: This True Story Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   School   .

It is a Thursday during my senior year and my lunch has just ended and we hear the tornado sirens go off. Some people though it might be a test but the school officials knew that test are done on the first Tuesday of the month at 10 a.m. So they have us all sit in the inner halls of the school with the lockers to our backs. Everyone has at least two lockers to their back. Of course there is the occasional student that has 4 lockers to their back either because they are quite strong or just fat. Anyway I was sitting not far from this somewhat attractive girl who I sort of knew but not all that well. For as long as I could remember she always wore skirts to school.

This day she was sitting so that I could see her just by turning my neck. I caught her eyes and she smiled at me then went back to talking with her friend. Now I don't know for sure but I believe it was unintentional but she bent her legs at the knee. With her skirt being kind of short it rode up a little and gave me and I assume a couple others a peek under her skirt. Some guys would probably just look and stare but with me being a senior I was being a bit more sly. I put my hands on the floor in front of me and leaned forward acing like I was stretching my back. I 'm stretching my back and turn my head to look up her skirt. I look up her skirt expecting to see a thong or g-string as this girl has definitely has the body for either of those small panty types. It was kind of dark in this hallway and it wasn't his easiest thing to see but I saw part of her bare ass but as I looked closer I realized she wasn't wearing a thong or g-string ... or any other type of panties.

On this particular day this young beauty was going commando. I wondered then if that was a one time thing or was it more common. I spent the next 15 to 20 minutes taking the occasional glance up her skirt. I wasn't able to tell in the dark hallway the state of her pubic hair. I assume like most girls her age she was probably shaved smooth but I was unsure.

I went to class after we got the all clear and proceeded to tell my buddy about it and as he, I and the majority of my friends are perverts we were all pretty interested. As luck would have it once the day ended me and "Miss Commando" ended up going home in the same car. We were both let off at a place near our respective homes just like if it had been a bus.

We began walking in the same direction and we started chatting about nothing in particular. I was unsure whether or not I should bring up the unintentional upskirt. I thought about the whole time we were chatting I finally decided I'd tell her so that she would perhaps be more careful in the future. She was surprisingly relaxed when I told what I had seen. Actually come to think of it she wasn't she sort of freaked out. She said, "Oh my God oh my God oh my God you saw what is under my skirt. You saw my panties?" I was about to respond when she gasped and I knew she realized that she hadn't worn panties that day. She continued by saying, "Holy shit you saw my bare pussy and ass cause I decided to go commando today. Good going Patty." She calmed down a little and said out loud just sort of talking to herself. "At least I'm cleanly shaved today but you know that don't you."

I smiled and said to her, "Actually it was quite dark in that hallway so I wasn't able to tell if you were shaved or what. I should tell you that I think I was the only person to see up your skirt."

She showed a bit of relief and asked,"Are you sure you were the only one that saw up it?" I really wasn't 100% sure but I figured that I was the only one. I told her my thoughts and her face went a hundred shades of red. About that time we got to my house and I went in and put down my bag. I was about to close the door when I saw Patty standing out there. I walked back out side and decided to do the gentlemanly thing and walk Patty home.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.